Shooting related--just for laughs

General conversation and chit chat - The place for non-shooting specific topics. Introduce yourself here.

Shooting related--just for laughs

Post by Stix » 26 Apr 2020, 7:18 pm

Was attempting to do some reloading based education on yoochoob, & came across this... :lol:

It got me to thinking, we should have a cheesy gun clip thread...anything shooting related just for laughs...& i thought this would fit the bill.

If this isnt one of the cheesiest clips youve seen, i want to see what youve seen that trumps this...!!
The second half of the video is where the tasty stuff comes in, but this guys voice is just Americana at its finest... :lol: ...Sorry to any of you fine USA folk, but im sure even you'd all get a laugh out of this... :unknown: :clap:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_O9gSKFguU

Aside from every word this guy says, go to 18.42 & tell me this guy didnt go on to have a great acting career...in the Simpsons as the sound-over news reporter guy...!!!... :lol: :lol: :lol:

:drinks:
The man who knows everything, doesnt really know everything...he's just stopped learning...
Stix
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Re: Shooting related--just for laughs

Post by Stix » 08 May 2020, 12:17 pm

Not shooting related...but ah well...

I came accross this last night & had to watch it couple of times...especially the first 6 odd mins....what a cracker...!!!

Dis a mans car..!!...says sissy boy...LMFAO....!!...& the short tubby bloke...WOOOOHOO>>>!!...Love it...!!!... :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap:
And later on with Caroline---do you think im prettier with or without glasses...!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJaCm0qx-Sw

I should add---i think for the first time in my life im in love with the girl more than the car...!!!... :lol:
Last edited by Stix on 08 May 2020, 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The man who knows everything, doesnt really know everything...he's just stopped learning...
Stix
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by No1Mk3 » 08 May 2020, 12:45 pm

G'day Stix, did you pick up in that 1st vid, about the adoption of the Krag, the commentator describing the rifles submitted for test as "the Belgian Mauser and AUSTRALIAN Mannlicher"? Didn't know we had an arms industry back then. Cheers
No1Mk3
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by Stix » 08 May 2020, 12:48 pm

Haha...yes i did No1...!!... :lol: :thumbsup:

Although to be honest, i really have no education on our (or any really) firearms history to be honest...aside from Sportco's being made here...

But i got that point regardless... :lol: :thumbsup:
Stix
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by poid » 08 May 2020, 12:49 pm

hahaha love that one Stix. "dis a man's car" then squeals like a pansy! At least there were a few blokes that didnt crap their pants but geez what's happened...
poid
Private
Private

New South Wales

Post by TassieTiger » 08 May 2020, 2:27 pm

One for the biker guys - this is Jamie Whitam...he is decent lol.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEd5YhLAfyE
Tikka .260 (Z5 5x25/52)
Steyr Pro Varmint .223 - VX 3
CZ455 .22 & Norinco .22 (vtex 4-12, bush 3-9)
ATA 686 U/O 12g & Baikal S/S 12g.
Adler a110 reddot
Sauer 30-06 - VX 3
Howa 300 win mag. SHV 5-20/56
Marlin SBL 45/70
TassieTiger
Colonel
Colonel

Tasmania

Post by Stix » 08 May 2020, 7:03 pm

poid wrote:hahaha love that one Stix. "dis a man's car" then squeals like a pansy! At least there were a few blokes that didnt crap their pants but geez what's happened...

Haha...!!...Glad you like it poid... :thumbsup:

I keep watching it--i bloody love it...!!!

Ive watched it enough times now to pick all the different footage & i rekon she (the second girl) gives that pig (white shirt/dis a mans car) a harder time in the Triton than all the others...!!!... :clap: :clap: :clap: :lol: (you can see he gets thrown about the seat much more violently than the others :lol: )

Im all for equality-arianism... :lol: .(respect :thumbsup: ( .....(not to be confused with that crazy shyte term "Feminism" has become today :roll: )...& i rekon that guy is a pig--even the way he starts yelling at her in the beginning--you can see he's a pig & you can see she goes harder on him in the car. :clap: :lol: ..just deserves i rekon...!!... :lol: :clap: ...i love it when she pulls up to a stop with him & growls to him down her nose... :thumbsup: :clap: :lol: :lol:

Wish i had a missus like that...!!!...if i did, id spend more time in a car while out bush than behind a rifle i rekon...!!!... :lol:
Stix
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by poid » 09 May 2020, 10:16 am

Takes me back to being a stupid young bloke, I need to get working on my cars again...

yeah a bloke who acts like that is usually just an all-round f*ckwit (I reckon the lack of consequences in the modern world has a lot to do with it...) and he def copped it harder than the others...she was looking to really hammer him.

I reckon some of these girls would have a hard time with blokes, a lot wouldn't like having a missus that drives better than them! I'm with you I need to find me one of these :lol:
poid
Private
Private

New South Wales

Return to Off topic - General conversation