Brownells new website

General conversation and chit chat - The place for non-shooting specific topics. Introduce yourself here.

Brownells new website

Post by womble » 10 Apr 2023, 8:57 am

I hate it
I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned
womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Re: Brownells new website

Post by rc42 » 10 Apr 2023, 9:54 am

Brownells site has always been awful, have they made it worse?

Search results are filled with random items that should never have been included and when you do find something it is often listed as 'no backorder available'
The good thing with Brownells is that if you can find something on the US site they should be able to get it to Australia for you.
rc42
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Queensland

Post by womble » 10 Apr 2023, 3:30 pm

It has always been a bit average but was accustomed to it.
I guess I don’t like change.
The Aus site looks the old us site did now. But the us site always gave you a filter for what could be shipped outside of US.
Nowadays probably better to go tho aus site anyway. Avoid any potential border control scrutiny and no bother with permits.
I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned
womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by Cooper » 16 Apr 2023, 11:53 am

I just ordered a set of dies from the Australian website. It said they were in stock at the US warehouse. I had used web search to find the dies I was after. Couldn’t find them searching the site. Anyway hopefully the dies turn up, said allow 21 days. In no rush so will see what happens.
Cooper
Sergeant
Sergeant

Victoria

Post by womble » 16 Apr 2023, 2:13 pm

They will.
They are very excellent to deal with.
womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Return to Off topic - General conversation