What if...

General conversation and chit chat - The place for non-shooting specific topics. Introduce yourself here.

What if...

Post by Die Judicii » 04 May 2020, 7:52 pm

:unknown: :unknown:

I'm thinking that some of the world leaders need to be both careful and VERY wary.
What if,,,,,, the whole Corona Virus thing was just an experiment to test the worlds waters ?
And if things get real nasty now that the finger pointing has started in earnest by some of the worlds leaders ,,,,, when and where do we
expect a full blown offensive that stars the Big Brother of Rona on steroids ?
I do not fear death itself... Only its inopportune timing!
I've come to realize that,,,,, the two most loving, loyal, and trustworthy females in my entire life were both canines.
Die Judicii
Colonel
Colonel

Queensland

Re: What if,

Post by TassieTiger » 04 May 2020, 8:04 pm

Tikka .260 (Z5 5x25/52)
Steyr Pro Varmint .223 - VX 3
CZ455 .22 & Norinco .22 (vtex 4-12, bush 3-9)
ATA 686 U/O 12g & Baikal S/S 12g.
Adler a110 reddot
Sauer 30-06 - VX 3
Howa 300 win mag. SHV 5-20/56
Marlin SBL 45/70
TassieTiger
Colonel
Colonel

Tasmania

Post by womble » 04 May 2020, 8:26 pm

I’m thinking “they’re hiding weapons of biological mass destruction.” And a “pre-emptive defensive offensive” is coming their way.
Why else would our pollies suddenly grow the balls to speak out against China. The US is going to make a move.
China is on the brink of world domination because their technology is growing at a much faster rate that the rest of the world.
And historically that’s all it takes. Technological advancement.
We move now or miss our chance. Who dares wins.
Something will go down to check China. Any maybe they”ll pull their head in, or maybe call the bluff. Worst case scenario, checkmate.
I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned
womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by TassieTiger » 04 May 2020, 8:29 pm

Have a look at South China Sea - they have built a lot of military runways from coral islands in areas that are not theirs - try and get in there and they go nuts...then add in the fact they have paid Phillipines to get rid of USA bases and one might think something is building...
Tikka .260 (Z5 5x25/52)
Adler a110 reddot
Sauer 30-06 - VX 3
Marlin SBL 45/70
TassieTiger
Colonel
Colonel

Tasmania

Post by womble » 04 May 2020, 8:33 pm

Yes we watched that tassie, just could’nt think of anything nice to say, ie post.
Felt the urge to be blatantly racist about the little twerp, but that would be poor form.
I could insinuate that he appears to be squinting, but maybe that’s just the lighting.
I could suggest his texture seems a bit yellowish, but then maybe he just had some out of code bat soup for lunch.
I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned
womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by TassieTiger » 04 May 2020, 8:48 pm

Haha lol. Let’s just say then... He is not doing himself any favours if he wants to migrate to a better land...
Tikka .260 (Z5 5x25/52)
Adler a110 reddot
Sauer 30-06 - VX 3
Marlin SBL 45/70
TassieTiger
Colonel
Colonel

Tasmania

Post by womble » 05 May 2020, 4:26 am

Unfortunately for us, I think from his perspective, Australia is a Chinese province. He probably already owns a nice house here.
Fair argument that much of Australia it is already bought and paid for by the Chinese anyway.
They do seek to oversee and control the whole region. We have the resources to fuel the expansion of their empire.
Our government has always been entirely submissive and respectful to China. Would never dare to risk offence. Our best option has been to defer to them the easy way and take the carrot rather than the stick.
Something has changed.
womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by straightshooter » 05 May 2020, 7:48 am

Die Judicii
I have an underlying feeling that this 'corona virus thing' has simply been an international trial exercise in conditioning the world population for a particular kind of compliance with the diktats of the world's Nomenklatura.
You may of noticed that there has never been a peep of any sort to the contrary in any of the state approved (licenced) media.
It has worked something like elephant repellent. Elephant repellent? Of course it works, you spray it around and hey presto have you seen any elephants?

