A serious question.

General conversation and chit chat - The place for non-shooting specific topics. Introduce yourself here.

Re: A serious question.

Post by trekin » 02 Jun 2020, 9:00 am

Denno wrote:
trekin wrote:This may restored some of AC's faith in his fellow QLDers. The family of the Blackwater man, and the communities or B/water/Bluff, as a whole, have rejected QLD Healths findings that he had the virus at the time of death. The family, with the surport of the communties, are the ones who called for the Coroner's inquest that put Herr Young into scramble mode yesterday morning. Media was ejected from the town yesterday afternoon, after some arsehole reporters started going door to door trying to drum up stories to help the Gov'ts case, and trying to make a link with the Rocky nurse?/receptionist.

I can vouch for the fact that he never had the virus. A good friend of mine is a friend of that family, close enough to be heading there for the funeral when it happens. She says the family and locals are livid about it all being blown up. Fake news indeed

Will be interesting to see how the Gov't reacts, as pretty much the whole community will be there, and tries to enforce any restrictions on the numbers attending funerals. Doubt the local coppers will the ones enforcing any such restrictions.
Image Rifle stock and pistol grip reproduction.
"legally obligated to be a victim in this country"
I earned every grey hair I have.
trekin
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Queensland

Previous

Return to Off topic - General conversation