Theres a real push on to bash men these days

General conversation and chit chat - The place for non-shooting specific topics. Introduce yourself here.

Re: Theres a real push on to bash men these days

Post by Gaznazdiak » 25 Jan 2019, 9:50 am

That's true Tas, many's the time I've briskly typed out what I thought was a bit of sarcky "humor" only to find I've stepped on my dick because someone took it the wrong way.

But if we give up, we end up as sour and humorless as a buch of Fundamentalist Puritan Christians.
Fvck THAT!
fideles usque ad mortem
Gaznazdiak
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

New South Wales

Post by Stix » 25 Jan 2019, 9:52 am

Thats a fair thing to say Gaz...
However rampant my morbid post may appear, it was meant to be on point by having mentioned early in the peice id been accused of family violence, & was treated accordingly from then on...
The fact i "may have been" violent & was labelled a good for nothing man by all the female Govt intervention services, was the point i was trying to make...

I guess its easy to be side tracked from the bewildering aftermath of my tale, & assume im now a misogynist due to this...but thats certainly not the case.

Basically, my point is is EXACTLY the same as Daddybangs point, & to back up a couple of points Tassie mentioned re his lawyer's attitude etc--that is how deeply entrenched the attitude that "men are violent" & thus the mother of children need not be worried about, is throughout Govt & medical services.

And my story, is is a genuine reflection of how deeply this attitude runs, & daddybangs is demonstrative that it still exists today.

I love women...i have more women than male friends....
It was never my intention for my post to be bashing all women...just reflective of the man bashing on a different level, & how bad society lets it get....& when i say society, i reached out to every one everywhere & got NO help...& im sorry to say, that is a reflection of our society....note i say society, not individuals,..!!!

I dont think anyone here disputes, ignores or condones violence against women...this thread is about bashing men though...

What happened to Rosie Batty is tragic...her taking it out on all men is self defeating & reflective of her sad underlying attitude towards the family unit...& that shouldnt be acceptable...!!
:)
:drinks:
The man who knows everything, doesnt really know everything...he's just stopped learning...
Stix
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by Gaznazdiak » 25 Jan 2019, 10:11 am

Stix mate, I wasn't trying to disparage anyone or their experiences, hell it took me more than a decade to get over what was done to me.

The "violent male" stereotype was used against me as well. What made it particularly galling was that the people promoting that notion knew, they ALL fvcking KNEW it was bullsh!t but it made her decision look more acceptable in 1982.

The fact that the mad cvnt of a thing had tried faux suicide attempts in the past(something I didn't know until they blamed one on me) and the fact she turned out to be a drug fvcked alcoholic as well, were not even considered as perhaps partial mittigation.

So back to my little rant last night fuelled by 700ml of 100 proof shine.
It's just that reading the entire thread from go to whoah, in one go, uninterupted by looking at someones groups or dead critter shot at max range, and without looking at the merits or otherwise of the authors, the tone seems very similar. Just trying to make a point, now it would seem I have more bootprints on my dick.
fideles usque ad mortem
Gaznazdiak
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

New South Wales

Post by TassieTiger » 25 Jan 2019, 11:04 am

Here is the t shirt I had made for my bulldust family court appearance - I received 3 official complaints about the T-shirt - all of them from female lawyers...one threatened me and asked what address I’d like her to send the “papers” too...I said, please love, please come and hand deliver them. They never arrived.
Attachments
0FB36B36-A899-4A3E-BB10-9AEA15CA6B80.jpeg
0FB36B36-A899-4A3E-BB10-9AEA15CA6B80.jpeg (1.7 MiB) Viewed 242 times
93E18D0C-6594-4F40-8311-1531E5BD4585.jpeg
93E18D0C-6594-4F40-8311-1531E5BD4585.jpeg (1.66 MiB) Viewed 242 times
Tikka T3 .260 (custom)
Steyr Pro Varmint .223
CZ455 .22 & Norinco .22
ATA 686 U/O 12g & Baikal S/S 12g
Steyr Pro Hunt 30-06 (Dud!!!)
Sauer 100 30-06
TassieTiger
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Tasmania

Post by Stix » 25 Jan 2019, 6:38 pm

Its all good Gaz... :thumbsup:

I have no doubt at least some people may well miss the point(s) made in context anyway.

From memory i mentioned laughingly i didnt mean for it to be my therapy session... :lol: & i meant it, & i dont think anyone with "sad" stories meant it either....

