When is,,, "enough is enough"

General conversation and chit chat - The place for non-shooting specific topics. Introduce yourself here.

Re: When is,,, "enough is enough"

Post by womble » 17 Jun 2022, 9:17 am

You should read more often
I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned
womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by cz515 » 17 Jun 2022, 10:12 am

I read enough of your informative posts
When good men and women can’t speak the truth, when facts are inconvenient, when integrity and character no longer matter, when ego and self-preservation are more important than national security — then there is nothing left to stop the triumph of evil
cz515
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Victoria

Post by mchughcb » 17 Jun 2022, 5:45 pm

cz515 wrote:Hang the f on. I just read that emanuel macrom and other European leaders bodyguard Ukraine butv travelled via train.

Is everyone sure the country is at war, or has the media, putin and zelensky etc doing a series of survivor Ukraine

Probably too dangerous to fly into Ukraine in a jet. Good chance it might get shot down by anybody with that many lost Stingers floating around.
mchughcb
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by cz515 » 18 Jun 2022, 7:13 am

Lol about Japan going to NATO, all the while it's companies are still buying Russian gas. And even tracking to finish new projects so they can get more gas

While Europe is still pushing to end its purchase of oil abs gas from Russia by years end.

So that's funny, on one hand they beating the drums to appear the sheeple, trying to his their own mistakes through covid and blaming Russia, even going so far as to supply arms to Ukraine but on the other hand still buy Russian oil and gas
When good men and women can’t speak the truth, when facts are inconvenient, when integrity and character no longer matter, when ego and self-preservation are more important than national security — then there is nothing left to stop the triumph of evil
cz515
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Victoria

Post by mchughcb » 18 Jun 2022, 10:19 am

womble wrote:You should read more often

Another 2500 holed up in the Aztol chemical factory already started surrendering.

Come winter, when gas requirements are high for heating like Australia, Germany, the powerhouse of the european part of NATO is going to be in dire straights.
I heard already the german regulator is warning mass bankruptcies on energy prices, renters are going to have their gas cutoff if they don't pay and they are going to lower the heating requirements from 22 to 19 to save gas.

The long this goes on the more the europeans are going to start to fight each other.
mchughcb
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by womble » 18 Jun 2022, 3:45 pm

I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned
womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by mchughcb » 18 Jun 2022, 4:06 pm

Amazing. Soldiers in a war aren't complaining?

How many Ukranians surrendered today in the Aztol chemical factory? I'm getting conflicting reports but there's at least 2500 still in there now I heard.

Surprise, surprise, Macron et al met with Zelensky yesterday but didn't offer any weapons. My guess is they told him to negotiate asap or its going to be over.
mchughcb
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by womble » 18 Jun 2022, 4:37 pm

Estimated 800 civilians, employees and their families in underground bomb shelters.
Russians have destroyed every escape route.
Not looking good for them.

womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by womble » 18 Jun 2022, 4:44 pm

But an American fighting with the foreign legion posted this on YouTube 16hrs ago . Reinforcements in Severodonetsk.
Tight knit team. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zI15lsQ90Es

They claim they have taken back the city :unknown:
Russia says otherwise :unknown:
womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by mchughcb » 18 Jun 2022, 6:10 pm

A squad with light arms who are fighting in a cutoff situation means nothing. Keep thinking that somehow special forces squad like manoeuvres make a difference to artillery hitting you with 5000 to 75 000 rounds perday from 75km.

Call of duty has a lot to answer for.
mchughcb
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by cz515 » 18 Jun 2022, 9:54 pm

womble wrote:But an American fighting with the foreign legion posted this on YouTube 16hrs ago . Reinforcements in Severodonetsk.

I dunno there is one that i would trust in that situating
cz515
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Victoria

Post by womble » 19 Jun 2022, 2:46 am

cz515 wrote:
womble wrote:But an American fighting with the foreign legion posted this on YouTube 16hrs ago . Reinforcements in Severodonetsk.

I dunno there is one that i would trust in that situating

Try this https://www.sandboxx.us/blog/your-tactical-update-on-ukraine-june-18/
womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by womble » 19 Jun 2022, 6:37 am

For mh17 :thumbsup:
womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by cz515 » 19 Jun 2022, 10:18 am

Sandbox a bit hard to trust a news Website that's doesnt even have a .com domain name, is registered with a paris address.

