Are we near the brink of WWIII?

General conversation and chit chat - The place for non-shooting specific topics. Introduce yourself here.

Re: Are we near the brink of WWIII?

Post by mchughcb » 25 Mar 2024, 9:36 pm

The outgoing Draghi said you don't sanction someone bigger than you.

Guess the EU management are finding out the hard way.
mchughcb
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by alexjones » 26 Mar 2024, 6:36 am

One of the terrorists has a battery hooked up to his penis.

I don't understand why the terrorists would kill all these people in a well planned attacked than just think they could escape into Ukraine.

At least have a cyanide pill or a pistol at the ready incase of capture. Surely they would of known if captured they would face extreme torture.

Really makes me think there is a lot more to this story.

https://www.news.com.au/world/europe/to ... 9a2faeef0f
alexjones
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Queensland

Post by Lazarus » 26 Mar 2024, 6:57 am

mickb wrote:
alexjones wrote:A lot of people forget that the Rothschild's funded both the British and the French during the Napoleonic wars as well as starting the war of 1812. Big business makes a lot of money in times of war.

Pretty much. The US is the worlds largest current arms dealer, they outsell the next top 5 countries combined( Russia, UK, China, France etc).

Not that I am a russian sympathiser being when I joined the army they were still the enemy USSR but its sought of laughable the public outcry about the ukraine situation when the yanks are selling arms to 105 countries and half of them are human rights abusers. None of the continuious African wars or rebel fruitcakes would even start without western powers money, they wouldnt even be able to keep their jeeps fuelled for a whole day.

NATO has also scuttled more countries than any other group since the British empire. They call it a war against xyz but its just a bombing campaign to scare the bad guys into the hills, then we set up shop and move resources out of the place, and the bad guys never get killed because if you do you dont have a reason to be there anymore, The old style of winning was win fast, implant your culture and get them drinking tea and playing cricket. Now no one actually wants the country so you draw out the war for 5,10, 20 years like a long term cash cow.

Afghan, Iraq, now the ukraine, billionaires on both sides making major bank on this, and you and I paying $9.50 for a can of deodorant :crazy:

I especially love the idea of the trade sanctions they put on Russia, Trade sanctions are meant to be weaponised finance, aka cripple the target country, make your position stronger. So far all these have done is screw western economy. Maybe someone needs to send these NATO bosses a fkn calculator and say take a look at the numbers, you hit the wrong side. :lol:

True

Xi Jinping is laughing
Courage is knowing it might
hurt, and doing it anyway.
Stupidity is the same
And that's why life is hard
Lazarus
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

New South Wales

Post by Lazarus » 26 Mar 2024, 6:58 am

Surprise, surprise

The "Big Lie" in action

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-03-26/ ... tent=other
Stupidity is the same
Lazarus
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

New South Wales

Post by alexjones » 26 Mar 2024, 7:23 am

Lazarus wrote:Surprise, surprise

The "Big Lie" in action

Maybe, or maybe not.

I am led to believe it is not an islamist militant attack for the reason that it does not fit the motivate of islamic attacks. They always kill themselves or not allow themselves to be taken alive. Look at all their attacks in the past that is how they do it. That only leaves the option of America, Ukraine or Russia being responsible.
alexjones
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Queensland

Post by mchughcb » 26 Mar 2024, 7:35 am

Whoever they are, they aren't the brightest tools in the shed. All of them caught and the cell too in less than a day.

Plenty are still dying as a result of their injuries. Some countries just can't bring themselves to give their condolences.
mchughcb
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by alexjones » 26 Mar 2024, 8:03 am

mchughcb wrote:Whoever they are, they aren't the brightest tools in the shed. All of them caught and the cell too in less than a day.

Plenty are still dying as a result of their injuries. Some countries just can't bring themselves to give their condolences.

To be fair, it is known that ISIS recruits from borderline retarded people of low intelligence because they are easy to manipulate. People of low intelligence make great pawns because they don't question, they just do as told.

