Any covid unemployed thinking about fruit/veggie picking ?

General conversation and chit chat - The place for non-shooting specific topics. Introduce yourself here.

Re: Any covid unemployed thinking about fruit/veggie picking

Post by Member-Deleted » 22 Nov 2020, 8:25 pm

Shootermick wrote:BWC,I wouldn’t put any of that on your resume, just quietly.

Why not? That is exactly what's on it :p is that why I'm not having success? :lol:
Member-Deleted

Post by Member-Deleted » 22 Nov 2020, 8:38 pm

Ziege wrote:Most long term unemployed people are just 100% unrealistic about their prospects,

Case:

Bradley (partner of friend of the ex wife)

This muppet comes to me one day with his GF and asks me what is the go with no one hiring him, he has his resume all pretty and neat, has a few references that dont appear to be rellies, has a high school graduation cert.

so I say to him, Ok, what do you wear to an interview? he says "this" pointing to his ice hockey jersey, baggy jeans and hat on backwards with worn out Vans shoes...

So I ask, where are you applying for work? he replies that he is applying at construction companies and car dealerships and bars and restaurants and games shops....

So I say, do you turn up to all their interviews dressed the same? He proudly says yes, I shake my head in disbelief.

I then goto his facebook profile, his background feature image is a massive Weed leaf, then his profile pic is him trying to be some try hard homie G....

I then google his name and find more of the same....

I then ask him, do you have a drivers license or car? he says no... then I ask do you think maybe you should get at least a license? his reply was long and something along the lines of "I dont want to get a license because I don't have a car, and I don't want to get a car cos I wont be allowed to drive it anyway cos I haven't got a license"................... In psychological terms he is using circular reasoning as a symptom of a more sinister issue, Learned helplessness.

I then say well you should at the very least get a license. because then at least you have a valid ID and can legally drive if needed. He then rants on about how a car is an extra expense, again with the learned helplessness.....

I say another hint is ditch the social media and do an online scrub of all the rapping garbage and wanna be gangsta rap nonsense. He gives me a tyrade about that being his dream in life... so I get him to show me some... its not good... so I suggest keeping his day job (pun intended) (I've had airplay on commercial radio in bands of past, so I know a thing or two about success/failure in the music industry) because he isn't even close to competing with the likes of hilltop hoods, bliss n esso or true live.

In the end he wanted to be a no hoper bludger on the dole with his retarded rap dreams, the only reason he asked for assistance was to appease his GF who was the sole earner and only real adult in the relationship. I would assume she has ditched the guy by now.

Good on you for taking the time with him. Like I said earlier when talking about my first resumé; some people just have no clue, never have, probably never will. I had to dig out of that myself. Thankfully I had a couple of good teachers and mentors along the way. I've found personally, that if you are trying, putting in the effort and have a chance, somebody is going to be willing to help you.

The only social media I have that people would find me on is LinkedIn. It's a work in progress. I'm putting money away to have a professional design it, I'm also looking to hire some professional to refurbish my resumé. Maybe design a new one and then I can take that example and make several for different specific roles. Right now it's basically just a work and education history. Nothing super professional about it, it's good, just not specific.
Member-Deleted

Post by Oldbloke » 22 Nov 2020, 9:04 pm

Ziege wrote:
under WA law the buck stops with the employer, so OHS officer cant be in the firing line as the only person vulnerable at the end of the day is the employer themselves.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

How many family farms have an OHS Officer?
Casual employees are clueless regarding their rights or responsibilities. Esp in 'WaitAwhile"

Not saying all farmers don't GAF. But some just don't care.

The worker is the most vulnerable, they are the ones getting the injuries. Farmer just gets higher premiums. Oh, and they are,,,, guess what,,,,? Yep u guessed it, a tax deduction.
The greatest invention in the history of man is beer.
https://youtu.be/2v3QrUvYj-Y
Member. SFFP, Shooters Union.
SSAA, the powerful gun lobby. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by TassieTiger » 22 Nov 2020, 9:12 pm

Oldbloke wrote:
Ziege wrote:
under WA law the buck stops with the employer, so OHS officer cant be in the firing line as the only person vulnerable at the end of the day is the employer themselves.

