When is,,, "enough is enough"

General conversation and chit chat - The place for non-shooting specific topics. Introduce yourself here.

Re: When is,,, "enough is enough"

Post by womble » 23 Apr 2022, 6:32 pm

cz515 wrote:Dang of those in green, how many are governments forced into they people by CIA

Idd say owner in Africa :lol:

You tell us. Can you name one ?
I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned
womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by womble » 23 Apr 2022, 6:41 pm

The only investment the cia makes in Africa is the occasional assassination and a little spying on al-Qaeda.
China invests heavily in Africa.
I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned
womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by cz515 » 23 Apr 2022, 9:41 pm

Lol you smoking some real good weed bro.

Or your blinkers are so right that I will need jaws of life to cut them off your head. Anyway I don't have them so I'll leave it 4 the moment
When good men and women can’t speak the truth, when facts are inconvenient, when integrity and character no longer matter, when ego and self-preservation are more important than national security — then there is nothing left to stop the triumph of evil
cz515
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Victoria

Post by cz515 » 23 Apr 2022, 9:48 pm

womble wrote:I know where i live. Proud to say I’m in the green. Would rather be blue but we cant be trusted with nukes because convicts.
Where are you from cz15 ?
( Everyone in grey is weak as piss / cowards )

So what colour are France and Germany again. As the latest news is that both sold Russia arms with 273million euro. Even thigh Russia had arms embargo on it. :D
When good men and women can’t speak the truth, when facts are inconvenient, when integrity and character no longer matter, when ego and self-preservation are more important than national security — then there is nothing left to stop the triumph of evil
cz515
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Victoria

Post by womble » 24 Apr 2022, 5:52 am

cz515 wrote:Lol you smoking some real good weed bro.

Or your blinkers are so right that I will need jaws of life to cut them off your head. Anyway I don't have them so I'll leave it 4 the moment

Not a very compelling argument.

If you think trade embargoes work on international arms dealers thats so cute. Do you play with dolls ?
womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by Clem » 24 Apr 2022, 9:32 am

While wealthy US arms dealers are cashing in by selling the Ukranians weapons, enough will never be enough.....

a major business opportunity for the world’s largest defence contractors. Despite the risk of serious escalation, these companies continue to provide Ukraine with lethal aid so it can defend itself against Russia – for a price, of course.

https://theconversation.com/ukraine-us-arms-sales-making-big-business-money-while-ordinary-people-pay-the-price-114238

and add to that the high stakes in energy and resources, the few are making a lot of money..... :allegedly:
Clem
Recruit
Recruit

New South Wales

Post by mchughcb » 24 Apr 2022, 4:14 pm

cz515 wrote:
womble wrote:I know where i live. Proud to say I’m in the green. Would rather be blue but we cant be trusted with nukes because convicts.
Where are you from cz15 ?
( Everyone in grey is weak as piss / cowards )

So what colour are France and Germany again. As the latest news is that both sold Russia arms with 273million euro. Even thigh Russia had arms embargo on it. :D

Just backfilling grandfathered orders from decade ago.
mchughcb
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by mchughcb » 24 Apr 2022, 4:19 pm

Clem wrote:While wealthy US arms dealers are cashing in by selling the Ukranians weapons, enough will never be enough.....

a major business opportunity for the world’s largest defence contractors. Despite the risk of serious escalation, these companies continue to provide Ukraine with lethal aid so it can defend itself against Russia – for a price, of course.

https://theconversation.com/ukraine-us-arms-sales-making-big-business-money-while-ordinary-people-pay-the-price-114238

and add to that the high stakes in energy and resources, the few are making a lot of money..... :allegedly:

What I read the other day 50% of the aid is for hardware, 50% is for paying wages of soldiers and defence contractors , er I mean mercenaries.

America is population is 330M , Ukraine is 43M. They won't be able to keep paying the army wages over an extended period.
mchughcb
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by cz515 » 24 Apr 2022, 5:41 pm

You see people are really scared. So we need to scare them with the big bad wolf China and Xi

Ohh wait he hasn't don't much let's scare them with covid

Ohh covid is over.... umm ohh yeah putin attacked his neighbour a country 95% of people won't know the name of the capital or the name of their president before the war. Let's do that

Once putin is over we go back to China.

