Lambie vs Hanson. Cage fight. Who would win.

General conversation and chit chat - The place for non-shooting specific topics. Introduce yourself here.

Re: Lambie vs Hanson. Cage fight. Who would win.

Post by womble » 02 Dec 2021, 3:27 am

Cic

There’s no lockdown.
We have vaccines now. Ever heard of them ?

There’s no tyranny because theres no oppression.
Have you been refused a vaccine ?

The sole and only reason you are in your position is because you choose to be.
Why protest your own choices when you have been granted them.
It’s ridiculous. How do we capitulate to demands that are already met.

If in fact you are demanding the right to increase the risk to others in work places. That’s not going to happen.
My suggestion. Build a bridge. Get over yourself.
I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned
womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by womble » 02 Dec 2021, 3:34 am

You know I’m going to get in trouble for this.
Blackened will go to town on my ass.
I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned
womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by bigrich » 02 Dec 2021, 4:37 am

womble wrote:You know I’m going to get in trouble for this.
Blackened will go to town on my ass.

Why ? You countered CIC’s post with your own view without getting personally insulting or derogatory.
There’s not wrong with debate on a forum, it’s when the personal insults start flying the topic gets shut down :unknown:
bigrich
Brigadier
Brigadier

Queensland

Post by Oldbloke » 02 Dec 2021, 5:56 am

Honestly, It isn't rational argument or opinion, it's just garbage.
The greatest invention in the history of man is beer.
https://youtu.be/2v3QrUvYj-Y
Member. SFFP, Shooters Union.
SSAA, the powerful gun lobby. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by bigrich » 02 Dec 2021, 8:18 am

Oldbloke wrote:Honestly, It isn't rational argument or opinion, it's just garbage.

Maybe so mate, I’m just sick of seeing bickering on the forum I guess. I’m not trying to single anyone out, I’m just saying we all got the right to a opinion without getting trolled. We all got the right to agree to disagree. CIC’s arguments maybe flawed, but it’s his right to express them. Just saying :thumbsup:
bigrich
Brigadier
Brigadier

Queensland

Post by Communism_Is_Cancer » 02 Dec 2021, 8:53 am

The garbage is having the government tell you that you must scan on everywhere you go so they can track your movements. That is not rational.
Communism_Is_Cancer
Sergeant
Sergeant

Queensland

Post by cz515 » 02 Dec 2021, 11:03 am

Ok a few things. Firstly CiC mate as womble said. It is your choice to not get the vaccine. If by that there are consequences of your actions, be an adult and take them.

Now there are QR code, I know for a fact that the department was so snowed under that they haven't been checking them up in Victoria for a number of months. But more importantly, personally I don't scan the QR codes, so that's my solution. What's hilarious is in the last couple of months, I have been asked in total three times to see my certificate, to which I show a pdf (and still don't scan QR). Be that doctors, retail, supermarkets, food or bunnings. In the CBD shops were more vigilant but after doing it 3 or 4 times (as you scan in the shopping centre when you enter, then every shop she went into wanted to see her scan QR and certificate), the wife got frustrated enough that she stopped shopping, which sucks for the shops in the city that miss out on spending over Christmas, as if she got frustrated many others would.

So now back to OB, and anyone else who thinks labour did a good job. Two things

Firstly why is Victoria still got higher number of cases than nsw. Similar population similar vaccinations.

Secondly, very ironic considering our conversation yesterday. The Victorian attorney General in her report said that last year the lockdowns of the housing commission flats, the deputy chief health officer was forced to issue directives, in contrary to his advice. Also if you remember last year when Brett Sutton was asked the reason for the 8pm curfew, he said it wasn't his advice to have the curfew (aka the premier made the decision).

So my interpretation of that, firstly why do we need more powers given to a premier? Secondly it's all known his people poll the public and implement their decisions accordingly. The the people want a decisive leader in covid, Dan's the man, if they want everyone to be locked up 24/7 to save them Dan's the man. And who leads the public.... media and politicians. It's a vicious circle. In the end there is not much difference between China and Victoria. Both are run by a dictator and his team of loyal advisers. Just one people know they are in a dictatorship, the other don't.
When good men and women can’t speak the truth, when facts are inconvenient, when integrity and character no longer matter, when ego and self-preservation are more important than national security — then there is nothing left to stop the triumph of evil
cz515
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Victoria

Post by Oldbloke » 02 Dec 2021, 12:16 pm

CZ515. Sooo,, fewer lockdowns results in fewer cases? That seems to be what your suggesting?

Other states must all have a magic potion that Vic doesn't have.