This is one of the main proponents of the "conspiracy" around the Port Arthur shooting. A bumbling idiot of low intelligence with minimal firearm experience such as Martin committing precision shooting in the café and the only two police officers in the area were 30 minutes away at the exact time of the shooting because someone reported a bag of heroin was found but it turned out to be washing powder.

A royal commission should of been called to find out who called in the bag of powder. But no the records are sealed for 100 years.
alexjones
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Queensland

Post by alexjones » 26 Mar 2024, 8:14 am

I am not a bleeding heart communist but there is a correlation between low IQ and crime. Often times they are manipulated by people of higher IQ in committing these acts because low IQ people are easy to control. It is rather tragic.
alexjones
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Queensland

Post by mickb » 31 Mar 2024, 10:35 am

alexjones wrote:
Lazarus wrote:Surprise, surprise

The "Big Lie" in action

Maybe, or maybe not.

I am led to believe it is not an islamist militant attack for the reason that it does not fit the motivate of islamic attacks. They always kill themselves or not allow themselves to be taken alive. Look at all their attacks in the past that is how they do it. That only leaves the option of America, Ukraine or Russia being responsible.

not correct, plenty of Talibani, extremists, outsourced mercs were captured during Op enduring freedom,Thats why we had so many large POW camps in afghanistan.

I have no problem believing in false flag events though aka major powers causing themselves damage to motivate reactions. People have been doing this since time immemorial. The King would tell one his lunatic border barons to start torching villages and blame folks on the other side of the border etc.
mickb
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Other

Post by Lazarus » 03 Apr 2024, 9:00 am

alexjones wrote:I am not a bleeding heart communist but there is a correlation between low IQ and crime. Often times they are manipulated by people of higher IQ in committing these acts because low IQ people are easy to control. It is rather tragic.

It's well established that people with IQ significantly below the norm underestimate, as a matter of course, the IQ of those around them in relation to themselves.
There is no coincidence in the fact that jails are full of dumbarses who thought they were smarter than the cops.

On a previous comment, it's not always possible to generalise with jihadis.
Perhaps they withdrew towards Ukraine because that was the least worst option.

I think another of Russia's false flag, maskirovka, operations like the theatre attack in 2002 that Putin used as an excuse to attack the Chechens, is most likely.
They're stirring the pot in Moldova, they're setting up a base for what remains of the Black Sea Fleet in the occupied area of Georgia, they're trying to broaden the war.
If they can get the west's tiny attention span directed elsewhere, they benefit
Stupidity is the same
Lazarus
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

New South Wales

Post by mchughcb » 03 Apr 2024, 7:07 pm

I'd be more worried that Israel just bombed the Iran embassy or the building next to it in Syria.

If they are wanting to unite the Arabs they are going about it the right way.
mchughcb
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by Lazarus » 03 Apr 2024, 7:53 pm

mchughcb wrote:I'd be more worried that Israel just bombed the Iran embassy or the building next to it in Syria.

Have to agree with you there.

They seem determined to set the middle east on fire
Stupidity is the same
Lazarus
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

New South Wales

Post by Oldbloke » 03 Apr 2024, 7:59 pm

mchughcb wrote:I'd be more worried that Israel just bombed the Iran embassy or the building next to it in Syria.

Agre, made no sense to me.
The greatest invention in the history of man is beer.
https://youtu.be/2v3QrUvYj-Y
Member. SFFP, Shooters Union.
SSAA, the powerful gun lobby. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by Billo » 03 Apr 2024, 8:23 pm

alexjones wrote:I am not a bleeding heart communist but there is a correlation between low IQ and crime. Often times they are manipulated by people of higher IQ in committing these acts because low IQ people are easy to control. It is rather tragic.

