Lambie vs Hanson. Cage fight. Who would win.

General conversation and chit chat - The place for non-shooting specific topics. Introduce yourself here.

Lambie vs Hanson. Cage fight. Who would win.

Post by womble » 26 Nov 2021, 4:48 am

Ok in the blue corner we have Jaquie Lambie.
Ex military. Can barely control her aggro on a good day.

In the red corner we have Aunty Pauline.
Ex con. Possibly missing a chromosome or two.

Cage fight, no kicking in the balls, apart from that anything goes.
Discuss.
:drinks:
I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned
womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Re: Lambie vs Hanson. Cage fight. Who would win.

Post by straightshooter » 26 Nov 2021, 6:40 am

Womble, did you start this thread just to aggravate "politics begone" oldbloke?
"Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about."
"There is no expedient to which a man will not resort to avoid the real labor of thinking." Sir Joshua Reynolds
straightshooter
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Post by Oldbloke » 26 Nov 2021, 6:58 am

straightshooter wrote:Womble, did you start this thread just to aggravate "politics begone" oldbloke?

20210225_162502.jpg
20210225_162502.jpg (133.63 KiB) Viewed 5943 times
The greatest invention in the history of man is beer.
https://youtu.be/2v3QrUvYj-Y
Member. SFFP, Shooters Union.
SSAA, the powerful gun lobby. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by Bugman » 26 Nov 2021, 7:00 am

Lambie V Hanson? Probably be more like Ronald McDonald V Miss Piggy. ;)
Bugman
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

New South Wales

Post by straightshooter » 26 Nov 2021, 7:07 am

The pundits got it wrong and it's all fitting together now.
Lambie had breast reduction surgery not just to increase her IQ but to allow her more agility in the cage.
"Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about."
"There is no expedient to which a man will not resort to avoid the real labor of thinking." Sir Joshua Reynolds
straightshooter
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Post by Communism_Is_Cancer » 26 Nov 2021, 8:36 am

Last edited by Communism_Is_Cancer on 26 Nov 2021, 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Communism_Is_Cancer
Sergeant
Sergeant

Queensland

Post by Communism_Is_Cancer » 26 Nov 2021, 8:39 am

Patriots are protesting lockdowns in the Solomon Islands so Australia invades to reinforce the lockdowns.

https://www.news.com.au/world/adf-afp-t ... 4597a6cc61
Communism_Is_Cancer
Sergeant
Sergeant

Queensland

Post by bigrich » 26 Nov 2021, 9:18 am

Communism_Is_Cancer wrote:Patriots are protesting lockdowns in the Solomon Islands so Australia invades to reinforce the lockdowns.

What I read was they are protesting over their government’s stance on recognising China over Taiwan
bigrich
Brigadier
Brigadier

Queensland

Post by bigrich » 26 Nov 2021, 9:19 am

Bugman wrote:Lambie V Hanson? Probably be more like Ronald McDonald V Miss Piggy. ;)

:lol:

Take this hanson, hay-yah ! :lol:
bigrich
Brigadier
Brigadier

Queensland

Post by cz515 » 26 Nov 2021, 9:28 am

bigrich wrote:
Communism_Is_Cancer wrote:Patriots are protesting lockdowns in the Solomon Islands so Australia invades to reinforce the lockdowns.

What I read was they are protesting over their government’s stance on recognising China over Taiwan

So we sending 100 people to invade a country of nearly 700k people. Seriously CiC what have you been smoking
When good men and women can’t speak the truth, when facts are inconvenient, when integrity and character no longer matter, when ego and self-preservation are more important than national security — then there is nothing left to stop the triumph of evil
cz515
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Victoria

Post by Oldbloke » 26 Nov 2021, 1:20 pm

What the F has that hot to do with this thread?
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by womble » 26 Nov 2021, 1:50 pm

Oh i dont know, 4 posts on topic was a pretty good effort for us.
So looks like Solomon Islands declared martial law ?
The chief switched sides to china for big money.
The people are pissed off about it, burning everything with funny writing on it.
I suppose it’s a big deal because we’re all supposed to be on Taiwan’s side atm.
Pretty sure the US would be extremely distressed at the proposition of maybe china having a “fishing” fleet/port there.
So sending in their ozzy cannon fodder
I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned
womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by cz515 » 26 Nov 2021, 5:09 pm

Rotfl.