Casual employees are clueless regarding their rights or responsibilities. Esp in 'WaitAwhile"

The worker is the most vulnerable, they are the ones getting the injuries. Farmer just gets higher premiums. Oh, and they are,,,, guess what,,,,? Yep u guessed it, a tax deduction.

How many farms have a OHS officer ? Every single bloody farm...because every man and his dog has a smart phone snd that’s an insurance companies best friend..

The Worker is not the most vulnerable anymore because of the above - and a single serious incident can 100% sink a farm completely off the map...farms have to by law have workers Comp insurance, which is bloody hard to get if there has been a recorded incident...

There are no doubt some that are walking a fine line but you’ll find those in every industry...
Tikka .260 (Z5 5x25/52)
Steyr Pro Varmint .223 - VX 3
CZ455 .22 & Norinco .22 (vtex 4-12, bush 3-9)
ATA 686 U/O 12g & Baikal S/S 12g.
Adler a110 reddot
Sauer 30-06 - VX 3
Howa 300 win mag. SHV 5-20/56
Marlin SBL 45/70
TassieTiger
Colonel
Colonel

Tasmania

Post by Ziege » 22 Nov 2020, 9:22 pm

Oldbloke wrote:
Ziege wrote:

Most vulnerable legally, Fines are immense for both individuals and more so for businesses, and no fines are not tax deductible.

Also a finding against a proprietor or business entity swings the door 1000ft wide open for litigation, and if they are negligent their insurance is NOT going to bail them out and may even cease providing them with insurance.
Ziege
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Western Australia

Post by Oldbloke » 22 Nov 2020, 9:26 pm

TT, you just proved my point. A mobile does not make anyone an OHS Officer. (Clueless)

An OHS Officer is one of the following:, depending on the role.

1. A worker elected by his peers. (workers, not employer) to remote sd ent the workers.
OR

2. A fully qualified and experienced professional OHS Manager.

It is very rare for a business owner to carry out that role (2) in a professional manner.
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by Member-Deleted » 22 Nov 2020, 9:29 pm

TassieTiger wrote:
Oldbloke wrote:
Ziege wrote:

How many farms have a OHS officer ? Every single bloody farm...because every man and his dog has a smart phone snd that’s an insurance companies best friend..

The Worker is not the most vulnerable anymore because of the above - and a single serious incident can 100% sink a farm completely off the map...farms have to by law have workers Comp insurance, which is bloody hard to get if there has been a recorded incident...

There are no doubt some that are walking a fine line but you’ll find those in every industry...

When an incident happens, it's the worker that it happens to, it's the farmer that has to do the paper work and go to a lawyer and pay for that. A business may be worth more monetarily, but hey, that young chap is now a cripple. Would you rather lose a business or become a cripple? Which is likely to have a greater affect on you?

I was talking with a guy a few days ago who is on the disability pension. He was doing some work for his boss and he was on the back of a ute unloading, he fell off and shattered 4 vertebrae. His boss acted like he didn't know him. It took 2 years in order to get the evidence needed to settle the case for compensation. By that time because he didn't have the money for proper treatment the other 2 vertebrae had moulded together. Now he is unable to work, lives in constant pain and is broke. Guy is only about 30. His boss at the time is still able to go on living life, earning money and so on. It's hard for me to see his boss as the one that was most vulnerable.
Member-Deleted

Post by Ziege » 22 Nov 2020, 9:30 pm

Oldbloke wrote:TT, you just proved my point. A mobile does not make anyone an OHS Officer. (Clueless)

1. A worker elected by his peers. (workers, not employer) to remote sd ent the workers.
OR

It is very rare for a business owner to carry out that role (2) in a professional manner.

Correction: an OHS officer/WHS manager/HSE is not as stated in "1."

what you have stated as the elected is a "OHS Rep" these are not in any way a OHS Manager or WHS officer or HSE.
Ziege
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Western Australia

Post by Ziege » 22 Nov 2020, 9:33 pm

BangWhizzClack wrote:
TassieTiger wrote:
Oldbloke wrote:
Ziege wrote:

When an incident happens, it's the worker that it happens to, it's the farmer that has to do the paper work and go to a lawyer and pay for that. A business may be worth more monetarily, but hey, that young chap is now a cripple. Would you rather lose a business or become a cripple? Which is likely to have a greater affect on you?