Also, your not mentioning that Tas and WA have essentially isolated themselves for close to 2 years. Are they dictators too?
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by Communism_Is_Cancer » 02 Dec 2021, 12:38 pm

Victoria, the most lockdown place on Earth and with the most deaths by far in the federation.

There is a correlation between deaths and lockdowns. Looking at the numbers the greater the lockdown, the greater the deaths. So apart from destroying small business and destroying peoples lives the lockdowns have achieved nothing.

WA and TAS with their total isolationism throughout this scamdemic and they still have more deaths than Queensland.
Attachments
35CAABB4-56A9-44C8-A445-B94DDB43767F.png
35CAABB4-56A9-44C8-A445-B94DDB43767F.png (531.39 KiB) Viewed 4250 times
Communism_Is_Cancer
Sergeant
Sergeant

Queensland

Post by Communism_Is_Cancer » 02 Dec 2021, 12:40 pm

The royal commission into human rights abuse will uncover all of this.
Communism_Is_Cancer
Sergeant
Sergeant

Queensland

Post by cz515 » 02 Dec 2021, 1:14 pm

Royal commission is bollocks.... just a venue for QCs to show boat and earn millions of dollars in fees.

And even if you get a result, no govt actually is forced to implement the recommendations
When good men and women can’t speak the truth, when facts are inconvenient, when integrity and character no longer matter, when ego and self-preservation are more important than national security — then there is nothing left to stop the triumph of evil
cz515
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Victoria

Post by cz515 » 02 Dec 2021, 1:30 pm

Oldbloke wrote:CZ515. Sooo,, fewer lockdowns results in fewer cases? That seems to be what your suggesting?

Other states must all have a magic potion that Vic doesn't have.

Also, your not mentioning that Tas and WA have essentially isolated themselves for close to 2 years. Are they dictators too?

No I didn't suggest anything. But you are again putting words into my mouth. I am just comparing vic and nsw

As an overall I can make an assumption that time and time again Victoria has done a s**t job of managing the pandemic. Under the benevolent leader. Even though the people think he's doing an awesome job.

Says something
cz515
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Victoria

Post by Communism_Is_Cancer » 02 Dec 2021, 2:11 pm

cz515 wrote:Royal commission is bollocks.... just a venue for QCs to show boat and earn millions of dollars in fees.

And even if you get a result, no govt actually is forced to implement the recommendations

The financial cost will be irrelevant mate. The Australian people will get to face their accusers and have their win in court.
Communism_Is_Cancer
Sergeant
Sergeant

Queensland

Post by Bugman » 02 Dec 2021, 2:23 pm

This is certainly getting "deep". Time for me to pack up and move the planet Zog. :?
Bugman
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

New South Wales

Post by Oldbloke » 02 Dec 2021, 2:57 pm

Bugman wrote:This is certainly getting "deep". Time for me to pack up and move the planet Zog. :?

Yep, it's become a council recycling depot.
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by Communism_Is_Cancer » 02 Dec 2021, 3:06 pm

This thread has inspired me to watch the 2018 thriller Stockholm. Based on the true story of the bank robbery in Stockholm Sweden in the 1970s where the mental illness derives its name.
Communism_Is_Cancer
Sergeant
Sergeant

Queensland

Post by bigrich » 02 Dec 2021, 3:33 pm

Bugman wrote:This is certainly getting "deep". Time for me to pack up and move the planet Zog. :?

can i get a lift with ya ? i can see this is just going to go round and round . :roll:

who'd have thought this was a firearms/hunting based forum ........ :P
bigrich
Brigadier
Brigadier

Queensland

Post by Oldbloke » 02 Dec 2021, 3:36 pm

OK, CIC & CZ515.

Every government in the world has used lockdowns to try and manage this pandemic. For the first time in world history all governments have agreed on something. In this case that lockdowns and masks are effective tools to combat this virus.

They are all wrong and you are right. We should never been asked to wear masks or sit at home scratching your arse. FMD

Just repeating it so you understand.

Your right, the rest of the world is wrong....right....?
Last edited by Oldbloke on 02 Dec 2021, 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by cz515 » 02 Dec 2021, 5:02 pm

OB the fact you keep on saying that just shows that you don't understand, and what's worse made ass....umptions

So let me say clearly.
CiC says lockdown are bad
Cz515 says, they have been over used in Victoria, their effectiveness diminished and hence the last two lockdowns did Jack all.

The issue with current case numbers is a seperate thing. That was just something to think about and ask the question..... WHY?
cz515
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Victoria

Post by Oldbloke » 02 Dec 2021, 5:24 pm

cz515 wrote:OB the fact you keep on saying that just shows that you don't understand, and what's worse made ass....umptions

So let me say clearly.
CiC says lockdown are bad
Cz515 says, they have been over used in Victoria, their effectiveness diminished and hence the last two lockdowns did Jack all.

