Aust Post (yet again)

General conversation and chit chat - The place for non-shooting specific topics. Introduce yourself here.

Aust Post (yet again)

Post by Die Judicii » 21 Nov 2021, 2:02 pm

Last Sunday I purchased a new rifle from a Dealer in rural Victoria.
He packed it up and delivered it to the Post Office on Tuesday 16th 2021 at 3.14 pm en route to my dealer near Toowoomba Qld.

It was processed in Melbourne, Wednesday 17th November at 11.53 pm :thumbsup:

According to Aust Post Tracking,,, it's "in transit" to Brisbane since then,,,,,,,,, and it's now the 21st Nov,,, and it still hasn't lobbed in to Qld. :thumbsdown:

I'm wondering how it can take Four days and still not even reach Qld. :wtf:

And,,,, yet again, I ordered a vehicle part (a boot lock barrel) from a dealer in Vic and it was delivered to Aus Post a month ago,,, and it hasn't arrived.

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :roll: :roll:
I do not fear death itself... Only its inopportune timing!
I've come to realize that,,,,, the two most loving, loyal, and trustworthy females in my entire life were both canines.
Die Judicii
Colonel
Colonel

Queensland

Re: Aust Post (yet again)

Post by cz515 » 21 Nov 2021, 5:26 pm

Rotfl. Are you serious?

Over the last 3 months i have ordered multiple things from Melbourne delivered to Melbourne. And they all have taken 3-4 weeks.

Relax. The last thing came from Perth, it got here within 3/4 days, then just sat there so I tried to trace it, they say contract us after 2 weeks as that's normal timing, so I waited, contacted them and the reply was can't do wanting for another 2 weeks... lucky though it took only 1 more week to get to me :lol:
When good men and women can’t speak the truth, when facts are inconvenient, when integrity and character no longer matter, when ego and self-preservation are more important than national security — then there is nothing left to stop the triumph of evil
cz515
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Victoria

Post by Oldbloke » 21 Nov 2021, 8:23 pm

Everything is slow via AU Post ATM. They are flat chat mate.
The greatest invention in the history of man is beer.
https://youtu.be/2v3QrUvYj-Y
Member. SFFP, Shooters Union.
SSAA, the powerful gun lobby. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by deye243 » 21 Nov 2021, 11:51 pm

Oldbloke wrote:Everything is slow via AU Post ATM. They are flat chat mate.

No they are not flat chat they are completely incompetent like a bunch of school boys they like using covid-19 as an excuse it is nothing more than 100% incompetence . a bunch of friggin wankers
deye243
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by cz515 » 22 Nov 2021, 5:48 am

deye243 wrote:

No they are not flat chat they are completely incompetent like a bunch of school boys they like using covid-19 as an excuse it is nothing more than 100% incompetence . a bunch of friggin wankers

I disagree at the moment the parcels mountains are bigger then Everest. I know Toll is paying their drivers extra to deliver on Saturday and Sunday. AU post is also delivering on the weekends.

Doesn't mean they are not incompetent, it's just they are incompetent and have huge demand and overflowed warehouses full of parcels.

Something about covid lockdowns in Melbourne and everyone wanting to online shop
When good men and women can’t speak the truth, when facts are inconvenient, when integrity and character no longer matter, when ego and self-preservation are more important than national security — then there is nothing left to stop the triumph of evil
cz515
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Victoria

Post by Die Judicii » 22 Nov 2021, 11:43 am

deye243 wrote:

Regardless of how high the piles of parcels are in the Post Offices,,, and sorting rooms,,, it is with out doubt incompetent for my parcel to be
on the truck and in transit from Melbourne to Brisbane for four days.

I've driven from Melbourne to Brisbane many many times,,,,,,,,, and it certainly doesn't take four freakin days.

Aust Post tracking clearly indicated it to have been IN TRANSIT,,,,, which means it is/was actually on the truck.
I do not fear death itself... Only its inopportune timing!
I've come to realize that,,,,, the two most loving, loyal, and trustworthy females in my entire life were both canines.
Die Judicii
Colonel
Colonel

Queensland

Post by Col » 22 Nov 2021, 12:46 pm

Die Judicii wrote:
deye243 wrote:

Regardless of how high the piles of parcels are in the Post Offices,,, and sorting rooms,,, it is with out doubt incompetent for my parcel to be
on the truck and in transit from Melbourne to Brisbane for four days.

I've driven from Melbourne to Brisbane many many times,,,,,,,,, and it certainly doesn't take four freakin days.

Aust Post tracking clearly indicated it to have been IN TRANSIT,,,,, which means it is/was actually on the truck.

Don't worry, I had sheep drench coming up from Melbourne that took 4 weeks, when it took 2 days usually. It sat in a Melbourne sorting house for 10 days, before being shipped to Sydney, (after going through Albury). then back to Albury where it sat for another few days. The bloke who rang me from AusPost wasn't happy when I laughed at him when he said they would deliver it on a Saturday, I told him BS.
Multiple complaints and they rang me as to why I reviewed them as incompetent and not to blame COVID. Very nice lady from Brisbane talked to me and we ended on polite terms after I told her the situation and that they should buy a road atlas to help with their directions and deliveries. Situation basically not going to change.

Basically the whole Parcel Post has gone to sh&t and they really couldn't give a rats. So complain like hell, tell them they are useless and maybe they will "escalate" your query.

Good Luck
Col
Private
Private

New South Wales

Post by Bugman » 22 Nov 2021, 2:25 pm

Bought some items from a suburb that's 20 kilometres from my home. Posted the items and they arrived 2 days later by post. Ordered one item from a supplier approximately 2 kilometres from my home ( said supplier does not allow collection) and it took 6 days to arrive. Buggered if I know!! :?
Bugman
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

New South Wales

Return to Off topic - General conversation