I was talking with a guy a few days ago who is on the disability pension. He was doing some work for his boss and he was on the back of a ute unloading, he fell off and shattered 4 vertebrae. His boss acted like he didn't know him. It took 2 years in order to get the evidence needed to settle the case for compensation. By that time because he didn't have the money for proper treatment the other 2 vertebrae had moulded together. Now he is unable to work, lives in constant pain and is broke. Guy is only about 30. His boss at the time is still able to go on living life, earning money and so on. It's hard for me to see his boss as the one that was most vulnerable.

You have some failings there, an employee who does something dangerous is negligent of their own duty of care, no employee should ever engage in any practices they aren't qualified and trained and supervised to do. if they do they indemnify the employer to at least some degree. Personal responsibility goes a long way.
Ziege
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Western Australia

Post by Oldbloke » 22 Nov 2020, 9:36 pm

"Most vulnerable legally, 1. Fines are immense for both individuals and more so for businesses, and no fines are not tax deductible.

Also a finding against a proprietor or business entity swings the door 1000ft 2. wide open for litigation, and if they are negligent their insurance is NOT going to bail them out and may even cease providing them with insurance.
Ziege

1. But normally courts only fine about 20% of the maximum

2. True insurance will not cover fines, but the compo I was referring to was workers comp. That does little to help a person with a permanent injury who may now be unemployable. Oh, and then referred to as a dole bludger by his mates and media.
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by Ziege » 22 Nov 2020, 9:45 pm

Oldbloke wrote:"Most vulnerable legally, 1. Fines are immense for both individuals and more so for businesses, and no fines are not tax deductible.

Also a finding against a proprietor or business entity swings the door 1000ft 2. wide open for litigation, and if they are negligent their insurance is NOT going to bail them out and may even cease providing them with insurance.
Ziege

1. But normally courts only fine about 20% of the maximum

2. True insurance will not cover fines, but the compo I was referring to was workers comp. That does little to help a person with a permanent injury who may now be unemployable. Oh, and then referred to as a dole bludger by his mates and media.

Depends, Its after all the burden of the accuser to have their ducks in a row when heading into litigation/court, the less information the less damning the evidence the less fines.

I've seen cases where sole traders have lost all their worldly possessions (house, cars, business assets) to a fine One week after the incident.

As for insurance, Insurers do not pay out where negligence is the case. and even less so if contributory negligence is the case. that cost and all legal costs would fall directly onto the business/corporation or individual responsible.

The strength of the suit would depend on many factors, but for example, if you worked at coca cola and had a life long injury resulting from employer negligence, you would be beyond substantially renumerated legally and fiscally. However their legal team and management would be flat out looking for any evidence to cast doubt on their sole blame, this is why employees have to do NOTHING other than what they are adequately supervised, trained and qualified to do. any contribution the employee made to their situation will go against them, and rightly so, we have it drummed into us these days, there is no excuse for ignorance. "I don't/didn't know" is not valid before the court or in law.
Ziege
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Western Australia

Post by Member-Deleted » 22 Nov 2020, 9:47 pm

Ziege wrote:You have some failings there, an employee who does something dangerous is negligent of their own duty of care, no employee should ever engage in any practices they aren't qualified and trained and supervised to do. if they do they indemnify the employer to at least some degree. Personal responsibility goes a long way.

Correct, but when you have bills to pay, mouths to feed and a future to prepare for. Working on a casual contract, or perhaps no contract at all, or even... get this, it's a sneaky one that I hate.. As an ABN "contractor", you're unlikely to say to the boss "yeah mate, I don't believe getting on this slightly elevated flatbed is safe, I'm not comfortable doing that so I won't." You're either going to be told to f*** off, and you have no proof of employment, or he's suddenly going to run out of work for you. Sure, you may have saved yourself an injury, but now you've lost an employer and a reference. Back to the welfare line. So, either wait until you find decent secure work, or just risk it for the biscuit so you're not on welfare.
Member-Deleted

Post by Oldbloke » 22 Nov 2020, 9:50 pm

Ziege wrote:

I was talking with a guy a few days ago who is on the disability pension. He was doing some work for his boss and he was on the back of a ute unloading, he fell off and shattered 4 vertebrae. His boss acted like he didn't know him. It took 2 years in order to get the evidence needed to settle the case for compensation. By that time because he didn't have the money for proper treatment the other 2 vertebrae had moulded together. Now he is unable to work, lives in constant pain and is broke. Guy is only about 30. His boss at the time is still able to go on living life, earning money and so on. It's hard for me to see his boss as the one that was most vulnerable.[/quote]

You have some failings there, an employee who does something dangerous is negligent of their own duty of care, no employee should ever engage in any practices they aren't qualified and trained and supervised to do. if they do they indemnify the employer to at least some degree. Personal responsibility goes a long way.[/quote][/quote]

I havent read the WA act for a few years but I think you have a few failings there mate.

The boss/farmer:
Created the job/work.
Therefore, created the hazards and risk.
Failed to ensure training.
Failed to supervise.
Failed to mitigate risks.
Failed to have a safe system of the work.

Injured person just did what he was told inorder to earn a living.....or be a dole bludgers. A perfect example of how it all works.

Probably fuked the quotes,,sorry.
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by Ziege » 22 Nov 2020, 9:51 pm

BangWhizzClack wrote:
Ziege wrote:You have some failings there, an employee who does something dangerous is negligent of their own duty of care, no employee should ever engage in any practices they aren't qualified and trained and supervised to do. if they do they indemnify the employer to at least some degree. Personal responsibility goes a long way.

Correct, but when you have bills to pay, mouths to feed and a future to prepare for. Working on a casual contract, or perhaps no contract at all, or even... get this, it's a sneaky one that I hate.. As an ABN "contractor", you're unlikely to say to the boss "yeah mate, I don't believe getting on this slightly elevated flatbed is safe, I'm not comfortable doing that so I won't." You're either going to be told to f*** off, and you have no proof of employment, or he's suddenly going to run out of work for you. Sure, you may have saved yourself an injury, but now you've lost an employer and a reference. Back to the welfare line. So, either wait until you find decent secure work, or just risk it for the biscuit so you're not on welfare.

We didn't win this time, but we live to fight another day

this the attitude you should have, foolish to do something utterly retarded for short term gains, if someone does and gets permanently injured thats kinda their problem at the end of the day.
Ziege
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Western Australia

Post by Ziege » 22 Nov 2020, 9:52 pm

Oldbloke wrote:
Ziege wrote:

You have some failings there, an employee who does something dangerous is negligent of their own duty of care, no employee should ever engage in any practices they aren't qualified and trained and supervised to do. if they do they indemnify the employer to at least some degree. Personal responsibility goes a long way.[/quote][/quote]

I havent read the WA act for a few years but I think you have a few failings there mate.

The boss/farmer:
Created the job/work.
Therefore, created the hazards and risk.
Failed to ensure training.
Failed to supervise.
Failed to mitigate risks.
Failed to have a safe system of the work.

Injured person just did what he was told inorder to earn a living.....or be a dole bludgers. A perfect example of how it all works.

Probably fuked the quotes,,sorry.[/quote]

I think you fail to understand how contributory factors work..... thats all I can say without just repeating myself.
Ziege
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Western Australia

Post by Member-Deleted » 22 Nov 2020, 9:59 pm

Ziege wrote:We didn't win this time, but we live to fight another day

this the attitude you should have, foolish to do something utterly retarded for short term gains, if someone does and gets permanently injured thats kinda their problem at the end of the day.

Indeed, indeed. Hence why a lot of unemployed don't apply for fruit/veggie picking jobs, so they avoid this whole fiasco.
Member-Deleted

Post by TassieTiger » 22 Nov 2020, 10:02 pm

BangWhizzClack wrote:
TassieTiger wrote:
Oldbloke wrote:
Ziege wrote:

This is the point of having smart phones - evidence collection for faster settlements. How would boss man been if video and pics been available ?
I know quite a few ppl who work in insurance of all grades and the smart phone has changed the game for them...
Tikka .260 (Z5 5x25/52)
Adler a110 reddot
Sauer 30-06 - VX 3
Marlin SBL 45/70
TassieTiger
Colonel
Colonel

