Any covid unemployed thinking about fruit/veggie picking ?

General conversation and chit chat - The place for non-shooting specific topics. Introduce yourself here.

Re: Any covid unemployed thinking about fruit/veggie picking

Post by Member-Deleted » 24 Nov 2020, 1:54 pm

Farmerpete wrote:Ziege after reading that rant all I can say is complain to Coles or Woolworths, the price of labour up the price of fertiliser up the price of electricity up the price of chemicals up try to raise the price I get for produce at the farm gate Coles and Woolworths have to pass the cost on to consumers.
HOW MUCH WOULD YOU SCREAM WINGE AND COMPLAIN IF THE COST OF FOOD GOES UP.

His clients clearly have money, they just dick him around. I personally wouldn't mind spending a bit more for food if it meant conditions improved across the industry and those that are struggling make a bit more profit. But I think some mango growers up in the NT tried it, and it hurt profits because consumers as a whole didn't buy as much. So I'm in the minority I guess?
Member-Deleted

Post by Ziege » 24 Nov 2020, 2:03 pm

Yeah and the average knobhead pays a fortune for groceries for no good reason already so I don't think it would matter, I can get three overflowing carts of shopping cheaper than my sister can half fill one... depends on how retarded you are and what advertising you buy into etc.
Ziege
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Western Australia

Post by Member-Deleted » 24 Nov 2020, 2:13 pm

Ziege wrote:Yeah and the average knobhead pays a fortune for groceries for no good reason already so I don't think it would matter, I can get three overflowing carts of shopping cheaper than my sister can half fill one... depends on how retarded you are and what advertising you buy into etc.

I pay around $100 a week for groceries when spending normally. I can cut that down to $20-30 when being super frugal, but I am not a happy chap haha
Member-Deleted

Post by Ziege » 24 Nov 2020, 2:16 pm

man we have everything we need, family of 6 and costs me $250 a fortnight
Ziege
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Western Australia

Post by Member-Deleted » 24 Nov 2020, 2:24 pm

Ziege wrote:man we have everything we need, family of 6 and costs me $250 a fortnight

Score
Member-Deleted

Post by TassieTiger » 24 Nov 2020, 3:13 pm

cz515 wrote:
Farmerpete wrote:B.W.C.
In response
1. Yes both our arguments are anecdotal but mine are based on MY experience, yours seem to be based on a friend of a friend's experience.

2. I have done every job on my farm more than once my job as a kid to earn pocket money was pulling weeds out of peanuts. Even if i employed backpackers i still have to be there supervising why wouldn't i chip in and get the job done quicker?

3 all employees must be given the opportunity to earn minimum wage 24.86/h even on peice rate

4 I'll leave that

5 a lot of aboriginals are in prison for theft... all aboriginals are criminals. This is your argument?

Lastly I don't have time to watch a 45 minute video on YouTube and if I did i wouldn't be watching something about job placement... you must have to much time on your hands.

Don't worry mate, its the attitude.... probably one of the bigger reasons he doesn't have a job. He wil end up getting a job at a council or government

Councils ? He wouldn’t want a job there, our local council workers are constantly talking about strikes, or not fixing water breaks or not mowing stuff due to low wages or poor conditions... :violin: :sarcasm:
Tikka .260 (Z5 5x25/52)
Steyr Pro Varmint .223 - VX 3
CZ455 .22 & Norinco .22 (vtex 4-12, bush 3-9)
ATA 686 U/O 12g & Baikal S/S 12g.
Adler a110 reddot
Sauer 30-06 - VX 3
Howa 300 win mag. SHV 5-20/56
Marlin SBL 45/70
TassieTiger
Colonel
Colonel

Tasmania

Post by Member-Deleted » 24 Nov 2020, 3:20 pm

TassieTiger wrote:Councils ? He wouldn’t want a job there, our local council workers are constantly talking about strikes, or not fixing water breaks or not mowing stuff due to low wages or poor conditions... :violin: :sarcasm:

Tasmanian Gov got rid of "sex" from birth certificates right? :lol: f*** working for that haha but that's probably my attitude again right? :crazy:
Member-Deleted

