When is,,, "enough is enough"

General conversation and chit chat - The place for non-shooting specific topics. Introduce yourself here.

Re: When is,,, "enough is enough"

Post by mchughcb » 16 Aug 2022, 2:04 am

brett1868 wrote:Imagine if all the Chinese migrants Victoria held a referendum to split from the state into their own republic which was then recognised by the CCP resulting in an invasion and war? This is the situation in Ukraine except it's Russia....

Damn those Chinese migrants. I guess that's why we take more Indians because their Navy is down to one aircraft carrier.
mchughcb
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by womble » 16 Aug 2022, 4:19 am

I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned
womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by womble » 16 Aug 2022, 4:25 am

I think the msm is getting a bit ahead of itself. Too soon to say, anything can happen.
But the Russians did move 60% of their ground forces there and they’re f***ed.
The brass were evacuated 2 days ago and no vehicles can leave now .
Try and swim out your friendly kadyrovites will shoot you for desertion.
Could be the final nails in this piss poor invasion.
I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned
womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by womble » 16 Aug 2022, 4:44 am

mchughcb wrote:
brett1868 wrote:
mchughcb wrote:Well things are going so great for Ukraine they are extending martial law and men of a less than fighting age can't leave and are being conscripted. This isn't going to end well.

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/other/ze ... 9c22ce2f71

No different to the U.S drafting youngsters to fight in Vietnam and at least they're not using mercs or considering volunteers from Nth Korea.....

That's absolutely right. Which is why the USA has been using private military contractors in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria and wherever the USA has declared war and is on the ground for the last 20 years.

Just look at all that Western posturing, send US$58B+ in aid, but officially not one boot on the ground from NATO. Which doesn't make any sense, why does a NATO country half support a non NATO country. What's next, NATO steps into Serbia and bombs the Chinese Embassy? Oh wait.

Anyway, it doesn't matter Ukraine can keep shelling the biggest nuclear plant with NATO supplied ordinance while the wind is blowing the right way and contaminate Asia and Oceania and the EU will be happy.

At least the US has good sense enough to use skilled contractors.
These Wagner clowns are dumb as s**t.
They’re like the mercenaries that John west rejected. :lol:
Hey let’s just post pics of our hq on social media. BOOM another “smoking accident” for Russian state media :violin:
womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by womble » 16 Aug 2022, 5:22 am

womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by mchughcb » 16 Aug 2022, 7:23 am

womble wrote:
mchughcb wrote:
brett1868 wrote:
mchughcb wrote:Well things are going so great for Ukraine they are extending martial law and men of a less than fighting age can't leave and are being conscripted. This isn't going to end well.

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/other/ze ... 9c22ce2f71

No different to the U.S drafting youngsters to fight in Vietnam and at least they're not using mercs or considering volunteers from Nth Korea.....

That's absolutely right. Which is why the USA has been using private military contractors in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria and wherever the USA has declared war and is on the ground for the last 20 years.

Just look at all that Western posturing, send US$58B+ in aid, but officially not one boot on the ground from NATO. Which doesn't make any sense, why does a NATO country half support a non NATO country. What's next, NATO steps into Serbia and bombs the Chinese Embassy? Oh wait.

Anyway, it doesn't matter Ukraine can keep shelling the biggest nuclear plant with NATO supplied ordinance while the wind is blowing the right way and contaminate Asia and Oceania and the EU will be happy.

These Wagner clowns are dumb as s**t.
They’re like the mercenaries that John west rejected. :lol:
Hey let’s just post pics of our hq on social media. BOOM another “smoking accident” for Russian state media :violin:

The Wagner group is involved in a conventional military operation, not just goat herders. How are the mercs, erhh, I mean foreign legion fighters going at the moment, are there any left?
mchughcb
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by Billo » 16 Aug 2022, 8:56 pm

mchughcb wrote:The Wagner group is involved in a conventional military operation, not just goat herders. How are the mercs, erhh, I mean foreign legion fighters going at the moment, are there any left?