While all the sheeple keep getting scared the rich keep getting richer, the poor getting poorer and the middle class gets more in debt when they buy fancy houses and expensive used cars
cz515
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Victoria

Post by womble » 24 Apr 2022, 6:26 pm

Who’s we ?
womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by mchughcb » 24 Apr 2022, 7:29 pm

Every politician with flagging popularity. Joe , Boris, Scomo, Trudeau.
mchughcb
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by mchughcb » 25 Apr 2022, 9:36 am

Well Scomo won't allow chinese bases on our doorstep Murrica f**k yeah.

But NATO on Russia's boundary, yeah no problems. We'll even give you ammo, intel and bushmasters.

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australi ... af4388369f
mchughcb
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by Clem » 25 Apr 2022, 10:57 am

In April 2014 Premier Mike Baird and Treasurer Andrew Constance announced that a “a consortium which comprises Hastings Funds Management and Chinese state-owned China Merchants” had successfully bid $1.75 billion for a 98-year lease of the Port of Newcastle.

In October 2015, the Chinese-owned Landbridge Group won the bid for a lease of Port Darwin. The then Country Liberal-controlled Northern Territory Government under then Chief Minister Adam Giles granted the company a 99-year lease for A$506 million.

Chinese state-owned enterprise Hunan Valin has done brilliantly out of its 11-year investment in Andrew Forrest's Fortescue Metals Group.

Energy Australia, which has 1.7 million customers, is owned by the China Light and Power Company after being sold off by the NSW liberal government for $1.4 billion in 2011. And Alinta Energy, which has 1.1 million customers, was sold by its private owners to Chow Tai Fook Enterprises for $4billion in 2017.

Liberal backbencher Gladys Liu has admitted she was a member of a Chinese government propaganda unit in a sudden shift in position that has deepened a dispute over her loyalty to Australia.

China has no reason to invade us, they own everything already.......
Last edited by Clem on 25 Apr 2022, 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Clem
Recruit
Recruit

New South Wales

Post by mchughcb » 25 Apr 2022, 11:31 am

Ah, don't worry about it. Australia and Rio Tinto are going to grab Oleg Deripaska's 20% of the QLD smelter so the government can just appropriate any private assets whenever it likes.
mchughcb
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by womble » 25 Apr 2022, 5:39 pm

Scomo the clown and General Potato keep telling us to prepare for for war whenever they spot a microphone nearby.
Um how ? :crazy :crazy:
With garden tools ? Maybe that's what they mean :unknown:
How exactly am I supposed to go about that without being arrested and detained indefinitely.
All kinds of illegal
womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by mchughcb » 25 Apr 2022, 5:47 pm

womble wrote:Scomo the clown and General Potato keep telling us to prepare for for war whenever they spot a microphone nearby.
Um how ? :crazy :crazy:
With garden tools ? Maybe that's what they mean :unknown:
How exactly am I supposed to go about that without being arrested and detained indefinitely.
All kinds of illegal

First thing is to send some old bloke out there to give the Chinese a lecture on the OH&S standards in the Solomon Islands. That way it will bore them to death. Just like Vlad the Impaler, the sight of thousands of Chinese troops bored to death they will turn around as they want no part of it.
mchughcb
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by cz515 » 26 Apr 2022, 7:29 am

We have a resident OH&S expert on the forum.. maybe he will volunteer.... but I feel he will want to charge for 4 hours and only work 1 hour.

But it's OK the recent price hike and cost of living issues do not bother him.
cz515
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Victoria

Post by bigpete » 27 Apr 2022, 7:52 am

Screenshot_20220427-072201_Gallery.jpg
Why not ?
Screenshot_20220427-072201_Gallery.jpg (311.72 KiB) Viewed 625619 times
bigpete
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by cz515 » 27 Apr 2022, 10:17 am

Sorry I am a reformed non drinker. Dislike beer. I'll take the other (if my wife let me)

So in short I am stuffed, and politics is all I got to live 4
cz515
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Victoria

Post by Oldbloke » 27 Apr 2022, 7:22 pm

bigpete wrote:
Screenshot_20220427-072201_Gallery.jpg

I'm all for that
The greatest invention in the history of man is beer.
https://youtu.be/2v3QrUvYj-Y
Member. SFFP, Shooters Union.
SSAA, the powerful gun lobby. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by womble » 28 Apr 2022, 4:35 am

I can’t imagine life without beer.
And certainly not opposed to it being served up with boobs.
womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by straightshooter » 01 May 2022, 7:19 am

I stumbled across this slightly dated article again.
https://mate.substack.com/p/siding-with ... ght-us?s=r
"Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about."
"There is no expedient to which a man will not resort to avoid the real labor of thinking." Sir Joshua Reynolds
straightshooter
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Post by bigpete » 01 May 2022, 2:10 pm

womble wrote:I can’t imagine life without beer.
And certainly not opposed to it being served up with boobs.