Hey come on 100 people is like sending in the Australian defence forces and our..non existent nuclear submarines to defence against a Chinese invasion
When good men and women can’t speak the truth, when facts are inconvenient, when integrity and character no longer matter, when ego and self-preservation are more important than national security — then there is nothing left to stop the triumph of evil
cz515
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Victoria

Post by bigrich » 26 Nov 2021, 6:43 pm

cz515 wrote:Rotfl.

Hey come on 100 people is like sending in the Australian defence forces and our..non existent nuclear submarines to defence against a Chinese invasion

sounds like a episode of the old english comedy show "the goodies" . :lol: there was one episode where the americans spiked the british water supply with a formula to turn the english population literally into clowns so the americans could invade and take over :lol: :lol: :lol:

sounds like a QANON/TRUMP plan ...... :lol:
bigrich
Brigadier
Brigadier

Queensland

Post by Communism_Is_Cancer » 29 Nov 2021, 12:33 pm

Great speech by Pauline on Saturday at the Gold Coast. She fired up the crowd before the march. Would of been at least 30000 people at the height.
Attachments
831BC1A2-6A12-4727-9450-E8771B2CA523.jpeg
831BC1A2-6A12-4727-9450-E8771B2CA523.jpeg (318.9 KiB) Viewed 5797 times
Communism_Is_Cancer
Sergeant
Sergeant

Queensland

Post by Bugman » 29 Nov 2021, 2:56 pm

bigrich wrote:

sounds like a episode of the old english comedy show "the goodies" . :lol: there was one episode where the americans spiked the british water supply with a formula to turn the english population literally into clowns so the americans could invade and take over :lol: :lol: :lol:

OR: The queen offering a reward to whoever can rid the land of the plague of Rolf Harris's
Bugman
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

New South Wales

Post by bigrich » 29 Nov 2021, 3:45 pm

Bugman wrote:
bigrich wrote:

OR: The queen offering a reward to whoever can rid the land of the plague of Rolf Harris's

:lol: :lol: :lol: good god yes ! :lol: :lol: :lol:
bigrich
Brigadier
Brigadier

Queensland

Post by cz515 » 29 Nov 2021, 4:12 pm

Hmm Pauline, like most politicians been stuck in Canberra for too long. Not that she is for to do any real world job... he'll won't even be able to run a fish and chip shop

I find it ironic that the people who vote for her do so because they are upset and frustrated by the other career politicians that are so out of touch with the real world they won't know what real world was if it hit them in the face.

And they vote for someone who's been leeching off the public purse for the last 25 years. :lol:
cz515
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Victoria

Post by bigrich » 29 Nov 2021, 4:51 pm

cz515 wrote:Hmm Pauline, like most politicians been stuck in Canberra for too long. Not that she is for to do any real world job... he'll won't even be able to run a fish and chip shop

I find it ironic that the people who vote for her do so because they are upset and frustrated by the other career politicians that are so out of touch with the real world they won't know what real world was if it hit them in the face.

And they vote for someone who's been leeching off the public purse for the last 25 years. :lol:

love 'em or hate 'em , we need the independants to keep shiny suited career pollies on their toes . the alternative is a two party system . and that's not democracy

even worse , it means the greens pick up more protest votes ........ :thumbsdown:
bigrich
Brigadier
Brigadier

Queensland

Post by Oldbloke » 29 Nov 2021, 6:40 pm

bigrich wrote:
cz515 wrote:Hmm Pauline, like most politicians been stuck in Canberra for too long. Not that she is for to do any real world job... he'll won't even be able to run a fish and chip shop

love 'em or hate 'em , we need the independants to keep shiny suited career pollies on their toes . the alternative is a two party system . and that's not democracy

even worse , it means the greens pick up more protest votes ........ :thumbsdown:

Agree 100%. I've been saying it for years.

The other thing is the system.

Should be 1 man 1 vote. Not this preference system where your vote could go to someone you would never vote for.
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by cz515 » 29 Nov 2021, 7:15 pm

I disagree. The fact that people keep giving protest votes to the minor parties the last 20 years I see the country go downhill.

Heck not that I support them. But the pandemic emergency rule was passed in part due to the sex party and the animal liberation group party. Minor parties that less than a couple of thousand people actually voted for.

