Moondyne ghosteye tracker cams

General conversation and chit chat - The place for non-shooting specific topics. Introduce yourself here.

Moondyne ghosteye tracker cams

Post by Daddybang » 27 Feb 2019, 12:45 pm

So after a few miss hits trying very cheap trail cams from the net i bit the bullet so to speak and brought one of these Moondyne tracker model. Cost just over 300 and so far has worked as advertised(haven't had it out over night yet) a good clear pic and the quick start guide means even those with NFI about cams can have it operating in minutes of opening the box . would recommend it for anyone who wants a basic cam that doesn't require back to phone type communication :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :drinks:

This is a pic of a Cape York White Ape caught today!!!! (Had to take it after plugging the cam into the tv) :lol: :lol: :lol: :drinks:

20190227_121932.jpg
20190227_121932.jpg (1.56 MiB) Viewed 781 times

Ok so I'm on my head!!!!! Bloody phone!!!!
:drinks:
This hard living ain't as easy as it used to be!!!
Daddybang
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Queensland

Re: Moondyne ghosteye tracker cams

Post by Daddybang » 28 Feb 2019, 8:21 am

And a night pic. This is a pitch black night without any ambient light source. Not sure what triggered it probably a moth or bat but the flash lights up a good area and ya wouldn't have any dramas making out even a small rodent I can highly recommend this cam as a basic user friendly product. :thumbsup: :drinks:

20190228_080354.jpg
20190228_080354.jpg (1.16 MiB) Viewed 728 times
This hard living ain't as easy as it used to be!!!
Daddybang
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Queensland

Return to Off topic - General conversation