the thoughts of the people

General conversation and chit chat - The place for non-shooting specific topics. Introduce yourself here.

the thoughts of the people

Post by marksman » 10 Oct 2020, 7:54 pm

OB is going to have a pink fit about this one :shock:
very very wicked indeed ROFLMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1x5p2EMNYE
“If you do not read the newspapers you are uninformed. If you do read the newspapers you are misinformed”. Mark Twain
marksman
Colonel
Colonel

Victoria

Re: the thoughts of the people

Post by Member-Deleted » 10 Oct 2020, 8:06 pm

marksman wrote:OB is going to have a pink fit about this one :shock:

Well, that's one more day I don't split my head in two with the 30-30 :lol:
Member-Deleted

Post by Oldbloke » 10 Oct 2020, 8:20 pm

1. You reported it ask me not to comment but keep mentioning me in your comments. DOH

2. You don't read well do you.Repeatedly I've said I don't vote for any of the 3 main parties. So why would I really care if Dan loses the next election.

3. You can't just sack an elected Premier. It ain't that simple. So a dumb thing to do.

4. Why would I care about the opinion of someone I have never met, and don't wish to meet. Especially a troll.

5. Why would I get upset? See above comments.

6. If you don't like the above comments please look the other way. And please don't have the thread locked or deleted. And please don't ask your mates to have it deleted.

7. Always remember t o obey the law of the land. In particular shooting related law.

Be happy.. :lol: :clap: Are we still :friends:
The greatest invention in the history of man is beer.
https://youtu.be/2v3QrUvYj-Y
Member. SFFP, Shooters Union.
SSAA, the powerful gun lobby. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by eddievic » 10 Oct 2020, 8:22 pm

TT you gotta tell your bodies to go see the social dilemma.... and note that it's not just Facebook....but YouTube.
117, 22lr, 223, 243, 264, 308, 338, 416, 20g 12g

Soo many, but not enough
eddievic
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Victoria

Post by marksman » 10 Oct 2020, 8:33 pm

Oldbloke wrote:

1. You reported it ask me not to comment but keep mentioning me in your comments. DOH

2. You don't read well do you.Repeatedly I've said I don't vote for any of the 3 main parties. So why would I really care if Dan loses the next election.

3. You can't just sack an elected Premier. It ain't that simple. So a dumb thing to do.

4. Why would I care about the opinion of someone I have never met, and don't wish to meet. Especially a troll.

6. If you don't like the above comments please look the other way. And please don't have the thread locked or deleted. And please don't ask your mates to have it deleted.

7. Always remember t o obey the law of the land. In particular shooting related law.

ROFLMAO :clap: :clap: :clap:
see told you, the best pink fit ever :lol: :lol: :lol:

but seriously OB of course we are still best buddies :friends: :drinks: as long as you stop poaching on leased land ;)

eddie, mate put the bottle down now and go straight to bed :thumbsup: WTF is this :unknown:
"TT you gotta tell your bodies to go see the social dilemma.... and note that it's not just Facebook....but YouTube"
“If you do not read the newspapers you are uninformed. If you do read the newspapers you are misinformed”. Mark Twain
marksman
Colonel
Colonel

Victoria

Post by JimTom » 10 Oct 2020, 8:38 pm

The Social Dilemma is a documentary detailing how social media, all Platforms, and how they sell you as the product, undermine democracy, and attempt to alter your thoughts etc. This forum is the only social media I use. Probably worth a watch.
JimTom
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Queensland

Post by marksman » 10 Oct 2020, 8:41 pm

yea l know about it JimTom but it was a different thread the TT mentioned it in :unknown:
not sure where eddie is going with it now :wtf: l suspect someone is having a party ;)
marksman
Colonel
Colonel

Victoria

Post by JimTom » 10 Oct 2020, 8:44 pm

Aaahhh rightio mate. I am out of the loop. Think I will leave this thread alone. :drinks:
JimTom
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Queensland

Post by TassieTiger » 10 Oct 2020, 8:46 pm

Eddie - please - if you do in fact have firearms in your possession or keys to a safe that might have firearms - give them to someone you trust (preferably a psychiatrist) and step away from the edge...your losing it mate.
Tikka .260 (Z5 5x25/52)
Steyr Pro Varmint .223 - VX 3
CZ455 .22 & Norinco .22 (vtex 4-12, bush 3-9)
ATA 686 U/O 12g & Baikal S/S 12g.
Adler a110 reddot
Sauer 30-06 - VX 3
Howa 300 win mag. SHV 5-20/56
Marlin SBL 45/70
TassieTiger
Colonel
Colonel

Tasmania

Post by TassieTiger » 10 Oct 2020, 8:49 pm

Oldbloke wrote:

8. Lighten up a little.
9. The world is filled with humour.
10. MM - you crack me up lol.
Tikka .260 (Z5 5x25/52)
Adler a110 reddot
Sauer 30-06 - VX 3
Marlin SBL 45/70
TassieTiger
Colonel
Colonel

Tasmania

Post by Member-Deleted » 11 Oct 2020, 4:06 am

TassieTiger wrote:Eddie - please - if you do in fact have firearms in your possession or keys to a safe that might have firearms - give them to someone you trust (preferably a psychiatrist) and step away from the edge...your losing it mate.