Post by TassieTiger » 24 Nov 2020, 3:24 pm

BangWhizzClack wrote:
TassieTiger wrote:Councils ? He wouldn’t want a job there, our local council workers are constantly talking about strikes, or not fixing water breaks or not mowing stuff due to low wages or poor conditions... :violin: :sarcasm:

Tasmanian Gov got rid of "sex" from birth certificates right? :lol: f*** working for that haha but that's probably my attitude again right? :crazy:

Absolutely they did - replaced it with hermaphroditism and your right again - your attitude is wrong...cause you can’t see opportunity over potential negatives...hermaphroditism opens doors...is bliss...don’t knock it till you try it.
Tikka .260 (Z5 5x25/52)
Adler a110 reddot
Sauer 30-06 - VX 3
Marlin SBL 45/70
TassieTiger
Colonel
Colonel

Tasmania

Post by Member-Deleted » 24 Nov 2020, 3:28 pm

TassieTiger wrote:
BangWhizzClack wrote:

Absolutely they did - replaced it with hermaphroditism and your right again - your attitude is wrong...cause you can’t see opportunity over potential negatives...hermaphroditism opens doors...is bliss...don’t knock it till you try it.

That just isn't right.
Member-Deleted

Post by TassieTiger » 28 Nov 2020, 9:36 pm

Tikka .260 (Z5 5x25/52)
Adler a110 reddot
Sauer 30-06 - VX 3
Marlin SBL 45/70
TassieTiger
Colonel
Colonel

Tasmania

Post by TassieTiger » 29 Nov 2020, 6:15 pm

Tikka .260 (Z5 5x25/52)
Adler a110 reddot
Sauer 30-06 - VX 3
Marlin SBL 45/70
TassieTiger
Colonel
Colonel

Tasmania

Post by Member-Deleted » 29 Nov 2020, 7:00 pm

TassieTiger wrote:https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-11-29/nsw-covid-jobs-in-regional-australia-apprenticeships/12929002

Job advertisements up everywhere -

Thanks bud, this thread was for the lol's really. But hey if anyone else is looking for them Tassie has the answers :thumbsup:
Member-Deleted

Post by cz515 » 29 Nov 2020, 7:00 pm

Jobs everywhere, but no workers to be found, as outside of their home (walking distance) and dole FTW, so why work
When good men and women can’t speak the truth, when facts are inconvenient, when integrity and character no longer matter, when ego and self-preservation are more important than national security — then there is nothing left to stop the triumph of evil
cz515
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Victoria

Post by Member-Deleted » 29 Nov 2020, 7:01 pm

cz515 wrote:Jobs everywhere, but no workers to be found, as outside of their home (walking distance) and dole FTW, so why work

We've been over this CZ :p read through the comments :welcome:
Member-Deleted

Post by Ziege » 29 Nov 2020, 9:23 pm

has this thing been nuked or am I thinking of a different thread?
Ziege
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Western Australia

Post by TassieTiger » 30 Nov 2020, 4:48 am

BangWhizzClack wrote:
cz515 wrote:Jobs everywhere, but no workers to be found, as outside of their home (walking distance) and dole FTW, so why work

I have all the answers ? Awww - only Bang could post up a thread about not wanting to work, then sook about it when ppl disagree with im. :violin:
So, Given the OP thinks I’ve the answers, I’ll offer em up lol...
Earn, train or learn / or prove why you can’t or don’t get free money...simple ?
Homeless in USA is out of control at moment - not sure how their welfare system works but they don’t have it 100% either.
Tikka .260 (Z5 5x25/52)
Adler a110 reddot
Sauer 30-06 - VX 3
Marlin SBL 45/70
TassieTiger
Colonel
Colonel

Tasmania

Post by Member-Deleted » 30 Nov 2020, 12:36 pm

Ziege wrote:has this thing been nuked or am I thinking of a different thread?

That was another thread that got nuked.
Member-Deleted

Post by Ziege » 30 Nov 2020, 1:05 pm

damn bastards always do it before I get to read it smh
Ziege
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Western Australia

Post by Member-Deleted » 30 Nov 2020, 1:13 pm

TassieTiger wrote:
BangWhizzClack wrote:

I have all the answers ? Awww - only Bang could post up a thread about not wanting to work, then sook about it when ppl disagree with im. :violin:
Earn, train or learn / or prove why you can’t or don’t get free money...simple ?
Homeless in USA is out of control at moment - not sure how their welfare system works but they don’t have it 100% either.

