Qld election tomorrow

General conversation and chit chat - The place for non-shooting specific topics. Introduce yourself here.

Re: Qld election tomorrow

Post by trekin » 02 Nov 2020, 12:27 pm

eddievic wrote:
Bill wrote:Everyone carries a mobile ph so recording evidence of Election Fraud would be pretty easy one would think ??, seriously claims of widespread election fraud in Oz is delusional. :crazy:

My point exactly.... this is not a third world country that it can happen. Plenty of media and people with phones looking for their two minutes of fame.

What is shocking is that lots of people didn't get their mail in votes posted to them till the last few days. But i think the postal votes have a later cut off date.

What's shocking is what happened to one nation, even mad katter got three seats and greens got 2. Maybe you were hoping for ONP to win 30 or 40 seats?

Postal voting closed at the same time as voting did: 6PM Sat. QEC allows ten days for postal votes to arrive at their office in Brisbane. ATM you'd be lucky to receive a letter posted in Bris, at my place half way up the State inside of 3 weeks. The other Partys wait till then to see the final tally and to scrutinise voter numbers. At the last Fed election there was one seat in QLD, Herbert, where the final vote tally was 200 ballot papers more than the actual number of registered voters. At the last Qld State election there were ballot boxes from outlying booths in some of the far north electorates that arrived at the main counting booth opened, and others that had been left unattended overnight on their way into the main counting booth.
Image Rifle stock and pistol grip reproduction.
"legally obligated to be a victim in this country"
I earned every grey hair I have.
trekin
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Queensland

Post by Grandadbushy » 02 Nov 2020, 3:15 pm

Well we're stuck with ''Anna-Stayer'' and all the bitchin in the world will not change that , I voted One Nation and our member got up ''On ya Steve'' from what i'm hearing about why Anna-Stayer got back in is the border thing so if that's true in any sense then i'm sorry for you Victorians because that means if it rings the same down there, then Deadly Dan will most likely get re elected for his stance on border closure and lockdowns . on another note If you look at the areas Lab got their votes you will see it was mostly around the larger towns and cities not the rural areas where there isn't the people to turn a vote
Grandadbushy
Corporal
Corporal

Queensland

Post by trekin » 03 Nov 2020, 2:41 am

trekin
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Queensland

Post by Bill » 03 Nov 2020, 6:38 am

Credlin really doesnt have a Head for TV.
When a guy is digging his own grave, you don’t fight him for the shovel.

Success leaves clues, Fools follow failure !

20 Hornet, 218 Bee, 222 Rem, 256 WM, 6mm ARC, 6.5 Grendel, 6.5x55 Scan, 270 Win, 357 Mag, 358 Win, 9.3x62, 500 A Square
Bill
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Post by Grandadbushy » 03 Nov 2020, 6:58 am

Well there you go trekin mate makes you wonder why we even vote, the whole system is broken and most likely may never be fixed, people had better wake up to the fact we are Australians and stop this goodie two shoes toward other countries and hold politicians accountable as much as possible, we have become a floundering people being overrun by politicians that would sell their sole just to be in power, no wonder the Chinese find it easy to get into our affairs and manipulate the ending to their needs '' What the fek is this nation coming to''? the old timers will roll in their graves in discussed at what is happening now to what they fought and died for.
Grandadbushy
Corporal
Corporal

Queensland

Post by eddievic » 03 Nov 2020, 7:05 am

Seems like everyone forgets credlin',s history. She was the chief of staff of a.... wait for it a liberal prime minister. Tony Abbott who is the understudy of John Howard.... and we know you all love John Howard because he passed the NFA.

Going back to Tony, in his time as opposition leader he had only one policy, to be a negative parrot of Labour. And his greatest achievement was wasting tax payer money on a fkd up version of NBN. Leaving us a legacy of 50billion dollars worth of white elephant. Once he came in power, he just didn't have an original idea.

Credlin had her time, and she spent it by being a ball breaker, control freak.... but still never could help control her party and as such her PM from being knifed in the back.

Now she earns a living working for the fake news generator Murdoch media.
117, 22lr, 223, 243, 264, 308, 338, 416, 20g 12g

Soo many, but not enough
eddievic
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Victoria

Post by marksman » 03 Nov 2020, 7:49 am

so eddie, you and Bill agree with what Peta Credlin's report is about but you dont like the look of her or her back history :unknown:

its just that all your energy is all in playing the player and not the ball :wtf: typical of a biased view :roll: nothing about the content :lol:

the one thing l like about the sky news reports is that they welcome comments unlike the left leaning MSM :drinks:

and l agree with you Grandad that the election was won because of fear and control, the states have been divided, the borders are what won the labour government the election as cruel as it seemed to some people, there was a theory that the borders for QLD and NSW would open after the election
l wonder how the election would have gone if the QLD people were locked in there houses for 23hrs a day with a 5klm from home limit :unknown:
so many people are sucked into this CCP virus but nobody knows anyone who has had it yet :shock: a bit of a laugh really
your right though, no good whinging just get on with it and hope for the best but if what Trekin say is right burn the b@stards
Last edited by marksman on 03 Nov 2020, 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
“If you do not read the newspapers you are uninformed. If you do read the newspapers you are misinformed”. Mark Twain
marksman
Colonel
Colonel

Victoria

Post by eddievic » 03 Nov 2020, 7:57 am

marksman wrote:so eddie, you and Bill agree with what Peta Credlin's report is about but you dont like the look of her or her back history :unknown:

its just that all your energy is all in playing the player and not the ball :wtf: typical of a biased view :roll: nothing about the content :lol:

the one thing l like about the sky news reports is that they welcome comments unlike the left leaning MSM :drinks:

Who said that, did i say it, did i even imply it. Nope.

