Theres a real push on to bash men these days

General conversation and chit chat - The place for non-shooting specific topics. Introduce yourself here.

Theres a real push on to bash men these days

Post by bigfellascott » 19 Jan 2019, 8:38 am

Anyone else getting sick of all this social engineering going on and how men are to blame for everything bad in the world these days?

That Gillette Ad that's been doing the rounds is also another example along with many many more, I shake my head at where this country is going and how quick it's getting there! :thumbsdown:

https://www.theage.com.au/lifestyle/lif ... 50rz7.html

https://www.news.com.au/finance/busines ... 1a616a2f59
bigfellascott
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

-

Re: Theres a real push on to bash men these days

Post by Stix » 19 Jan 2019, 9:37 am

Yea bigfella...bloody oath...! !!

I cant believe how its ok to emasculate all men in open media... :crazy:

The likes of having Rosie Batty allowed to sit on national TV & speak of men in the exact same way she demands women NOT be treated is dumbfounding.. :crazy: ..and then to have men sit next to her & agree is further dumbfounding... :wtf:

In some circles, it would appear that being a hetrosexual man is frowned upon, so much so its like the new "smoking in restaurant's"..
The man who knows everything, doesnt really know everything...he's just stopped learning...
Stix
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

South Australia

Post by JSS » 19 Jan 2019, 9:43 am

Couldn't agree more guys. It seems if you're female you can say whatever you want about blokes without being pulled up, but if we said the same thing back we're called sexist pigs.
I'm all for balance and equality but things are just out of order.
JSS
Corporal
Corporal

Queensland

Post by bigfellascott » 19 Jan 2019, 9:52 am

Stix wrote:Yea bigfella...bloody oath...! !!

I cant believe how its ok to emasculate all men in open media... :crazy:

The likes of having Rosie Batty allowed to sit on national TV & speak of men in the exact same way she demands women NOT be treated is dumbfounding.. :crazy: ..and then to have men sit next to her & agree is further dumbfounding... :wtf:

In some circles, it would appear that being a hetrosexual man is frowned upon, so much so its like the new "smoking in restaurant's"..

The funny thing about Batty Rosey and her kind is - when they need someone to protect them from evil men who is it that shows up to help em - f***ing MEN, what evil ****** we are hey. :unknown:
bigfellascott
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

-

Post by PCHammond » 19 Jan 2019, 9:54 am

It's OK to be offended unless you have a penis.

We have been told for the last few years that being offended for any reason is a rightful thing, and that if someone is offended for any reason at all, it means something needs to be done. Now that men are offended, its our fault for being offended.

I have never heard the phrase "boys will be boys" ever said in real life outside of media. Just because I played rough and tumble when I was a kid does not mean that it was hateful, it just meant that as a kid I liked to wrestle with my mates. It does not mean that I grew up to be a hateful male that keeps women down. I work in an corporate environment and have NEVER seen anyone pat a woman on the arm and say "what she means to say...". If anything, I have seen that women are the biggest bullies in the corporate environment, especially to other women. I actually left my last job because of bullying by a female superior, and that bullying was deemed to be OK by the all female HR, meanwhile my male colleagues were backing me up.

I do not like how they stereotype men at the BBQ being the problem. I love BBQing and I BBQ so that my wife can have food that she enjoys. The BBQ is my domain in our house, because I am good at it. The kitchen is my wife's domain in our house because she loves cooking and wants the kitchen run like how she prefers. I actually got told off last month because I told 2 women that I wanted to buy something for my wife so she can use it in the kitchen because the women assumed that I was being sexist, when in fact my wife loves cooking, and I buy her kitchen stuff because she likes it.

I do not like how every example of negative male behaviour shown was clearly acted. I also do not like how they act as if men are the only people who sexualise the other gender (well, now there are 1000 genders so...). Women are the WORST at objectifying the other gender. If I said "daaaaamn that girl is HOT", everyone who was not a close friend would look at me like I am some sort of pervert. Meanwhile, I see women make comments about men ALL THE TIME.

But what do I know. Clearly nothing because I am male.
PCHammond
Private
Private

New South Wales

Post by Patriot » 19 Jan 2019, 9:57 am

I also agree.