Boy u've just nailed Trump supporters to the X, low IQ and crime, mostly communists and marxist's wanting to installing a new dictator :lol: :crazy:
22lr, 20 Hornady Hornet, 6mm ARC, 270 Win, 308 Win, 358 Win, 9.3x62, 500 S&W
Billo
Corporal
Corporal

New South Wales

Post by straightshooter » 04 Apr 2024, 8:52 am

I disagree.
The real correlation is between psychopathy, general intelligence and crime.
I dislike the use of the descriptor "low IQ" as IQ is simply a number scored in what is essentially a verbal, numeric and symbolic pattern recognition test and does not give a true indication of general intelligence.
The reality is that those that are particularly endowed with general intelligence and psychopathy become politicians, CEO's, untouchable crime kingpins and are over represented in certain professions.
The unsuccessful psychopaths have lower level of general intelligence and mostly end up imprisoned.
"Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about."
"There is no expedient to which a man will not resort to avoid the real labor of thinking." Sir Joshua Reynolds
straightshooter
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Post by Lazarus » 04 Apr 2024, 10:23 am

It's well past time the world address what the Israelis have been doing in Palestine.

Israel has been hiding behind their "martyrdom" in WW2 to commit war crimes and genocide for decades.

Their latest crime, directly, deliberately targeting aid workers, after being told their vehicles would be on the "safe route" given them by the IDF, after coordinating the aforesaid movement of their clearly marked vehicles with them.
The pictures show the brightly painted logo on the roof of each vehicle, and the penetration point of precision munitions, showing they were deliberately and accurately targeted.

Israel is a criminal, terrorist nation and should be treat as such.

The Israeli government claims that it was a "misidentification due to the darkness", a strange claim given their ability to put a missile in someone's window, at night, at will.

The far right Netanyahu government is hell bent on destroying the remnants of the people they've dispossessed, and America is eagerly aiding their genocidal satellite.

It is true that Hamas' bizarre terrorist attack is definitely the catalyst for the latest atrocities committed by Israel, but how can anyone, even Israel worshipping Americans, maintain that killing over 31,000 innocent Palestinian women and children, over 140 aid workers and 96 journalists is a valid, proportionate response to the murder of 1400.
Stupidity is the same
Lazarus
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

New South Wales

Post by alexjones » 04 Apr 2024, 10:58 am

Lazarus wrote:It's well past time the world address what the Israelis have been doing in Palestine.

Israel has been hiding behind their "martyrdom" in WW2 to commit war crimes and genocide for decades.

Their latest crime, directly, deliberately targeting aid workers, after being told their vehicles would be on the "safe route" given them by the IDF, after coordinating the aforesaid movement of their clearly marked vehicles with them.
The pictures show the brightly painted logo on the roof of each vehicle, and the penetration point of precision munitions, showing they were deliberately and accurately targeted.

Israel is a criminal, terrorist nation and should be treat as such.

The Israeli government claims that it was a "misidentification due to the darkness", a strange claim given their ability to put a missile in someone's window, at night, at will.

The far right Netanyahu government is hell bent on destroying the remnants of the people they've dispossessed, and America is eagerly aiding their genocidal satellite.

It is true that Hamas' bizarre terrorist attack is definitely the catalyst for the latest atrocities committed by Israel, but how can anyone, even Israel worshipping Americans, maintain that killing over 31,000 innocent Palestinian women and children, over 140 aid workers and 96 journalists is a valid, proportionate response to the murder of 1400.

So should Israel of only killed 1400 people? War is hell and there is no such thing as "proportionality". Hamas poked the bear and it is now reaping what it sowed. I am assuming they hoped the attack and Israel's response would ignite the arab world into attacking Israel. Yet that appears to not have happened. So Hamas rolled the dice and looks like they have lost.

I never killed 35 people in Port Arthur yet I and many others have been molested because of it. Is that proportionate?

You claim Israel is a "criminal, terrorist nation" Well what about Australia as an example. Invading Afghanistan and Iraq and toppling the elected governments because they may have WMDs and they may be harbouring a wanted man. That sounds like the actions of a "criminal, terrorist nation" if you ask me. Sticking its nose in others peoples business. Australia is no princess.