It's main game is sending letters to people (family members???) in the US boot camp. But then why is it registered with a Paris address.

You link me to a blog, which again is basically an opinion piece. No oversight and more so no checks and balances of any type to ensure what's written resembles an iota of truth.

Sorry womble, just like your videos that have 10 views, the value of this website in any intellectual amines would be less then zero.
cz515
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Victoria

Post by cz515 » 19 Jun 2022, 10:28 am

Its pretty sad really when people lack tge intelligence or judgement to tell right from wrong, to sort a genuine news source from a fake news source. When people who bearly passed year 12 critical thinking component arguying with others on how they have "researched" something, or argue the health benefits of xyz with doctors

We as a society are doomed.
cz515
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Victoria

Post by womble » 19 Jun 2022, 3:34 pm

cz515 wrote:Sandbox a bit hard to trust a news Website that's doesnt even have a .com domain name, is registered with a paris address.

It's main game is sending letters to people (family members???) in the US boot camp. But then why is it registered with a Paris address.

You link me to a blog, which again is basically an opinion piece. No oversight and more so no checks and balances of any type to ensure what's written resembles an iota of truth.

Sorry womble, just like your videos that have 10 views, the value of this website in any intellectual amines would be less then zero.

Lol its not a news site.
You don’t have to worry
womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by womble » 19 Jun 2022, 3:35 pm

womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by womble » 19 Jun 2022, 3:36 pm

womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by cz515 » 19 Jun 2022, 5:42 pm

Did you know the drones for Ukraine is actually a Russian mafia (organised criminal gangs) scam :lol:
cz515
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Victoria

Post by womble » 20 Jun 2022, 3:58 am

womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by mchughcb » 20 Jun 2022, 10:51 am

Ukraine admitted this morning they lost 50% of their heavy equipment. Russia says 80%.

They are going to encircle all these fortified positions then it's going to crumble quickly.

Lots back slapping when they started, now it's just piles of bodies or POWs.
mchughcb
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by cz515 » 20 Jun 2022, 11:24 am

Its sad..... and what's worse is That we are not doing anything to stop the loss of life, infact increasing it by letting the politicians waste our tax payer funds on buying weapons to arm Ukraine that's in an unwinable position
cz515
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Victoria

Post by mchughcb » 20 Jun 2022, 11:33 am

The most hawkish is Boris and given he's on a knife edge to get punted I can see why.
mchughcb
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by cz515 » 20 Jun 2022, 2:51 pm

Yep the age old. Let's start a war to remain in power thing
cz515
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Victoria

Post by womble » 20 Jun 2022, 4:43 pm

cz515 wrote:Yep the age old. Let's start a war to remain in power thing

He didn’t need to start a war to remain in power.
womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by womble » 20 Jun 2022, 4:47 pm

cz515 wrote:Its sad..... and what's worse is That we are not doing anything to stop the loss of life, infact increasing it by letting the politicians waste our tax payer funds on buying weapons to arm Ukraine that's in an unwinable position

There’s heaps we can do to help
https://impactful.ninja/best-charities-for-ukraine/
That’s only a few but explained simply for you.
womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by mchughcb » 21 Jun 2022, 7:46 pm

We can help by not wasting money on a country that isn't Australia

https://youtu.be/6II8g--8SEE
mchughcb
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by womble » 22 Jun 2022, 4:11 am

Wow that dude is cooked. Watch his arms, heavy user.
Reminds me of this bloke on meth https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qMRmwahmhq8

Bring on more armchair experts :thumbsup:
womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by mchughcb » 22 Jun 2022, 12:05 pm

Next week how many are going to be captured, 2500, 7500, 10,000?
mchughcb
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by cz515 » 22 Jun 2022, 2:12 pm

womble wrote:Wow that dude is cooked. Watch his arms, heavy user.
Reminds me of this bloke on meth https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qMRmwahmhq8

Bring on more armchair experts :thumbsup:

Good point there. All i seeis that the video posted earlier has more followers and views then all the videos womble has posted combined and then some
cz515
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Victoria

PreviousNext

Return to Off topic - General conversation