Boobs are great. I prefer them with Bundy though
bigpete
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by mchughcb » 01 May 2022, 7:49 pm

straightshooter wrote:I stumbled across this slightly dated article again.
https://mate.substack.com/p/siding-with ... ght-us?s=r

Good find. People just gloss over this. The reality is, the Azov told Zelensky to go back to Kiev and that's what he did. Now its blown up in his face.

The USA has repeatedly said they are not going to fund weapons for the Azov but hey, now its war and we'll just overlook that fact :roll:

https://youtu.be/skd9hWsFdAg
mchughcb
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by cz515 » 01 May 2022, 8:55 pm

I think putin stuffed up, he should have gone when Trump in power. I reckon Trump would have sent aid to Russia
cz515
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Victoria

Post by Bill » 01 May 2022, 10:20 pm

cz515 I'm struggling to understand what ur point of view is here ??

Can you clarify what your preferred beverage is cause a drunk monkey makes more sense than you do atm.
When a guy is digging his own grave, you don’t fight him for the shovel.

Success leaves clues, Fools follow failure !

20 Hornet, 218 Bee, 222 Rem, 256 WM, 6mm ARC, 6.5 Grendel, 6.5x55 Scan, 270 Win, 357 Mag, 358 Win, 9.3x62, 500 A Square
Bill
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Post by cz515 » 01 May 2022, 11:42 pm

Hard to type sarcasm

But Trump was awestruck with Putin. So probably we won't be seeking so much Ukraine support
cz515
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Victoria

Post by womble » 02 May 2022, 4:44 am

GOP have been pushing to go much harder on Russia.
Not really following trump’s self interests nowadays ;)
Understand the russian’s have backed every enemy the US has faced since ww11.
Obviously that goes for us too. How many diggers have been killed by Russian supplied arms in the last 60 odd years.
So this is is just a teeny bit bigger than trumps bruised ego. :D

Anyone on Capitol Hill who’s not more that a little excited to watch Russia crumble would seriously need to question their patriotism.
And Russia initiating is its own demise was a gift horse no one could have dreamed of.
It’s really ensuring full co-operation in the capitol. It’s not about support for Ukraine. It’s about enabling Russia to destroy itself.
( With the added benefit of field testing America’s defense systems. )

Consider the prize. Russia will need to be disarmed. That’s 6,000 nuclear war heads out of service.
This is biggest step towards world peace in history. And its actually possible.
womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by straightshooter » 02 May 2022, 7:58 am

"Carthago delenda est"
Cato
Translation: "Carthage must be destroyed"
.......and then on to China
or
If you prefer Orwell's version "Oceania had always been at war with Eurasia"
"Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about."
"There is no expedient to which a man will not resort to avoid the real labor of thinking." Sir Joshua Reynolds
straightshooter
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Post by wanneroo » 02 May 2022, 10:16 am

womble wrote:GOP have been pushing to go much harder on Russia.
Not really following trump’s self interests nowadays ;)
Understand the russian’s have backed every enemy the US has faced since ww11.
Obviously that goes for us too. How many diggers have been killed by Russian supplied arms in the last 60 odd years.
So this is is just a teeny bit bigger than trumps bruised ego. :D

Anyone on Capitol Hill who’s not more that a little excited to watch Russia crumble would seriously need to question their patriotism.
And Russia initiating is its own demise was a gift horse no one could have dreamed of.
It’s really ensuring full co-operation in the capitol. It’s not about support for Ukraine. It’s about enabling Russia to destroy itself.
( With the added benefit of field testing America’s defense systems. )

Consider the prize. Russia will need to be disarmed. That’s 6,000 nuclear war heads out of service.
This is biggest step towards world peace in history. And its actually possible.

Well there is no need for US troops to get involved in this.

Supply the Ukrainians with what they need and grind the Russians down. The Russians wanted to walk down this road so let em bleed out doing so.

I believe part of Putin's reasons for this was to prevent his own regime change but rather it might accelerate it.

And yes we are testing for tomorrows battlefield with drones and man portable anti tank and aircraft missiles. The US Marine Corps has dumped it's tanks and has shifted in this direction already.

Dealing with Russia's nuke arsenal well that is a big problem. For one thing right now on Russian TV they are pushing nuclear war in desperation. When regimes talk this way they are not very stable.
wanneroo
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

United States of America

PreviousNext

Return to Off topic - General conversation