Are we near the brink of WWIII?

General conversation and chit chat - The place for non-shooting specific topics. Introduce yourself here.

Re: Are we near the brink of WWIII?

Post by alexjones » 19 Apr 2024, 11:05 am

Lazarus wrote:
alexjones wrote:
Lazarus wrote:This is Israel

This treatment of Palestinians is nothing new, and one of the prime reasons for the October 7th atrocities, and why they are insuring the hatred continues

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-04-19/ ... tent=other

That is not Israel. That is basically every country, nation, state, city state, tribe, mob, clan etc etc to have ever existed. So called "mistreatment" of people has always and will always exist. Israel perceives them as their enemy so they treat them accordingly. The same as everyone does during wartime. This is standard human behaviour where the "ends justifies the means".

I don't condone the behaviour I just understand it and to be honest don't really care.

Come on alexjones, this is not done by every country, and you know it.

We don't, the Kiwis, British, Europeans, don't, the Scandinavians don't

Why do so many people treat Israel as some sort of untouchable sacred cow?

They have been murdering Palestinian civilians since the first Europeans of Hebrew descent arived after WW2.

"The Jews deserve a homeland" is the catch cry.
Well, what about the Palestinians, who've lived there since dirt was invented?

Why should they lose their homeland?

What have they done to deserve being treated worse than animals in their own land?

It's the apologists, like yourself, who have enabled this.

Tell me how this is any different from the behaviour of the Nazis?

Tell me why you don't care that tens of thousands of Palestinian children are being murdered by this terrorist state?
Are they worth less than the innocent israeli children murdered on October 7?

How would you feel if a child of yours was shot dead for throwing rocks?

Even the Americans, FFS, are getting leery of what's going on.

There is no justification for what Hamas did, but Israel has proven, over and over, that they are no better than Russia or Syria, and should be given the same international pariah status..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_war_crimes

I am not an apologist for Israel, I just see their behaviour as no different to everybody else which is why I do not care because no nation has been or is a saint.

Australian troops committed a lot of rape and assaults whilst occupying Japan after WW2. Not to mention in Vietnam. The same goes for the Americans and British as well. The Soviets raped about 4 million German women during and after the war. Around 40 -50 million civilians were killed during WW2 in mass bombing raids, and starvation. Every country implements torture to its adversaries. War is hell and it unleashed the worst of human behaviour which is why I do not support getting involved in other peoples business because I do not believe in proportionality. Either destroy the enemy or let it be. No fluffing around.
alexjones
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Queensland

Re: Are we near the brink of WWIII?

Post by mchughcb » 19 Apr 2024, 11:25 am

These cheap swarm attacks are overwhelming the extremely expensive air defence systems that the west has trumpeted for years. Iran may or may not be nuclear but it matters not if they have enough conventional they can still flatten a small country.
mchughcb
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Previous

Return to Off topic - General conversation