when trust is betrayed

General conversation and chit chat - The place for non-shooting specific topics. Introduce yourself here.

Re: when trust is betrayed

Post by Member-Deleted » 30 Jan 2020, 9:51 am

Awwww, come on Bill we've all used the echo room once or twice on here at some stage even you and me .
Ziad you left out '' Climate change fanatics '' from your little list, lets give them credit when it's due .
And yes Bill by talking about Greta and Trump does elevate their agenda and platform but every one of us have commented toward those two so I really don't see a problem here, it's each individuals opinion on the matter very democratic i'd say and you know it's easy to get into a argument on here but if you go back to where it started you might be surprised to find who actually started it ,it may have been yourself . ''Just sayin''
Member-Deleted

Post by Bill » 30 Jan 2020, 10:22 am

Greta s a nobody Trumps a diff story :thumbsup:
When a guy is digging his own grave, you don’t fight him for the shovel.

Success leaves clues, Fools follow failure !

20 Hornet, 218 Bee, 222 Rem, 256 WM, 6mm ARC, 6.5 Grendel, 6.5x55 Scan, 270 Win, 357 Mag, 358 Win, 9.3x62, 500 A Square
Bill
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Post by Member-Deleted » 30 Jan 2020, 11:01 am

The difference between Trump and Greta is Trump is using people to get what he wants , but Greta on the other hand is being used by people to get what they want.
Trump in my opinion will do some good for the people but Greta's people will only line their own pockets. although Trump most likely will syphon a bit off as well but what Politician of today wouldn't.
Member-Deleted

Post by Sergeant Hartman » 30 Jan 2020, 11:17 am

Ffs marksman you are the one that brought it up. I said something, and that was it, then you keep trying to get me to reply. Anywhere here is something relevant, David crying after reading this topic

Screenshot_20200130-121449_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200130-121449_Chrome.jpg (232.28 KiB) Viewed 3877 times
Last edited by Sergeant Hartman on 30 Jan 2020, 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sergeant Hartman
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by Member-Deleted » 30 Jan 2020, 12:02 pm

You talking to me Ziad if so i'm not the one trying to defend myself here or accusing people of what I do myself i'm just making a statement to what i'm reading as you said earlier to marksman '' not everybody will agree with your thoughts'' so why you getting so defensive about what my opinion is , I don't care either way where you stand with anything but i'm making a statement as I see it or would you prefer just you have the right to reply . lighten up boys it's only opinions we all are getting a bit over the top with this BULLS!!!t with Trump, Grumble Dumberg, climate change and all the rest of the political rubbish, maybe the moderators should delete all the Political and Global warming posts would that make you happy it would me from here on in now you see why moderators take the stance they do in deleting posts , as you said not everyone will agree but I can clearly see why the moderators do what they do with all jokes aside , Ziad mate if you are going to be part of a forum then you have to accept that someone is going to have and voice an opinion of you ( in a nice way I hope ) secondly you are ( meaning we all ) are just as bad as the person you are arguing with otherwise there is no confrontation so what i'm saying if you compete you have to accept criticism in it purist form without retaliation which is rare on here. Don't fret champ there's better days ahead . :thumbsup: :drinks:
Member-Deleted

Post by Member-Deleted » 30 Jan 2020, 12:33 pm

AHH, yeah Ziad, David isn't crying after he read this post he is crying because he was found out to be a lying prick to gain notoriety and force his opinion . I used to like him and what he stood for ''''''''BUT''''''''! now it's ''Dumb David'' and ''Dumb Greta'' forming an Alliance of '' DUMB and DUMBER'' :thumbsup: :drinks: :clap: :clap:
Member-Deleted

Post by Sergeant Hartman » 30 Jan 2020, 1:03 pm

Umm GDB the comment was directed towards marksman.

GDB, eveyone can have opinions, i have mine, you have yours. I never said you cannot have your opinions. So not sure what was the point of your hissy fit.

Edited for clarity
Last edited by Sergeant Hartman on 30 Jan 2020, 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sergeant Hartman
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by AJB » 30 Jan 2020, 1:19 pm

FTW
AJB
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

New South Wales

Post by Stix » 30 Jan 2020, 2:58 pm

AJB wrote:FTW

Ok so im not a hip blogger up with bloggers street cred...so i gotta ask...

What does this mean...... :unknown:
:)
The man who knows everything, doesnt really know everything...he's just stopped learning...
Stix
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by Member-Deleted » 30 Jan 2020, 4:20 pm

Don't think anybody knows Stix :wtf: :huh:
Member-Deleted

Post by Member-Deleted » 30 Jan 2020, 4:23 pm

What you on about Ziad who you talking to now :crazy: :? :? :? :|
Member-Deleted

Post by Sergeant Hartman » 30 Jan 2020, 4:33 pm

There you go edited both posts for clarity.

