OH,,, And here's another one,

General conversation and chit chat - The place for non-shooting specific topics. Introduce yourself here.

OH,,, And here's another one,

Post by Die Judicii » 25 Jul 2020, 12:16 pm

The ad for the "Transformer Ladders"

When it gets to the part where the guy says "And out comes the insert, and now you have two trestles"

As the insert comes out (it has the top rounded bracket attached) it leaves the outer part,, which does not have a top rounded bracket.
Yet,,,,,,, the next frame shows the two trestles,,,, and both of them now magically have the top rounded bracket attached to them.

:shock: :unknown:
I do not fear death itself... Only its inopportune timing!
I've come to realize that,,,,, the two most loving, loyal, and trustworthy females in my entire life were both canines.
Die Judicii
Colonel
Colonel

Queensland

Re: OH,,, And here's another one,

Post by JimTom » 25 Jul 2020, 1:19 pm

Die Judicii wrote:The ad for the "Transformer Ladders"

When it gets to the part where the guy says "And out comes the insert, and now you have two trestles"

As the insert comes out (it has the top rounded bracket attached) it leaves the outer part,, which does not have a top rounded bracket.
Yet,,,,,,, the next frame shows the two trestles,,,, and both of them now magically have the top rounded bracket attached to them.

:shock: :unknown:

Hmmm too much time on your hands Sir? :sarcasm: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :lol: :lol: :lol:
JimTom
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Queensland

Post by Blr243 » 25 Jul 2020, 2:36 pm

DOES IT ALL DRILL BITS..........I googled the reviews , Most everybody says they burn and get blunt very quick and they break bend and wobble ......and then when attempting to get a refund they don’t answer, or never get back to you , and it’s a massive never ending fight
Blr243
Major General
Major General

Queensland

Post by Aliqua » 26 Jul 2020, 7:32 am

Tou could see those drills wobbling in the advert! Haha
Aliqua
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Victoria

Post by Gamerancher » 26 Jul 2020, 12:03 pm

The thing about the "Transformer ladder" is that you can go to your local hardware store and buy a Bailey version of the exact same thing, oh and its about half the price.
Gamerancher
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

New South Wales

Return to Off topic - General conversation