Moderately amusing, topical, short youtube film

General conversation and chit chat - The place for non-shooting specific topics. Introduce yourself here.

Moderately amusing, topical, short youtube film

Post by straightshooter » 13 May 2020, 7:20 am

"Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about."
"There is no expedient to which a man will not resort to avoid the real labor of thinking." Sir Joshua Reynolds
straightshooter
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Re: Moderately amusing, topical, short youtube film

Post by Sergeant Hartman » 13 May 2020, 7:43 am

Lol
Sergeant Hartman
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by marksman » 13 May 2020, 11:25 am

very very amusing SS

brings to mind how my local outboard mechanic takes boats down to the boat ramp during lockdown, backs the boats into the water and does tests on the motors
he was not taking the boats out they were still on there trailers and the wankers sorry l mean walkers were abusing him and calling the vic police to the point he had to get a special permit from MP Lisa Nevilles office so the police would not fine him
customers were not able to drive there boats to him for servicing they had to tell the police that as part of an agreement for selling there boat they had to get it serviced because you were not allowed to tow your boat
but you could go canoeing or kayaking in the communist state of Victoria :unknown: mind farking boggaling :crazy:

has anyone else seen the new covid 19 compliance cars on the road, its getting really funny :roll:

there l'm better now :lol: :thumbsup:
“If you do not read the newspapers you are uninformed. If you do read the newspapers you are misinformed”. Mark Twain
marksman
Colonel
Colonel

Victoria

Post by Sergeant Hartman » 13 May 2020, 12:02 pm

Covid19 compliance police cars.... what's next creating a gestapo section... to go into houses and pull the "bad" people out and send them to "camps"....

Sheet i am sounding like some people on here. I (My wife as well)... never trusted Dan. Everything in his tenor is hidden handshake agreement and no explanation or consensus required
Sergeant Hartman
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by wanneroo » 14 May 2020, 12:33 am

The oligarchs are trying to turn western society into a modern day medical gulag, a new version of East Germany.

Just saw that video elsewhere and posted it on Facebook to spread it more. It is funny but it's not long until we are there.
wanneroo
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

United States of America

Return to Off topic - General conversation