I and many others could not care less about what happens in Palestine. We have our own stuff to worry about. Tragedy is a daily occurrence in life all around the world.
alexjones
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Queensland

Post by Lazarus » 04 Apr 2024, 12:22 pm

You strike me as a reasonably intelligent person alexjones, do you see 65,000+ innocent, civilian casualties as a proportionate response?

Do you see the total destruction of the remaining territory not stolen by Israel as reasonable?

You are aware, are you not, that Hamas is NOT the legitimate government of the remnant of Palestine?
The Palestinian Authority was elected by the Palestinian public, Hamas took power by force.

The people being murdered by Israel right this second are no more guilty of the October 7 attacks than the Israelis who died in it.

Israel has a long and shameful history of overreaction, and nazi-esque retribution for any Palestinian action against, and let's not lose sight of the most important part, the Europeans of Hebrew descent who were arbitrarily given their country by an occupying third party.
A third party with no right, other than force of arms, to do so.

It's high time we stopped being shy of the automatic antisemitism furphy used to excuse every criminal act of Israel.

Finally, if 31,000 dead women, children, and other totally innocent parties is not enough for you as revenge for 1400, just how many more innocents have to be murdered to satisfy you?
Stupidity is the same
Lazarus
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

New South Wales

Post by alexjones » 04 Apr 2024, 1:39 pm

Lazarus wrote:You strike me as a reasonably intelligent person alexjones, do you see 65,000+ innocent, civilian casualties as a proportionate response?

Do you see the total destruction of the remaining territory not stolen by Israel as reasonable?

You are aware, are you not, that Hamas is NOT the legitimate government of the remnant of Palestine?
The Palestinian Authority was elected by the Palestinian public, Hamas took power by force.

The people being murdered by Israel right this second are no more guilty of the October 7 attacks than the Israelis who died in it.

Israel has a long and shameful history of overreaction, and nazi-esque retribution for any Palestinian action against, and let's not lose sight of the most important part, the Europeans of Hebrew descent who were arbitrarily given their country by an occupying third party.

It's high time we stopped being shy of the automatic antisemitism furphy used to excuse every criminal act of Israel.

Finally, if 31,000 dead women, children, and other totally innocent parties is not enough for you as revenge for 1400, just how many more innocents have to be murdered to satisfy you?

War is not fun and games. It should not be undertaken lightly but when it does occur there should be no fluffing around. I don't see it as a matter of revenge I see it as completion of their(Israel's) desired war goals. Regardless of everything that happened before the attack(that may of even in some capacity contributed to it) Israel's war goals is the destruction of Hamas. Everything else in accomplishing that goal is collateral damage and to them is acceptable.

Remember WW2? More civilians died than combatants did by a huge factor. Civilians die in war, it is just the nature of it.

I am but alas a man in Queensland who does not care what happens on a stretch of land on the other side of the world that is smaller than the farm I grew up on.

However violence begets violence so for every kid that has had his parents killed in a drone strike or blast he is just going to grow up and continue the cycle of violence. So no side is going to be the winner here. All that will happen is more and more violence.
alexjones
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Queensland

Post by Bugman » 04 Apr 2024, 1:58 pm

However violence begets violence so for every kid that has had his parents killed in a drone strike or blast he is just going to grow up and continue the cycle of violence. So no side is going to be the winner here. All that will happen is more and more violence.

This is oh so very true!
Bugman
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

New South Wales

Post by Lazarus » 05 Apr 2024, 7:50 am

alexjones wrote:
Lazarus wrote:You strike me as a reasonably intelligent person alexjones, do you see 65,000+ innocent, civilian casualties as a proportionate response?

