Where's Benta... ... Err...Tassie...??

General conversation and chit chat - The place for non-shooting specific topics. Introduce yourself here.

Where's Benta... ... Err...Tassie...??

Post by Stix » 18 Nov 2019, 8:14 pm

You on a pre-Xmas Bali bash or what...??
The man who knows everything, doesnt really know everything...he's just stopped learning...
Stix
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Re: Where's Benta... ... Err...Tassie...??

Post by marksman » 18 Nov 2019, 8:30 pm

he's gone for a while because of other commitments at the moment Stix :unknown:
heres his last message from the trump mega thread :thumbsup:

"Feel free to leave the forum any time you like champ. Dont let the door hit you on the way out :drinks:[/quote]

Ooh. Hit a nerve there did I? I’m sure Trumps advisors are quaking in their boots re your concerns...lol.

But I do think your right on this occasion - I’ve some back end business to sort with a fellow member in a couple weeks time and then I think I’m done. It’s not a win for the trump non supporters lol I could sincerely care less - it’s more of a time thing with the family and a personal step away from technology...

Those that do ever end up in Tas - feel free to contact me via alternate means (many have my details) and I’ll give you a key to the property for a hunt / accomodation - mucho advice here helped construct the shack :-), flushing toilet should be finished in a week whilst I’m on AL...those that helped, you know who you are - thank you.
Major and many thanks to Marksman, Stix, SC, Blade, BR, BS, OldB, GDb, 8x,!and numerous and many others - some great peeps on here with a lot of very, very valuable advice and I have learnt more on here than I can possibly say thanks for.

EC - I’ll check back in a couple to sort what I promised.
Til then - peace and love to all. (Regardless of your political position lol)"
“If you do not read the newspapers you are uninformed. If you do read the newspapers you are misinformed”. Mark Twain
marksman
Colonel
Colonel

Victoria

Post by Stix » 18 Nov 2019, 10:14 pm

Ah...ok...
Thanks for that marksman... :)

I didnt even open that thread as it raced through many pages...but that must have been just when that happened... :thumbsdown:

Given were not all sitting facing each other, ill be un-manly & admit im a bit down to read that... :cry: ...happy &, well, a bit proud to get a mention from a good guy ofcourse, but still id rather his company than a brief up-py moment of a mention... :unknown:

Well...if you're reading this...i hope everything's ok Tassie & i respect the time & family commitments you mention...i lack that in life so understand how important it is...!!!
And that includes the 'extended' family too--you know what i mean... ;) :friends:

And while im here, ive had no luck on the perfect red fur mate... :thumbsdown:
Ive struggled to get out to fox country much in last 4 months... :thumbsdown:
Here is one of only 3 ive got this year that hasnt had a big exit wound on it...& look at the pelt... :roll: :thumbsdown:
Got this one Sun week ago, a testing half hour & modest 186yds...
2019-11-18 22.10.57.jpg
2019-11-18 22.10.57.jpg (572.7 KiB) Viewed 1043 times

And the one before that... :unknown: ...spined it at 200 yds with the first so clobbered it while crawling off with another & gave it too much leed...or is that lead... :unknown:
I really dont like this batch of bullets for keeping fur... :problem:
2019-11-18 22.14.20.jpg
2019-11-18 22.14.20.jpg (660.1 KiB) Viewed 1043 times

2019-11-18 22.14.56.jpg
2019-11-18 22.14.56.jpg (363.85 KiB) Viewed 1043 times

:unknown: ...
Its coming...it'll be worth the wait... :) (hopefully... :oops: ).. :) :drinks:
____

Its strange how you can click with someone you've never met hey...then when you meet you might just be happy to move on, fall deeply in love or feel the need to give'em a wallop... :lol:

I hope if i meet Tassie we fall deeply in love...because...well...lets just say its a connectiin through the complex laws of physics surrounding "fluid dynamics".... 8-)
2019-11-18 22.00.10.jpg
"Fluid Dynamics..."
2019-11-18 22.00.10.jpg (519.4 KiB) Viewed 1043 times

Anyway...'wuv yooo---mith yooo.'..'... :shock:
And as i only have you're postal address Tassie, if you move before i get there ill track you down & bash you...!!!...
The man who knows everything, doesnt really know everything...he's just stopped learning...
Stix
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by Ecobogan » 19 Nov 2019, 7:53 am

Damn I missed that too, hope everything's ok. A step away from technology and the mess of humanity is a pretty wise move TT, sure works for me.
Don't go too far out of your way mate if things are getting busy, please.
I did however put a nice dent in the YZ's rim for you on Sunday....hit a rock the size of a bucket full noise in 3rd on the back wheel following a mate.
Sent me into a pretty sexy airborne endo and I managed to tank slap back to safety.

Anyway Mr Tourist Trophy, Nic and I will be visiting some heads in Launceston sooner than later so might see where you're at then.

Take care mate, peace and love back atcha...even if I am from the 'wrong wing' hahaha!!

IMG_20191118_180810.jpg
IMG_20191118_180810.jpg (2.88 MiB) Viewed 1014 times
Ecobogan
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Victoria

Post by bigfellascott » 19 Nov 2019, 4:46 pm

Ah the religious fox, the worst kind of fox if ya like pelts.
bigfellascott
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

-

Return to Off topic - General conversation