It’s part of the grand plan to destroy the family unit and destroy western civilisation.
Communists couldn’t win with tanks and guns, so they are destroying within.
All of our institutions are under attack
Cultural Marxists have control of public service, schools, universities and the media.
They are also slowly gaining control of the ADF.

Australians need to wake up or we’ll end up in 1984.
Patriot
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Queensland

Post by Gaznazdiak » 19 Jan 2019, 9:59 am

A perfect example of this syndrome, which has been going on full throttle for for decades, is the feminist uproar when the Alice Cooper song "Only Women Bleed" was released in '86.

When they finally heard/read the lyrics and found out it was actually an anti-domestic violence statement they went quiet.
fideles usque ad mortem
Gaznazdiak
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

New South Wales

Post by bigfellascott » 19 Jan 2019, 10:07 am

Well said PCH. I think the best thing we can do as males is stop doing s**t for em, f*** em they can fix their own cars, mow the lawns, put in their own concrete driveways, dig their own pipes for plumbing and fix the said plumbing when one if their pads or rat plugs gets stuck in the pipe cos they don't listen when we say don't do that, they can sort their own violence issues out when they happen, they can change their own tyres when they have a flat, cut their own firewood, catch their own fish, hunt their own deer and kill their own food and grow their own food, dig their own coal so they can run their f***ing hair dryers and all other manner of crap they use and f*** em they can design and engineer all their own s**t too.

We can stay home and make dinner and rearrange the cushions and make out we've had a hard do to cos it's really hard having to use a vaccum, put a load of washing on and then stuff it in a dryer, then switch the telly on and watch some mind numbing crap on tv for 6hrs then get off ones arse and put a pre made meal in a microwave or god forbid have to pick up a phone and call a takeway joint instead of being a real woman and actually knowing how to cook a decent feed like the real women of old used to do. :unknown:
bigfellascott
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

-

Post by PaddyT » 19 Jan 2019, 10:15 am

Bad people are bad people. I grew up in a household where the abuse was perpetrated by my mother, most of it was verbal but belt buckles, saucepans etc were occasionally used too (all on me)- she was a very unhappy twisted alcoholic. my father did bugger all to protect me but I can only once ever remember being hit by him but he was generally absent when i was a child (he worked his backside off). I never had a decent relationship with my mother because even when i was an adult she distorted the truth and constantly looked to gain somekind of pyschological advantage over me . Dad was a good bloke, kind and generous but he did seek refuge from my mother in other places - if you know what i mean- and i dont blame him one bit. Anyway I never hit my kids(other than a tap on the bottom when they tried to run out in front of a car) - , in fact the only time i ever hit anyone was on the rugby pitch- with my shoulder-in a tackle , my wife thinks Im a kind gentle soul and i run a business that employees only woman - and they are all competant, self reliant and given a stack of support by my wife and I . If anyone suggested I needed lessons on how to be a man- they can get stuffed. I feel no collective guilt for being a man just as I feel no collective guilt for being a shooter or a fisher or white- and neither should anyone else. Colllective labelling is a lazy, malicious way to act and think- Hitler labelled the Jews, the Hutos labelled the Tutsi's, there are always members of society looking to cause division- they can get stuffed!
PaddyT
Corporal
Corporal

New South Wales

Post by pomemax » 19 Jan 2019, 12:05 pm

Its turned into a realy sad world I think
,At Christmas all the family around talking it go round to small kids lots in the family someone i think it was brother in law ask what would you do if you saw a small child crying obviously lost in a shopping center the answers were a real eye opener from my 85 year old mum who first words were DON,T EVEN think of trying to comfort the kid just look around for mum all the Males over about 14 said what kid even some of the mum age (OLDER AGE KIDS) women said not my problem younger age mum,s with baby's /toddlers age kids were a bit different .
Other question that was raised by sister i think was your walking along a busy road you see a small child in nappy on their own walking near the road what do you do ? the reason she asked was she was driving along road in Concorde Sydney saw a young child in a nappy walking along near some flats on his own and some young blokes just walking passed she pulled over rang the cops and sat with the kid till they turned up as they did the dad turned up and abused my sister for ringing the cops this was a few years ago now .
I find it realy bad how men are always portrayed as wife beater and murderers and all in between has anyone seen the stats on avo /murders say women /male or male/woman i think it would be interesting
pomemax
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