War is not fun and games. It should not be undertaken lightly but when it does occur there should be no fluffing around. I don't see it as a matter of revenge I see it as completion of their(Israel's) desired war goals. Regardless of everything that happened before the attack(that may of even in some capacity contributed to it) Israel's war goals is the destruction of Hamas. Everything else in accomplishing that goal is collateral damage and to them is acceptable.

Remember WW2? More civilians died than combatants did by a huge factor. Civilians die in war, it is just the nature of it.

I am but alas a man in Queensland who does not care what happens on a stretch of land on the other side of the world that is smaller than the farm I grew up on.

I understand your viewpoint, but I have to disagree with your ennui regarding the conflict.

We have a proxy war between nuclear armed Israel, a country displaying every day the willingness to slaughter everyone in their path on the alter of eretz Israel, because they have an old book in which an imaginary being said that they can own it, and the world's pre-eminent sponsor of terror, Iran.
That's something about which we all need to be concerned.

Stihl88 commented in another thread about our lack of rights, that's in part down to that attitude, "it doesn't directly impact me so I don't care what happens".

Your right to feel however you like, alexjones, but I've quoted him before and I'll mention him again because he's eternally relevant.

Friedrich Niemöller
""First they came for the socialists, and I did not speak out—because I was not a socialist.

Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out—because I was not a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out—because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.""

Ironic that the Jews are now the persecutors.
Stupidity is the same
Lazarus
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

New South Wales

Post by Lazarus » 06 Apr 2024, 7:53 am

Stupidity is the same
Lazarus
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

New South Wales

Post by Oldbloke » 06 Apr 2024, 4:27 pm

The greatest invention in the history of man is beer.
https://youtu.be/2v3QrUvYj-Y
Member. SFFP, Shooters Union.
SSAA, the powerful gun lobby. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by Lazarus » 07 Apr 2024, 9:23 am

rsz_img_5906.jpg
rsz_img_5906.jpg (121.62 KiB) Viewed 933 times
Stupidity is the same
Lazarus
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

New South Wales

Post by Lazarus » 07 Apr 2024, 11:18 am

I read that the other day OB.
I also read this, this morning.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-04-07/ ... tent=other
America is, sadly, in decline.

It's not, as the antis would have us believe, a "gun problem".
Not once, in the history of firearms, has a firearm gone out on it's own and murdered anyone.

America has a deep, cultural problem.
Someone's at my door; "where's my gun?"
Someone cuts me off in traffic; "gunna bust a cap in that mofo"
Get fired; murder all the colleagues who probably sympathised with you before you murdered them.

Ironically, America has become the very rhyming slang name we jokingly gave our Yank mates, a sceptic tank.
Stupidity is the same
Lazarus
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

New South Wales

Post by Baronvonrort » 07 Apr 2024, 12:26 pm

Lazarus wrote:

It was after 11pm when aid workers were killed. FLIR and IR can't read stickers on roof at night so any claims they could see those stickers are BS. FLIR reads heat.

Mistakes happen this guy has a Nobel peace prize like Israel he apologised for a deadly mistake.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/obama-apologizes-to-doctors-without-borders-for-airstrike/

If it was meant to be a proportionate response does that mean the IDF should have found a music festival in Gaza to slaughter people? Should they have gone in door to door killing every man woman and child like Hamas did in over 20 Kibbutzs? Should they kidnap and take similar numbers of hostages?
It's BS to claim it should be proportionate response.

The Hamas charter is very clear on the destruction of Israel what does Article 8 say? Is there anything in the Hamas charter you agree with?
https://avalon.law.yale.edu/20th_century/hamas.asp

Hamas is ISIS Fatwa- https://fatwacouncil.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/03/English-Resolution-Document-of-Fatwa-No.-F02301-compressed.pdf

Muslims are allowed to lie Hamas have been speaking fluent BS.
the Messenger of Allah said:
"it is not lawful to lie except in three cases: Something the man tells his wife to please her, to lie during war, and to lie in order to bring peace between the people."
https://sunnah.com/tirmidhi:1939
Attachments
fatwa.jpg
fatwa.jpg (128.2 KiB) Viewed 922 times
Baronvonrort
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

New South Wales

Post by wanneroo » 07 Apr 2024, 12:44 pm

In one of the fields I work in now a lot of talk is suddenly about how do you counter drones?

