Yeah... I'm feeling a bit down.

General conversation and chit chat - The place for non-shooting specific topics. Introduce yourself here.

Yeah... I'm feeling a bit down.

Post by Member-Deleted » 24 May 2021, 7:15 pm

Member-Deleted

Re: Yeah... I'm feeling a bit down.

Post by Blr243 » 24 May 2021, 8:19 pm

I don’t think that far ahead, but I do know I’m taking 10 days off work to go hunting on the Fourth of July. I’m a very basic individual
Blr243
Brigadier
Brigadier

Queensland

Post by on_one_wheel » 24 May 2021, 8:31 pm

I've just downloaded a great big near 100 page pdf document that I can't be bothered reading :thumbsup: :lol:
Gun control requires concentration and a steady hand
on_one_wheel
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by Member-Deleted » 24 May 2021, 11:30 pm

on_one_wheel wrote:I've just downloaded a great big near 100 page pdf document that I can't be bothered reading :thumbsup: :lol:

It essentially outlines a plan to eliminate sections of the global population by bringing about a virus intentionally and kind of war-games the strategies used thus far and strategies that will be used in future. Codenames are used for people, the virus, an app and a few other things, but really points out that this whole Covid business is intentional and will get worse due to intentionally bad vaccines. It is apparently a leaked document, but I don't know if it is legitimate or not, perhaps it is just another part of the psyop? Someone's idea of fun? Either way, it is disturbing.
Member-Deleted

Post by deye243 » 24 May 2021, 11:34 pm

They have been making conspiracy movies about this kind of thing for decades funny thing is it's amazing how many of these movies actually in the long run become the truth
deye243
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by on_one_wheel » 25 May 2021, 1:07 pm

Iv believe that nothing is out of the question.

Not long ago people were laughed at for wanting to self isolate, then the government forced us to.
Than they were laughed at for calling out China and its bio weapons research stuff up, now the US government has joined Au in pushing China for answers.

We've lost trust in our governments because we've caught them out on too many lies and we see how poorly they behave. They're just typical control freaks with typical greed driven agendas who masterbate on desks, screw drunken passed out chick's, steal from the public purse and molest children ... the list goes on.

The government is talking about going clean and green but at the same time they're puffing out their chests, talking tough and slowly preparing for the next gas and oil war for rights to the untapped riches beneath the south China sea all while disguising it as protecting Taiwan's sovereignty. Its all a load of bull$hit.

Average Joe is treated like a complete idiot, they're forgetting we as a population have never been more educated and better informed, take a look at what happened to Julian Assange, anyone would think governments had something to hide.
We elect our governments to create a well managed society, there should be no secrets, instead were controlled, manipulated and lied to.
Last edited by on_one_wheel on 25 May 2021, 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
on_one_wheel
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by deye243 » 25 May 2021, 1:27 pm

on_one_wheel wrote:Iv believe that nothing is out of the question.

Not long ago people were laughed at for wanting to self isolate, then the government forced us to.
Than they were laughed at for calling out China and its bio weapons research stuff up, now the US government has joined Au in pushing China for answers.

We've lost trust in our governments because we've caught them out on too many lies and we see how poorly they behave. They're just typical control freaks with typical greed driven agendas who masterbate on desks, screw drunken passed out chick's, steal from the public purse and molest children ... the list goes on.

The government is talking about going clean and green but at the same time they're puffing out their chests, talking tough and slowly preparing for the next gas and oil war for rights to the untapped riches beneath the south China sea all while disguising it as protecting Taiwan's sovereignty. Its all a load of bull$hit.

Average Joe is treated like a complete idiot, they're forgetting we as a population have never been more educated and better informed, take a look at what happened to Julian Assange, anyone would think governments had something to hide.
We elect our governments to create a well managed society, there should be no secrets, instead were controlled and manipulated.

Unfortunately you had it right in the last paragraph the Average Joe is an idiot
deye243
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by Member-Deleted » 25 May 2021, 6:20 pm

Here are my questions about the depopulation plan.

