cant say fairy anymore

General conversation and chit chat - The place for non-shooting specific topics. Introduce yourself here.

Re: cant say fairy anymore

Post by TassieTiger » 04 Aug 2019, 8:53 pm

marksman wrote:so I googled how the name got changed as allthegearandnoidea suggested and what a laugh
the gay community see it as unnecessary and ridiculous, some of the gay groups seem to have got offended by the name change
gold coast sea world have a bit to answer for I think http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1615908/posts

here is a comment from the 2006 herald sun sunday article I agree with, 2006 thats how long for the name change, I live in a bubble :lol:
"I just don't understand why the vast majority seems to cave to the less than 3% of our population. In Aussie land it seems they don't even wait for a complaint. Amen."

and that's right the gay community didn't even get asked if they were offended by the name or not :unknown: it makes them look delicate
I'm still having a chuckle about the teacher who I will be contacting monday :lol:

Be interesting to know if the teacher is passing on his / her opinion OR is this school policy...
Tikka .260 (custom)
Steyr Pro Varmint .223
CZ455 .22 & Norinco .22
ATA 686 U/O 12g & Baikal S/S 12g.
Adler a110 28’
Sauer 30-06
Howa 300 win mag.
TassieTiger
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

Tasmania

Post by Elmer » 04 Aug 2019, 9:12 pm

FFS, dont forget ...Baa baa rainbow sheep...Not celebrating xmas cos it will insult Islam...Now choose your own f***ing gender.
This is a screwed up f***ed up world we live in.
It's ok to celebrate gays, dykes transgenders ,cross dressers, islam, blah blah BUT for f***s sake DONT put up a xmas tree in the classroom, dont sing baa baa black sheep and dont you f***ing dare question the government on GUN LAWS.
Elmer
Sergeant
Sergeant

South Australia

Post by bigrich » 04 Aug 2019, 9:15 pm

TassieTiger wrote:
marksman wrote:so I googled how the name got changed as allthegearandnoidea suggested and what a laugh
the gay community see it as unnecessary and ridiculous, some of the gay groups seem to have got offended by the name change
gold coast sea world have a bit to answer for I think http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1615908/posts

here is a comment from the 2006 herald sun sunday article I agree with, 2006 thats how long for the name change, I live in a bubble :lol:
"I just don't understand why the vast majority seems to cave to the less than 3% of our population. In Aussie land it seems they don't even wait for a complaint. Amen."

and that's right the gay community didn't even get asked if they were offended by the name or not :unknown: it makes them look delicate
I'm still having a chuckle about the teacher who I will be contacting monday :lol:

Be interesting to know if the teacher is passing on his / her opinion OR is this school policy...

That’s a interesting point taz. At what point is the educator imparting their OWN views and BIAS on other people’s kids ? Teaching is a really difficult job in the modern PC mine field, but I think this clown is overstepping the line
bigrich
Captain
Captain

Queensland

Post by Stix » 04 Aug 2019, 10:23 pm

bigrich wrote:
TassieTiger wrote:

That’s a interesting point taz. At what point is the educator imparting their OWN views and BIAS on other people’s kids ? Teaching is a really difficult job in the modern PC mine field, but I think this clown is overstepping the line

Ofcourse the teacher is pushing their very own agenda ....!!
I mean there is no common sense to it...none at all...!!
Its like saying you cant call a snake a "snake" because Johnny Holmes got offended you thought his manhood was "scaley"... :roll:
Seriously, its that fukn retarded...!!!

Marksman has said his lad wasautomatically sent to reflection time... :roll: ...that is a form of punishment, & a child will naturally feel austricised, singled out, feel like they are "different" & have done wrong...yet a child of that age does not have the developed brain to be able to rationalise it all...thus leaving the kid feeling persecuted...thats just plain fuking wrong & is actually abuse...!! the teacher should know this, & should be self disciplined enough to exercise controll so as to encourage a child to best make their own choice.!!!!!!

