How come ?????

General conversation and chit chat - The place for non-shooting specific topics. Introduce yourself here.

How come ?????

Post by Die Judicii » 15 Nov 2021, 12:28 pm

How come a man can have a pair of jeans for hunting or work at home,,, that may have a few little holes,,, but are comfortable.
And,,,,,,,,, if you have to do a quick trip into town to a hardware store for something,,,, the woman looks at the man and says with disdain,,,,,

"Your not wearing those are you" ?????? :wtf:

Yet a woman can go and specifically purchase a pair of jeans for $100 plus with holes and rips all over,,,,,,,, and it's acceptable to wear in town.

They must be so uncomfortable to try walking in,, because they keep catching on the knees and a bum cheek is hanging out the back.

Bloody women, and their rules for some,,,,,,,, :unknown:
I do not fear death itself... Only its inopportune timing!
I've come to realize that,,,,, the two most loving, loyal, and trustworthy females in my entire life were both canines.
Die Judicii
Colonel
Colonel

Queensland

Re: How come ?????

Post by Shootermick » 15 Nov 2021, 12:33 pm

A bit of female bum cheek is not something to be discouraged.
.22, .22wmr, 223, 243, 303, 20ga, 12ga
Shootermick
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Victoria

Post by Oldbloke » 15 Nov 2021, 2:17 pm

Shootermick wrote:A bit of female bum cheek is not something to be discouraged.

Agree :D

But your wasting your time asking that here. Where all blokes with NFI how they think or their doppy rules. :crazy:
The greatest invention in the history of man is beer.
https://youtu.be/2v3QrUvYj-Y
Member. SFFP, Shooters Union.
SSAA, the powerful gun lobby. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by Bugman » 15 Nov 2021, 3:33 pm

Die Judicii wrote:How come a man can have a pair of jeans for hunting or work at home,,, that may have a few little holes,,, but are comfortable.
And,,,,,,,,, if you have to do a quick trip into town to a hardware store for something,,,, the woman looks at the man and says with disdain,,,,,

Yet a woman can go and specifically purchase a pair of jeans for $100 plus with holes and rips all over,,,,,,,, and it's acceptable to wear in town.

They must be so uncomfortable to try walking in,, because they keep catching on the knees and a bum cheek is hanging out the back.

I share your pain. But when "she of indoors" passes detrimental comments about my attire, when I am off to the hardware store etc, I just say that what I am wearing stops women from throwing themselves at me......and it is definitely working. ;)
Bugman
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

New South Wales

Post by Shootermick » 15 Nov 2021, 5:42 pm

Oldbloke wrote:

But your wasting your time asking that here. Where all blokes with NFI how they think or their doppy rules. :crazy:

Women don’t understand men and men just don’t understand women, it’s the way it always has been, and the way it always will be.
.22, .22wmr, 223, 243, 303, 20ga, 12ga
Shootermick
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Victoria

Post by bigpete » 15 Nov 2021, 6:20 pm

I dunno,I'm sitting next to my missus and she's all done up in a short skirt and a boob tube,and I'm in grey trackies and a work shirt,and she's MORE than happy with my attire..... ;)
bigpete
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by Oldbloke » 15 Nov 2021, 7:04 pm

Shootermick wrote:
Oldbloke wrote:

Women don’t understand men and men just don’t understand women, it’s the way it always has been, and the way it always will be.

We agree.
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by Oldbloke » 15 Nov 2021, 7:05 pm

bigpete wrote:I dunno,I'm sitting next to my missus and she's all done up in a short skirt and a boob tube,and I'm in grey trackies and a work shirt,and she's MORE than happy with my attire..... ;)

But you haven't been married 20 years.
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by cz515 » 15 Nov 2021, 7:07 pm

bigpete wrote:I dunno,I'm sitting next to my missus and she's all done up in a short skirt and a boob tube,and I'm in grey trackies and a work shirt,and she's MORE than happy with my attire..... ;)

And we do not count ladies on the laptop bigpete
When good men and women can’t speak the truth, when facts are inconvenient, when integrity and character no longer matter, when ego and self-preservation are more important than national security — then there is nothing left to stop the triumph of evil
cz515
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Victoria

Post by cz515 » 15 Nov 2021, 7:09 pm

Lol bugman.