We can only hope we articulate ourselves well enough for people to hopefully understand it within the context of the point. :thumbsup: something im not always great at...

As for your boot prints. ..
I often find my dental imprints in my boots, so i understand what you mean...HOWEVER....im not sure if i should be envious of you for having such a big one, or feel a great deal of empathy because you have no legs... :unknown:
:lol:
Cheers mate... :drinks:
The man who knows everything, doesnt really know everything...he's just stopped learning...
Stix
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by TassieTiger » 25 Jan 2019, 7:07 pm

In the words of the great John Rambo - “he’s got no farkin legs?”
Tikka T3 .260 (custom)
Steyr Pro Varmint .223
CZ455 .22 & Norinco .22
ATA 686 U/O 12g & Baikal S/S 12g
Steyr Pro Hunt 30-06 (Dud!!!)
Sauer 100 30-06
TassieTiger
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Tasmania

Post by Gaznazdiak » 25 Jan 2019, 7:21 pm

Mate, definitely short legs :lol:

I must admit there is nothing "John Holmes" about me.
Rumour has it Frank Sinatra was 12", at rest FFS, I really can't really imagine it.
It would be almost as bad as having a monstrous set of jubblies.

I saw a poor old woman in woolies yesterday, and without(too much) exaggeration she'd have put a prize Holstein to shame, with nipples like bloody skipping rope handles.

I swear to christ you could have hung your coat on the buggers, being so hot I didn't have one with me, but if I see her in winter, it'll be awfully tempting :lol: :crazy:
fideles usque ad mortem
Gaznazdiak
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

New South Wales

Post by Stix » 25 Jan 2019, 9:57 pm

TassieTiger wrote:In the words of the great John Rambo - “he’s got no farkin legs?”

Gaznazdiak wrote:Mate, definitely short legs :lol:

I must admit there is nothing "John Holmes" about me.
Rumour has it Frank Sinatra was 12", at rest FFS, I really can't really imagine it.
It would be almost as bad as having a monstrous set of jubblies.

I saw a poor old woman in woolies yesterday, and without(too much) exaggeration she'd have put a prize Holstein to shame, with nipples like bloody skipping rope handles.

I swear to christ you could have hung your coat on the buggers, being so hot I didn't have one with me, but if I see her in winter, it'll be awfully tempting :lol: :crazy:

:lol: :lol: :lol: ...Ive got tears...i cant see the graduations in my scales...!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

And Gaz...it was s rhitorical question...i really didnt need to know your "mass" (or lack there of) as measured against the 'Holmes' scale...

:drinks:
Stix
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by Stoney » 25 Jan 2019, 10:01 pm

Gaznazdiak wrote:That's true Tas, many's the time I've briskly typed out what I thought was a bit of sarcky "humor" only to find I've stepped on my dick because someone took it the wrong way.

But if we give up, we end up as sour and humorless as a buch of Fundamentalist Puritan Christians.
Fvck THAT!

Well, I guess we are in the same boat there Gaz. :thumbsup:
Stoney
Sergeant
Sergeant

Queensland

Post by Stix » 25 Jan 2019, 10:02 pm

And as for good ol Frank...12" at rest (cracker of s line btw)...probably explsins why the mafia loved him... :allegedly:
Stix
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by Ecobogan » 25 Jan 2019, 11:03 pm

Been reading through this thread with a lot of interest over the last few days and would like to give a big thumbs up and cybernetic handshake to Bigfellascott for raising this.

Very wise stuff and people generally get steered towards being concerned over political, environmental, monetary or whatever else issues when this is infinitely more crucial and relevant.
It is the fundamental spine of society really....how we relate and how we cope when it doesn't work out.
The reason for chiming in is some experience with mental health or lack of, that I've had earlier in my life....and how I sacked it.
Seems to me that, with blokes for example, that we're kinda like steel pressure vessels.

