My Last Roll...a thread about survival...

General conversation and chit chat - The place for non-shooting specific topics. Introduce yourself here.

Re: My Last Roll...a thread about survival...

Post by Larry » 07 May 2020, 5:04 pm

Face masks were something I never really had a prepper stock of. I had a box that were for use when sanding or dusty type conditions. But after this s**t storm when there price returns to normal or on sale. I think I will put a few boxes of the P95's or similar in the cupboard for the next rainy day.
Larry
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

-

Post by Ziege » 07 May 2020, 5:09 pm

So many studies and articles now showing how this has only been marginally worse than flu outbreaks that happen every year, and when the BBC or "British Beauro of Communism" is even relenting that over 90+% of deaths from covid19 were and are people that would have died in the next 12 months regardless, now before people start parroting the few exceptions to the rule, the article, which you can find yourself, outlines many studies and stats that are backed by research. This has been only marginally worse than the flu, and yet here we all are forced into some dystopian Chinese region locked state locked bulls**t. I for one am no longer concerned about this and like the flu's before it I won't be getting immunised, and also have it on pretty good albeit anecdotal evidence that if you have been sick with a "flu" in the last 5 months it's likely you've had it, and I would have to say I agree with that statement. Especially seeing as this thing is outside of the Aussie flu season so unlikely it was the flu if you were recently sick, given flu season only just starting.

Cheers
Ziege
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Western Australia

Post by AussieCapitalist » 14 May 2020, 8:47 am

So I emailed my federal representative, who is LNP.
Last edited by AussieCapitalist on 15 May 2020, 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
AussieCapitalist
Sergeant
Sergeant

Queensland

Post by AussieCapitalist » 14 May 2020, 8:49 am

Response from his office.
Last edited by AussieCapitalist on 15 May 2020, 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
AussieCapitalist
Sergeant
Sergeant

Queensland

Post by Ziege » 14 May 2020, 6:42 pm

Sooooo Ted is a sucker so you should be as well?
Ziege
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Western Australia

Previous

Return to Off topic - General conversation