That teacher should be removed from service in my book...!!...period...!!..

Rather its an issue ridden 'educator' pushing the issue ridden personal beliefs they've been brainwashed with...!!

Its interesting how we (Austrakian society), whilst we're largely sheilded from it, find it unbelievable how children in some middle eastern cultures are indoctrinated to believe that the West are evil & they would happily kill any of us--that is kids being raised to joyfully kill other humans, while we stand by & allow ourselves to believe that calling a "blackboard" is highly offensive, & that its ok to emotionally scar & openly & willingly persecute our own children for calling a fsiry penguin, a fairy penguin.

The follow-on effects to their children are very apparent & slready proven...yet we insist we (us westeners) are not a crazy mis-guided society... :crazy:

If i was able...id happily go to that teacher meeting, & give that teacher a series of questions to have him do a complete circle right back up his own arse, holding fully self-accountable for willingly persecuting kids...!!

This teachers very own beliefs & actions ARE actually sexist.. (or "gender-ist"--or what ever the fuk you'd call it)...but this behaviour is just a new wave of 'sterio-typing'...a form that has become widely accepted in modern society...& i believe a form that does just as much, if not more damage than its political correctness is "supposed" to stop...

For example, take away good solid loving nurturing & intelligent parenting from the child in question here...& tell me they would not feel just as persecuted as a "black" child in the 40's...or a lone "Greek" child immigrant in the 50's...or a Vietnamese immigrant in the 60's...or...!!...or a homosexual kid in ANY of those decades...

I hope you put this teacher in his place marksman...walk away knowing this clown has been "taught" he is NOT there to persecute kids or use them as a vent for for his insecurities, rather he is there to encourage rational respectful thinking along with the times tables & where to put a, a kommer... ( ...comma...","... :lol: )
The man who knows everything, doesnt really know everything...he's just stopped learning...
Stix
Major
Major

South Australia

Post by bigrich » 05 Aug 2019, 6:22 am

+1 for stix’s post . That teacher needs some re education themselves. Just be careful of stix if you have any hornet rifles :P

Sorry stix, couldn’t help myself :lol:
bigrich
Captain
Captain

Queensland

Post by grandadbushy » 05 Aug 2019, 7:24 am

Yes I think Stix is on the money and i'll add the power has moved from the majority to the minority basically for vote pulling when these subjects like these come up the battle of Troy keeps coming to mind with the big Trojan horse a minority got in and destroyed the city point being let the rubbish in and ethics, rights and the way of living as we knew it starts to crumble
grandadbushy
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

Queensland

Post by bigrich » 05 Aug 2019, 7:44 am

grandadbushy wrote:Yes I think Stix is on the money and i'll add the power has moved from the majority to the minority basically for vote pulling when these subjects like these come up the battle of Troy keeps coming to mind with the big Trojan horse a minority got in and destroyed the city point being let the rubbish in and ethics, rights and the way of living as we knew it starts to crumble

+1 for your post as well grandad :thumbsup:
bigrich
Captain
Captain

Queensland

Post by JSS » 05 Aug 2019, 7:49 am

Early this year at a family bbq my nephew who i'm really close with was asking me what i thought about "Australia being the only country in the world that doesn't represent it's indigenous people on it's flag."
I asked him what he meant and where he heard that rubbish, he replied that's what his teacher told the class. (this is a private school which isn't cheap either) I explained to him that it was complete bullsh!t and that his teacher was lying to the class and that a vast majority of countries that were colonised/invaded/overtaken (whatever word you want to use) didn't represent the indigenous/overthrown people in their flags, not just evil Australia.
I then took him in and we sat on the computer and looked a few up online so he could do his own research and find proof for himself. I asked him if he wanted me to do something about it to which he said yes, so the following week i rang the school and spoke with the principal .

We had a good conversation and he was as disturbed by what the teacher was saying as i was, so he asked me to send him an official complaint in the form of an email which i did so he had everything in writing making it easier for him to take action.

