Lambie vs Hanson. Cage fight. Who would win.

General conversation and chit chat - The place for non-shooting specific topics. Introduce yourself here.

Re: Lambie vs Hanson. Cage fight. Who would win.

Post by womble » 03 Dec 2021, 6:24 pm

No it dose’nt.
Forced implies physically overpowering.
They will make it compulsory for everything that’s non essential.
There’s no mention of concentration camps, nor is there a fourth reich cell on the German mainland.
If people are locked down it will be to preserve their safety, not exterminate them.
I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned
womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by Bugman » 03 Dec 2021, 6:33 pm

Oldbloke wrote:
Communism_Is_Cancer wrote:

If they vote for the forced vaccine mandate they will. It is looking very likely. Austria is doing it too.

Camp: Noun

“ an area where people are kept temporarily for a particular reason:”

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/amp/english/camp

Good, if people want to benefit from the advantages of an organised society, you are expected to comply with that societies rules. If you make a choice to not abide by the rules expect a penalty.

Here Here :thumbsup:
Bugman
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

New South Wales

Post by Communism_Is_Cancer » 03 Dec 2021, 6:47 pm

Oldbloke wrote:

If they vote for the forced vaccine mandate they will. It is looking very likely. Austria is doing it too.

Good, if people want to benefit from the advantages of an organised society, you are expected to comply with that societies rules. If you make a choice to not abide by the rules expect a penalty.

Comply with societies rules without question or expect the penalty? You would love China mate, they got plenty of rules and penalties.
Communism_Is_Cancer
Sergeant
Sergeant

Queensland

Post by Oldbloke » 03 Dec 2021, 8:15 pm

Comply with societies rules without question or expect the penalty? You would love China mate, they got plenty of rules and penalties.
[/quote][/quote]

Your entitled to question them but not ignore them. When you grow up you will better understand that choices have consequences.
The greatest invention in the history of man is beer.
https://youtu.be/2v3QrUvYj-Y
Member. SFFP, Shooters Union.
SSAA, the powerful gun lobby. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by bigrich » 03 Dec 2021, 10:44 pm

good god . why do i get involved in the political debates on this forum :crazy:
i stuck up for your right to voice a opinion CIC , but man it's out there :shock:
bigrich
Brigadier
Brigadier

Queensland

Post by Communism_Is_Cancer » 03 Dec 2021, 11:23 pm

Lets freeze this conversation until February. When Germany and Austria implement their forced vaccination programs you all can shout me a great northern.
Communism_Is_Cancer
Sergeant
Sergeant

Queensland

Post by womble » 04 Dec 2021, 3:17 am

Buddy within 6 months it will be compulsory worldwide.
Forced ? No. Not in the free world. China or North Korea absolutely.
If you don’t want to take up arms that’s your choice, but you will be kept out of harms way.
Look at the death rate of unvaccinated in Germany now. https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2021/world/germany-covid-cases.html
It’s climbing and fast. 30% with their heads in the sand still. 2 years in on the fourth wave there.
So yep, thats our near future here and everywhere. Compulsory vaccination or stay the f*ck home.
I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned
womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by cz515 » 04 Dec 2021, 3:40 am

Omicron might change that womble
When good men and women can’t speak the truth, when facts are inconvenient, when integrity and character no longer matter, when ego and self-preservation are more important than national security — then there is nothing left to stop the triumph of evil
cz515
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Victoria

Post by Communism_Is_Cancer » 06 Dec 2021, 6:57 pm

Have you all seen this? Bloody intense. I love a good Peaceful addressing of grievances but this is hectic.

https://rumble.com/vpjb1r-greece-is-not ... crowd.html
Communism_Is_Cancer
Sergeant
Sergeant

Queensland

Post by Patriot » 06 Dec 2021, 9:02 pm

Oldbloke wrote:

Aussie,

Your mates over in the US have plenty rules and penalties as well. The highest imprisonment rate in the world I think. So much for land of the free. I think your views are that of the overwhelming minority. The overwhelming majority of Queenslanders expect their government to do just what they have done. The election result proves it. Even in the North Queensland seats the government was returned easily. Personally I don’t agree with people being excluded from society, to me it’s no different to segregation but the government has been democratically elected and is entitled to make laws as it sees fit.
Patriot
Corporal
Corporal

Queensland

Post by cz515 » 07 Dec 2021, 3:47 am

This implies that people are intelligent and not sheep (in the literal sense). As long as they have jobs, their belly is full, house over the heads, etc and some money left over to buy goodies.

They don't care. Case in point WA rules all of us would think are ridiculous, but he got the biggest majority in recent history. And same with Dan in vic. Even though more than 800 people died last year, hundreds more this year but people will still vote him in.

I mean, if you ask most of the people of China they will say the communist party had been the best, and XI even better than Mao. Doesn't mean the people are right.
When good men and women can’t speak the truth, when facts are inconvenient, when integrity and character no longer matter, when ego and self-preservation are more important than national security — then there is nothing left to stop the triumph of evil
cz515
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Victoria

Previous

Return to Off topic - General conversation