When is,,, "enough is enough"

General conversation and chit chat - The place for non-shooting specific topics. Introduce yourself here.

Re: When is,,, "enough is enough"

Post by womble » 02 Aug 2022, 5:47 pm

Ukraine refugees in 160 days. Plus millions more displaced. You really believe they are pro Russia waiting to be liberated. :D
Too many holes in your denials. Best find something easier. May I recommend climate change or the holocaust. Perhaps the moon landing.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned
womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by mchughcb » 02 Aug 2022, 10:09 pm

Red line is moving west. Looks like a big push up from east if kershon and down from the north. I they pull it off they I'll trap the entire Ukraine army in Donbass. More claims of another 2 HIMARS taken out. Russian already letting merchant ships take grain out of Odessa.

There is now Russians fighting in Bakmut. If the UA don't retreat they will get trapped east of the dnpir and no way out.

I see Zelensky has ordered complete civillian evacuation of entire Donbass which means he isn't confident of any major counter attack.

Any poor soldiers still in the trenches in the next 8 weeks are going to freeze to death if they aren't bombed.
mchughcb
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by mchughcb » 02 Aug 2022, 10:12 pm

Wha it's like as a UA holding the front.

https://youtube.com/shorts/-Ol8h7spROk?feature=share
mchughcb
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by Oldbloke » 02 Aug 2022, 11:09 pm

womble wrote:Ukraine refugees in 160 days. Plus millions more displaced. You really believe they are pro Russia waiting to be liberated. :D
Too many holes in your denials. Best find something easier. May I recommend climate change or the holocaust. Perhaps the moon landing.

No, no, no. Womble, you are wrong. You watch far too much MSM. They are all packing their bags and running towards Moscow.
You need to get with the program mate. :allegedly: :violin:

You need a good whipping boy. :)

russian-whip-1.jpg
russian-whip-1.jpg (203.12 KiB) Viewed 89038 times
The greatest invention in the history of man is beer.
https://youtu.be/2v3QrUvYj-Y
Member. SFFP, Shooters Union.
SSAA, the powerful gun lobby. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by womble » 03 Aug 2022, 4:29 am

mchughcb wrote:Red line is moving west. Looks like a big push up from east if kershon and down from the north. I they pull it off they I'll trap the entire Ukraine army in Donbass. More claims of another 2 HIMARS taken out. Russian already letting merchant ships take grain out of Odessa.

There is now Russians fighting in Bakmut. If the UA don't retreat they will get trapped east of the dnpir and no way out.

I see Zelensky has ordered complete civillian evacuation of entire Donbass which means he isn't confident of any major counter attack.

Any poor soldiers still in the trenches in the next 8 weeks are going to freeze to death if they aren't bombed.

Enjoying nice weather over there. Different hemispheres, different weather systems. It’s complicated.

It’s the Russians who are trapped east of the dnpir, because kadyrovites are placed on the other side to shoot anyone who tries to retreat.

Civilians Evacuate Donbas. It’s a heads up. Going to be shelled. We don’t want civilian casualties. Remain there you are complicit, collaborator. Sucks to be you.

Yes indeed they found another 2 himars on the second floor of an abandoned building. :lol:
Was difficult getting them up the stairs, but you better believe it.
I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned
womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by cz515 » 03 Aug 2022, 9:13 am

Ok womble. Here is a different question.

Why is the "democratically" elected leader of Ukraine jailed his primary opposition leader.

Don't you think it bizarre esp when she says things like Ukraine should join European union but not NATO. That the largest has company of Ukraine has diverted more then $4 billion dollars of US aid to its owners and political leaders.

Saddam was also installed as a dictator by the US, and held many elections which he won by a land slide victory.
When good men and women can’t speak the truth, when facts are inconvenient, when integrity and character no longer matter, when ego and self-preservation are more important than national security — then there is nothing left to stop the triumph of evil
cz515
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Victoria

Post by womble » 03 Aug 2022, 9:25 am

No he wasn't. Where do you find this crap .
At best the CIA tolerated Saddam because he hated Iran
womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by Lazarus » 03 Aug 2022, 9:49 am

cz515 wrote:Ok womble. Here is a different question.