If you were going to depopulate the earth by a large margin, and you could somewhat control the outcome, would you:

1. Kill off those that have survival instincts and question or distrust you so that you have a population of slaves?

Or

2. Kill off the mindless drones that do what they are told or influenced to do and seem to lack the critical thinking abilities necessary to survive an unforgiving universe; so that homo sapiens and other life forms have greater chance to survive?
Member-Deleted

Post by Oldbloke » 25 May 2021, 6:33 pm

My comment. :lol:

Tinfoil-hat-.jpg
Tinfoil-hat-.jpg (9.86 KiB) Viewed 3414 times
The greatest invention in the history of man is beer.
https://youtu.be/2v3QrUvYj-Y
Member. SFFP, Shooters Union.
SSAA, the powerful gun lobby. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by on_one_wheel » 25 May 2021, 7:14 pm

The flat currency system that we use does not work without population growth, it drives the need for ever expanding housing, infrastructure and services. funded with debt thats repaid with interest, it creates employment and gives people a need to work their entire pointless lives away just to pay for their dream, the house, boat, car family and other pointless unnecessary cr@p we "need" its a constant cycle of generating currency out if thin air, which dilutes its value and creates inflation because the more currency in existence reduces its purchasing power.
Its a terrible system that isn't sustainable... unless there's a great reset in some way, shape or kind.
The great reset is a theory that some people believe is beginning now. Personally I reckon people can be easy forgiven for believing that governments want to reduce the population.
Government are quietly soiling their pants about the failing fiat system, they know it can't last forever because earth's population can't keep increasing indefinitely. There's only so long we can kick the can down the road.

Here's a good example of our fiat system, it's worth taking half an hour to watch, most people just aren't interested though.
https://youtu.be/iFDe5kUUyT0
on_one_wheel
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by mchughcb » 25 May 2021, 7:31 pm

Stay inside or old people die. Lock yourself up 23 hours a day. Bludge off the Federal government and follow the Chief Health Officers directions otherwise people will die.

Wear a mask outdoors, in the sun where there hasn't been one known transmission outdoors.

Make sure you wash your hands and don't visit anybody that's on their deathbed because they could die.

Finally if we can save just one life.
mchughcb
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by Member-Deleted » 25 May 2021, 8:47 pm

on_one_wheel wrote:The flat currency system that we use does not work without population growth, it drives the need for ever expanding housing, infrastructure and services. funded with debt thats repaid with interest, it creates employment and gives people a need to work their entire pointless lives away just to pay for their dream, the house, boat, car family and other pointless unnecessary cr@p we "need" its a constant cycle of generating currency out if thin air, which dilutes its value and creates inflation because the more currency in existence reduces its purchasing power.
Its a terrible system that isn't sustainable... unless there's a great reset in some way, shape or kind.
The great reset is a theory that some people believe is beginning now. Personally I reckon people can be easy forgiven for believing that governments want to reduce the population.
Government are quietly soiling their pants about the failing fiat system, they know it can't last forever because earth's population can't keep increasing indefinitely. There's only so long we can kick the can down the road.

Here's a good example of our fiat system, it's worth taking half an hour to watch, most people just aren't interested though.
https://youtu.be/iFDe5kUUyT0

I'm subscribed to Mike, I like his inputs.

Here is the long video of The Great Reset, which has been introduced by The World Economic Forum, the video is uploaded by.... The World Economic Forum. No "crazy conspiracies" there.

https://youtu.be/VHRkkeecg7c

Mind you, it goes for an hour and a bit.

Now as for the intentional global population control, it's not a theory and not really a governmental thing, many well funded corporations actively promote and work for global depopulation, they tend to be of the "climate change" persuasion. They are actively working in third world countries providing "education" to lower the birthrates.

Three main strategies used to "stop climate change (formerly known as global warming)" are targetted women.

1. Educate women on family planning, while providing contraception.
2. Get women into the workforce and universities so they focus on careers rather than having children.
3. "Empower" women to cause friction between the sexes, and have them take control of (destroy) the family structure.
(There is a reason men (especially manly men) are so downtrodden by education systems, "justice" systems and family courts. Not to mention by wider society)

Other activist groups are a bunch of useful idiots doing the work for the corporations. Why do you think corporations back them and support the message? Because it's popular? Nope. Why would a corporation want to lower populations if that means less people spending money? It is a lot deeper than that. These organisations are so cashed up and have so much backing that they don't need us, it's merely bodies pushing agendas.
Member-Deleted

Post by on_one_wheel » 25 May 2021, 9:10 pm

100 % agreed on that.