:unknown: rightio champ. Keep on keeping on.
Member-Deleted

Post by TassieTiger » 30 Nov 2020, 2:48 pm

BangWhizzClack wrote:
TassieTiger wrote:
BangWhizzClack wrote:

:unknown: rightio champ. Keep on keeping on.

Sounds like a country song to me ?
Tikka .260 (Z5 5x25/52)
Adler a110 reddot
Sauer 30-06 - VX 3
Marlin SBL 45/70
TassieTiger
Colonel
Colonel

Tasmania

Post by cz515 » 30 Nov 2020, 2:48 pm

Ziege wrote:damn bastards always do it before I get to read it smh

Well when malarkey and co join into a thread and once they run out of arguments start posting poppycock.... i notice the thread gets shut down.

Its Almost like a 2 year old's tantrums where he can't get his way smashes the lego set so others cannot have fun. They probably winge to the mods... and they shut it.
When good men and women can’t speak the truth, when facts are inconvenient, when integrity and character no longer matter, when ego and self-preservation are more important than national security — then there is nothing left to stop the triumph of evil
cz515
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Victoria

Post by Ziege » 30 Nov 2020, 3:04 pm

ugh I kinda think modding is redundant, everyone is an adult if they cant handle some words then they need a serious readjustment.
Ziege
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Western Australia

Post by Oldbloke » 30 Nov 2020, 3:05 pm

cz515 wrote:

Well when malarkey and co join into a thread and once they run out of arguments start posting poppycock.... i notice the thread gets shut down.

Its Almost like a 2 year old's tantrums where he can't get his way smashes the lego set so others cannot have fun. They probably winge to the mods... and they shut it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :violin:
The greatest invention in the history of man is beer.
https://youtu.be/2v3QrUvYj-Y
Member. SFFP, Shooters Union.
SSAA, the powerful gun lobby. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by womble » 30 Nov 2020, 3:42 pm

cz515 wrote:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nv7ULzYxg1Y&t=135s
I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned
womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by Member-Deleted » 30 Nov 2020, 4:31 pm

womble wrote:
cz515 wrote:

Fun fact: That video ruined that kids life.
Member-Deleted

Post by cz515 » 30 Nov 2020, 4:46 pm

I dunno man, that looks like him

Screenshot_20201130-174524_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20201130-174524_Google.jpg (256.39 KiB) Viewed 3288 times
cz515
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Victoria

Post by TassieTiger » 30 Nov 2020, 5:17 pm

BangWhizzClack wrote:
womble wrote:
cz515 wrote:

Fun fact: That video ruined that kids life.

Good.
Tikka .260 (Z5 5x25/52)
Adler a110 reddot
Sauer 30-06 - VX 3
Marlin SBL 45/70
TassieTiger
Colonel
Colonel

Tasmania

Post by Member-Deleted » 30 Nov 2020, 6:44 pm

cz515 wrote:I dunno man, that looks like him

Look into his history man, there's a lot of pain behind those muscles that will punish him for the rest of his life.
Member-Deleted

Post by Ziege » 30 Nov 2020, 6:46 pm

BangWhizzClack wrote:

Look into his history man, there's a lot of pain behind those muscles that will punish him for the rest of his life.

alls I know is next time he makes his keyboard "get f#cked" its going to be a genocide. Be surprised if the house is left standing, lets just hope he doesn't like in an apartment building when he goes all "Hulk Smash" on its ass.
Ziege
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Western Australia

Post by Member-Deleted » 30 Nov 2020, 6:47 pm

Ziege wrote:
BangWhizzClack wrote:

alls I know is next time he makes his keyboard "get f#cked" its going to be a genocide. Be surprised if the house is left standing, lets just hope he doesn't like in an apartment building when he goes all "Hulk Smash" on its ass.

Haha, fella was making a joke video for school and it was taken way out of proportion.
Member-Deleted

PreviousNext

Return to Off topic - General conversation