Tasmania

Post by TassieTiger » 22 Nov 2020, 10:04 pm

Oldbloke wrote:TT, you just proved my point. A mobile does not make anyone an OHS Officer. (Clueless)

OR

No, you have missed the point - it does not matter one iota who or if a FORMAL person has been appointed - IF an incident happens, evidence collection is almost instant with smart phones and video / photos end up in faster settlements.
A farmer that cannot gain insurance due to previous compensation case against him - is going under, so they need to protect that status as much as possible...
Tikka .260 (Z5 5x25/52)
Adler a110 reddot
Sauer 30-06 - VX 3
Marlin SBL 45/70
TassieTiger
Colonel
Colonel

Tasmania

Post by Member-Deleted » 22 Nov 2020, 10:10 pm

TassieTiger wrote:This is the point of having smart phones - evidence collection for faster settlements. How would boss man been if video and pics been available ?
I know quite a few ppl who work in insurance of all grades and the smart phone has changed the game for them...

I think the only time it would have been half reasonable to record anything would have been when the boss is telling you what to do. But you'd have to stop him talking, drop whatever is in your hands, get your phone out, turn the camera on, switch to video recorder, press start and then ask the boss to repeat himself.

Sure, if that works, you've got gold. But what are the chances of that? (Rhetorical)
Member-Deleted

Post by FNQ » 22 Nov 2020, 10:17 pm

I’ve just returned to my primary employment after being stood down due COVID since March.

Not eligible for JobKeeper nor JobSeeker.. paid tax all my life.. we managed.

Anyway there are lots of jobs up my way. You can either go through an agency or direct to the farm, some do piece rates others do hourly rate.

Personally never done picking work but you would wanna be fit.

Still don’t like the idea of ROPS on quads
Gamo CF.177, Savage A.22ss, JW15A, Savage 42 .22/.410, Stirlng .22MAG, Howa .223 stainless, Remington 770 .308, Savage AXIS .30-06, #4 MK1 .303, #4 MK2 .303,#5 .303, Akkar Churchill O/U 12ga, Chippa lever 12ga.

GSM 1911 .22, Glock 17A 9mm, Glock 34 9mm
FNQ
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Queensland

Post by Member-Deleted » 22 Nov 2020, 10:24 pm

FNQ wrote:I’ve just returned to my primary employment after being stood down due COVID since March.

Not eligible for JobKeeper nor JobSeeker.. paid tax all my life.. we managed.

Anyway there are lots of jobs up my way. You can either go through an agency or direct to the farm, some do piece rates others do hourly rate.

Personally never done picking work but you would wanna be fit.

Still don’t like the idea of ROPS on quads

Congratulations on getting your job back. I'm glad you managed without having to rely on welfare. Which way is up your way?

I'm not very fit at the moment, a bit heavy. But will be signing up for the gym once I move in next week.
Member-Deleted

Post by FNQ » 22 Nov 2020, 10:26 pm

Gamo CF.177, Savage A.22ss, JW15A, Savage 42 .22/.410, Stirlng .22MAG, Howa .223 stainless, Remington 770 .308, Savage AXIS .30-06, #4 MK1 .303, #4 MK2 .303,#5 .303, Akkar Churchill O/U 12ga, Chippa lever 12ga.

FNQ
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Queensland

Post by Member-Deleted » 22 Nov 2020, 10:32 pm

FNQ wrote:I’m just out of Mareeba.

I used my 6k that I got from my built up leave entitlements once my contract finished. I bought some gear so I can do security work as I assumed there'd be plenty of that. Unfortunately the market was flooded due to all the venue and retail staff no longer having a job. I think it lasted 2-3 months.
Member-Deleted

Post by TassieTiger » 22 Nov 2020, 10:32 pm

BangWhizzClack wrote:
TassieTiger wrote:This is the point of having smart phones - evidence collection for faster settlements. How would boss man been if video and pics been available ?

I think the only time it would have been half reasonable to record anything would have been when the boss is telling you what to do. But you'd have to stop him talking, drop whatever is in your hands, get your phone out, turn the camera on, switch to video recorder, press start and then ask the boss to repeat himself.

