Petaurus breviceps

General conversation and chit chat - The place for non-shooting specific topics. Introduce yourself here.

Petaurus breviceps

Post by Die Judicii » 11 Jul 2021, 1:28 pm

Last night I was bored sh!tless (still restricted as to what I can do to a certain percentage) so I spent a few hours looking out from my backyard,
with the thermal binoculars.
I'm never disappointed with what is available to see.

However,, last night I got a special treat.
There up amongst the tree tops was a pair of Sugar Gliders flitting back and forth, and generally cavorting about.
They are truly magical to watch and they do what they do seemingly with no effort.

Until I saw them,,,,, I had no idea that they existed here,,, where I live. :shock:
I do not fear death itself... Only its inopportune timing!
I've come to realize that,,,,, the two most loving, loyal, and trustworthy females in my entire life were both canines.
Die Judicii
Colonel
Colonel

Queensland

Re: Petaurus breviceps

Post by Communism_Is_Cancer » 11 Jul 2021, 1:59 pm

Your like that old movie rear window where old mate has a broken leg and is confined to a chair inside his house so he starts spying on people from inside his home. Until one day he observes what he thinks is a murder.

Classic movie.
Communism_Is_Cancer
Sergeant
Sergeant

Queensland

Post by bigpete » 11 Jul 2021, 2:32 pm

Die Judicii wrote:Last night I was bored sh!tless (still restricted as to what I can do to a certain percentage) so I spent a few hours looking out from my backyard,
with the thermal binoculars.
I'm never disappointed with what is available to see.

However,, last night I got a special treat.
There up amongst the tree tops was a pair of Sugar Gliders flitting back and forth, and generally cavorting about.
They are truly magical to watch and they do what they do seemingly with no effort.

Until I saw them,,,,, I had no idea that they existed here,,, where I live. :shock:

Thats f***ing awesome mate ! I'd love to see them.in the wild hey
bigpete
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by Bugman » 11 Jul 2021, 3:48 pm

Nature is great, when you get the time to see it. :thumbsup:
Bugman
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

New South Wales