I subscribed as well, ended up investing heavily in PM :lol:
on_one_wheel
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by Member-Deleted » 26 May 2021, 12:17 am

on_one_wheel wrote:100 % agreed on that.

I subscribed as well, ended up investing heavily in PM :lol:

I started at the start of my apprenticeship, then started noticing it was getting harder to afford each year, now I'm relying on it for basic expenses which won't be good when hyperinflation hits, because I would have spent some if not all of it :?
Member-Deleted

Post by bah! » 26 May 2021, 8:26 am

BangWhizzClack wrote:
Three main strategies used to "stop climate change (formerly known as global warming)" are targetted women.

2. Get women into the workforce and universities so they focus on careers rather than having children.
3. "Empower" women to cause friction between the sexes, and have them take control of (destroy) the family structure.
(There is a reason men (especially manly men) are so downtrodden by education systems, "justice" systems and family courts. Not to mention by wider society)

geez mate, you need a therapist.

Men are in no way disadvantaged generally in society. They just don't get the free kick they used to by keeping women at home either or both of knocked up or scared.
bah!
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Western Australia

Post by Member-Deleted » 26 May 2021, 8:43 am

BangWhizzClack wrote: It is apparently a leaked document, but I don't know if it is legitimate or not, perhaps it is just another part of the psyop? Someone's idea of fun? Either way, it is disturbing.

Did you read this bit...

This is a hypothetical scenario designed to illustrate the public health risk communication
challenges that could potentially emerge during a naturally occurring infectious disease outbreak
requiring development and distribution of novel and/or investigational drugs, vaccines,
therapeutics, or other medical countermeasures.
The infectious pathogen, medical countermeasures, characters, news media excerpts, social media
posts, and government agency responses described herein are entirely fictional.

:crazy:
Member-Deleted

Post by cz515 » 26 May 2021, 8:50 am

Interesting thread, full of the usual ppl, so I decided to show my head as well. Only two people missing are Markymarky and TassieToddler..... but they got banned.

BWC Interesting thoughts about climate change and women education, I am taking you are advocating against women getting an education or getting independance by working. Dang people/MSM hated Taliban for promoting the same values. I would say they are market leaders, or in the pocket of the so called faceless system. What do you think?

So . The problem is humans think they are very good lie detectors hence why its so easy to fool them also we like sensationalism and a good old conspiracy theory thrown into the mix. And what's interesting is you don't have to be dumb or intelligent to be sucked into this... because by nature we are trusting.

Since SARS etc came out of Asia every year scientists have been taking and testing migratory birds coming into Europe for new cronavirus strains with the reason one of them might jump from birds to humans, they make a movie about it and many people including Bill Gates talk about the risks to humans.

So when covid19 comes out of China truth is so ho hum, it's more interesting if we say the virus was manufactured and bill gates responsible for it. Add in denier groups makes it even better. Every child in most countries is vaccinated for a bunch of vaccines when they are born, but it's more interesting for people to think that someone would first make a new virus (something that hasn't been done before) then create a vaccine too quickly (never has billions of dollars been thrown at something in medical history, I recon if they threw this much at HIV/cancer we would have a vaccine by now) that people think the vaccine has trackers built into it. A tracker mind you that is so small that it's invisible to naked eye, and has a battery that lasts your lifetime.

And the latest I heard a HIV researcher who has declared anyone who gets vaccinated will die within 12 to 24 months.

Seriously if it was actually a movie, we be laughing
When good men and women can’t speak the truth, when facts are inconvenient, when integrity and character no longer matter, when ego and self-preservation are more important than national security — then there is nothing left to stop the triumph of evil
cz515
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Victoria

Post by on_one_wheel » 26 May 2021, 9:59 am

cz515 wrote:BWC Interesting thoughts about climate change and women education, I am taking you are advocating against women getting an education or getting independance by working. Dang people/MSM hated Taliban for promoting the same values. I would say they are market leaders, or in the pocket of the so called faceless system. What do you think?

