Gun show

General conversation and chit chat - The place for non-shooting specific topics. Introduce yourself here.

Gun show

Post by Communism_Is_Cancer » 10 Nov 2021, 2:22 pm

Brisbane gun show this Saturday and Sunday. Over 200 tables. Make time and check it out if you are in the south east as it is the first show since the china plague kept cancelling all the others.

http://brisbanegunshow.com.au/
Communism_Is_Cancer
Sergeant
Sergeant

Queensland

Re: Gun show

Post by Robin » 10 Nov 2021, 4:27 pm

Hope its better then the one I went to at Belmont earlier this year, it was over priced to get in and didn't have alot I liked
Robin
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Queensland

Post by LJC » 10 Nov 2021, 10:18 pm

Gutted I'm missing this.
LJC
Recruit
Recruit

Queensland

Post by rc42 » 11 Nov 2021, 10:10 am

The Belmont gun show was getting progressively worse, most of the stands were selling military memorabilia, knives, swords, cleaning gear, over priced ammo and for want of a better description, lots of rusty old crap. I think only the first one was cancelled when the Kung Flu arrived, there have been a couple since then.

For firearms related items that most people actually want it would be time better spent just going to your local dealer, prices would likely be lower too and no security to go through all of your belongings because nobody can be trusted.

I've been to the Belmont event about 3 times and after each I've said to myself that it was an utter waste of time and money so I'm never going again. At least I can do that now as I'm not heading all the way to the RNA show grounds to pay to waste even more time.
rc42
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Queensland

Return to Off topic - General conversation