When is,,, "enough is enough"

General conversation and chit chat - The place for non-shooting specific topics. Introduce yourself here.

Re: When is,,, "enough is enough"

Post by mchughcb » 27 May 2022, 11:49 am

brett1868 wrote:
mchughcb wrote:That's great Brett. No where in your post have you mentioned the Minsk agreements or NATO expansion.

In any case as 40 billion worth of arms floods into Ukraine and the UA surrenders en masse I'm glad the news keeps telling me they are winning the war.

Minsk 1 was a failure with violations on both sides, Minsk 2 was never fully implemented and also a failure once Russian troops crossed the border.

As for NATO - have a read of this https://www.nato.int/nrc-website/media/59451/1997_nato_russia_founding_act.pdf

Surrendering of troops in Mariupol, a great move when viewed tactically as they will be exchanged for Russian prisoners and be back on the front lines in no time. Ukraine will have battle hardened veterans and the canon fodder will go back to expose the lies spread by the dictator.

This will be a war or attrition with the question being will Ukraine run out of soldiers before Russia runs out of weapons?.

There's 15,000 Ukrainian POWs at the moment.
They start mopping up soon there's going lot more.

Who knows but I'm seeing captured NATO gear on telegram everyday.
mchughcb
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by mchughcb » 27 May 2022, 11:51 am

According to zelensky and the Western media the Azov was evacuated. No mention of surrender.

Seems to be a lot of "go f##k yourself# and fight to the last man while they quietly surrender.
mchughcb
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by brett1868 » 27 May 2022, 12:15 pm

mchughcb wrote:According to zelensky and the Western media the Azov was evacuated. No mention of surrender.

Seems to be a lot of "go f##k yourself# and fight to the last man while they quietly surrender.

It was a surrender and pretty well covered but the thing I find interesting is there's no independent numbers on Ukraine's losses of soldiers or equipment. Plenty of pics and videos of the pop top Russian tanks and trainloads of Russian corpses but nothing of the Ukraine losses. I'm pro Ukraine but even I see the one sided media in this and don't like it.
How's my posting?
Complaints, Concerns - 13 11 14
brett1868
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

New South Wales

Post by Oldbloke » 27 May 2022, 3:15 pm

brett1868 wrote:
Oldbloke wrote:Welcome back Brett. Agree with you.

Been busy trolling vegans and greenies on FB but still look in here on occasion.
I've spent some time in Ukraine and Russia and as you know, my wife is Ukrainian so this situation hits close to home. We managed to get my mother in-law out of Kherson almost 3 weeks ago which is a massive relief. She has seen first hand with her own eyes the atrocities committed by the Russian military so it's not fake news or propaganda I base my knowledge on.
Aus Titles are back on this year at Warracknabeal late September if you're in the neighbourhood, I'm looking to take out title number 6 :)

Been wondering how your MIL went. Glad to hear you got the her out Brett. Will she be OK?
I bet the Mrs and boy are very relieved.

I expect to pass through that way early August, but September is not likely but it's possible.
Keep me informed pls. Would be great to catch up.

:thumbsup:
The greatest invention in the history of man is beer.
https://youtu.be/2v3QrUvYj-Y
Member. SFFP, Shooters Union.
SSAA, the powerful gun lobby. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by brett1868 » 27 May 2022, 5:23 pm

Been wondering how your MIL went. Glad to hear you got the her out Brett. Will she be OK?
I bet the Mrs and boy are very relieved.

She's awesome mate, currently in the kitchen having shots with my wife and a few of her Russian girlfriends. I'm in for a long, loud night before putting my taxi driver hat on and taking the girls home. If north west NSW is an option the bugout is just about finished if you want to play at 1000yds or we can go over to my cousins for some 2 mile practise :)
How's my posting?
Complaints, Concerns - 13 11 14
brett1868
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

New South Wales

Post by Oldbloke » 27 May 2022, 8:02 pm

Wow, so she is home with you. Fantastic.
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by mchughcb » 27 May 2022, 9:30 pm

brett1868 wrote:
mchughcb wrote:According to zelensky and the Western media the Azov was evacuated. No mention of surrender.