womble
Many chinese buy real estate in Australia ranging from expensive to astronomical in order to distance their possibly ill gotten gains from the fickle hand of chinese law.
Much of Australian concern is in one way or another a descendant of the 'yellow peril' fear.
Australia is in a devilishly invidious position. We are an Anglo- American poodle, poorly fed by it's owners, that obtains most of it's nourishment from a neighbour that is rapidly becoming an enemy of it's owners. However this poodle prays that it's owner will protect it from the vicious rottweiler ( whose name may never be mentioned in that context) only a few doors away that will devour it at the first practical opportunity.
"Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about."
"There is no expedient to which a man will not resort to avoid the real labor of thinking." Sir Joshua Reynolds
straightshooter
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Post by Sergeant Hartman » 05 May 2020, 8:04 am

Haha straight mate very nicely put... your reply to womble
Sergeant Hartman
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by Die Judicii » 05 May 2020, 12:23 pm

(I received this on 19th April 2020, so some of the following is of course out of date now)

SOMETHING IS FISHY

Wuhan to Shanghai = 839 klms
Wuhan to Beijing = 1,152 klms
Wuhan to Milan = 8,684 klms
Wuhan to NY = 12,033 klms

The Coronavirus started in Wuhan,
yet there is no effect of Coronavirus in nearby Beijing or Shanghai but many deaths in Italy, Iran, European countries and USA

All business areas of China are now safe.

SOMETHING IS FISHY

America is not just blaming China without a reason.
Even today, India is locked down but all the cities of China are open.
China has also announced the opening of Wuhan from April 08.
Not a single leader in China has tested positive for the deadly Coronavirus.

SOMETHING IS FISHY

The virus has ruined many economies around the world. Many have had to close their borders in an attempt to contain and control the spread of the Coronavirus. Thousands have lost their lives, millions have now got this disease, countless people have been locked in their homes and many countries have placed their citizens on lock down.

SOMETHING IS FISHY

The Coronavirus originated from the city of Wuhan in China and has now reached every corner of the world, but the virus did not reach China's capital Beijing and China's Economic capital Shanghai, located in close proximity to Wuhan itself.

SOMETHING IS FISHY

Today Paris is closed, New York is closed, Berlin is closed, Delhi is closed, Mumbai is closed, Tokyo is closed, the worlds major economic centres are closed, but Beijing and Shanghai are open. No Coronavirus effect is seen in either cities. There were only a few cases but the virus had no real effect on Beijing and Shanghai.

SOMETHING IS FISHY

Beijing is the city where all the leaders of China live, including their military leaders.
There is no lock down in Beijing.

SOMETHING IS FISHY

Shanghai is the city that runs China's economy It is the economic capital of China, where all the rich people of China live and run major industries.
There is no lock down here, there is no effect of the Coronavirus there.

SOMETHING IS FISHY

Beijing and Shanghai are the areas adjoining Wuhan. The virus from Wuhan reached every corner of the world but the virus did not affect Beijing or Shanghai.

SOMETHING IS FISHY

Another big thing is, that the worldwide share market has fallen by almost half. In India also the Nifty has gone from 12 thousand to 7 thousand, but the share market of China was at 3000 and just merely dropped to 2700.

SOMETHING IS FISHY

This leaves one to speculate that the Coronavirus is a bio chemical weapon of China, which China used to carry out destruction in the world in order to gain economic supremacy.
China has now put this virus under control, maybe they also have the antidote/vaccine that they are not sharing with the world ever or will do when it is in their best interests to do so.

SOMETHING IS FISHY

Hollywood stars, Australia's Home Minister, Britain's Prime Minister and health Minister, Spain's Prime Minister's wife, Canada's Prime Ministers wife, and Britain's Prince Charles among others have contracted Coronavirus.

But NOT A SINGLE POLITICAL LEADER IN CHINA, NOT A SINGLE MILITARY COMMANDER IN CHINA have tested positive for Coronavirus.
I've come to realize that,,,,, the two most loving, loyal, and trustworthy females in my entire life were both canines.
Die Judicii
Colonel
Colonel

Queensland

Post by Sergeant Hartman » 05 May 2020, 12:58 pm

Hmm firstly i can bet a 100 bucks I'd anyone was tested positive, no one would know... they would take a small break from normal duties, the state controlled media does the rest.

