Mental Illness

General conversation and chit chat - The place for non-shooting specific topics. Introduce yourself here.

Mental Illness

Post by AussieCapitalist » 04 Jun 2020, 10:25 am

The boss might shut this one down and ban me so apologies if it is not allowed but I just wanted to post this to show people how liberalism is a mental illness void of independent thought. Thousands of white people are taking an oath of allegiance to ask forgiveness from black people from the sins of things white people did in the past..This to me seems like a reeducation camp if you ask me. These people can not think for themselves and to apologise for things you have not done are just ridiculous. I like AR15s but I will not apolgise for the actions of old mate Port Arthur with his AR15. Have a look at how weak and sickly these people look. So weak and frail. No wonder their minds are soft and easily controllable.

https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/ ... 4173779968

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/0 ... gn=dailypm
AussieCapitalist
Sergeant
Sergeant

Queensland

Re: Mental Illness

Post by glenn777 » 04 Jun 2020, 11:16 am

I think the word you're looking for is cuck.
glenn777
Recruit
Recruit

Western Australia

Post by allthegearandnoidea » 04 Jun 2020, 11:20 am

I think you need to find out the meaning of Liberalism mate - this is not US which is a broken country. True liberalism built this country and is the founding principle of who we are. Youre using the term as they do on Fox and are way wide of the mark. Read a bit of John Locke and JS Mill instead of watching pre packaged You Tube sound bites.
Last edited by allthegearandnoidea on 04 Jun 2020, 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
allthegearandnoidea
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Queensland

Post by AussieCapitalist » 04 Jun 2020, 11:22 am

I am all for peaceful protests against government tyranny, that is a must in a democracy. However, groveling at peoples feet and begging for forgiveness for things you have not done is beyond words.These people want to unite the world under communism but they cant even decide what gender they are.
AussieCapitalist
Sergeant
Sergeant

Queensland

Post by AussieCapitalist » 04 Jun 2020, 11:24 am

allthegearandnoidea wrote:I think you need to find out the meaning of Liberalism mate - this is not US which is a broken country. True liberalism built this country and is the founding principle of who we are. Youre using the term as they do on Fox and are way wide of the mark. Read a bit of John Locke and JS Mill instead of watching pre packaged You Tube sound bites. I'm sick of the self appointed keyboard experts telling us what we should think. A little knowledge is a dangerous thing

What you refer to mate is now known as classical liberalism. And is how I identify. In a nutshell classical liberalism is basically do whatever you want just dont harm other people. But new age liberalism is the current left.
AussieCapitalist
Sergeant
Sergeant

Queensland

Post by Stix » 04 Jun 2020, 11:29 am

AC...Thats got nothing to do with mental illness.
People who are genuinely affected with depressive & anxiety based afflictions shouldnt be pigeonholed into the same stereotype as this behavior.

These links you put up are just the result of everyday cult like indoctrination that goes on in almost every facet of life...like firearms, climate change, sexism, racism religion & all levels of polotics.

Most of those people arent mentally ill, theyre just not educated in how to think for themselves.
They are infact being abused by the people leading them....

To be honest, i get what you're coming from, but you need to think a little deeper about what you say...because grouping these people into the generally described 'mental illness' bucket is almost being as naive & bigoted as those you speak about.

Whats going on in these links is a cultural problem & has nothing (directly) to do with what we call 'mental illness'.
:drinks:
The man who knows everything, doesnt really know everything...he's just stopped learning...
Stix
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by AussieCapitalist » 04 Jun 2020, 11:34 am

Yes mate look I use the term mental illness loosely so I apologise about that but I dont know what other phrase to use. You are right it is like a cult like indoctrination or some kind of derangement syndrome. These people are so self loathing and hate themselves because they have nothing going for themselves in life.
AussieCapitalist
Sergeant
Sergeant

Queensland

Post by allthegearandnoidea » 04 Jun 2020, 11:55 am

Good point Stix but I'd say cult is too strong a word. There's a term called neotribalism which I reckon sums it up nicely (if a bit wankishly) and this comes about because of poor leadership and the tendency now for people to consume information only from sources which share their own political attitudes and world view.
No disrespect to AC but youre a good example of this. The language you use in your posts is identical to the rhetoric of US alt right and other conservative groups. In Australia, we tend not to use label political adversaries as communists - it sounds weird because we stopped doing that after the Cold War. In America however, its common to label those with the mildest of left leanings as communists. "Liberals" is another one. In Australia we have never used that term to refer to the left. So for you to keep using this terminology is indicative of this silo mentality brought on by social media. And this is a problem across the political spectrum.

Also on this idea of bearing no responsibility for the actions of our forbears - this is a double edged sword- if you can claim pride for the actions of our ancestors achievements in building this country and their heroic efforts in theatres of war then you should also feel some shame for past atrocities as well

Just my 2 cents worth
allthegearandnoidea
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Queensland

Post by Blackened » 04 Jun 2020, 12:00 pm

I'm am going to lock this, here's why.

Saying "liberalism" is a mental illness, is an insult to people actually dealing with one (I appreciate you've acknowledged the poor choice of words since your original post).

To the rest of the topic.

If you'd like to discuss "classic liberalism vs new-age liberalism", as you put it, by all means, do so. But keep the sweeping statements, generalizations, and segues to stack additional insults on people out of it.

If you're first 2 posts in the topic, ostensibly about "liberalism" you've touched on:

Mental illness
Black forgiveness
Generational forgiveness
Internment camps
Australian ban of semi and automatic firearms
The Port Arthur Massacre
Cult behavior

At the same time, you've labeled a group of people you've never met as

Ill
Incapable of thought
Weak
Frail
Communists
Gender confused
Self-loathing
Self-hating
Purposeless in life.

There is less related subject matter here than there are insults and derogatory towards other people simply for having a differing point(s) of view.

So this is locked.

Pick any subject you like in the future, IF you can discuss it in a rational, reasonable manner, without berating or deliberately insulting swathes of people.
Blackened

New South Wales

Post by AussieCapitalist » 04 Jun 2020, 12:02 pm

Cheers Mate. I need to work on my choice of words I will admit that.
AussieCapitalist
Sergeant
Sergeant

Queensland

Post by Blackened » 04 Jun 2020, 12:05 pm

No problem, AC. I appreciate your considered response on the matter.

Regarding this topic, I am going to keep it locked to avoid going any further down unrelated paths.

If you'd like to start a fresh topic discussing "classic liberalism vs new-age liberalism" with the above in mind, feel free to do so.

Enjoy.
Blackened

New South Wales

Return to Off topic - General conversation