Attempted safe break in by burglars

Equipment and accessories for shooting. Safes, firearm storage, bipods, carry cases, slings etc.

Re: Attempted safe break in by burglars

Post by Gwion » 25 Nov 2017, 6:31 am

This thread is 4 years old...

Tip. Doesn't need to be a big dog. Any dog is s deterent to crims. Also, leave $50 in an obvious and visible place when you go out. Most burgs are for drug money. Unless it is a targeted hit then the crims will grab the $50 and f*** off to the next sucker or to their dealer...
Gwion
Colonel
Colonel

-

Post by bigrich » 25 Nov 2017, 6:34 am

good advice brnomod2, old trick i been doing is hex head self tapping metal screws into the window frames at the bottom,pointless trying to undo the lock if you cant slid or lift the window frame screw gararge roller doors shut with 75mm roofing screws from the inside. a pair of vice grips on the shank of a big screwdriver will bust roller door locks real easy. locked myself out one day and had to get back in.... lol
bigrich
Major General
Major General

Queensland

Post by Die Judicii » 26 Nov 2017, 10:01 am

Something that no-one has mentioned so far,,,,,,,,
Burglars love houses that have trees,, shrubbery across the front (or rear) of the typical suburban house.
Planted by the owner to keep traffic noise down,, and to create their own "little world within the world"

All very nice, peaceful, and cosy,,,,,,,, BUT, so easy for the burglars to slip in behind, and no-one can see them jemmying your front door.
I do not fear death itself... Only its inopportune timing!
I've come to realize that,,,,, the two most loving, loyal, and trustworthy females in my entire life were both canines.
Die Judicii
Colonel
Colonel

Queensland

Return to Shooting accessories and equipment