A Comment on the Bud Lite Beer Controversy in the US

General conversation and chit chat - The place for non-shooting specific topics. Introduce yourself here.

A Comment on the Bud Lite Beer Controversy in the US

Post by straightshooter » 01 Jun 2023, 8:45 am

Warning may contain language that could offend.

https://twitter.com/DJcalligraphy/statu ... 9392389120
"Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about."
"There is no expedient to which a man will not resort to avoid the real labor of thinking." Sir Joshua Reynolds
straightshooter
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Re: A Comment on the Bud Lite Beer Controversy in the US

Post by womble » 01 Jun 2023, 9:21 am

Now I know what triggered means
I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned
womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by wanneroo » 01 Jun 2023, 11:38 am

What has been happening I think is people are just fed up. I think the average Joe and Jane accepted a certain amount of stuff but in the past year the rainbow propaganda and indoctrination has been so in people's faces and now they are chasing after kids trying to mutilate their genitals without parents consent(should never happen with it either), people are like enough enough enough. All this 8000 genders, pronouns, canceling people, etc. really just so sick of it. Target the store has been getting boycotted as well and it's going to continue, people are all rainbowed out. Bud Light has been ruined as a brand, they can't even give it away now.
wanneroo
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

United States of America

Post by deye243 » 01 Jun 2023, 12:41 pm

wanneroo wrote: and now they are chasing after kids trying to mutilate their genitals without parents consent(should never happen with it either), people are like enough enough enough..

I agree especially after that Medical Centre in North Carolina trying to do 2 year olds reassignment surgery
deye243
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by Lazarus » 01 Jun 2023, 1:27 pm

I do find it amusing that the offence from so called "misgendering" seems to most often be expressed by individuals who go out of their way to look as confusingly androgenous as possible.

If they "choose" to identify as other than their genetically designated gender, then perhaps they should make an effort to appear as such, if you want to identify as a man, or a woman, or a whatever, make it obvious for us normal, non-telepathic types.

Identifying as a small Macaque myself, I always make sure to wear my brown fur coat and pants and carry a small pail of nuts.
Courage is knowing it might
hurt, and doing it anyway.
Stupidity is the same
And that's why life is hard
Lazarus
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

New South Wales

Post by womble » 01 Jun 2023, 4:19 pm

I am a tree
I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned
womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by Lazarus » 01 Jun 2023, 4:25 pm

womble wrote:I am a tree

Are you a Tom Waits "cut-down-tree", type of tree?

https://youtu.be/Rqv52GSJLJY
Stupidity is the same
Lazarus
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

New South Wales

Post by womble » 01 Jun 2023, 4:55 pm

I don’t know.
But I don’t believe toddlers are getting gender reassignment. That’s retarded. Has to be fake outrage.
There are babies born with ambivalent genders and anomalies. It’s rare but it happens and a choice has to be made. Perhaps they wait till toddler age ?
American politics. Voting is not compulsory. Have to get them riled up, outraged. The trannies are just the trending minority of the day.
But you’re getting a great emotional response when their target is the children. Smoke and mirrors. Keep you distracted from the real issues they don’t have solutions for.
But think of the children. They are being groomed. They are being mutilated. We must stop them.
I suppose homos spreading aids was getting a bit old. So they’ve freshened it up a bit, gave it a new makeover .
Not enough bad hombres crossing the border maybe. Who knows
womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by noneyabussiness » 01 Jun 2023, 5:58 pm

Went to the bank today, Told them I Identify as a Millionaire and that I would like to withdraw my money....

They laughed and asked me to leave...

Turns out - just because you believe something in your brain, doesn't make it true, and you can't force others to pretend it is...
noneyabussiness
Private
Private

Queensland

Post by Lazarus » 01 Jun 2023, 7:23 pm

womble wrote:I don’t know.
But I don’t believe toddlers are getting gender reassignment. That’s retarded. Has to be fake outrage.
There are babies born with ambivalent genders and anomalies. It’s rare but it happens and a choice has to be made. Perhaps they wait till toddler age ?
American politics. Voting is not compulsory. Have to get them riled up, outraged. The trannies are just the trending minority of the day.
But you’re getting a great emotional response when their target is the children. Smoke and mirrors. Keep you distracted from the real issues they don’t have solutions for.
But think of the children. They are being groomed. They are being mutilated. We must stop them.

I suppose homos spreading aids was getting a bit old. So they’ve freshened it up a bit, gave it a new makeover .
Not enough bad hombres crossing the border maybe. Who knows

:thumbsup: :clap:

'Merica........the far right combined with fundamentalist christianity, nuclear weapons and the belief that everything, everywhere is a plot.
They're banning books in some states, won't be long before it's night time book bonfires......