This inturn made the liberals weaker, meaning Dan has run rampant his corruption and economy destroying circus
cz515
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Victoria

Post by Oldbloke » 30 Nov 2021, 7:56 am

cz515 wrote:I disagree. The fact that people keep giving protest votes to the minor parties the last 20 years I see the country go downhill.

Heck not that I support them. But the pandemic emergency rule was passed in part due to the sex party and the animal liberation group party. Minor parties that less than a couple of thousand people actually voted for.

This inturn made the liberals weaker, meaning Dan has done a good job.

They only exist because of the preferences system as I mentioned earlier.

And i corrected your last sentence. :thumbsup:
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by cz515 » 30 Nov 2021, 12:10 pm

How can he have done a good job

We are the most lockdown state/city in the world for covid.
We had the highest number of deaths from covid of all states of Australia in 2020.
We had an inquiry which was not independent where we spent millions of dollars to find out nothing.
The government put aside Billions dollars to build 4000 ICU beds, we spent the money but only got 40 beds.
Even this year, NSW had less peak cases, less deaths, and less total number of cases even though it started there, we have roughly similar population, and most importantly we hit major milestone for vaccinations around same time.

It’s a shame the people protesting on the streets of Melbourne (and other cities) are a hodgepodge of anti-vaxxers, conspiracy theorists and far-right loons. Otherwise, i might have been quite tempted to join them.
cz515
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Victoria

Post by Communism_Is_Cancer » 30 Nov 2021, 2:07 pm

CZ515

If you actually hit the streets you would see that everybody is out there. Whites, browns, asians, men, women, children, hippies, patriots, young, old etc etc

Everybody from all walks of life are in unison against their hatred of tyranny.

I am loud and proud about my love of freedom but a lot of people are closet freedom lovers. They are scared to make a stand.
Communism_Is_Cancer
Sergeant
Sergeant

Queensland

Post by Oldbloke » 30 Nov 2021, 2:15 pm

CZ515, u seem to forget 6 months ago u thought he was doing OK.

Has it been great, certainly not, but could have been a hell of a lot worse? Yep.
And in most other states the State Premier declares the pandemic now. Sort of doesn't gell with your argument does it cz515.

Remember, Dan is here now and will be gone some point in time and replaced. Its the system that is important, not the man.

You are like many focused on the man.

And what ever the legislation, a person will have the responsibility of declaring the pandemic.

I mean you wernt happy the Chief MO pulling the strings, now not happy with the premier. Should it be the health minister? And if you don't like him, perhaps the local garbo?

Imagine if it had been in the hands of Michael O'Brien or Matthew Guy. We would have had 2 years of covid denial. :violin: 1000s dead, but business rich.

So the question to ask is what position should it all fall on?
Chief MO
Premier
Health Minister
Another twerp in a government position
Committee
You
Garbo
Me

But who ever it is, some will not be happy.
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by Communism_Is_Cancer » 30 Nov 2021, 2:21 pm

Oldbloke

The worst part for me is not who declares the emergency but the fact they can make whatever edict they like and if you don't do it face 2 years of imprisonment without ever going to court.
Communism_Is_Cancer
Sergeant
Sergeant

Queensland

Post by cz515 » 30 Nov 2021, 4:54 pm

Communism_Is_Cancer wrote:CZ515

If you actually hit the streets you would see that everybody is out there. Whites, browns, asians, men, women, children, hippies, patriots, young, old etc etc

I am loud and proud about my love of freedom but a lot of people are closet freedom lovers. They are scared to make a stand.

CiC, my wife was in the city on the weekend. The peaceful nutty protesters blocked plenty of cars in lanes for 2 hours. And tbh I am glad I wasn't stuck in the city I a car....
cz515
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Victoria

Post by womble » 30 Nov 2021, 5:58 pm

Climate change protest ?
womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by Communism_Is_Cancer » 30 Nov 2021, 6:04 pm

Yes it is unfortunate that people get caught up and put out by the protesters. However it is just one of those things that has to happen. The cause is righteous and these tyrants need to know that we the people do not consent to their authoritarianism. Labor will get pumped more than a Bangkok hooker come the next election.
Last edited by Communism_Is_Cancer on 30 Nov 2021, 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Communism_Is_Cancer
Sergeant
Sergeant

Queensland

Post by womble » 30 Nov 2021, 6:05 pm

Communism_Is_Cancer wrote:CZ515

Self imposed tyranny.
Scared of needles.
womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Next

Return to Off topic - General conversation