Easy to Use Gun Sale Website

General conversation and chit chat - The place for non-shooting specific topics. Introduce yourself here.

Easy to Use Gun Sale Website

Post by JohnV » 14 Sep 2023, 10:16 am

Which is the best easiest to use gun sales website . Got a couple of things I want to move .
JohnV
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Other

Re: Easy to Use Gun Sale Website

Post by Oldbloke » 14 Sep 2023, 10:26 am

Just out of curiosity, what are you trying to sell?

;)

Stupid cheap. $5
https://www.allguns.com.au/
The greatest invention in the history of man is beer.
https://youtu.be/2v3QrUvYj-Y
Member. SFFP, Shooters Union.
SSAA, the powerful gun lobby. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by JohnV » 14 Sep 2023, 11:14 am

Thanks . I can'ts sell on this site anyway and the admin may get angry if I start pseudo advertising . I have not fully decided what to sell and what to keep yet . I always found that if you advertise a long list of stuff it lowers your potential prices because people think you are desperate or something .
Can't sign up to that site there is no password in the sign up doc but then it asks for a password .
Ok I am registered now it would not take the email I supplied so had to re register with another . They send the password setup link after you register to the email you use . Strange system that is not explained at sign up .
But seems good now and the site seems easy to us so Thanks for that .
JohnV
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Other

Post by womble » 14 Sep 2023, 5:41 pm

Not a lot of listings on that site for vic.
I think you’d reach a larger market with https://www.ozgunsales.com/
Would help if you nominated transferring dealer in your add too.
I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned
womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by womble » 14 Sep 2023, 5:42 pm

Only problem is you end up browsing the site and see something you really want.
I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned
womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by JohnV » 15 Sep 2023, 8:21 am

womble wrote:Only problem is you end up browsing the site and see something you really want.

OK thanks for that I will check that site out also . You make a good point but I am not buying anymore guns no matter how appealing something maybe at my age . It's a pity this site does not have a for sale classified section as I would like to sell here so the members here could pick up some nice rifles etc. .
JohnV
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Other

Post by Billo » 15 Sep 2023, 8:46 am

SSAA Usedguns, only $10 and it reach a wider audience than most realize, sold an after market stock and aperture sight this month within a day of advertising.

I use to use Usedguns but $25 is too expensive, you cant list multiple items in a single ad or multiple pics.

For stuff like Brass and dies being able to list multiple things is super easy and the Search function on the sight works every time :drinks:
22lr, 20 Hornady Hornet, 6mm ARC, 270 Win, 308 Win, 358 Win, 9.3x62, 500 S&W
Billo
Corporal
Corporal

New South Wales

Post by JohnV » 15 Sep 2023, 5:42 pm

Billo wrote:SSAA Usedguns, only $10 and it reach a wider audience than most realize, sold an after market stock and aperture sight this month within a day of advertising.

I use to use Usedguns but $25 is too expensive, you cant list multiple items in a single ad or multiple pics.

For stuff like Brass and dies being able to list multiple things is super easy and the Search function on the sight works every time :drinks:

OK thanks that sounds ok . I will check that out also . I remember the for sale adds in the old SSAA magazine they were very handy but all gone now . Should I advertise a gun with all it's dies etc . and backup scope in one price or would it be better to sell accessories separately .
JohnV
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Other

Return to Off topic - General conversation