Pop-ups

General conversation and chit chat - The place for non-shooting specific topics. Introduce yourself here.

Pop-ups

Post by Stix » 08 Dec 2019, 8:52 am

Just thought id let you know...

I accidentally touched this "IC MARKETS" advert on my mobile while scrolling a page here.

Now, every time i fire up here, the sh1t-kunts website keeps popping up on my phone & locks up this site for an undisclosed amount of time.....it took over 40 mins & dozens of attempts to get a page open & do a single post...

I hate websites that do that...they should be shot by web-land sniper force...lol

Dirty low life kunts--as if those sorts of tactics get you any business ffs--idiots...!!!

Just thought id let you all know...
Attachments
Screenshot_2019-12-08-08-45-18.png
Screenshot_2019-12-08-08-45-18.png (561.02 KiB) Viewed 764 times
The man who knows everything, doesnt really know everything...he's just stopped learning...
Stix
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Re: Pop-ups

Post by Oldbloke » 08 Dec 2019, 10:57 am

This may help. If you are usung a google account you may need to change your ad preference. Doesnt matter which it is just change it. You can also down load ad blockers from the play store. I hade terrible problems with my new samsung till i got one.

20191208_115244.jpg
20191208_115244.jpg (480.49 KiB) Viewed 749 times
The greatest invention in the history of man is beer.
https://youtu.be/2v3QrUvYj-Y
Member. SFFP, Shooters Union.
SSAA, the powerful gun lobby. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Re: Pop-ups

Post by bladeracer » 08 Dec 2019, 11:15 am

That sucks, Stix.
I don't get ads on the phone, only when I come here on the computer. Never even noticed it before, and it's not due to anything I've done as I wouldn't know where to start on a phone.
One thing perhaps is that I've never used the phone "data" to go online on the phone, I only go online at home via the wireless network. Can't see how the website would know the difference though.
Practice Strict Gun Control - Precision Counts!
bladeracer
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Return to Off topic - General conversation