Sure, if that works, you've got gold. But what are the chances of that? (Rhetorical)

As I said, I know a lot of ppl in insurance and I also have to do incident investigations - most ppl have their phones out and are videoing before the bloke who fell out of the Ute - hits the bloody ground. But it’s not the actual incident that’s needed - it’s evidence to collaborate that’s needed.
Minor car accident claims get processed something like 200% faster when photos/video is taken immediately after the incident.
WC insurance premiums might well be the next big show stopper for farmers after drought - as it’s getting expensive as sin and as I’ve said - one claim sees that premium skyrocket or / find another insurer...
5 years ago -?Telstra had to apply to self insure because they couldn’t afford the premiums...this was granted and now they are heavily scrutinised on performance...
Tikka .260 (Z5 5x25/52)
Adler a110 reddot
Sauer 30-06 - VX 3
Marlin SBL 45/70
TassieTiger
Colonel
Colonel

Tasmania

Post by Member-Deleted » 22 Nov 2020, 10:34 pm

FNQ wrote:I’m just out of Mareeba.

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-jobs/maree ... 02l3005138

When you say "you'd want to be fit"... How fit are we talking?
Member-Deleted

Post by Oldbloke » 22 Nov 2020, 10:37 pm

Ziege wrote:
BangWhizzClack wrote:

We didn't win this time, but we live to fight another day

this the attitude you should have, foolish to do something utterly retarded for short term gains, if someone does and gets permanently injured thats kinda their problem at the end of the day.[/quote]

Hang on, Did u say you have an Adv Diploma in WHS?

God help any injured employees that work where you work. FMD
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by FNQ » 22 Nov 2020, 10:41 pm

Probably not so much fitness mate as endurance.

It’s hot & humid outdoor work with minimal shade.

If you aren’t in “peak” condition and don’t mind traveling look in to Cane cutting or more to point harvesting etc. (tractors or hauling) it seasonal but I’m told they do alright
Last edited by FNQ on 22 Nov 2020, 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FNQ
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Queensland

Post by Oldbloke » 22 Nov 2020, 10:42 pm

Ziege wrote:
Mate I have an Adv-Dip in WHS, if someone is forcing an employee to do dangerous things there are more than a few avenues for reporting anonymously and also if that employee is smart they will get/keep evidence of it as signs of contributory negligence and they will sue and profit greatly. There are more than a few paths to deal with offenders in Occupational Safety and Health issues. And more litigation lawyers would happily take up the cause on a commission basis.

FMD,,,,you did.
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by Member-Deleted » 22 Nov 2020, 10:46 pm

TassieTiger wrote:As I said, I know a lot of ppl in insurance and I also have to do incident investigations - most ppl have their phones out and are videoing before the bloke who fell out of the Ute - hits the bloody ground. But it’s not the actual incident that’s needed - it’s evidence to collaborate that’s needed.
Minor car accident claims get processed something like 200% faster when photos/video is taken immediately after the incident.
WC insurance premiums might well be the next big show stopper for farmers after drought - as it’s getting expensive as sin and as I’ve said - one claim sees that premium skyrocket or / find another insurer...
5 years ago -?Telstra had to apply to self insure because they couldn’t afford the premiums...this was granted and now they are heavily scrutinised on performance...

Perhaps the evidence required in work cover cases is far different to security.

Telstra also shot itself in the foot by contracting. The telecommunications industry has gone tits up because it's a race to the cheapest bidder. So you wind up with contractors hiring contractors to contract contractors etc. Dodgy contracts they are, seen a handful of fellas go in for their "traineeship", they get their Open Cabling Registration and Telstra van w/tools, get 6 months - a year through it and because of how the contract is written, they're scrapped. In come the next poor suckers. Over and over
Member-Deleted

Post by Member-Deleted » 22 Nov 2020, 10:49 pm

FNQ wrote:Probably not so much fitness mate as endurance.

It’s hot & humid outdoor work with minimal shade.

If you aren’t in “peak” condition and don’t mind traveling look in to Cane cutting or more to point harvesting etc. (tractors or hauling) it seasonal but I’m told they do alright

Hahaha, yeah, you can say that :lol: I will keep in mind, thank you.
Member-Deleted

PreviousNext

Return to Off topic - General conversation