Merry Christmas!

General conversation and chit chat - The place for non-shooting specific topics. Introduce yourself here.

Merry Christmas!

Post by Lsfan » 25 Dec 2022, 12:24 pm

Merry Christmas to everyone on here. Thanks for all the advice I've received from you seasoned shooters. All the best to everyone. Have a safe and happy holiday.
Lsfan
Corporal
Corporal

New South Wales

Re: Merry Christmas!

Post by Billo » 25 Dec 2022, 12:30 pm

Merry Xmas Lsfan its been long year, hoping everyone has a great day with too much food !!

Bring on 2023 :drinks:
22lr, 20 Hornady Hornet, 6mm ARC, 270 Win, 308 Win, 358 Win, 9.3x62, 500 S&W
Billo
Corporal
Corporal

New South Wales

Post by Lsfan » 25 Dec 2022, 2:27 pm

Billo wrote:Merry Xmas Lsfan its been long year, hoping everyone has a great day with too much food !!

Bring on 2023 :drinks:

Thanks mate and you too.
It's funny, but although relatively new compared to some of you other guys, I find I have a routine each day when I check my phone. I look at the news, weather, gumtree, ebay, gun stores and this website. I appreciate the contributions everyone makes to keep it interesting.
All the best to everyone.
Lsfan
Corporal
Corporal

New South Wales

Post by bigpete » 25 Dec 2022, 2:28 pm

Merry Christmas. We're both suffering gastro so its not so great in our household unfortunately
bigpete
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by Die Judicii » 25 Dec 2022, 3:13 pm

Lsfan wrote:Thanks mate and you too.
It's funny, but although relatively new compared to some of you other guys, I find I have a routine each day when I check my phone. I look at the news, weather, gumtree, ebay, gun stores and this website. I appreciate the contributions everyone makes to keep it interesting.
All the best to everyone.

Peas in a pod Mate,,,,,,,, :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I do not fear death itself... Only its inopportune timing!
I've come to realize that,,,,, the two most loving, loyal, and trustworthy females in my entire life were both canines.
Die Judicii
Colonel
Colonel

Queensland

Post by Lsfan » 25 Dec 2022, 3:15 pm

bigpete wrote:Merry Christmas. We're both suffering gastro so its not so great in our household unfortunately

Oh no! We had that a few years back. We caught it off the mother in law. All 5 of us suffered the whole Christmas holidays. No appetite and everything we ate went through us.
Lsfan
Corporal
Corporal

New South Wales

Post by bigpete » 25 Dec 2022, 4:18 pm

Lsfan wrote:
bigpete wrote:Merry Christmas. We're both suffering gastro so its not so great in our household unfortunately

Oh no! We had that a few years back. We caught it off the mother in law. All 5 of us suffered the whole Christmas holidays. No appetite and everything we ate went through us.

The missus ended up in the ER Thursday.
Luckily the rest of is aren't that bad,but its bad enough
bigpete
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by wanneroo » 26 Dec 2022, 1:36 am

Merry Christmas to all my friends in Australia from a cold snowy USA. I hope everyone has an enjoyable relaxing day.

I know a lot of folks out there have had health issues or discomfort so I pray for health, healing and comfort on this day for all not well.
wanneroo
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

United States of America

Post by wrenchman » 27 Dec 2022, 11:39 am

i hope every one had a good Christmas mine has been good best part is my whole family is healthy and the last 2 years have been hard
wrenchman
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

United States of America

Return to Off topic - General conversation