Give me rain, Give me sun

General conversation and chit chat - The place for non-shooting specific topics. Introduce yourself here.

Give me rain, Give me sun

Post by grandadbushy » 08 Dec 2018, 3:57 pm

A week ago we were praying for rain to stop the fires We got it :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :clap:
Today we pray for sun to stop the wet Will we never be happy ? :roll: :crazy: :thumbsup: ;) :) :D :lol: :drinks:
grandadbushy
Major
Major

Queensland

Re: Give me rain, Give me sun

Post by Stix » 08 Dec 2018, 6:13 pm

Youre starting to sound like a whiny old woman watching channel nine news grandad... :sarcasm: :lol:

But i just checked my crystal ball, & i foresee that before too long you will be happily sending a .22 cal dog stopper-er out of your 250 & downing a can of ale with a dead dog in the back of your ute...& all with a big grin ta-boot...!! :D :thumbsup:

Hope its all settled up there for you ol'mate... :thumbsup: :drinks:
The man who knows everything, doesnt really know everything...he's just stopped learning...
Stix
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by tom604 » 08 Dec 2018, 8:56 pm

Well you can always look on the bright side of things,,all that rain will help grow all the stuff that will burn next year :unknown: :allegedly: :sarcasm:
:welcome: :thumbsup:
tom604
Captain
Captain

South Australia

Post by marksman » 09 Dec 2018, 8:47 am

in beautiful one day perfect the next it really rains when it does :thumbsup:
but it could be worse, grandad you could be in vic where you get 4 seasons in one day :lol:
here if you dont like the weather you just wait 15 minutes to see what happens :lol:
:drinks: :drinks:
marksman
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Victoria

Post by grandadbushy » 09 Dec 2018, 11:42 pm

Geez marksman at my age 15min feels like a life time
Yeah Stix you're right I do sound whiny but as for the dogs i'll have to wait till the rain stops
Yes tom604 but one years rain wouldn't give us the fuel we had on the ground with the recent fires that takes many years
but point taken mate
grandadbushy
Major
Major

Queensland

Post by grandadbushy » 09 Dec 2018, 11:43 pm

Geez marksman at my age 15min feels like a life time :thumbsup: :lol: :lol:
Yeah Stix you're right I do sound whiny but as for the dogs i'll have to wait till the rain stops :thumbsup:
Yes tom604 but one years rain wouldn't give us the fuel we had on the ground with the recent fires that takes many years
but point taken mate :thumbsup:
grandadbushy
Major
Major

Queensland

Return to Off topic - General conversation