Looks like Zelensky found the Wagner Mercenary HQ and let rip

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-62547403
22lr, 20 Hornady Hornet, 6mm ARC, 270 Win, 308 Win, 358 Win, 9.3x62, 500 S&W
Billo
Corporal
Corporal

New South Wales

Post by mchughcb » 16 Aug 2022, 9:40 pm

womble wrote:Image

By the time the offensive starts the Russians will have encircled them and pushed onto Odessa.
mchughcb
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by Billo » 17 Aug 2022, 10:23 am

Chuck what's your assessment on Zelensky's push to demilitarize the Crimea and push the Russia occupiers out ?

3 very very well placed strategic strikes in only a week (including 1 long range drone) would seem a good start and it looks like the tourist are starting to feel unwelcome as a record 38,000 car passed over the new bridge linking Ukraine to Russia.......
Billo
Corporal
Corporal

New South Wales

Post by mchughcb » 17 Aug 2022, 11:42 am

Zelensky is stupid. They will nuke Kiev before they give up Crimea. A few special forces blowing up ammo depots are not going to stop anything. They are claiming 25k troops stranded in kershon. Are they serious? To mount an attack they will need 100,00 troops to take that and I can guarantee the carpet bombing will start in a day along the river.

Tourists leaving for the weekend means nothing. If was a tourist I'd leave too.
mchughcb
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by Billo » 17 Aug 2022, 11:58 am

Chuck as supplies and fuel dumps get pushed back even further that means less Air support for the Tanks and Orcs. I suspect Putin is RAGING right now at this simple strategic defect.

In simpleton terms Russian Jets will now have to take off much further from the front line, fly greater distances which is less air time over conflict zones and scared ****** bored russian orcs. I cant see Russian making anymore meaningful gains in terms of territory in this War game, time to pack up and go home
Last edited by Billo on 17 Aug 2022, 8:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Billo
Corporal
Corporal

New South Wales

Post by mchughcb » 17 Aug 2022, 12:03 pm

Doesn't mean much they have their land bridge and they will just continue to rail stuff in.

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/08/1 ... n-00052285
mchughcb
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by Billo » 17 Aug 2022, 12:16 pm

Chuck I'm loving the Thermal equipped DJI drones the Ukrainians are now using on hidden Russian troops.

Russian Orcs glow white at night then red when they explode. So many Russian Orcs who want to leave just like the tourist are doing :roll:
Billo
Corporal
Corporal

New South Wales

Post by cz515 » 17 Aug 2022, 1:38 pm

Jees... wow well its eur opening and embarrassing how many people are treating this war. Its not a movie or a xbox game.

Young and innocent people on all sides are dying and you lot are cheering and calling them derogatory terms.

All the while rich faceless men are getting richer and making more and more money
When good men and women can’t speak the truth, when facts are inconvenient, when integrity and character no longer matter, when ego and self-preservation are more important than national security — then there is nothing left to stop the triumph of evil
cz515
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Victoria

Post by womble » 17 Aug 2022, 2:00 pm

Stop sending cannon fodder and it’s over.
Ukraine has no intention of attacking Russia
womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by mchughcb » 17 Aug 2022, 3:12 pm

womble wrote:Stop sending cannon fodder and it’s over.

Ukraine had plenty of chance to implement then Minsk 2 agreement in 2015 and it would be over too. Too late for that now.
mchughcb
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by mchughcb » 17 Aug 2022, 3:19 pm

Billo wrote:Chuck I'm loving the Thermal equipped DJI drones the Ukrainians are now using on hidden Russian troops.

Russian Orcs glow white at night then red when they explode. So many Russian Orcs who want to leave just like the tourist are doing :roll:

It's a war, people die. You are free to watch whatever you like. The Ukrainians have been fighting a defensive battle since the Russians withdrew from Kiev. Every siege inside a cauldron has not been broken, just a single file retreat leaving all the heavy equipment behind. There is now a massive push on the zelensky line and its starting to crumble.
mchughcb
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by Billo » 17 Aug 2022, 4:06 pm

mchughcb wrote:

Ukraine had plenty of chance to implement then Minsk 2 agreement in 2015 and it would be over too. Too late for that now.