I think you've misread the post, the point was it's not governments that want depopulation, it's extremist groups that want it.
on_one_wheel
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by wanneroo » 26 May 2021, 10:46 am

I was just reading a column by Mark Steyn about the demographic crisis. As Steyn pointed out, the covid reaction was one of a very old risk averse population in that we quarantined the healthy, rather than the opposite of what a youthful, growing, healthy population would do.

https://www.steynonline.com/11314/the-c ... years-late

Whether conspiracy or not, the whole feminist/abortion/hate children/rainbow thing, whether you agree with it or not, has worked if you want population control. Birth rates are tanking very fast, they have convinced women to act like men and men to act like women, taught women to make themselves as unattractive as possible, testosterone levels in men are plummeting and then you add in very harsh family law that has removed the incentive for men to marry and invest resources in a woman.

I was talking to my friend the other day who owns a restaurant. He was complaining of not being able to get workers. Right now we have generous covid unemployment so some people have stayed on that instead of getting a job, so that's part of the problem. But I look around his very busy restaurant and it's filled mostly with grey haired retired people who I am guessing mostly do not work. I'm like where's the young people? Personally I think we have an imbalance in that we have a lot of old folks who are getting their government social security checks, pensions, whatever they live on, but we don't have the young people anymore to fill all these jobs that in this case would be slinging pizzas. Since 1973 in this country, tens of millions of children have been aborted. So the young folks simply don't exist.

And it's getting worse very fast and for a lot of these countries it could be a very sharp decline. I think if China decides it wants to play WW3, I think potential exists for a Roman like fall of modern civilization where humans will end up in a dark age period for a long time.
wanneroo
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

United States of America

Post by Member-Deleted » 26 May 2021, 10:50 am

cz515 wrote:Interesting thread, full of the usual ppl, so I decided to show my head as well. Only two people missing are Markymarky and TassieToddler..... but they got banned.

BWC Interesting thoughts about climate change and women education, I am taking you are advocating against women getting an education or getting independance by working. Dang people/MSM hated Taliban for promoting the same values. I would say they are market leaders, or in the pocket of the so called faceless system. What do you think?

So . The problem is humans think they are very good lie detectors hence why its so easy to fool them also we like sensationalism and a good old conspiracy theory thrown into the mix. And what's interesting is you don't have to be dumb or intelligent to be sucked into this... because by nature we are trusting.

Since SARS etc came out of Asia every year scientists have been taking and testing migratory birds coming into Europe for new cronavirus strains with the reason one of them might jump from birds to humans, they make a movie about it and many people including Bill Gates talk about the risks to humans.

So when covid19 comes out of China truth is so ho hum, it's more interesting if we say the virus was manufactured and bill gates responsible for it. Add in denier groups makes it even better. Every child in most countries is vaccinated for a bunch of vaccines when they are born, but it's more interesting for people to think that someone would first make a new virus (something that hasn't been done before) then create a vaccine too quickly (never has billions of dollars been thrown at something in medical history, I recon if they threw this much at HIV/cancer we would have a vaccine by now) that people think the vaccine has trackers built into it. A tracker mind you that is so small that it's invisible to naked eye, and has a battery that lasts your lifetime.

And the latest I heard a HIV researcher who has declared anyone who gets vaccinated will die within 12 to 24 months.

Seriously if it was actually a movie, we be laughing

Okay.
Member-Deleted

Post by Member-Deleted » 26 May 2021, 10:51 am

Denno wrote:
BangWhizzClack wrote: It is apparently a leaked document, but I don't know if it is legitimate or not, perhaps it is just another part of the psyop? Someone's idea of fun? Either way, it is disturbing.

Did you read this bit...

This is a hypothetical scenario designed to illustrate the public health risk communication
challenges that could potentially emerge during a naturally occurring infectious disease outbreak
requiring development and distribution of novel and/or investigational drugs, vaccines,
therapeutics, or other medical countermeasures.
The infectious pathogen, medical countermeasures, characters, news media excerpts, social media
posts, and government agency responses described herein are entirely fictional.

:crazy:

Okay.
Member-Deleted

Post by Member-Deleted » 26 May 2021, 10:51 am

bah! wrote:
BangWhizzClack wrote:

geez mate, you need a therapist.