It was a surrender and pretty well covered but the thing I find interesting is there's no independent numbers on Ukraine's losses of soldiers or equipment. Plenty of pics and videos of the pop top Russian tanks and trainloads of Russian corpses but nothing of the Ukraine losses. I'm pro Ukraine but even I see the one sided media in this and don't like it.

Here you go https://www.oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/a ... inian.html
mchughcb
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by Die Judicii » 27 May 2022, 11:15 pm

Yay, Good to have ya back Brett.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I do not fear death itself... Only its inopportune timing!
I've come to realize that,,,,, the two most loving, loyal, and trustworthy females in my entire life were both canines.
Die Judicii
Colonel
Colonel

Queensland

Post by Oldbloke » 10 Jun 2022, 9:18 am

I think Arnold Schwarzenegger said "enough"

https://youtu.be/fWClXZd9c78
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by mchughcb » 11 Jun 2022, 9:17 am

I love Arnie. Especially that he was getting relief with the married mexican maid and producing a love child while the wife was out. Show's he's human and stupid.
mchughcb
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by Oldbloke » 11 Jun 2022, 9:36 am

mchughcb wrote:I love Arnie. Especially that he was getting relief with the married mexican maid and producing a love child while the wife was out. Show's he's human, can still get it up and has the $ to pay.

Just a minor correction for you. :)
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by mchughcb » 11 Jun 2022, 12:12 pm

He was 49 when the Joseph was born.
This means he was impregnating his maid at the age of 48.
Who has erectile dysfunction at the age of 49 ffs.
mchughcb
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by Oldbloke » 11 Jun 2022, 2:08 pm

I didn't know his age.
Actually, who would google that?
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by straightshooter » 12 Jun 2022, 7:28 am

mchughcb wrote:
brett1868 wrote:

Here you go https://www.oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/a ... inian.html

This article may lead to a better understanding of the of what is happening.
https://sonar21.com/is-u-s-intelligence ... crewed-up/
The only way to have a clear rational view is to regard all the players with equal disdain, otherwise one risks being a "one eyed barracker".
"Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about."
"There is no expedient to which a man will not resort to avoid the real labor of thinking." Sir Joshua Reynolds
straightshooter
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Post by womble » 12 Jun 2022, 9:36 am

Pretty simple really
A nation at peace is being invaded by a foreign country. (Maybe you missed that part)
Resistance far greater than anticipated.
I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned
womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by on_one_wheel » 12 Jun 2022, 10:35 am

"A nation at peace is being invaded by a foreign country"

By a nutty dictator who's physically ill, loosing his marbles, believed the western world is against him, surrounded himself with yes man who back his every decision and stroke his ego and who's openly threatened the western world with nuclear war if we engage.

I hope a couple of Black Hawk choppers full of marines drop in on him for a quick visit.
Gun control requires concentration and a steady hand
on_one_wheel
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by straightshooter » 12 Jun 2022, 1:09 pm

"A nation at peace"
I never cease to be amazed at how "one eyed barrackers" manage to diligently avoid antithetical facts.
"Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about."
"There is no expedient to which a man will not resort to avoid the real labor of thinking." Sir Joshua Reynolds
straightshooter
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Post by on_one_wheel » 12 Jun 2022, 3:26 pm

straightshooter wrote:"A nation at peace"
I never cease to be amazed at how "one eyed barrackers" manage to diligently avoid antithetical facts.

OK, so enlighten us
on_one_wheel
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by womble » 12 Jun 2022, 5:10 pm

Well it’s pretty simple really.
When your “ antithetical facts” are “a special operation to liberate Ukraine from the nazis”
I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned
womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by on_one_wheel » 12 Jun 2022, 6:07 pm

womble wrote:Well it’s pretty simple really.
When your “ antithetical facts” are “a special operation to liberate Ukraine from the nazis”

I was hoping you'd be putting forward some facts, perhaps you have nothing to back your opinion :unknown: you know... the "antithetical facts" you mentioned.
Last edited by on_one_wheel on 12 Jun 2022, 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
on_one_wheel
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by cz515 » 12 Jun 2022, 6:08 pm

Oldbloke wrote:I didn't know his age.
Actually, who would google that?

