Qld fire Nsw floods!

General conversation and chit chat - The place for non-shooting specific topics. Introduce yourself here.

Re: Qld fire Nsw floods!

Post by Michael08 » 06 Dec 2018, 11:43 am

Oh I assumed
Michael08
Private
Private

Queensland

Post by Michael08 » 06 Dec 2018, 11:43 am

Oh I assumed that was the map of where it had hit trekin, my bad, speaking of which do you hunt around rocky?
Michael08
Private
Private

Queensland

Post by trekin » 08 Dec 2018, 8:14 am

Michael08 wrote:Oh I assumed that was the map of where it had hit trekin, my bad, speaking of which do you hunt around rocky?

Sorry mate, wasn't ignoring ya. Have just been presented with our fourth granddaughter, last night, after two days of induced labour.
Yeah, media outlets like the CM etc think social media is the ducks nuts for disseminating their BS driven aggenders. However they fail to understand that the same social media just as easily debunks their BS.
Mate, it isn't and wasn't my intention to made light of the situation, as it had definitely had the potential to end far worse, or to be contradictory in some of my comments. However, after fifty odd years of real life and hands on expierence of such events, I suppose I've developed a way to observe these events in a detached way.
When I can get away to do any hunting, it is either on a property out near the little village we call home, or on a prperty in the Woman/Dullulu district.
Image Rifle stock and pistol grip reproduction.
"legally obligated to be a victim in this country"
trekin
Sergeant
Sergeant

Queensland

Post by trekin » 08 Dec 2018, 8:23 am

Daddybang wrote:Good to hear trekkin. :thumbsup:
Hope everything is right when ya get home :drinks:
Mareeba and Atherton got a little flogging on Monday arvo(I sat at home and watched go right around us out here :lol: ) and yeah the media tried to link it to Owen....only problem is all of it came out of the west!
:lol: :thumbsup: :drinks:

Bit of an update, turns out that there was about a dozen properties/bussinesses damaged by fallen trees or direct wind/water, around the area in the storms, that's about eleven more than what was damaged during the "catastrophic bushfires" the day before.
Image Rifle stock and pistol grip reproduction.
"legally obligated to be a victim in this country"
trekin
Sergeant
Sergeant

Queensland

Previous

Return to Off topic - General conversation