Secondly it started there first, and once they admitted there was an issue they swiftly implemented lockdowns in wuhan. For them it's second nature to be able to physical limit the moments of their population. Something many countries couldn't accept that's what they need to do. There is no doubt that China like all other countries suffered great economic losses. And what's worse as we all but their product they need us to get well as soon as possible.

Look at Australia and UK and USA. as a case study.

Have to say Austrian government acted reasonably quickly, and were not busy denying a problem existed or placing blame on others. Also our population is compliant to government orders and in general we obey. Like China Now our economy is starting to open.

and your question about distances, where wuhan (who got higher cases) and bejing didnt... easy just look at Victoria is getting more cases while WA has been case free. Even US about 3-5 states have about 90% of the cases.

Only difference is their economy is manufacture based our is service based. Easy (to limit spread) to get 100 people in a factory to get back to work... harder to get a gym with 15 employees serving 100s of clients a week.

Uk. started with idea that they will get eveyone infected for herd immunity.... quickly their hospitals got over loaded. And everyone reappeared that was a bad decision...esp when looking at Italy as the other example.

US started with the idea.. everything is fine, nothing to see here, its only 1 person. Even in US, apart from the 3 or 5 states that have been hit hard, rest of the country will return bank to normal quite quickly.

With air planes a 10,000km trip can be done lot quicker than a 1000km trip on a train. So that point is moot mate.

Finally its our choice choose to either accept the facts and quickly work on how to solve a problem....or blame everyone and live in self pity and anger towards others. I can easily see what's the better way to attack any situation. Something our forefathers would be crying in their graves right now, as outs something that we have forgotten. When a problem happen our first though is who should get the blame for it..... instead of fixing it
Sergeant Hartman
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by Hammar » 05 May 2020, 1:10 pm

Of course it's testing the waters.

And even if the coronavirus did occur naturally and only spread because of China's incompetence and not intentional planning and directed vectors, governments around the world are still using this as a test to see how far they can push and restrict our rights and personal freedoms before the people become discontent and push back, so they can simply adjust and push further next time without us knowing.

Even though we in Australia lucked out and haven't had the thousands of deaths like most other countries are dealing with, people were still ready and willing to report their neighbours and strangers to the authorities for breaking isolation protocols that are in place "for our safety," even if there have been no cases recorded in their town/suburb/region for the entire time these restrictions have been in place and beforehand as well.

It still isn't stopping politicians and other high-profile and powerful pushing this tracking app or making inferences that if you don't have the app running on your phone, or you haven't received the Bill-Gates-endorsed vaccine (if one ever arrives) you won't have free movement like everyone else.

Remember, even when those who move you be kings, your soul is in your keeping alone. When you stand before God you cannot say "but I was told by others to do thus" or that "virtue was not convenient at the time." This will not suffice.
Hammar
Recruit
Recruit

New South Wales

Post by Sergeant Hartman » 05 May 2020, 1:50 pm

Don't get me started on the app... the more i research it the more it looks like another Australian government dumb half baked idea. But this thread is not about it
Sergeant Hartman
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by Larry » 05 May 2020, 3:54 pm

The French have gone back and retested the samples of 24 people that were diagnosed with pneumonia they were originally tested for also having the Flu. The retesting has shown that one of the patients tested positive for covid 19 back on the 27 of December. nearly a month before the French government had initially confirmed its first case.

This could also be the same in many other countries it would be good to see if any of those cases that Trekkin has described in Queensland were actual cases of Covid.

I know to a lot of people that this would or could really change the commentary of it first started in China to somewhere else and in fact it was the Chinese that first detected it and raised the alarm for the rest of the world.

I do also find it strange that it was not wider spread in China. They are able to implement, enforce and generally have a compliant population regarding travel and movement. The US is the complete opposite end of the spectrum continuing to have air travel into and out of New York and the rest of the US for the duration. Holding demonstrations in the streets. I fear they are in for a long road of hurt bringing the numbers down. I would expect repeated outbreaks all over the country.

