Another positive experience with NIOA

General conversation and chit chat - The place for non-shooting specific topics. Introduce yourself here.

Another positive experience with NIOA

Post by TassieTiger » 21 May 2020, 1:09 pm

A while back I started a thread about getting lost during load development - and I questioned the bushnell tac scope as if the reticle was moving or similar and multiple shooters commented on it - kind of like mirage when there perhaps wasn’t one present.
Anyways - being a 6500 it had a lifetime warranty so I sent it to NIOA. Just on 3 weeks later, I’m today staring at a brand new bushnell 4.5-30/50 tactical scope. No other questions, postage sorted, happy days. A beautiful scope.
A year before that, my adlerA110 would not load - again, just on 3 weeks - I was staring at a brand new Mech in
My shot gun. Just great and fast service.

It’s all too easy to post up negative experiences - well, here’s one to the contrary.
Thanks NIOA. :drinks:
Tikka .260 (Z5 5x25/52)
Steyr Pro Varmint .223 - VX 3
CZ455 .22 & Norinco .22 (vtex 4-12, bush 3-9)
ATA 686 U/O 12g & Baikal S/S 12g.
Adler a110 reddot
Sauer 30-06 - VX 3
Howa 300 win mag. SHV 5-20/56
Marlin SBL 45/70
TassieTiger
Colonel
Colonel

Tasmania

Re: Another positive experience with NIOA

Post by Blr243 » 21 May 2020, 1:27 pm

I always make an effort to praise good service or products .... it absolutely makes a retailer or a wholesalers day. They are so used to only hearing the bitching
Blr243
Brigadier
Brigadier

Queensland

Re: Another positive experience with NIOA

Post by AussieCapitalist » 22 May 2020, 7:19 pm

Pretty sure they import the ruger. So hopefully if my precision has any dramas they will be good too.
AussieCapitalist
Sergeant
Sergeant

Queensland

Return to Off topic - General conversation