Mental health is the welds, life stresses load the vessel and things like hobbies, kids or things that make you feel lucky (thats a big one) release the pressure.
Over pressure, bad welds or a blocked release valve will blow the vessel to bits....road rage, suicide, irrational violence, drug and alcohol abuse etc etc being the inevitable by product
I'm feeling a bit self conscious here but men being bashed needs to be urgently addressed.
Being expected to be a hard decision making, semi ruthless capitalist at work then a loving compassionate husband and father at home...that flip to the flop is killing people.
So the reason I chimed in here is to address pressure valve issue and a lot of why I joined enough gun to start with.
Shooting guns, building and riding fast bikes and to be honest getting a bit of a scare every so often keeps me level. Its critical and quite often seen as a luxury but it's not, it's fundamental and a lot here are probably similar.
'Extremish' kinds of things, if that's your thing, are very easy to have taken away because we're increasingly governed by the square who have a 'well I don't do it do why would anyone else' attitude.
I've lost a sickening amount of mates coz that pressure had no where to go. They couldn't redo their welds nor avoid the pressure of an ugly divorce.
I'm not saying we should be allowed to test run a 243 in the park or have a burnout lane on the freeway but we really can't be just told to take up ping pong either. When we were less regulated these issues weren't as red hot.

I lived in Europe a while ago and they seem to get it much more. If you're a bit wild, bit sensitive and wild, a bit not normal you'd be given room.... here in Oz not so much.

Speaking up about needing these things isn't gonna stop getting men bashed but it might help us to turn the volume down on it a bit.
Not sure how to achieve this but there's a lot of brains and energy here
Ecobogan
Corporal
Corporal

Victoria

Post by wanneroo » 26 Jan 2019, 2:13 am

Gaznazdiak wrote:Well Tas, true, nobody has used any of those exact terms, but that is not how it comes across.

The theme of the majority of the experiences related in this thread are about spiteful women going out of their way to make someone who once loved them, go through hell.

But the overall tone of the thread, albeit one that was brought about by genuine emotional suffering, is still giving that impression, "I was badly done by, don't trust any of them, they are all bitches.

Read the entire thread in one go start to finish.
Marksman and Daddybang seem to have got the same impression I did, because they felt the need to express the opinion that they aren't all bad.

Or maybe their missus was in the room with a loaded shotgun at the time :D

Oh I think you misunderstand completely. I don't think anyone labeled all women as bad.

Feminine nature is feminine nature. Hypergamy is hypergamy. Hypergamy is often kept in check with morality, religion, family and friend influences, etc, but it's still there. It's the natural default nature of women, as is it's men's default nature to want to scatter their seed as much as they can. My relationships with women have never been better since I took the red pill and see the truth for what it is and call the truth for what it is.

For the dudes that were badly done by, well it's only natural for them to go MGTOW for a while. Nothing wrong with that. But again the smart ones will learn from their experience, seek to gather more knowledge and then move on in life bigger, stronger and more mentally prepared.

The dumb men are the one that ignore that nature. The smart men use that knowledge to navigate the world we are in and have better relationships with women than anyone out there, including the blue pilled idealistic men that let women run their life.

Also you seem to be shaming men for speaking out about their experiences and giving women a pass because of some stat that XX% of women got abused or whatever. Lets not follow the Duluth Model. Bad things happen to men as well and not all men are guilty. They have a right to speak out as well.
wanneroo
Sergeant
Sergeant

United States of America

Post by bigfellascott » 26 Jan 2019, 6:13 am

Ecobogan wrote:Been reading through this thread with a lot of interest over the last few days and would like to give a big thumbs up and cybernetic handshake to Bigfellascott for raising this.

Very wise stuff and people generally get steered towards being concerned over political, environmental, monetary or whatever else issues when this is infinitely more crucial and relevant.
It is the fundamental spine of society really....how we relate and how we cope when it doesn't work out.
The reason for chiming in is some experience with mental health or lack of, that I've had earlier in my life....and how I sacked it.
Seems to me that, with blokes for example, that we're kinda like steel pressure vessels.

Mental health is the welds, life stresses load the vessel and things like hobbies, kids or things that make you feel lucky (thats a big one) release the pressure.
Over pressure, bad welds or a blocked release valve will blow the vessel to bits....road rage, suicide, irrational violence, drug and alcohol abuse etc etc being the inevitable by product
I'm feeling a bit self conscious here but men being bashed needs to be urgently addressed.
Being expected to be a hard decision making, semi ruthless capitalist at work then a loving compassionate husband and father at home...that flip to the flop is killing people.
So the reason I chimed in here is to address pressure valve issue and a lot of why I joined enough gun to start with.
Shooting guns, building and riding fast bikes and to be honest getting a bit of a scare every so often keeps me level. Its critical and quite often seen as a luxury but it's not, it's fundamental and a lot here are probably similar.
'Extremish' kinds of things, if that's your thing, are very easy to have taken away because we're increasingly governed by the square who have a 'well I don't do it do why would anyone else' attitude.
I've lost a sickening amount of mates coz that pressure had no where to go. They couldn't redo their welds nor avoid the pressure of an ugly divorce.
I'm not saying we should be allowed to test run a 243 in the park or have a burnout lane on the freeway but we really can't be just told to take up ping pong either. When we were less regulated these issues weren't as red hot.