Then we have the Oz clones of the "just tell me what I want to hear" degenerative brain condition.
Stupidity is the same
Lazarus
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

New South Wales

Post by S O K A R » 01 Jun 2023, 11:09 pm

I remember having to kick out a guy at a local nightclub I worked at the time for trying to use the female bathroom, claiming he "identified as a female", GTFO.
Nothing more then a mental illness and then you have those who try take advantage of the situation.
I remember hearing about a school in the US, a young girl was raped in the female toilets by a "transgender" student that was permitted to use the female facilities due to how they wished to identify.
Worst part is it wasn't the first time the student was guilty of sexual assault but the school tried to cover it up.
s**t has to stop.
S O K A R
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Tasmania

Post by wanneroo » 01 Jun 2023, 11:59 pm

deye243 wrote:
wanneroo wrote: and now they are chasing after kids trying to mutilate their genitals without parents consent(should never happen with it either), people are like enough enough enough..

I agree especially after that Medical Centre in North Carolina trying to do 2 year olds reassignment surgery

This is going on in multiple states and it's barbaric. If one looks into the surgery it pretty much turns you into an eunuch and messes up one's whole urinary tract and sex organs for life. Someday we are going to have some angry adults that crazy millennial mommy butchered their sex organs and what does one think many of them will do, as they have already been, acting out in violence is what is going to happen.

I don't know how it is in Australia at the moment but the rainbow propaganda has flooded everything and the whole tranny thing is non stop relentless. If you turn on TV and watch a TV show or commercial you would think 90% of the American population is either black or trans/gay/multi gendered. It's out of control and again the average Joe and Jane are getting sick of it.

Personally I don't care what others do, but when they try to force it on you to accept it as normalcy and if you don't accept they seek to destroy you, then I have a problem with it.
wanneroo
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

United States of America

Post by wanneroo » 02 Jun 2023, 12:09 am

noneyabussiness wrote:Went to the bank today, Told them I Identify as a Millionaire and that I would like to withdraw my money....

Turns out - just because you believe something in your brain, doesn't make it true, and you can't force others to pretend it is...

Well I think that is the overall issue going on and it's what I call the "inverse agenda". What is normal is made not normal, what is right is now wrong and what is wrong is now right. The end goal is to turn society on it's head, cause societal chaos and use that to control people.
wanneroo
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

United States of America

Post by wanneroo » 02 Jun 2023, 12:15 am

Lazarus wrote:They're banning books in some states, won't be long before it's night time book bonfires......

Lets be clear what that is, it's people putting explicit and graphic sex books in children's libraries and in some cases these promote pedo acceptance or gender mutilation.

Children do not have fully formed brains and as adults we have an obligation to protect them from predators and things they don't need to see.
wanneroo
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

United States of America

Post by deye243 » 02 Jun 2023, 12:54 am

wanneroo wrote:
deye243 wrote:

This is going on in multiple states and it's barbaric. If one looks into the surgery it pretty much turns you into an eunuch and messes up one's whole urinary tract and sex organs for life. Someday we are going to have some angry adults that crazy millennial mommy butchered their sex organs and what does one think many of them will do, as they have already been, acting out in violence is what is going to happen.

I don't know how it is in Australia at the moment but the rainbow propaganda has flooded everything and the whole tranny thing is non stop relentless. If you turn on TV and watch a TV show or commercial you would think 90% of the American population is either black or trans/gay/multi gendered. It's out of control and again the average Joe and Jane are getting sick of it.

Personally I don't care what others do, but when they try to force it on you to accept it as normalcy and if you don't accept they seek to destroy you, then I have a problem with it.

It's the same here ...... in Victoria I can legally walk in to the DMV and change my sex once a year And I don't even Need a medical Certificate
deye243
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by womble » 02 Jun 2023, 3:49 am

I haven’t noticed any rainbow propoghanda in Victoria and I get around.
I’ve probably seen 2 or 3 trannies in my life time, that I know of.
I do find them weird for sure. But I don’t feel threatened by them.
I suppose on the grand scale, although I think they’re weirdos, I’m glad I live in a country where they don’t get persecuted for being weird ,so long as they’re harmless. Makes you realise how lucky we are to live here. In some countries they’d execute them.
And I still have the right to disagree with their choice. I just don’t get to make that choice for them. And they don’t get to make my choices for me. Because freedom.
If you want to believe it’s a mental illness and pray away the gay. That too is your choice. You can choose education but you don’t have to.
I have noticed the cookers protesting drag queens in an effort to combat this rainbow propaganda that dose’nt even exist here.
But for some reason they are targeting drag queens instead of transgenders. They’re brainwashed cuckoos, who even knows what they’re being trained to believe.