Yet again my friend you are shooting before you are ready..... maybe ED is your thing. Atleast the ED of the brain
When good men and women can’t speak the truth, when facts are inconvenient, when integrity and character no longer matter, when ego and self-preservation are more important than national security — then there is nothing left to stop the triumph of evil
cz515
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Victoria

Post by cz515 » 12 Jun 2022, 6:11 pm

womble wrote:Pretty simple really
A nation at peace is being invaded by a foreign country. (Maybe you missed that part)

Hmm where were you when US/UK invaded Iraq, or even Afghanistan. Where were you when America yet again threatened and forced a democratically elected government in Pakistan.

Or is that because they are not white skinned with blue eyes..... as many media reporters said... how dare Russia invade a country like Ukraine they are white and civilised
When good men and women can’t speak the truth, when facts are inconvenient, when integrity and character no longer matter, when ego and self-preservation are more important than national security — then there is nothing left to stop the triumph of evil
cz515
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Victoria

Post by on_one_wheel » 12 Jun 2022, 6:13 pm

cz515 wrote:

Hmm where were you when US/UK invaded Iraq, or even Afghanistan. Where were you when America yet again threatened and forced a democratically elected government in Pakistan.

Or is that because they are not white skinned with blue eyes..... as many media reporters said... how dare Russia invade a country like Ukraine they are white and civilised

I think he's busy googling antithetical facts.
Antithetical "facts" that show Putin is not a Nazi :lol:
on_one_wheel
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by womble » 12 Jun 2022, 7:37 pm

womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by mchughcb » 12 Jun 2022, 8:55 pm

womble wrote:Well it’s pretty simple really.

That was one of the stated goals. Met with incredulity from people unfamiliar how many jews and other people Bandera along with the Nazis killed during WW2.

Then imagine their surprise that more than 1700 people surrendered in the Azov steel factory and with of all things, Nazi tattoos :roll:

As I said before. Enough is enough when Putin decides its enough. Either he follows through on the Donbass and Crimea or he gets so pissed off they wipe Zelensky off the map. In reality they need Zelensky because they need him to surrender so the troops do surrender. lay down their guns and accept their fate. If they kill him then there will be guerilla warfare for years given how much munitions have been dumped there.
mchughcb
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by Oldbloke » 12 Jun 2022, 9:20 pm

cz515 wrote:

Why the F do you keep raising Afghanistan? Has SFA to do with Ukraine.
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by mchughcb » 12 Jun 2022, 9:57 pm

Oldbloke wrote:
cz515 wrote:

Yeah has nothing to do with the industrial military complex. USA spent 8 trillion on the war on terror. Them goat herders need to be held to account.

https://www.brown.edu/news/2021-09-01/costsofwar
mchughcb
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by womble » 13 Jun 2022, 3:30 am

Ukraine wasn’t in Afghanistan or Iraq.
Neither were the nazis.
The nazis were 1933 to 1945 and they lost. Badly. Unconditional surrender.
The current year is 2022.
Hope that brings some clarity :unknown:
womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by womble » 13 Jun 2022, 3:47 am

cz515 wrote:

Ok I think that’s enough internet for you today :)
womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by cz515 » 13 Jun 2022, 8:07 am

Oldbloke wrote:
cz515 wrote:

You either can't read, don't understand.... or choose to ignore. Of the three the third is the most deplorable.

Let me try and explain for you.

So a country invades another country to install their puppet government. Kills tens of thousands if not millions of people in the process. Using excuses which are likely to be found to be untrue in the future.

You can replace the two countries with

America -> Iraq
America ->Afghanistan
Russia -> Ukraine
cz515
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Victoria

PreviousNext

Return to Off topic - General conversation