I lived in Europe a while ago and they seem to get it much more. If you're a bit wild, bit sensitive and wild, a bit not normal you'd be given room.... here in Oz not so much.

Speaking up about needing these things isn't gonna stop getting men bashed but it might help us to turn the volume down on it a bit.

Your welcome mate and that's not a bad way of summing it up (welds etc and pressure valves) and I reckon you have a point about having to be hard nosed etc and then all caring and soft, it well could be very hard for some men to deal with that.

We live in interesting times alright no doubt about it. :drinks:
bigfellascott
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

-

Post by Gaznazdiak » 26 Jan 2019, 9:40 am

wanneroo wrote:
Gaznazdiak wrote:Well Tas, true, nobody has used any of those exact terms, but that is not how it comes across.

The theme of the majority of the experiences related in this thread are about spiteful women going out of their way to make someone who once loved them, go through hell.

But the overall tone of the thread, albeit one that was brought about by genuine emotional suffering, is still giving that impression, "I was badly done by, don't trust any of them, they are all bitches.

Marksman and Daddybang seem to have got the same impression I did, because they felt the need to express the opinion that they aren't all bad.

Oh I think you misunderstand completely. I don't think anyone labeled all women as bad.

Feminine nature is feminine nature. Hypergamy is hypergamy. Hypergamy is often kept in check with morality, religion, family and friend influences, etc, but it's still there. It's the natural default nature of women, as is it's men's default nature to want to scatter their seed as much as they can. My relationships with women have never been better since I took the red pill and see the truth for what it is and call the truth for what it is.

For the dudes that were badly done by, well it's only natural for them to go MGTOW for a while. Nothing wrong with that. But again the smart ones will learn from their experience, seek to gather more knowledge and then move on in life bigger, stronger and more mentally prepared.

The dumb men are the one that ignore that nature. The smart men use that knowledge to navigate the world we are in and have better relationships with women than anyone out there, including the blue pilled idealistic men that let women run their life.

Also you seem to be shaming men for speaking out about their experiences and giving women a pass because of some stat that XX% of women got abused or whatever. Lets not follow the Duluth Model. Bad things happen to men as well and not all men are guilty. They have a right to speak out as well.

G'day wannaroo,

Mate first up, I didn't say that the posts about which I was commenting accused all women of being bad, I said "Do I blame all women out there because I was gullible enough to tie myself to a fvcking psychopath? No I don't."

Now if you choose to take that statement that I don't hate all women as meaning that I think all other blokes do, then it is you who have misunderstood.
You quote my reply to Tas, which you apparently didn't read, because it has that very sentiment as the first sentence.

To this red pill blue pill analogy, I'd never heard of the choice outside the Matrix movie, so I did some reading.
What a sad little group they are in their subreddit cave.
These clowns hold that fvckwit Paul Elam in great esteem. This is the guy who claims all women lie about rape, and that if he was on a jury he would acquit a rapist even if it was overwhelmingly clear he did it.

These guys might have had some legitimate points, just like far right and far left political types occasionally have valid points.
The problem with this sad group of itinerant onanists is that they make valid arguments unwinnable by taking things to the extreme just as the political ratbags do, they bring in idiots like Elam, and the bad smell he brings with him taints them all and makes them look like ridiculous whiners.

I'm sorry if my view on life and how to deal with it's ups and downs is confronting for you, truly, because that's not my intent.
My Mother's husband abandoned her with 4 kids and no support in 1970. She worked like a slave to support us and her guiding philosophy was "Don't sit around crying about it, suck it up and get on with it."
I would offer that advice to the unfortunates rubbing salt into each other's wounds on reddit.
fideles usque ad mortem
Gaznazdiak
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

New South Wales

Post by Gaznazdiak » 26 Jan 2019, 9:50 am

Stoney wrote:
Gaznazdiak wrote:That's true Tas, many's the time I've briskly typed out what I thought was a bit of sarcky "humor" only to find I've stepped on my dick because someone took it the wrong way.

Fvck THAT!