That's a good question. DieJ. One day I will let you in on the secret language of the woman folk. Until then. Just have two jeans, one dirty one clean. Wear the clean one to bunnings when you going with her
When good men and women can’t speak the truth, when facts are inconvenient, when integrity and character no longer matter, when ego and self-preservation are more important than national security — then there is nothing left to stop the triumph of evil
cz515
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Victoria

Post by Blr243 » 15 Nov 2021, 7:12 pm

People are often horrified by what I wear , I have been criticised for at least 40 years ...at one of my timber retailers im known as Russell no shirt , I’m so sick of being told off for what I throw on my body , I just don’t care . At my local club I’m always the worst dressed .....damn those who try to put a suit on me in my coffin , but there’s bugger all really I can do about it
Blr243
Brigadier
Brigadier

Queensland

Post by bigpete » 15 Nov 2021, 7:22 pm

cz515 wrote:

And we do not count ladies on the laptop bigpete

Neither do I
bigpete
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by bigpete » 15 Nov 2021, 7:23 pm

Oldbloke wrote:

But you haven't been married 20 years.

True.
bigpete
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by Die Judicii » 15 Nov 2021, 8:26 pm

Bugman wrote:
Die Judicii wrote:How come a man can have a pair of jeans for hunting or work at home,,, that may have a few little holes,,, but are comfortable.

I share your pain. But when "she of indoors" passes detrimental comments about my attire, when I am off to the hardware store etc, I just say that what I am wearing stops women from throwing themselves at me......and it is definitely working. ;)

:lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap:
That is damm good,,,,,,, I'm gonna try it. :thumbsup:
I do not fear death itself... Only its inopportune timing!
I've come to realize that,,,,, the two most loving, loyal, and trustworthy females in my entire life were both canines.
Die Judicii
Colonel
Colonel

Queensland

Post by NTSOG » 16 Nov 2021, 5:59 am

"A bit of female bum cheek is not something to be discouraged."

Maybe that was so when seriously obese people were rare to see in Australia and when dress codes were stricter in public, but with the development of Lycra and similar fabrics used for tights and a more relaxed dress-code there are very large and wide women who display far more than an occasional plumbers crack. I don't find the sight of such exposed, wobbling flesh at all pleasant to see. It reminds me of when I first went to the USA in 1977 and, in a super market, saw hordes of very fat women [and some men] in skin-tight Bermuda shorts for the first time. Back then the Australian population was generally thinner as we were more active and the high calorie 'McDonalds diet' was not readily available.

Jim
NTSOG
Sergeant
Sergeant

Victoria

Post by Tiger650 » 16 Nov 2021, 8:30 am

We shall change your pronouns and get you arrested for having the boosies out.
Tiger650
Corporal
Corporal

Victoria

Post by AZZA'S HJ47 » 22 Nov 2021, 7:59 pm

Personally i wear some of the most cringe worthy t shirts and combos know to man. I wear shirts that make most people cringe i have a fox tail key ring thats 12 inches long thats always hanging out of my pocket. I have a pocket knive clearly visable on me at all times. And a flap cap to top it all off.

At the end of the day dont give them a inch and you can do what ever the hell you want.
Sako Varmint 243,Marlin 917, Lithgow La101 .22 , 1917 BSA 303 (ted), Finnish Vkt 1944 M39,T3X Super Varmint 223, Marlin 1895 SBL 45-70 Howa 1500 308, BSA CF2 222, 1911 9mm, Adler 12G, Sako 7mm rem Mag,Ruger m77 mk1 22-250AI, Rem 700 17 Rem, BSA No 5 303
AZZA'S HJ47
Sergeant
Sergeant

Queensland

Return to Off topic - General conversation