What if...

General conversation and chit chat - The place for non-shooting specific topics. Introduce yourself here.

Re: What if...

Post by Ziege » 06 Dec 2020, 3:45 pm

pakistan and iran aside you list some ****** that couldnt scratch their own ass, I dont think they are even moderately a threat.

Im sorry eddie, but our "media" was spruiking chinas wonderful efforts in containing the virus and spruiking also that there were no cases in beijing or shanghai, yet my brother in law in his multi million dollar apartment in an affluent suburb of shanghai was, like thousands of others, literally welded into his apartment and forced to live on the mere rations they had in pantry good as NO ONE was even allowed to get food or water...

if you dont know the truth or anyone who lived it mate, just makes you uninformed. not holier than thou.
Ziege
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Western Australia

Post by cz515 » 07 Dec 2020, 6:00 am

First it was an auntie now brother in law, so your sister is (or was) married to a Chinese who is living in China now...... seriously mate what will it be next you know President Xi as you played hookey when you were kids.

:lol: :violin:
When good men and women can’t speak the truth, when facts are inconvenient, when integrity and character no longer matter, when ego and self-preservation are more important than national security — then there is nothing left to stop the triumph of evil
cz515
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Victoria

Post by Ziege » 07 Dec 2020, 9:37 am

holy sh!t you're an idiot.

Brother in Law is gay, married to a chinaman, lives in shanghai, Aunt is Singapore-Malay Chinese, her Mothers side live in Zhongshan province. Mates of mine also teach at a flight school/academy in beijing. Not that I need to prove anything to your idiot self.

again if you don't know the truth of something you're better off keeping your uninformed mouth shut... You clearly know exactly f_ck all about any of what goes on there, just another idiot playing smart on the internet.
Ziege
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Western Australia

Post by cz515 » 07 Dec 2020, 11:12 am

And the plot thickens even more. Mate don't you need to go build a few (imaginary) sheds

Long time ago i was in a country town working and saw an intoxicated indigenous person stumbling along the path. Out come a yell (derogatory term) from a guy nearby. I looked at him and he replied its ok mate i have a few indigenous friends and they call him that as well.
When good men and women can’t speak the truth, when facts are inconvenient, when integrity and character no longer matter, when ego and self-preservation are more important than national security — then there is nothing left to stop the triumph of evil
cz515
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Victoria

Post by marksman » 07 Dec 2020, 11:20 am

your dealing with a Trol Ziege who is baiting you so he can get you to call him names that he will report and you will either be given a warning or banned

ask him why we never see anything shooting/hunting from him? or why he keeps changing his name? and he asks for you to prove yourself :crazy:

ignore the lefty plant pest and he may go away ;)

“If you do not read the newspapers you are uninformed. If you do read the newspapers you are misinformed”. Mark Twain
marksman
Colonel
Colonel

Victoria

Post by cz515 » 07 Dec 2020, 3:27 pm

marksman wrote:your dealing with a Trol

Its supposed to be "Troll".

And why should i dare say anything when i seen how you reply to anyone who's ideas you disagree with, animalpest, OB and yesterday wyliecyote in the neck thread come to my mind.
cz515
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Victoria

Post by Ziege » 07 Dec 2020, 3:52 pm

oh I know the poor dumb bastard cant see how idiotic he is, never mind marksman, like I say I don't need to prove anything to him, merely set the record straight for literally anyone else reading the thread. not his sake.

I can't help the fact he has such a boring linear and null life that he doesn't have more diverse connections. or a vocation worth a damn.

cheers
Ziege
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Western Australia

Post by Die Judicii » 07 Dec 2020, 7:26 pm

Well it is "off topic" so I was just wondering,,,,,,, if you can buy Zombie ammo off the shelf,, what about other types ?
:unknown:
I do not fear death itself... Only its inopportune timing!
I've come to realize that,,,,, the two most loving, loyal, and trustworthy females in my entire life were both canines.
Die Judicii
Colonel
Colonel

Queensland

Post by Ziege » 07 Dec 2020, 7:34 pm

I personally think they should have anti-alien rounds as well as anti monster rounds of many varieties.
Ziege
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Western Australia

Post by cz515 » 07 Dec 2020, 9:00 pm

I am glad they don't have anti Trol ammo, or marksman would try and shoot me with it :lol:
cz515
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Victoria

Post by marksman » 07 Dec 2020, 9:18 pm

cz515 wrote:I am glad they don't have anti Trol ammo, or marksman would try and shoot me with it :lol:

you do realise l can shoot :wtf:

:lol: :lol: :lol: na your safe ziad l dont own any weapons only firearms mate ;)
“If you do not read the newspapers you are uninformed. If you do read the newspapers you are misinformed”. Mark Twain
marksman
Colonel
Colonel

Victoria

Post by Oldbloke » 07 Dec 2020, 9:30 pm

The greatest invention in the history of man is beer.
https://youtu.be/2v3QrUvYj-Y
Member. SFFP, Shooters Union.
SSAA, the powerful gun lobby. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Previous

Return to Off topic - General conversation