Men are in no way disadvantaged generally in society. They just don't get the free kick they used to by keeping women at home either or both of knocked up or scared.

Okay.
Member-Deleted

Post by wanneroo » 26 May 2021, 10:56 am

cz515 wrote:BWC Interesting thoughts about climate change and women education, I am taking you are advocating against women getting an education or getting independance by working. Dang people/MSM hated Taliban for promoting the same values. I would say they are market leaders, or in the pocket of the so called faceless system. What do you think?

Well the fact is and you can go dig up the statistics, is that when women choose career over family, they have lower rates of marriage and childbirth. Pretty much if a woman is not married by 35 in the western world she has very little chance of getting married.

Sex is economics. A woman's fertility and sexuality is the most expensive and valued thing in the world. Men built the world for that.

You take that away and well, people wonder why the world is stagnating and looking like it's swirling the toilet bowl.
wanneroo
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

United States of America

Post by Member-Deleted » 26 May 2021, 11:08 am

wanneroo wrote:I was just reading a column by Mark Steyn about the demographic crisis. As Steyn pointed out, the covid reaction was one of a very old risk averse population in that we quarantined the healthy, rather than the opposite of what a youthful, growing, healthy population would do.

https://www.steynonline.com/11314/the-c ... years-late

Whether conspiracy or not, the whole feminist/abortion/hate children/rainbow thing, whether you agree with it or not, has worked if you want population control. Birth rates are tanking very fast, they have convinced women to act like men and men to act like women, taught women to make themselves as unattractive as possible, testosterone levels in men are plummeting and then you add in very harsh family law that has removed the incentive for men to marry and invest resources in a woman.

I was talking to my friend the other day who owns a restaurant. He was complaining of not being able to get workers. Right now we have generous covid unemployment so some people have stayed on that instead of getting a job, so that's part of the problem. But I look around his very busy restaurant and it's filled mostly with grey haired retired people who I am guessing mostly do not work. I'm like where's the young people? Personally I think we have an imbalance in that we have a lot of old folks who are getting their government social security checks, pensions, whatever they live on, but we don't have the young people anymore to fill all these jobs that in this case would be slinging pizzas. Since 1973 in this country, tens of millions of children have been aborted. So the young folks simply don't exist.

And it's getting worse very fast and for a lot of these countries it could be a very sharp decline. I think if China decides it wants to play WW3, I think potential exists for a Roman like fall of modern civilization where humans will end up in a dark age period for a long time.

The Western Empire is on it's last legs, it is a cycle that happens. It doesn't necessarily mean we're heading for a dark age, though I will not discount it. The British Empire ended in WW2 but was already failing prior to that, one could argue that the American Empire is an extension of the British Empire, but I disagree. But they didn't turn into a third world country, though they are certainly on the way to becoming one due to all the immigration. Western Countries certainly could reach the same fate as other Post-Developed nations such as Venezuela, Iran and Argentina.

While I do not agree with abortion, I am certainly glad these sorts of people aren't having children. But yes, these organisations and activists are completing there goals all too easily, one after the other. I say, abandon society as it has abandoned and smeared us. Let it burn, start again. They have the institutions and the culture. Go underground, start grassroot institutions, with enough of them, a new culture will emerge. Violence is useful, but will not solve the issue all on it's own.
Member-Deleted

Post by Member-Deleted » 26 May 2021, 11:16 am

wanneroo wrote:

Well the fact is and you can go dig up the statistics, is that when women choose career over family, they have lower rates of marriage and childbirth. Pretty much if a woman is not married by 35 in the western world she has very little chance of getting married.

Sex is economics. A woman's fertility and sexuality is the most expensive and valued thing in the world. Men built the world for that.

You take that away and well, people wonder why the world is stagnating and looking like it's swirling the toilet bowl.

We recognise it, some people either refuse to accept or are incapable of recognising it. I don't see the purpose in trying to teach them. If life hasn't taught them the realities, we have no chance, maybe they will learn and seek help on their own, if not, they are just casualties to the system, and to be considered enemies.
Member-Deleted

Return to Off topic - General conversation