Apparently the teacher copped a flogging and was officially reprimanded, i received a call back and email from the principal saying action was taken.
The teacher now won't look my nephew in the eye, and as kids do my nephew told everyone he could at school what happened for a good laugh.

A couple of months ago he was telling me the teacher was telling the class some stuff on a similar subject and my cheeky nephew piped up and said " Miss i think i might have to check those facts with my uncle."
Apparently she just went red and walked out which sent the whole class into laughter, he said it took her a good 10 mins to come back in.

Hopefully this Australia bashing fool with a personal agenda has learnt her lesson after being reprimanded and then publicly shamed by a child. With any luck she might just stick to the truth from now on. :D
JSS
Corporal
Corporal

Queensland

Post by bigrich » 05 Aug 2019, 3:35 pm

JSS wrote:Early this year at a family bbq my nephew who i'm really close with was asking me what i thought about "Australia being the only country in the world that doesn't represent it's indigenous people on it's flag."
I asked him what he meant and where he heard that rubbish, he replied that's what his teacher told the class. (this is a private school which isn't cheap either) I explained to him that it was complete bullsh!t and that his teacher was lying to the class and that a vast majority of countries that were colonised/invaded/overtaken (whatever word you want to use) didn't represent the indigenous/overthrown people in their flags, not just evil Australia.
I then took him in and we sat on the computer and looked a few up online so he could do his own research and find proof for himself. I asked him if he wanted me to do something about it to which he said yes, so the following week i rang the school and spoke with the principal .

We had a good conversation and he was as disturbed by what the teacher was saying as i was, so he asked me to send him an official complaint in the form of an email which i did so he had everything in writing making it easier for him to take action.

Apparently the teacher copped a flogging and was officially reprimanded, i received a call back and email from the principal saying action was taken.
The teacher now won't look my nephew in the eye, and as kids do my nephew told everyone he could at school what happened for a good laugh.

A couple of months ago he was telling me the teacher was telling the class some stuff on a similar subject and my cheeky nephew piped up and said " Miss i think i might have to check those facts with my uncle."
Apparently she just went red and walked out which sent the whole class into laughter, he said it took her a good 10 mins to come back in.

Hopefully this Australia bashing fool with a personal agenda has learnt her lesson after being reprimanded and then publicly shamed by a child. With any luck she might just stick to the truth from now on. :D

JSS , that's a excellent effort by you and your nephew . love your work. the pair of youse are deserving of the order of australia in my opinion. or at least a carton of beer :lol:

:drinks: :drinks: :thumbsup:
bigrich
Captain
Captain

Queensland

Post by JSS » 05 Aug 2019, 4:00 pm

Cheers bigrich :drinks: , i have to admit i was pretty proud of him when he told me how he nailed her with his cheeky comment. I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall :lol:

It's no wonder there are so many wacko protesters with misguided views out there these days if this sort of stuff is going on in the classrooms of our children. Sadly I reckon it's only going to get worse too.
JSS
Corporal
Corporal

Queensland

Post by bigrich » 05 Aug 2019, 6:57 pm

JSS wrote:Cheers bigrich :drinks: , i have to admit i was pretty proud of him when he told me how he nailed her with his cheeky comment. I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall :lol:

It's no wonder there are so many wacko protesters with misguided views out there these days if this sort of stuff is going on in the classrooms of our children. Sadly I reckon it's only going to get worse too.

which is why everyday folk have to stand up and call idiot self rightous clowns like these for what they are. you , me and your nephew are not alone . radical climate protesters, vegan loons and misinforming lefty teachers need to respect the rights of others, apathy and a fear of being labelled by these fools is what keeps the majority of us silent . :thumbsup:
bigrich
Captain
Captain

