From the Front...or from the Rear...?

General conversation and chit chat - The place for non-shooting specific topics. Introduce yourself here.

From the Front...or from the Rear...?

Post by Stix » 21 Feb 2020, 12:19 am

Im not usually a fan of, or one who condones watching this type of footage, purely out of respect for the dead, & all involved in the incident... not to mention, indulging in heresay about the why's & speculating on possible causes...let them rest in peace i say...

However...im going to be a bit of a hippocrite here...all be it, reluctantly...

So...
Here isa link to the footage of the JFK assasination...its obviously been made easier to watch due to the amazing editing this person has done...however, its still pretty graphic, so be advised, if for whatever reason you're not aware what an assassination is, that this footage is pretty graphic--although im sure you've all seen it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sqk3sdf ... &index=159

Im not sure why...a good many reasons i guess...but this topic has always fascinated me...i mean really fascinated me..along with given me the heeby geebies....!!

Everything from the horror of it unfolding, what jacqueline was thinking, if she/who was involved, who did it...even down to the fact that we (western society) let the authorities issue the official findings that LHO was found & gave a written admission within an hour or two, that to me are clearly indicative of an overly obvious cover-up...
How many shots...where they came from...bla bla bla...

But one thing that i think is easy, yet in some ways hard to be sure of, is the direction the fatal (and graphic) shot came from...(generally)...being from behind, or from in front...?

Obviously we cant/didnt see poor old JFK's head to study the resultant wounds to see entry & exit...so going purely by the footage, being the only evidence we really have here...front...or rear... :unknown:

Ive never shot anything that big (god that gives me the quivers to think of that), the biggest head ive done is a goat with 7-08 at relatively close range (less that 30 yds) and one headshot goat at 100 odd yds-both devastating & terminal wounds for the poor goats)...
Aside from that, ive really only ever seen a head (bunny, fox, deer, roo) be thrown back in the general direction of the bullet travel from small cal bullets...

With the JFK, assassination, there is much conjecture as to the direction this bullet came from....

Im curious to know what you think...

From the front(/front-ish)...or the rear...?
The man who knows everything, doesnt really know everything...he's just stopped learning...
Stix
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Re: From the Front...or from the Rear...?

Post by bladeracer » 21 Feb 2020, 1:34 am

Google the autopsy photos for details of the injuries.
Practice Strict Gun Control - Precision Counts!
bladeracer
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by Am88 » 21 Feb 2020, 7:49 am

This is spooky, I was watching JFK videos last night, I too love history and am fascinated with things likes this, I find Nazi history very interesting as well, the things they did, just wow, the mystery behind it, I will find the video I watched and it goes into detail about where they concluded the third shot came from, here's a hint, they said the rear, it was very interesting and what they said makes sense to produce the wound that he had, I will find the link.
Am88
Corporal
Corporal

Queensland

Post by TassieTiger » 21 Feb 2020, 8:05 am

I think it would scare us ****** what the govt actually get up to behind closed doors...false flags, assassinations, etc - we would be naive to think it doesn't happen.
Tikka .260 (Z5 5x25/52)
Steyr Pro Varmint .223 - VX 3
CZ455 .22 & Norinco .22 (vtex 4-12, bush 3-9)
ATA 686 U/O 12g & Baikal S/S 12g.
Adler a110 reddot
Sauer 30-06 - VX 3
Howa 300 win mag. SHV 5-20/56
Marlin SBL 45/70
TassieTiger
Colonel
Colonel

Tasmania

Post by Am88 » 21 Feb 2020, 8:20 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDuwWxwe1HQ&t=1595s

This is one of the best I've watched on it yet, how does a full metal jacket fragment, why was the entry hole only 6mm but he was shot with a 6.5.

I still remember that line in the movie shooter with Market Mark, which is my favourite movie btw, where the old Serbian fella sais that nothing, no matter how horrible, ever really happens without the approval of the government.

Don't even get me started on the twin towers.
Am88
Corporal
Corporal

Queensland

Post by marksman » 21 Feb 2020, 9:03 am

the way his head moved backward looking like a front shot to the forehead after he had slumped from being shot in the neck
you can clearly see him tense up when shot in the neck slumping forward then his head is thrusted backward from the head shot
if you think about how your body moves when you come to a halt in a car your body will move backward then when you stop move forward and slump

a comment from the video
"Thirteen doctors at Parkland hospital who saw JFK's wounds (ALL of the doctors) stated that the autopsy photos released and published in the Warren Commission Report looked nothing like the wounds they observed - the most grievous injury being a 5 centimeter hole in the back of JFK's head. The released photo shows the back of Kennedy's head intact with a tiny, almost imperceptible, entrance wound."

if there was a 5 centimeter hole at the rear of his head need l say more :unknown:
“If you do not read the newspapers you are uninformed. If you do read the newspapers you are misinformed”. Mark Twain
marksman
Colonel
Colonel

Victoria

Post by bladeracer » 21 Feb 2020, 9:06 am

Maybe the photo with a small hole was taken during reconstruction to determine the entrance hole?
bladeracer
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by marksman » 21 Feb 2020, 11:19 am

Am88 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDuwWxwe1HQ&t=1595s

This is one of the best I've watched on it yet, how does a full metal jacket fragment, why was the entry hole only 6mm but he was shot with a 6.5.

I still remember that line in the movie shooter with Market Mark, which is my favourite movie btw, where the old Serbian fella sais that nothing, no matter how horrible, ever really happens without the approval of the government.

Don't even get me started on the twin towers.

thats a good watch Am88 :thumbsup:
certainly possible :unknown:
“If you do not read the newspapers you are uninformed. If you do read the newspapers you are misinformed”. Mark Twain
marksman
Colonel
Colonel

Victoria

Post by Stix » 21 Feb 2020, 11:55 am

I dont trust any of the "official information", or even mon-official for that matter, that is available to the public.