One other thing to mention though is that Beijing is not really the City at the head of the Government. Chonqing is where the majority of Government is run from.
Larry
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

-

Post by Ziege » 05 May 2020, 11:34 pm

Make no mistake China is looking to implement more of a hold on markets through this virus BS.

Communist bullshít and communism needs to be rebuked in all its forms and with prejudice.

They already want to impose their agenda and regime over all of Asia... If you think for a minute they don't want to impose it Here Indonesia and India also you're just kidding yourself
Ziege
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Western Australia

Post by Die Judicii » 06 May 2020, 8:39 am

Ziege wrote:Make no mistake China is looking to implement more of a hold on markets through this virus BS.

Communist bullshít and communism needs to be rebuked in all its forms and with prejudice.

They already want to impose their agenda and regime over all of Asia... If you think for a minute they don't want to impose it Here Indonesia and India also you're just kidding yourself

:clap: +++++++++++++++
Die Judicii
Colonel
Colonel

Queensland

Post by Larry » 06 May 2020, 8:53 am

With the news that Israel has developed a vaccine/treatment from the antibodies of people that have recovered is very interesting on many levels. First they are firstly seeking to patent the technology or formulae. So it always about the money for everyone. The other thing that stands out is China was also doing a lot of work with the blood and plasma from patients that had recovered. It is not inconceivable that they also discovered a treatment / vaccine much earlier it would explain the sudden drop in cases and the more contained outbreaks and also the reopening of the country. Vaccine in hand they would be confident to do so. Meanwhile they let the rest of the world decline economically. Who will end up with the patents? US Pharma a US billionaire or Indian Pharma?
Larry
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

-

Post by Sergeant Hartman » 06 May 2020, 9:07 am

Mate creating a hemoglobin vaccine is very old school tech... i read a few weeks ago even third world countries like Pakistan had created hemoglobin based vaccine. Similarly in Melbourne i think i hear last couple of weeks.

There is a llama hemoglobin barred vaccine in the works... seriously. Something about their antibodies are snake in size than humans and better suited
Sergeant Hartman
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by Farmerpete » 06 May 2020, 6:36 pm

Nah the whole covid thing was just a conspiracy to get us all locked up so they whoever they is could change the batteries in the birds so they didn't fall out of the sky when 5g gets implemented :lol: :lol: :lol:
Farmerpete
Corporal
Corporal

Queensland

Post by Larry » 06 May 2020, 8:25 pm

Sergeant Hartman wrote:Mate creating a hemoglobin vaccine is very old school tech... i read a few weeks ago even third world countries like Pakistan had created hemoglobin based vaccine. Similarly in Melbourne i think i hear last couple of weeks.

There is a llama hemoglobin barred vaccine in the works... seriously. Something about their antibodies are snake in size than humans and better suited

I know the method is very old school and that is why it is the first method tried by everyone trying to make a vaccine or treatment. I guess it comes down to the technicalities of picking out the right bit that is the trick and what will be patented.
Larry
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

-

Post by TassieTiger » 07 May 2020, 12:18 pm

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uPOgy_VlcdY

China is ramping up significant military in South China Sea over last couple months...a
and obviously their neighbours are getting worried. You can hear in the voice of this reporter - she is getting very concerned...why aren’t we ?
Tikka .260 (Z5 5x25/52)
Adler a110 reddot
Sauer 30-06 - VX 3
Marlin SBL 45/70
TassieTiger
Colonel
Colonel

Tasmania

Post by Sergeant Hartman » 07 May 2020, 6:09 pm

Because we have nutters already on the case.

Edit.. sorry auto correct fail.