Why is the "democratically" elected leader of Ukraine jailed his primary opposition leader.

Saddam was also installed as a dictator by the US, and held many elections which he won by a land slide victory.

Part 1: the opposition leader was binned because he was pro russian and was taking money from putin.

Part 2: Just because the US used al-Tikriti does not mean they installed him.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saddam_Hussein
Courage is knowing it might
hurt, and doing it anyway.
Stupidity is the same
And that's why life is hard
Lazarus
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

New South Wales

Post by cz515 » 03 Aug 2022, 10:32 am

You guys getting side tracked. Iraq war just an example.

I was referring to Yulia Tymoshenko.
When good men and women can’t speak the truth, when facts are inconvenient, when integrity and character no longer matter, when ego and self-preservation are more important than national security — then there is nothing left to stop the triumph of evil
cz515
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Victoria

Post by Lazarus » 03 Aug 2022, 10:57 am

Yulia Tymoshenko was prosecuted by the pro Russian Yanukovich government CZ, not the Zeliniski government.

My apologies, I can be slow on the uptake sometimes, but I can't work out what you're actually driving at, or what al-Tikriti has to do with the current situation.
Stupidity is the same
Lazarus
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

New South Wales

Post by cz515 » 03 Aug 2022, 11:52 am

You are right.... i am getting my years mixed up.
cz515
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Victoria

Post by Lazarus » 03 Aug 2022, 12:58 pm

cz515 wrote:You are right.... i am getting my years mixed up.

Welcome to the club mate, I totally forgot about Norinco the other day, made a bit of tit of myself, which several members thoughtfully pointed out for me. :thumbsup:
Stupidity is the same
Lazarus
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

New South Wales

Post by mchughcb » 03 Aug 2022, 7:27 pm

womble wrote:
mchughcb wrote:Red line is moving west. Looks like a big push up from east if kershon and down from the north. I they pull it off they I'll trap the entire Ukraine army in Donbass. More claims of another 2 HIMARS taken out. Russian already letting merchant ships take grain out of Odessa.

Enjoying nice weather over there. Different hemispheres, different weather systems. It’s complicated.

It’s the Russians who are trapped east of the dnpir, because kadyrovites are placed on the other side to shoot anyone who tries to retreat.

Civilians Evacuate Donbas. It’s a heads up. Going to be shelled. We don’t want civilian casualties. Remain there you are complicit, collaborator. Sucks to be you.

Yes indeed they found another 2 himars on the second floor of an abandoned building. :lol:
Was difficult getting them up the stairs, but you better believe it.

I get the weather is summer now but it won't be 8 weeks. autumn starts and the nights start cold on the steppes you will start freezing.
mchughcb
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by mchughcb » 04 Aug 2022, 8:10 pm

Well the Ukrainians are really getting smashed now at the rate of several hundred a day in the trenches. I'd say that line is going to break badly in the next fortnight.

I saw a report from an Ukrainian on the front they were getting hit with 6000 rounds a day and only had 2 mortars to return fire.
mchughcb
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by cz515 » 05 Aug 2022, 3:49 pm

Which begs the question, where is all that weapons Europe and America been giving to Ukraine...i reckon you might most of it at your local African warlord
cz515
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Victoria

Post by straightshooter » 05 Aug 2022, 3:58 pm

Some really interesting propaganda.
https://infobrics.org/post/36302/
"Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about."
"There is no expedient to which a man will not resort to avoid the real labor of thinking." Sir Joshua Reynolds
straightshooter
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Post by mchughcb » 05 Aug 2022, 5:26 pm

straightshooter wrote:Some really interesting propaganda.
https://infobrics.org/post/36302/

Listen nobody in the West has time for BRIC propaganda, they are too busy pumping out their own propaganda!
mchughcb
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by mchughcb » 05 Aug 2022, 5:27 pm

They are now just smashing their way into bhakmut. All going to collapse now.
mchughcb
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by Oldbloke » 05 Aug 2022, 11:14 pm

Seems to me the Russia's progress is mighty slow. Esp when there is so much talk about how they are smashing the Ukrainians.