I don't believe that to be a fair assessment. And probably a bad time to be telling people or insinuating that they are going or they are crazy.
Member-Deleted

Post by straightshooter » 11 Oct 2020, 5:51 am

BangWhizzClack wrote:
TassieTiger wrote:Eddie - please - if you do in fact have firearms in your possession or keys to a safe that might have firearms - give them to someone you trust (preferably a psychiatrist) and step away from the edge...your losing it mate.

I don't believe that to be a fair assessment. And probably a bad time to be telling people or insinuating that they are going or they are crazy.

You shouldn't be so harsh.
Noting where he comes from, more than likely one head didn't know what the other head was typing.
"Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about."
"There is no expedient to which a man will not resort to avoid the real labor of thinking." Sir Joshua Reynolds
straightshooter
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Post by Member-Deleted » 11 Oct 2020, 6:04 am

straightshooter wrote:
BangWhizzClack wrote:

Noting where he comes from, more than likely one head didn't know what the other head was typing.

:lol: I'm from Tassie also, but I moved to Viccy about 6 years ago.
Member-Deleted

Post by Oldbloke » 11 Oct 2020, 6:23 am

Yawn.gif
Yawn.gif (151.87 KiB) Viewed 4734 times
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by TassieTiger » 11 Oct 2020, 12:17 pm

Oldbloke wrote:
Yawn.gif

See ? Gold lol.
Tikka .260 (Z5 5x25/52)
Adler a110 reddot
Sauer 30-06 - VX 3
Marlin SBL 45/70
TassieTiger
Colonel
Colonel

Tasmania

Post by TassieTiger » 11 Oct 2020, 12:19 pm

BangWhizzClack wrote:
straightshooter wrote:
BangWhizzClack wrote:

:lol: I'm from Tassie also, but I moved to Viccy about 6 years ago.

And Seeing how some of you sea urchins live, I skipped out of QLD, so...but - I want desperately to get a tattoo on my neck, a scar tat showing where my other head was...but I have issues with visible Tatts on myself...plenty of them, but they are for me only :drinks:
Tikka .260 (Z5 5x25/52)
Adler a110 reddot
Sauer 30-06 - VX 3
Marlin SBL 45/70
TassieTiger
Colonel
Colonel

Tasmania

Post by Oldbloke » 11 Oct 2020, 1:42 pm

Does the recovery after removal take long?

And is private or public hospital?
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by Member-Deleted » 11 Oct 2020, 1:53 pm

Oldbloke wrote:Does the recovery after removal take long?

Public hospital, it's not something they want tourists to see, and being that's how a lot of money comes in, they use the taxes from that industry to get it done. It's a similar trick to the rubber band on a sheep's tail. But they have to sow it up after. Recovery takes about a month.
Member-Deleted

Post by Oldbloke » 11 Oct 2020, 1:56 pm

BangWhizzClack wrote:

Public hospital, it's not something they want tourists to see, and being that's how a lot of money comes in, they use the taxes from that industry to get it done. It's a similar trick to the rubber band on a sheep's tail. But they have to sow it up after. Recovery takes about a month.

That's the funniest thing I've read for weeks. :clap: :clap: :thumbsup:
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by Member-Deleted » 11 Oct 2020, 2:13 pm

Oldbloke wrote:
BangWhizzClack wrote:

That's the funniest thing I've read for weeks. :clap: :clap: :thumbsup:

Glad to be of service! :drinks:
Member-Deleted

Post by marksman » 11 Oct 2020, 2:21 pm

so ok what do you actually think about someone spending the money to have a banor towed behind a plane all over Melbourne demanding Dan be sacked :unknown:
pretty funny OB dont you think ;)
have you changed your mind on Dans work ethic, its ok to say you dont support they way he does the job :shock: you know tells lies ect...
l mean you have on record said that you reckon he is doing a great job looking after Victorians regarding the covid crisis and ISO lockdowns :lol:
just wondering if you want to provide some information in relation to the topic without the pink fits mate :thumbsup: :drinks:
marksman
Colonel
Colonel

Victoria

Post by Oldbloke » 11 Oct 2020, 2:48 pm

marksman wrote:so ok what do you actually think about someone spending the money to have a banor towed behind a plane all over Melbourne demanding Dan be sacked :unknown:
have you changed your mind on Dans work ethic, its ok to say you dont support they way he does the job :shock: you know tells lies ect...
l mean you have on record said that you reckon he is doing a great job looking after Victorians regarding the covid crisis and ISO lockdowns :lol:
just wondering if you want to provide some information in relation to the topic without the pink fits mate :thumbsup: :drinks:

I find it interesting how selective you are when you put words in my mouth. You should learn to read my posts a little better..

If your not happy with Dan, feel free at the next election to vote for the Greens or John Howards LNP. ( my bet is you will vote for Little Johnies mates because we all know you love him) That's if you think they will do a better job. And be loyal & honest with the electorate. :thumbsup:
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by TassieTiger » 11 Oct 2020, 3:03 pm

Oldbloke wrote:
marksman wrote:so ok what do you actually think about someone spending the money to have a banor towed behind a plane all over Melbourne demanding Dan be sacked :unknown:

I find it interesting how selective you are when you put words in my mouth. You should learn to read my posts a little better..