No cuz we are to far and too insignificant. They will get what they want... then our people including our politicians will just hand them the keys.... beside resistance is futile
Sergeant Hartman
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by Die Judicii » 07 May 2020, 7:06 pm

I'm hedging on,,,,, the next Super version of Covid will be Airborne, possibly from ICM's

We all gotta breathe don't we ????? :unknown:
Die Judicii
Colonel
Colonel

Queensland

Post by Farmerpete » 08 May 2020, 3:25 pm

The reason Japan failed in ww2 was the lack of ability to resupply through the Pacific. China has been working on solving that issue for many years now. Think airfield in WA or deep sea port in PNG. They have been loaning poor countries in the Pacific billions to build the infrastructure they'll need then repossessing it as payment.
You'd have to be blind to not see the slow build up thats been happening, when (and it is when) the war starts they already have a lot of the infrastructure in place to ensure dominance in the Pacific.
I don't believe the virus was a test, I believe it was leaked from the research center in Wuhan either accidentally or more likely if on purpose it was to try and show the world what China was up to.
Farmerpete
Corporal
Corporal

Queensland

Post by Sergeant Hartman » 08 May 2020, 6:35 pm

Jees pete, honestly you been realising too much of what Tassie and bob Marley been reading.... or smoking.

And what's ironic is thats its people like bob marley, that QLD based wannabe Americanetc that for the last 10 years been complaining why Australia was giving Aid to Pacific island countries instead of the homeless etc
Sergeant Hartman
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by TassieTiger » 08 May 2020, 6:42 pm

Those that forget history are bound to repeat it...
Tikka .260 (Z5 5x25/52)
Adler a110 reddot
Sauer 30-06 - VX 3
Marlin SBL 45/70
TassieTiger
Colonel
Colonel

Tasmania

Post by trekin » 10 May 2020, 8:11 am

Image Rifle stock and pistol grip reproduction.
"legally obligated to be a victim in this country"
I earned every grey hair I have.
trekin
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Queensland

Post by TassieTiger » 10 May 2020, 8:40 am

Very interesting trek...
Tikka .260 (Z5 5x25/52)
Adler a110 reddot
Sauer 30-06 - VX 3
Marlin SBL 45/70
TassieTiger
Colonel
Colonel

Tasmania

Post by straightshooter » 10 May 2020, 9:08 am

Farmerpete
I think some of your perceptions/beliefs may be tinged with a degree of delusion.
Any coming serious conflict will be won by the party with the greatest quantity and variety of immediately deployable weaponry both defensive and offensive.
It will be too late to rely on ongoing production, so you can forget about supply chains and any thing else related to strategic supply which will largely be smoking ruins.
The big mistake is to use the war that ended 3 generations ago as a model.
Neither should you use as a model of a future all out war, the gunboat diplomacy posing as police actions of recent times nor the assymetric and crypto warfare that is in constant use by many powers.
One thing to remember is that by their very nature all empires are essentially parasitic.
At the moment we have a bloated parasitic empire under threat by lesser but rapidly growing parasitic empire(s).
I suppose it is in our nature to prefer the devil we know to to the devil we don't.
"Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about."
"There is no expedient to which a man will not resort to avoid the real labor of thinking." Sir Joshua Reynolds
straightshooter
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Post by trekin » 10 May 2020, 10:10 am

straightshooter wrote:Farmerpete
I think some of your perceptions/beliefs may be Any comitinged with a degree of delusion.
Any serious conflict will be won by the party with the greatest quantity and variety of immediately deployable weaponry both defensive and offensive.
It will be too late to rely on ongoing production, so you can forget about supply chains and any thing else related to strategic supply which will largely be smoking ruins.
The big mistake is to use the war that ended 3 generations ago as a model.
Neither should you use as a model of a future all out war, the gunboat diplomacy posing as police actions of recent times nor the assymetric and crypto warfare that is in constant use by many powers.
One thing to remember is that by their very nature all empires are essentially parasitic.
At the moment we have a bloated parasitic empire under threat by lesser but rapidly growing parasitic empire(s).
I suppose it is in our nature to prefer the devil we know to to the devil we don't.

Yep, exactly what Gen Westmoreland said back in the late '60's about the police action in Vietnam.
Image Rifle stock and pistol grip reproduction.
"legally obligated to be a victim in this country"
I earned every grey hair I have.
trekin
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Queensland

Next

Return to Off topic - General conversation