So what was the stumbling block back then ?? it was Russian troops on the ground, why would Ukraine sign such a bad faith agreement :thumbsdown:
Billo
Corporal
Corporal

New South Wales

Post by mickb » 17 Aug 2022, 4:33 pm

womble wrote:

Skilled contractors :lol: My friend if I could only have shown you afghanistan and africa :lol:
mickb
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Other

Post by mickb » 17 Aug 2022, 4:35 pm

cz515 wrote:Jees... wow well its eur opening and embarrassing how many people are treating this war. Its not a movie or a xbox game.

Young and innocent people on all sides are dying and you lot are cheering and calling them derogatory terms.

All the while rich faceless men are getting richer and making more and more money

Rich faceless mens ability to suck the average fella into wars and running trade blockades that hurt the average fella on both sides is how they get rich :)
Last edited by mickb on 17 Aug 2022, 5:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
mickb
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Other

Post by mickb » 17 Aug 2022, 4:39 pm

mickb wrote:
womble wrote:

Skilled contractors :lol: My friend if I could only have shown you afghanistan and africa :lol:

I just sent this post to some of my contractor mates . Oh my womble you made my day mate.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
mickb
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Other

Post by mchughcb » 17 Aug 2022, 5:11 pm

Billo wrote:
mchughcb wrote:

So what was the stumbling block back then ?? it was Russian troops on the ground, why would Ukraine sign such a bad faith agreement :thumbsdown:

I don't know, maybe because the nationalist nazis wouldn't take orders from Kiev? Maybe because it was to stall in Europe until they had time to build up an army big enough to crush the resistance, only they didn't count on Russia saying they had enough of this on their border.

Who knows what goes on in the mind of corrupt politicians.
mchughcb
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by mchughcb » 17 Aug 2022, 7:59 pm

Well don't take my word for it.

https://youtu.be/MXlAWTqNr5k
mchughcb
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by Oldbloke » 17 Aug 2022, 8:15 pm

mchughcb wrote:Well don't take my word for it.

https://youtu.be/MXlAWTqNr5k

Yep. 37 seconds in he says the Russians could invade Ukrain AGAIN.

So,,,what gave then the right to invade the first time?
Oh let me guess, we gave you independence now we have changed our mind.

And the Minsk agreement is really about the Ukrainian government giving the Russians first invasion gains.

That's like china invades and takes tassie and then we sign an agreement giving it to them . FMD

No government would sign that.

Hope Ukrains kicks arse.
The greatest invention in the history of man is beer.
https://youtu.be/2v3QrUvYj-Y
Member. SFFP, Shooters Union.
SSAA, the powerful gun lobby. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by mchughcb » 17 Aug 2022, 9:03 pm

The colonel is way smarter than you cornpop and he was making the calls before the war started.
mchughcb
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by Oldbloke » 17 Aug 2022, 10:03 pm

mchughcb wrote:The colonel is way smarter than you cornpop and he was making the calls before the war started.

Chukingup, when you learn to either ventilate or wear the correct air fed PPE before you jam your head in a sewerage system you might start typing something other than sh1t.
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by mchughcb » 17 Aug 2022, 10:21 pm

Worn plenty of drager units in my time cornpop.

Seems like the only delusional person on the history and the current situation is you.
mchughcb
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by Oldbloke » 17 Aug 2022, 10:24 pm

mchughcb wrote:Worn plenty of drager units in my time cornpop.

Seems like the only delusional person on the history and the current situation is you.

Chukingup, that's because your not liked by anyone here. That's what happens when you try to turn handling & typing sh1t into a profession.
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by mchughcb » 17 Aug 2022, 11:47 pm

Well pisky has fallen and what does it mean?
If all the bridges are knocked out in kershon, why is there no massive counter attack?

Here is a good explanation.

https://youtu.be/uT8woUCiKUo
mchughcb
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by Oldbloke » 17 Aug 2022, 11:54 pm

Looks like there is more incoming soon in Crimea. And a new Naval commander on his way. Mmm,,,I wonder why?

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/liveblog ... imea-bases
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

PreviousNext

Return to Off topic - General conversation