Queensland

Post by marksman » 05 Aug 2019, 9:31 pm

so I got a call back from the teacher after school
after a bit of small talk I advised him that my son was having trouble understanding why he can't say fairy anymore
the teacher got on his high horse for a minute till I cracked up laughing at him, I couldn't help it
I told him that I could see that the word fairy upsets him so I would be talking to my son and telling him that in front of this teacher he is not to say fairy
I informed him that I went through the whole story with my boy of how the gold coast sea world had decided fairy may offend gay men
however when I told him how I read out to my son what some leaders of gay groups said to the media about movie world deciding they may get offended by the word fairy without asking what they thought I reckon I could hear the penny drop, he got the message
we ended on me saying that it's really hard to teach your children to grow up to be good people when they are being confused with this sort of rubbish
I have already had words with this teacher earlier in the year at the school where I told him I did not want today's political correctness taught to my boy
an example I used was do not teach my son that gender is all about the way you feel, people change gender from operations ect not because the wind changed

I cant wait for what my son will come home with next :lol: , silly teacher is definitely a leftard vego straight gay wanabe :crazy:
marksman
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by TassieTiger » 05 Aug 2019, 10:56 pm

Good on you for taking the time mate - many wouldn’t and that’s half the trouble. Kudos.
Tikka .260 (custom)
Steyr Pro Varmint .223
CZ455 .22 & Norinco .22
ATA 686 U/O 12g & Baikal S/S 12g.
Adler a110 28’
Sauer 30-06
Howa 300 win mag.
TassieTiger
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

Tasmania

Post by bigrich » 06 Aug 2019, 4:54 am

Yeah , good on ya MM . In a positive light your going to get lots of laughs and entertainment out of this leftard teacher. I have a auntie who’s a “educator” and even though they have no first hand experience on a lot of stuff , and the common sense of a gold fish, they seem to think they know it all. It’s very full filling to enlighten them on the facts and watch them shut down and have to admit their wrong. If their pride will let them :lol:
bigrich
Captain
Captain

Queensland

Post by JSS » 06 Aug 2019, 7:31 am

Nice work marksman, Your son should be safe from the leftist vegan gay wanna be, he'll pick on a different target that doesn't fire back from now on.

I'm just wondering.....what do we call actual Fairies now?? I wonder if "Mythical flying creatures that aren't poofs" is appropriate?? :lol:
JSS
Corporal
Corporal

Queensland

Post by grandadbushy » 06 Aug 2019, 8:57 am

Yeah marksman i'm with you on this one I don't think this stuff should be taught at schools or for the rather young these people are what they are and we should have compassion for them but where I jack up is when they try and push their agenda or gender onto children what do they think a child is going to be the down fall of their gender The government won't let kids vote until they are 18 because they are deemed not mature enough to vote yet it seems ok to push this garbage to minors in schools all this BS would not have started if the government couldn't see votes in it now they have the stage they're saying we offend them anyway mate surely the teacher has learnt by now or maybe that species is just too thick to understand
grandadbushy
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

Queensland

Post by bladeracer » 06 Aug 2019, 1:24 pm

grandadbushy wrote:Yeah marksman i'm with you on this one I don't think this stuff should be taught at schools or for the rather young these people are what they are and we should have compassion for them but where I jack up is when they try and push their agenda or gender onto children what do they think a child is going to be the down fall of their gender The government won't let kids vote until they are 18 because they are deemed not mature enough to vote yet it seems ok to push this garbage to minors in schools all this BS would not have started if the government couldn't see votes in it now they have the stage they're saying we offend them anyway mate surely the teacher has learnt by now or maybe that species is just too thick to understand

Greens are pushing to get the voting age reduced to IQ levels that might actually vote for them...
Practice Strict Gun Control - Precision Counts!
bladeracer
General
General

Victoria

Post by grandadbushy » 06 Aug 2019, 7:30 pm

If that's the case most of the greens won't be able to vote for themselves if based on IQ
grandadbushy
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

Queensland

PreviousNext

Return to Off topic - General conversation