Well, I guess we are in the same boat there Gaz. :thumbsup:

Mate, if I had a dollar for every time I made a lady's dick of myself trying to be funny I could buy California :lol:
fideles usque ad mortem
Gaznazdiak
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

New South Wales

Post by wanneroo » 26 Jan 2019, 12:48 pm

Gaznazdiak wrote:
wanneroo wrote:

G'day wannaroo,

Mate first up, I didn't say that the posts about which I was commenting accused all women of being bad, I said "Do I blame all women out there because I was gullible enough to tie myself to a fvcking psychopath? No I don't."

Now if you choose to take that statement that I don't hate all women as meaning that I think all other blokes do, then it is you who have misunderstood.
You quote my reply to Tas, which you apparently didn't read, because it has that very sentiment as the first sentence.

To this red pill blue pill analogy, I'd never heard of the choice outside the Matrix movie, so I did some reading.
What a sad little group they are in their subreddit cave.
These clowns hold that fvckwit Paul Elam in great esteem. This is the guy who claims all women lie about rape, and that if he was on a jury he would acquit a rapist even if it was overwhelmingly clear he did it.

These guys might have had some legitimate points, just like far right and far left political types occasionally have valid points.
The problem with this sad group of itinerant onanists is that they make valid arguments unwinnable by taking things to the extreme just as the political ratbags do, they bring in idiots like Elam, and the bad smell he brings with him taints them all and makes them look like ridiculous whiners.

I'm sorry if my view on life and how to deal with it's ups and downs is confronting for you, truly, because that's not my intent.
My Mother's husband abandoned her with 4 kids and no support in 1970. She worked like a slave to support us and her guiding philosophy was "Don't sit around crying about it, suck it up and get on with it."
I would offer that advice to the unfortunates rubbing salt into each other's wounds on reddit.

The actual reddit red pill forum I heard was banned, so whatever the other one is, I have no idea who they are other than Paul Elam. Personally myself from the little I have heard of Paul Elam from his own youtube channel, he doesn't really appeal to me.

In any case I don't do guru worship or follow a particular leader as anything red pill is decentralized so if you've got a problem with Paul Elam or his crowd, I'd take it up with them. In the end all the red pill is is the truth and that's it, so it doesn't need a forum or guru.

Whether women are bad or good, there is feminine nature. The wise man understands this nature and lives a life of seeing the truth in all things, including women and then using that knowledge and experience to navigate the sexual marketplace successfully. The wise man also understands the current legal climate and culture and also uses that knowledge to navigate life successfully.
wanneroo
Sergeant
Sergeant

United States of America

Post by Ecobogan » 26 Jan 2019, 1:32 pm

bigfellascott wrote:
Ecobogan wrote:Been reading through this thread with a lot of interest over the last few days and would like to give a big thumbs up and cybernetic handshake to Bigfellascott for raising this.

Your welcome mate and that's not a bad way of summing it up (welds etc and pressure valves) and I reckon you have a point about having to be hard nosed etc and then all caring and soft, it well could be very hard for some men to deal with that.

We live in interesting times alright no doubt about it. :drinks:

We are living in interesting times indeed, transitional ones, and hopefully for the better.
I'm not ragging on our own country so much as drawing an observation of how other western cultures have recognised and dealt with men's more extreme needs.
The fact that this thread has hit 6 pages and over 100 posts in a few says a fair bit too
Ecobogan
Corporal
Corporal

Victoria

Post by Gaznazdiak » 26 Jan 2019, 1:40 pm

First up, just to preemptively throw a bit of oil on the water, this comment is not a personal criticism on anyone here, or any of the comments or commenters on this thread, K?
Just an observation in the same context as the thread subject.

I have often wondered when I see men who have "seen the truth about women" after a string of bad relationships, and conlude that statistically, based on their own personal experience, they are all just bitches and we're all better off without.
All these bitches that gave these poor buggers such historys, how many of them went on to have asuccessful relationship with a different guy?

Nobody wants to think there might be something unappealing or unattractive about them to the opposite sex. No bloke wants to think that after multiple crashes, he may perhaps be doing something wrong.
That's monkey brain, survival instinct stuff.
Some groups can be cathartic for those who've suffered, but if they aren't structured and guided properly the members tend to feed off each other and instead of moving on they ossify into a position they haven't the strength of character to resile from.
fideles usque ad mortem
Gaznazdiak
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

New South Wales

PreviousNext

Return to Off topic - General conversation