So any pictures of JFK's head wounds i think would be sketchy...
gor example there is supposed "official testamony" from one of the surgeons doing the autopsy, with illustrations that show a small wound on the front of his skull & large entry wound... :unknown:
Obviously bullsh1t...
___

Ive seen that before am88...some interesting theories for sure...!!
And interesting how the secret service werent very secret about the cover-ups...
___

Id say by the way i see it, its frontal impact clearly with a bullet designed to expand... :unknown:

Is that what you're saying marksman...?...sorry im a little slow--i dont get you entirely... :oops:
The man who knows everything, doesnt really know everything...he's just stopped learning...
Stix
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by marksman » 21 Feb 2020, 11:57 am

"Is that what you're saying marksman...?...sorry im a little slow--i dont get you entirely... :oops:"

story of my life Stix :lol:
yea that is what l am saying :thumbsup:
marksman
Colonel
Colonel

Victoria

Post by Wm.Traynor » 21 Feb 2020, 12:05 pm

FWIW,
Years ago, I watched a docco on SBS. Apparently, he was shot from behind by a SS man in a following car, who accidentally discharged his rifle on seeing JFK shot the first time. It seems that Kennedy's guards had been out drinking the previous night and we are supposed to believe that over-indulgence contributed to the accident.
Wm.Traynor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Queensland

Post by Blr243 » 21 Feb 2020, 12:06 pm

I saw a doco on this years ago. I tend to believe the info that came out later rather than the info originally presented to the public
Blr243
Brigadier
Brigadier

Queensland

Post by pomemax » 21 Feb 2020, 12:35 pm

When they first aired the shooting on the news My old man said 2 shooters next thing LHO is getting shot by Jack the old man said they hidding whoever done this and that was in the week he was killed .
Sorta like a car crash in a Paris tunnel.
pomemax
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

New South Wales

Post by Stix » 21 Feb 2020, 12:44 pm

Hey WmT...that doco is the link AM88 put up...

So aside ftom the hype & conspricies you guys...

Where do you think the fatal headshot came from...looking at the footage...

Front of back...?
Stix
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by bladeracer » 21 Feb 2020, 3:18 pm

Stix wrote:Hey WmT...that doco is the link AM88 put up...

Front of back...?

I don't think it's possible to be definitive just from the footage. Bullet impacts to the head can have varied results depending on which structures it hits. I wonder if video technology will ever be good enough to actually see the bullet in that video.

Otherwise I think the closest we could get would be to get a hundred volunteers and reenact the event as precisely as possible, document the effects of the bullet (on the flesh and how the impact effects the body position generally), and determine statistically which is more likely direction of the impact.

The only other way would be what I'm sure was done, reconstruct the remains of the head and skull and identify the entrance hole.

Set up a dozen water melons or any other medium that has random internal structures and media, and shoot them from 60m with a Carcano 6.5mm and see if they all exhibit identical spatter pattern.
bladeracer
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by StraightWhiteMale » 21 Feb 2020, 3:35 pm

http://www.infowars.com

The last president to be in complete control of the country was Eisenhower. Since then the deep state has had control.
StraightWhiteMale
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Queensland

Post by TassieTiger » 21 Feb 2020, 3:43 pm

Stix wrote:Hey WmT...that doco is the link AM88 put up...

Front of back...?

Evidence is not conclusive - but wow, that particular doco certainly painted a picture...if I had to guess? I’d align with the doco...fatal shot was from the back, it was possibly an accident or a collaboration.
It was well known at the time that Vietnam was a huge cash cow for many in politics - and jfk was adamant about pulling out. For me - too many anomalies around ruby assassination, missing photos, overlooked evidence, etc.
Was Jackie ever interview re jfk saying he had been hit in 1st shot, fragment question? She appears to lean over to him to listen to him saying something...(or maybe she was whispering to him “screw you john, this will teach you to sneak out with Marilyn”.

I know it’s not technically possible yet - but digital enhancement of original video, in the future may? Provide some answers...
Tikka .260 (Z5 5x25/52)
Adler a110 reddot
Sauer 30-06 - VX 3
Marlin SBL 45/70
TassieTiger
Colonel
Colonel

Tasmania

Post by Am88 » 21 Feb 2020, 3:45 pm

http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/headshot.htm

Just found this, interesting, you can clearly see his head move forward first
Am88
Corporal
Corporal

Queensland

Post by TassieTiger » 21 Feb 2020, 4:24 pm

Tikka .260 (Z5 5x25/52)
Adler a110 reddot
Sauer 30-06 - VX 3
Marlin SBL 45/70
TassieTiger
Colonel
Colonel

Tasmania

Post by Stix » 21 Feb 2020, 6:58 pm

Tas...i come from a photographic backround, & as far as im concerned, to answer your question re in the future enhancing a picture...i say NO...
think of the grain in film just like a pixel in digital imaging...if there are ten bits of information in that one single pixel or grain, & it is all blurred together as one peice of info...to my mind you cannot enhance it without prejudice...of assumption...if that makes sense...?

Maybe better put, you cant make something out of nothing...
What info is on that rollof film is on that roll of film...the bullet is in there somewhere on one or two of those frames, & it doesnt matter how much its magnified, you'll never see it...

Great find Am... :thumbsup:
It does appear it moves forward first hey...!!! :shock:
Stix
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by Am88 » 02 Mar 2020, 10:36 am

Here's another one for you stix, very interesting about editing the film and such.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_QIuu6hsAc&t=2293s
Am88
Corporal
Corporal

Queensland

Return to Off topic - General conversation