The issue with current case numbers is a seperate thing. That was just something to think about and ask the question..... WHY?

Because dorks didn't follow the instructions
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by Communism_Is_Cancer » 03 Dec 2021, 1:54 pm

Well it is looking like the fourth reich will soon be upon us. Starting February, Germany is “highly considering“ forcefully inoculating everyone and locking them in camps if they don't comply.

I remember reading in history about the last time Germany locked up a minority group under the guise of “public safety”.

If the vaccine is so good at protecting people why does it need to be forced upon people by denying people their basic human rights?
Communism_Is_Cancer
Sergeant
Sergeant

Queensland

Post by womble » 03 Dec 2021, 3:41 pm

womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by womble » 03 Dec 2021, 3:52 pm

Communism_Is_Cancer wrote:If the vaccine is so good at protecting people why does it need to be forced upon people by denying people their basic human rights?

Because it dose’nt protect the unvaccinated.
In Germany that’s 30% of the population.
Too much of a burden on the system. They’re not coping. Can’t withstand that forever. We need hospitals and medical care for a million other reasons than covid.
womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by bigrich » 03 Dec 2021, 4:01 pm

Communism_Is_Cancer wrote:Well it is looking like the fourth reich will soon be upon us. Starting February, Germany is “highly considering“ forcefully inoculating everyone and locking them in camps if they don't comply.

I remember reading in history about the last time Germany locked up a minority group under the guise of “public safety”.

If the vaccine is so good at protecting people why does it need to be forced upon people by denying people their basic human rights?

locking them in camps ? :wtf: yeah , okay .......... :roll:
bigrich
Brigadier
Brigadier

Queensland

Post by womble » 03 Dec 2021, 4:03 pm

And it won’t just be Germany, it will be the whole of europe and the uk.
Because it’s the only way we win this war. It’s the only weapon we have.
Even here at 90%, look at the ambulance waiting times. Sometimes they just don’t arrive at all now.
Waiting on elective surgery, forget about it.
How long should we tolerate the “hesitant” ? How long can we afford to ? Because that’s the bottom line here. They’re just costing us far too much in care.
womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by Oldbloke » 03 Dec 2021, 4:09 pm

A few here need to read the below message.

Fools.jpg
Fools.jpg (105.99 KiB) Viewed 4172 times

And as I go through life I'm occassionally reminded that a few unfortunate people are born stupid. Therefore it's not their fault. Just a freak of nature. This is one of those times.
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by Communism_Is_Cancer » 03 Dec 2021, 4:20 pm

bigrich wrote:
Communism_Is_Cancer wrote:Well it is looking like the fourth reich will soon be upon us. Starting February, Germany is “highly considering“ forcefully inoculating everyone and locking them in camps if they don't comply.

locking them in camps ? :wtf: yeah , okay .......... :roll:

If they vote for the forced vaccine mandate they will. It is looking very likely. Austria is doing it too.

Camp: Noun

“ an area where people are kept temporarily for a particular reason:”

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/amp/english/camp
Communism_Is_Cancer
Sergeant
Sergeant

Queensland

Post by Communism_Is_Cancer » 03 Dec 2021, 4:23 pm

womble wrote:
Communism_Is_Cancer wrote:If the vaccine is so good at protecting people why does it need to be forced upon people by denying people their basic human rights?

Because it dose’nt protect the unvaccinated.
In Germany that’s 30% of the population.
Too much of a burden on the system. They’re not coping. Can’t withstand that forever. We need hospitals and medical care for a million other reasons than covid.

A burden on the system that they make people pay for.
Last edited by Communism_Is_Cancer on 03 Dec 2021, 4:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Communism_Is_Cancer
Sergeant
Sergeant

Queensland

Post by Communism_Is_Cancer » 03 Dec 2021, 4:25 pm

Your article confirms my statement. It is looking very likely they will implement the forced edict.
Communism_Is_Cancer
Sergeant
Sergeant

Queensland

Post by Oldbloke » 03 Dec 2021, 6:22 pm

Communism_Is_Cancer wrote:

If they vote for the forced vaccine mandate they will. It is looking very likely. Austria is doing it too.

Camp: Noun

“ an area where people are kept temporarily for a particular reason:”

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/amp/english/camp

Good, if people want to benefit from the advantages of an organised society, you are expected to comply with that societies rules. If you make a choice to not abide by the rules expect a penalty.
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

PreviousNext

Return to Off topic - General conversation