PETA's new and brilliant plan.

General conversation and chit chat - The place for non-shooting specific topics. Introduce yourself here.

PETA's new and brilliant plan.

Post by Die Judicii » 05 Jun 2021, 12:13 am

Specially for farmers having sleepless nights,,,,,,,,,,,
Count mice. :D
I do not fear death itself... Only its inopportune timing!
I've come to realize that,,,,, the two most loving, loyal, and trustworthy females in my entire life were both canines.
Die Judicii
Colonel
Colonel

Queensland

Re: PETA's new and brilliant plan.

Post by cz515 » 05 Jun 2021, 1:42 pm

Mice are sentient animals, they have a right to live.
When good men and women can’t speak the truth, when facts are inconvenient, when integrity and character no longer matter, when ego and self-preservation are more important than national security — then there is nothing left to stop the triumph of evil
cz515
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Victoria

Post by disco stu » 05 Jun 2021, 7:43 pm

What about the feral cats they don't want killed eating the mice they don't want killed?
disco stu
Sergeant
Sergeant

New South Wales

Post by bigrich » 05 Jun 2021, 9:36 pm

my god , what a weird politically correct world we live in . my mate stoney reckons leftism and greens suffer from mental health illness. i reckon he's right :P
bigrich
Brigadier
Brigadier

Queensland

Post by Communism_Is_Cancer » 06 Jun 2021, 8:04 am

bigrich wrote:my god , what a weird politically correct world we live in . my mate stoney reckons leftism and greens suffer from mental health illness. i reckon he's right :P

There is a study that I will try to find that shows that leftists donate the least to charities and are more likely to suffer from mental disorders and phobias.
Communism_Is_Cancer
Sergeant
Sergeant

Queensland

Post by bah! » 06 Jun 2021, 8:20 am

Communism_Is_Cancer wrote:
bigrich wrote:my god , what a weird politically correct world we live in . my mate stoney reckons leftism and greens suffer from mental health illness. i reckon he's right :P

There is a study that I will try to find that shows that leftists donate the least to charities and are more likely to suffer from mental disorders and phobias.

Maybe generally but you're a weirdly fixated dude, so I'd say specifically you're more likely to have a mental disorder than the next 50 lefties put together.

Lefties are generally more interested in a fair economic system than charity, that much is true. Here we have corporate welfare where good old Gerry Harvey made a mint from handouts over covid and heaps of smalls business went titsup instead.
bah!
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Western Australia

Post by Oldbloke » 06 Jun 2021, 8:45 am

bah! wrote:
Lefties are generally more interested in a fair economic system than charity, that much is true. Here we have corporate welfare where good old Gerry Harvey made a mint from handouts over covid and heaps of smalls business went titsup instead.

Yes, a fair few got heaps. 1 or 2 handed the money back.
And once again scomo is handing out cash to business in Vic, but if you are blue collar you have to be destitute to get the one off $500. The fine print makes it very difficult to claim.

Business just pockets the money. They never hire more people than are necessary. Hiring people simply reduces profits.

Its all about moving money to the rich.

Yet scomo calls himself Christian,, what a joke. Like Abbott, he's an hour a week Christian.
The greatest invention in the history of man is beer.
https://youtu.be/2v3QrUvYj-Y
Member. SFFP, Shooters Union.
SSAA, the powerful gun lobby. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by cz515 » 06 Jun 2021, 9:02 am

When is scomo giving business money now? I thought jobkeeper etc finished a few months ago.

I know the vic govt is giving business money.. except only specific categories... a brothel will get $5k but plenty of other business that are effected won't get a cent.. and no way to make exception
When good men and women can’t speak the truth, when facts are inconvenient, when integrity and character no longer matter, when ego and self-preservation are more important than national security — then there is nothing left to stop the triumph of evil
cz515
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Victoria

Post by Oldbloke » 06 Jun 2021, 1:32 pm

Its the job keeper I'm talking about.
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by cz515 » 06 Jun 2021, 4:21 pm

Ok yes.

The Peruvian with govt handouts is that they either get given to everyone without any checks or balances or under strict guidelines without any reasonable exceptions.
cz515
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Victoria

Post by Oldbloke » 06 Jun 2021, 4:24 pm

Yep, they just give it to them and essentially no oversight or checks. So, they pocket it.
Didn't they recently hand over heaps to nursing homes? Will there be any check that services are improved? I doubt it.
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Return to Off topic - General conversation