New South Wales

Post by Noisydad » 19 Jan 2019, 12:49 pm

Watch it ramp up in the next two years as we approach 2021!
There's still a few of Wile. E Coyote's ideas that I haven't tried yet.
Noisydad
Captain
Captain

Victoria

Post by Wm.Traynor » 19 Jan 2019, 2:03 pm

I just tweeted Clementine Ford, asking for clarification on my, "rights and privileges". Could not hurt if the rest of you did the same, IMO.
Wm.Traynor
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Queensland

Post by TassieTiger » 19 Jan 2019, 4:32 pm

Stick your head into a family court for a few hours and see one reason why 1000 men commit suicide every year...the system rips their rights from them to see their children...unless of course they can pay for the privilege.
I don’t mind sharing a short story of my own;
Ex left and took 2 young kids.
Would let me see kids 1 night a fortnight - as a result she received many tens $$$ thousands in support. (2 nights and more would have resulted in less child support $).
She was appointed legal aid - 5 lawyers over about 4 years.
I spent $30k easily.
I went to court to try and get my kids over more passed 1 night...all of a sudden a family violence order came from no where- alleging mental abuse, but without ANY DETAIL on the allegation what so ever!!!
3 years later via a mountain of insanity and legal letters and hearings and being treated like a criminal, the family violence order is pulled without any explanation and a court appointed psych finds ultimately that ex / lawyer was lying...
I ask for a purgery charge to be considered as she had kept me from seeing my kids grow for 3 years - with a full 9 months of nothing at all with the kids - as we all had to be psych tested over 9 months and in case I was dangerous, no access...(I figure she did it for the csa money, nothing more).
It was then determined - that despite the FVO having ZERO basis, it’s better to be safe than sorry, and I’m allowed to slowly start increasing my time with kids...to shared custody over a 3 year span...why so long? Because I had not been in their lives for any length of time for 3 years due to a false FVO...

When I quizzed my lawyer on how the fug this can happen, I was advised it’s very very common, to get over it and move on with my kids...which has been extremely difficult.

If you think this is a rare case and/or can’t happen - so did I. It’s far from rare and it’s disgusting - but I’m a lucky one who got through the other side...
Tikka T3 .260
Steyr Pro Varmint .223
CZ455 .22 & Norinco .22
Webley .177
ATA 686 U/O 12g & Baikal S/S 12g
Steyr Pro Hunt 30-06
TassieTiger
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Tasmania

Post by Wm.Traynor » 19 Jan 2019, 5:09 pm

Well, it's 5pm and no bights from CF. I wonder if she's still out somewhere, busting a few clays :sarcasm:
Wm.Traynor
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Queensland

Post by marksman » 19 Jan 2019, 6:25 pm

that's a real sad story Tassie, good on you for sharing :drinks:
marksman
Major
Major

Victoria

Post by brett1868 » 19 Jan 2019, 6:40 pm

To achieve full equality of the sexes women will need to start living 2.9yrs less longer, there's a reason men die younger.....we want to.
How's my posting?
Complaints, Concerns - 13 11 14
brett1868
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

New South Wales

Post by grandadbushy » 19 Jan 2019, 7:35 pm

Old twisted Clementine probably doesn't realise that these rapes by men are because women don't usually bash and rape women but look at violence and murders I think she'll find that women are up there in ratings with men also these men that do these awful crimes are not men they're twisted individuals with mental problems
so I can't see how she can blame all men and consider them all alike
No normal man or family man would condone this type of crime to a female so I don't know what her argument is but what I will say is the punishment when they're caught for this type of crime it should be life imprisonment it'll be interesting to see what this mongrel gets for her murder
grandadbushy
Captain
Captain

Queensland

Post by Stoney » 19 Jan 2019, 7:47 pm

Noisydad wrote:Watch it ramp up in the next two years as we approach 2021!

2020 the hammer comes down.
Stoney
Corporal
Corporal

Queensland

Next

Return to Off topic - General conversation