Idiot Sellers! Humbug!

General conversation and chit chat - The place for non-shooting specific topics. Introduce yourself here.

Idiot Sellers! Humbug!

Post by No1Mk3 » 24 Feb 2022, 10:07 am

Auction house put up Lot, photo of an Arisaka T38, called it a T38, I didn't read the description because I wasn't there for an Arisaka so it sold for $310, sometime later the Mauser I wanted came up, I had carefully read the description and studied the photos and was satisfied with everything so I bid and won, great. Except they had already sold the bloody thing in the previuos Lot as the descriptions were the same! Seems several rifles had been doubled up as different Lot numbers with the same descriptions but some had the wrong photos attached, what a bloody shemozzle and now a bun fight to see who gets reamed out of their purchase and sadly I feel it will be me. Humbug!!
No1Mk3
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Victoria

Re: Idiot Sellers! Humbug!

Post by Florey55 » 24 Feb 2022, 10:36 am

auction of the Rod Bellar collection?
Last edited by Florey55 on 24 Feb 2022, 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Florey55
Recruit
Recruit

New South Wales

Re: Idiot Sellers! Humbug!

Post by No1Mk3 » 24 Feb 2022, 11:47 am

Florey55 wrote:L auction of the R B collection?

We can't name names mate, part of Enoughguns rules and those who remember the old forum and what happened to the owner from a certain Qld dealer keep to this rule. You may want to edit your post to remove specific names even if we know who we mean, Cheers.
No1Mk3
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Victoria

Return to Off topic - General conversation