If your not happy with Dan, feel free at the next election to vote for the Greens or John Howards LNP. ( my bet is you will vote for Little Johnies mates because we all know you love him) That's if you think they will do a better job. And be loyal & honest with the electorate. :thumbsup:

Isn’t it hypocritical to not answer a query re your opinion, because you don’t like words being put in your mouth - but then you turn around snd say “we all know you love him” ? Isn’t that the exact same thing ?
Tikka .260 (Z5 5x25/52)
Adler a110 reddot
Sauer 30-06 - VX 3
Marlin SBL 45/70
TassieTiger
Colonel
Colonel

Tasmania

Post by marksman » 11 Oct 2020, 3:50 pm

Oldbloke wrote:

OB you mean like this comment you made :wtf:

marksman
Colonel
Colonel

Victoria

Post by Oldbloke » 11 Oct 2020, 10:00 pm

Yes correct. Note the days is 4 August. We are now in Mid October. But as I said, your selective. Your failing to note that last week I said that he had obviously f***ed up.

Now if you don't like me changing my opinion. Stiff cheddar sport.

The thing is I do change my opinion based on the info available. Some just go on, and on, and on and on. I bet you could do a better job. :lol: :lol: Join John Howard and his mates and run in the next election.

Dan may have his faults but he has done a better job than the opposition O Brien could ever do. His answer to everything is open up, open up. Spread the virus, spread the virus.

Anywsy I have better things to do.
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by marksman » 11 Oct 2020, 10:43 pm

you may be interested in watching this little program then OB ;)
Dan cannot hide behind preaching world health advice saying the lockdown is needed now can he :unknown: :roll:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63Ihe-PwKZw

l dont know how can you still say you have changed your opinion, that Dan has f***ed up and still say "Dan may have his faults but he has done a better job than the opposition O Brien could ever do" in all seriousness l have been asked what would the other @reshole have done better in talking with some very good friends and my answer is " have a look at NSW's record, at least O'Brien would have taken the support offered by the federal government and not got his how to fix covid model from the chinese :unknown:
dont you honestly think this would have been the case :wtf:

it shouldn't be about liberal or labor, it should be about having someone in power who can do the job IMHO :drinks: and that's not Dan :thumbsdown:
marksman
Colonel
Colonel

Victoria

Post by Bill » 12 Oct 2020, 5:40 am

marksman you really do have a very bad case of DADS ( Dan Andrews Derangement Syndrome )

may I suggest you grab volume 1 of The Selected Works of Mao Tse Tung to alleviate your symptoms :lol: :roll:
When a guy is digging his own grave, you don’t fight him for the shovel.

Success leaves clues, Fools follow failure !

20 Hornet, 218 Bee, 222 Rem, 256 WM, 6mm ARC, 6.5 Grendel, 6.5x55 Scan, 270 Win, 357 Mag, 358 Win, 9.3x62, 500 A Square
Bill
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Post by Member-Deleted » 12 Oct 2020, 6:26 am

Bill wrote:marksman you really do have a very bad case of DADS ( Dan Andrews Derangement Syndrome )

may I suggest you grab volume 1 of The Selected Works of Mao Tse Tung to alleviate your symptoms :lol: :roll:

Ah yes, I see what you did there. Trump Derangement Syndrome is based on the fact that those with it believe things and hate him because it's popular, not based on any facts, they are quite fanatical.

Where as the hate for Dan Andrew’s is based on the fact that he has placed the populace on house arrest, decimated incomes and investments, used the police to strong arm his policies and punish gun owners, fine the everloving s**t out of people, stop certain members of the public from expressing their protests, and all round been a dictator. How anybody ESPECIALLY gun owners can still back him, depresses my soul, it's like gun owners that backed John Howard after the gun grab, but on a wider scale.
Member-Deleted

Post by eddievic » 12 Oct 2020, 6:54 am

Ahh this thread is hilarious...but let me write a sentence to explain my synopsis

:violin: :clap: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted:
117, 22lr, 223, 243, 264, 308, 338, 416, 20g 12g

Soo many, but not enough
eddievic
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Victoria

Post by Oldbloke » 12 Oct 2020, 7:34 am

Bill wrote:marksman you really do have a very bad case of DADS ( Dan Andrews Derangement Syndrome )

Yes, hes lost it Bill, I'm becoming concerned about his health.

MM I strongly suggest you carefully read here. Assistance is just the internet away.

https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/mental-heal ... s-covid-19

Provided by the Dan Andrews team.

I hope your family is well and coping well with your anti Dan tantrums. You really should get some help. Afterall we don't want you making any rash life changing decisions, do we? That might be sad for your young family.

If help is successful, And I really hope it is, at least then you won't give everyone here the sh1ts by going

On and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on about Dan like a 5 year old having a tantrum.

Have a nice day.
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Next

Return to Off topic - General conversation