And stix, hope this helps, its not a virus.... lol gives me a great idea for next time though
https://lmgtfy.com/?q=ftw
Sergeant Hartman
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by AJB » 30 Jan 2020, 4:40 pm

Stix it means F@#$ The world
AJB
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

New South Wales

Post by AJB » 30 Jan 2020, 4:42 pm

FTW and go shoot ferals its my motto
AJB
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

New South Wales

Post by marksman » 30 Jan 2020, 8:02 pm

AJB wrote:FTW and go shoot ferals its my motto

good idea :thumbsup:

WARNING this post has talking about David Attenborough's lies, climate change lies and Greta
some people may be offended by the content of this topic, if you are easily offended dont continue reading just go and start your own topic :roll:

now back on topic :lol:
this started about how treacherous David Attenborough has been in his wildlife movies and shows apparently for the sake of the planet :roll:
so David his crew have been caught out in some horrendous lies that make skeptics of people, like me and others who want the truth :drinks:
the proof is there if you will open your eyes and look

David Attenborough's arctic betrayal https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Rkv-ItznBE

coincidently the first link l put up (above) shows Greta Thunberg's reaction after seeing the Attenborough films at :10.16
Quote from Greta:
"...when l was younger, and in school, our teachers showed us films of plastic in the ocean, starving polar bears and so on.
l cried through all the movies. (...) those pictures were stuck in my head (...)
"l kept thinking about it and l just wondered if l'm going to have a future. (...) l became very depressed and stopped going to school."

Greta is not the only person or young child who has been betrayed by Attenborough and suffers from eco-anxiety :feeling overwhelmed by the existential challenge of climate change? because of Attenborough's films and his lies

greta says in this utube film when meeting/talking to Attenborough for the first time on skype BBC radio 4. today 30th december 2019, at :11.45
"when l was 8,9,10 years old then the thing that made me open my eyes for what was happening in the environment and the climate was films and documentaries about the natural world and what was happening what was going on, that was what made me realise the situation"

so as l have said earlier before the derail attempt this thread is not about bashing Greta, in fact it puts some information out there to show how Greta became so obsessed and depressed with the state of the world, and really she is no different to me thinking highly of the guy who fights for the planet :wtf:
obviously l have big problems with the way our children are being indoctrinated at our schools, touched on earlier
the saddest part is the death of Attenborough’s reputation he cannot be believed

here are a few more utube films on the Attenborough lies subject for those who are interested :drinks:
and hey if your not interested no worries, no hate :drinks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5Ji6ME3Vlo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IatVKZZcPG0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFcwAKZEnHY&t=29s
“If you do not read the newspapers you are uninformed. If you do read the newspapers you are misinformed”. Mark Twain
marksman
Colonel
Colonel

Victoria

Post by Stix » 30 Jan 2020, 8:39 pm

Well marksman, ts a shame you have to preface your post in the thread you started, with a warning that some precious pumkins may be offended with the content, & finish it with an explanation that by expressing your thoughts & information you feel no hate to a certain beleif demographic.

I haven't watched the extras youve posted here, but i will at some point.

However, i do beleive many many people--& i dont mean to be rude here--but many people won't correlate/or link together what you're saying...
And i dont mean people here...i just mean people in general...

Too many fall into the trap of seeing things in a 2 dimensional/linear fashion, & just see & understand a very basic narrative...like that portrayed on 60 mins every week...

But...i can see what you're saying, & i agree with it...
So much so, that if the opportunity arose, id like to be standing next to you on the international stage to demand an explanation from both David & Greta, individually, with them being completely unprepared to get an honest answer...

If this is all fair dinkum through n through, its discraceful...infact beyond discraceful...but thats the world we're in... :unknown: :thumbsdown:

To think people die of malnutrition now, but they're out there telling & indoctrinating us all with these blatant lies, is abhorrent...
The man who knows everything, doesnt really know everything...he's just stopped learning...
Stix
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by Bill » 31 Jan 2020, 8:23 am

Attenborough clearly selectively edited his footage to portray a certain narrative, I'm not even sure he had control of what was put out when you consider he later narrated Polar bears driving walruses off cliffs.... And I'm not surprised some of you missed that.

It certainly doesnt diminish a life times body of work that helped us all understand the amazing planet we live on.

Go David, your legacy is safe :thumbsup: :drinks:
When a guy is digging his own grave, you don’t fight him for the shovel.

Success leaves clues, Fools follow failure !

20 Hornet, 218 Bee, 222 Rem, 256 WM, 6mm ARC, 6.5 Grendel, 6.5x55 Scan, 270 Win, 357 Mag, 358 Win, 9.3x62, 500 A Square
Bill
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Post by marksman » 31 Jan 2020, 2:47 pm

you bring up very good points Bill about the same film filmed in a well documented event in 2017 being used for two different doco's

one has Attenborough on film saying it is man made climate change that caused the wallrusses to fall off the cliff (our planet) Netflix

the other has Attenborough saying polar bears are stampeding the wallrusses off the cliff and is shown in the film (seven worlds one planet) BBC

there is also evidence from the 1990's, shown in the second link l put up that shows wallrusses falling naturally from the cliff without being pursued by polar bears, drones or aircraft that has everyone puzzled

your right that he has helped put out a lot of information in his films and l was a fan but now l will treat his films no different than watching tarzan :drinks:
“If you do not read the newspapers you are uninformed. If you do read the newspapers you are misinformed”. Mark Twain
marksman
Colonel
Colonel

Victoria

Next

Return to Off topic - General conversation