And they have had bonfire book burnings in some US states btw. And that is something that should ring alarm bells if you value freedom.
Show me a time in history where that hasn’t ended end badly. There’s your re-programming right there. That’s it’s purpose .
Last edited by womble on 02 Jun 2023, 4:18 am, edited 3 times in total.
womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by womble » 02 Jun 2023, 4:04 am

As for normalcy, it’s not exactly new. Drag and pantomime has been in human society since before recorded history.
Female actors in plays were usually played by male actors.
Homosexuality was rampant, even the norm in ancient pre christian societies. The ancient Greeks didn’t have sex with the opposite sex until marriage. Even early christian monasteries we’re basically established for the gays to live together.
I’m not gay and it’s weird that I’d have to defend them. But what happens when it’s my minority that needs to be defended.
I hope people speak up for me.
womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by womble » 02 Jun 2023, 4:08 am

And as for the f*ckwit in the op who wants to spread the hate.
Perhaps he’s just trying to distance himself from his ‘woke’ past

womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by womble » 02 Jun 2023, 4:31 am

wanneroo wrote:
noneyabussiness wrote:Went to the bank today, Told them I Identify as a Millionaire and that I would like to withdraw my money....

Well I think that is the overall issue going on and it's what I call the "inverse agenda". What is normal is made not normal, what is right is now wrong and what is wrong is now right. The end goal is to turn society on it's head, cause societal chaos and use that to control people.

Nope. The end goal is to divide you. And inevitably you learn the hard way. When you have to fight for your freedom there are no minorities. Only fellow Americans. When it’s just you and the gay guy in the foxhole fighting for your country, he’s your brother.
You are being taught to view your brother as your enemy. The mutilator of children.
And theres a reason for that.
United the states will stand. Divided they will fall.

Meanwhile, the Russian army systematically rapes all new recruits. They don’t have that problem. Typical Russian solution.
womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by Lazarus » 02 Jun 2023, 9:53 am

wanneroo wrote:
Lazarus wrote:They're banning books in some states, won't be long before it's night time book bonfires......

Lets be clear what that is, it's people putting explicit and graphic sex books in children's libraries and in some cases these promote pedo acceptance or gender mutilation.

Children do not have fully formed brains and as adults we have an obligation to protect them from predators and things they don't need to see.

Let's be truthful instead, nearly 1500 titles banned by far right, fundamentalist, god botherering ratbags.
Wasn't it Yeshua ben Joseph who said to treat others as you would be treated?

“"Of the 1,477 books banned this school year, 30% are about race, racism or include characters of colour, while 26% have LGBTQ+ characters or themes.”"

https://pen.org/report/banned-in-the-us ... l%20policy.

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2023/ ... en-america

https://worldpopulationreview.com/state ... s-by-state
Stupidity is the same
Lazarus
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

New South Wales

Post by AZZA'S HJ47 » 04 Jun 2023, 5:29 pm

I feel a little reasured that when the proverbial poop hits the fan these sheep will be the first to go.

The younger generation are that narcissistic. However spineless i hate to see where we'll be in 10 years. Governments seem so hell bent to pander to it and spoon feed this snot to the younger generation that it will be that unable to think for themselves. I think were heading down a stream without a paddle.
Sako Varmint 243,Marlin 917, Lithgow La101 .22 , 1917 BSA 303 (ted), Finnish Vkt 1944 M39,T3X Super Varmint 223, Marlin 1895 SBL 45-70 Howa 1500 308, BSA CF2 222, 1911 9mm, Adler 12G, Sako 7mm rem Mag,Ruger m77 mk1 22-250AI, Rem 700 17 Rem, BSA No 5 303
AZZA'S HJ47
Sergeant
Sergeant

Queensland

Post by Boundry Rider » 05 Jun 2023, 3:57 pm

We need Jerry Springer to launch a comeback...
Escaped WALcatraz
Boundry Rider
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Queensland

Post by womble » 05 Jun 2023, 4:14 pm

That would be difficult. I think he was cremated
womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by Larry » 05 Jun 2023, 5:26 pm

What a lot of whoo har for nothing really. This is taking people getting there panties in a knot and taking it to the next level. I can understand that some people would like to protest the company and take it further than just vote with there feet wanting to get more people on board of there cause. (convincing people on how they should feel the same as you is a societal problem) everybody should be allowed to think and act for them selves, without coercion.
Larry
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

-

Post by Lazarus » 02 Jul 2023, 7:46 am

357133125_664254972385468_4917485456735242880_n.jpg
357133125_664254972385468_4917485456735242880_n.jpg (37.58 KiB) Viewed 2576 times
l
Stupidity is the same
Lazarus
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

New South Wales

Return to Off topic - General conversation