Its typical you always pop into threads to try and argue with either Bill or I, stop trolling MM, you are to old for this behaviour.

I wonder if Trekkin went back to your other "forum" and asked for reinforcements.
117, 22lr, 223, 243, 264, 308, 338, 416, 20g 12g

Soo many, but not enough
eddievic
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Victoria

Post by marksman » 03 Nov 2020, 8:05 am

so you agree with the content just do not like the messenger eddie? :unknown:

you still haven't said anything about the content WTF :wtf: were not interested in if you dont like the reporter what about the content ;)
“If you do not read the newspapers you are uninformed. If you do read the newspapers you are misinformed”. Mark Twain
marksman
Colonel
Colonel

Victoria

Post by TassieTiger » 03 Nov 2020, 8:17 am

Grandadbushy wrote:Well there you go trekin mate makes you wonder why we even vote, the whole system is broken and most likely may never be fixed, people had better wake up to the fact we are Australians and stop this goodie two shoes toward other countries and hold politicians accountable as much as possible, we have become a floundering people being overrun by politicians that would sell their sole just to be in power, no wonder the Chinese find it easy to get into our affairs and manipulate the ending to their needs '' What the fek is this nation coming to''? the old timers will roll in their graves in discussed at what is happening now to what they fought and died for.

This is pretty much exactly what that documentary - social dilemma - was talking about...its a run away train and the future as a result is very much uncertain as a result. Genie - bottle = gone!
Tikka .260 (Z5 5x25/52)
Steyr Pro Varmint .223 - VX 3
CZ455 .22 & Norinco .22 (vtex 4-12, bush 3-9)
ATA 686 U/O 12g & Baikal S/S 12g.
Adler a110 reddot
Sauer 30-06 - VX 3
Howa 300 win mag. SHV 5-20/56
Marlin SBL 45/70
TassieTiger
Colonel
Colonel

Tasmania

Post by trekin » 03 Nov 2020, 9:29 am

eddievic wrote:
marksman wrote:so eddie, you and Bill agree with what Peta Credlin's report is about but you dont like the look of her or her back history :unknown:

Who said that, did i say it, did i even imply it. Nope.

Its typical you always pop into threads to try and argue with either Bill or I, stop trolling MM, you are to old for this behaviour.

I wonder if Trekkin went back to your other "forum" and asked for reinforcements.

No one with that monica on there. But the invite to you and Bill, (and anyone else), to join us and allow this thread to carry on peacably and not get ****** as the way it is heading, is still open.
trekin
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Queensland

Post by rc42 » 03 Nov 2020, 12:20 pm

It was very noticeable in the QLD pre election propaganda that both major parties were making use of "they'll be far worse than we are" approach to persuading voters to their cause.
We just have to look over to the USA to see what the future of politics is going to be globally, two sides that it's hard to believe even share the same planet never mind wanting to govern the same country. And two sides of mainstream media supporting them using ever more blatant lies to create fighting and hatred between the two parties but controlling the subjects of the arguments so that the polices where both parties have sold the people out to the same big corporations are never mentioned.

On a bright note, QLD Labor will move on without their biggest gun hating, sneaky, underhanded, fanatic MP and the state will be a much happier and more pleasant place if we never hear from Jackie Trad again.
rc42
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Queensland

Post by trekin » 04 Nov 2020, 3:01 am

eddievic wrote:Seems like everyone forgets credlin',s history. She was the chief of staff of a.... wait for it a liberal prime minister. Tony Abbott who is the understudy of John Howard.... and we know you all love John Howard because he passed the NFA.

Going back to Tony, in his time as opposition leader he had only one policy, to be a negative parrot of Labour. And his greatest achievement was wasting tax payer money on a fkd up version of NBN. Leaving us a legacy of 50billion dollars worth of white elephant. Once he came in power, he just didn't have an original idea.

Credlin had her time, and she spent it by being a ball breaker, control freak.... but still never could help control her party and as such her PM from being knifed in the back.

Now she earns a living working for the fake news generator Murdoch media.

HMMM.... and we are to believe whatever the MSM feeds us;
MSM's Brisbane Times https://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/nation ... XzLmD4Kol0
elec1.JPG
elec1.JPG (79.34 KiB) Viewed 1932 times
trekin
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Queensland

Previous

Return to Off topic - General conversation