Resized_tempFileForShare_20220805-225329_151677265598885.jpeg
Resized_tempFileForShare_20220805-225329_151677265598885.jpeg (260.63 KiB) Viewed 88914 times

Resized_tempFileForShare_20220805-225636_151864136465358.jpeg
Resized_tempFileForShare_20220805-225636_151864136465358.jpeg (257.17 KiB) Viewed 88914 times

Almost no change in the line since March/April. :unknown:
Attachments
Resized_Screenshot_20220805-232450_DuckDuckGo.jpeg
Resized_Screenshot_20220805-232450_DuckDuckGo.jpeg (285.64 KiB) Viewed 88914 times
Resized_Screenshot_20220805-232450_DuckDuckGo.jpeg
Resized_Screenshot_20220805-232450_DuckDuckGo.jpeg (285.64 KiB) Viewed 88914 times
Screenshot_20220805-231954_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Screenshot_20220805-231954_DuckDuckGo.jpg (466.83 KiB) Viewed 88914 times
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by mchughcb » 06 Aug 2022, 12:16 am

You have no idea what you are talking about cornpop.
mchughcb
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by mchughcb » 06 Aug 2022, 12:21 am

cz515 wrote:Which begs the question, where is all that weapons Europe and America been giving to Ukraine...i reckon you might most of it at your local African warlord

German has confirmed today that they assurances that all weapons given to Ukraine are carefully documented so they can be traced.

Guess we are about to see that stuff end up in Serbia and Iran next.
mchughcb
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by Oldbloke » 06 Aug 2022, 12:37 am

Maps don't lie
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by Oldbloke » 06 Aug 2022, 12:42 am

mchughcb wrote:
cz515 wrote:Which begs the question, where is all that weapons Europe and America been giving to Ukraine...i reckon you might most of it at your local African warlord

German has confirmed today that they assurances that all weapons given to Ukraine are carefully documented so they can be traced.

What a load of frog shet. Pure speculation. Please stop smoking that weed.
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by Lazarus » 06 Aug 2022, 6:48 am

Oldbloke wrote:
mchughcb wrote:

You're just feeding the chooks OB.

I found if you stop, they get bored and move on.
Stupidity is the same
Lazarus
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

New South Wales

Post by cz515 » 06 Aug 2022, 8:39 am

Oldbloke wrote:
mchughcb wrote:

How about we have a responsible discussion more and stop work personal abuse.

Or you just want all these threads to be closed
cz515
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Victoria

Post by on_one_wheel » 06 Aug 2022, 8:43 am

Just reading the news over breakfast.

How about 100,000 North Korean "volunteers" thrown in the mix with Russian forces?

Whsts the bet NK end up with 100,000 defectors if they send them
Gun control requires concentration and a steady hand
on_one_wheel
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by cz515 » 06 Aug 2022, 8:46 am

That could be funny..... but i doubt it, or their families might suffer long term health effects
cz515
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Victoria

Post by on_one_wheel » 06 Aug 2022, 8:57 am

Thats right, the next 3 generations.

I can feel a power orgy coming on between Russia, China and NK. They're already beginning to exchange spit.
Gun control requires concentration and a steady hand
on_one_wheel
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by mchughcb » 06 Aug 2022, 9:01 am

Oldbloke wrote:
mchughcb wrote:

The Serbs are the only ones to shoot down a NATO stealth bomber. How do you think they did that.

When the front collapses, thousands of extremely poor soldiers have been given MANPADS worth millions in a highly volatile part of the world for foreign countries that are literally a days drive where through their black market contacts can make some money before the country collapses. Mr Bout knows all about it, sitting in his prison cell in the USA. Where do you think he got his weapons to sell to anybody who wanted them, oh yeah, the Ukraine :roll:
mchughcb
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by cz515 » 06 Aug 2022, 9:05 am

That's a good point...Ukraine soldiers told to retreat.

Ohh sorry officer i dropped my "expensive" militarily great and retreated.
cz515
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Victoria

PreviousNext

Return to Off topic - General conversation