People always talk of these dangers of people with guns or explosives or fire or whatever. Now as Ukraine shows they can fly a $30 drone with a little explosive right into your forehead and blow you up.

Things are changing fast.
wanneroo
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

United States of America

Post by Baronvonrort » 07 Apr 2024, 12:52 pm

Lazarus wrote:

Hamas won the election to govern Gaza they haven't had any elections since then.

Egypt controlled Gaza up to 1967 when they lost it to Israel in the 6 or 7 day war.

Israel pulled out of Gaza in 2005 they even removed Jewish graves and relocated them into Israel every Jew left in 2005. Israel left millions of dollars worth of Hydroponic greenhouses when they withdrew from Gaza.
Looters strip Gaza greenhouses

Sept. 14, 2005

Palestinians looted dozens of greenhouses on Tuesday, walking off with irrigation hoses, water pumps and plastic sheeting in a blow to fledgling efforts to reconstruct the Gaza Strip.

American Jewish donors had bought more than 3,000 greenhouses from Israeli settlers in Gaza for $14 million last month and transferred them to the Palestinian Authority. Former World Bank President James Wolfensohn, who brokered the deal, put up $500,000 of his own cash.

Palestinian police stood by helplessly Tuesday as looters carted off materials from greenhouses in several settlements, and commanders complained they did not have enough manpower to protect the prized assets. In some instances, there was no security and in others, police even joined the looters, witnesses said.

The failure of the security forces to prevent scavenging and looting in the settlements after Israel’s troop pullout Monday raised new concerns about Gaza’s future.

The greenhouses are a centerpiece of Palestinian plans for rebuilding Gaza after 38 years of Israeli occupation. The Palestinian Authority hopes the high-tech greenhouses left by the Israelis will provide jobs and export income for Gaza’s shattered economy.

During a tour of Neve Dekalim, Palestinian Prime Minister Ahmed Qureia implored Palestinians to leave the structures intact. “These greenhouses are for the Palestinian people,” he said. “We don’t want anyone to touch or harm anything that can be useful for our people.”

The Palestinian leader is under intense pressure from his people and the international community to stop the growing lawlessness in Gaza, where rival militant groups are jockeying for power. As Abbas spoke, hundreds of masked Hamas gunmen wielding rifles and grenade launchers paraded through the streets of a nearby refugee camp.

https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna9331863

This X account is good for updates on Ukraine/Russia along with Israel.

EXPOSING HAMAS:

Hamas senior leader Hamad, while visiting Nigeria, meticulously lists every detail of civilian casualties in Gaza.

When asked about Hamas fighter casualty numbers, his response:

“I don’t know what the number of Hamas fighters were killed… the situation is an area of war… no one can count, no one can know, no one can make an investigation…”

https://twitter.com/Osint613/status/1760376676733591633

Does anyone think it's strange Hamas can detail every woman child medical worker and journalist killed yet when it comes to numbers of Hamas fighters killed they have no idea.

Those who are older might recall the BS from Baghdad Bob in the first Iraq war nothing has changed in reporting from their side.
Baronvonrort
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

New South Wales

Post by Lazarus » 07 Apr 2024, 3:19 pm

Baronvonrort wrote:
Lazarus wrote:

Hamas won the election to govern Gaza they haven't had any elections since then.

Egypt controlled Gaza up to 1967 when they lost it to Israel in the 6 or 7 day war.

Israel pulled out of Gaza in 2005 they even removed Jewish graves and relocated them into Israel every Jew left in 2005. Israel left millions of dollars worth of Hydroponic greenhouses when they withdrew from Gaza.
Looters strip Gaza greenhouses

Sept. 14, 2005

Palestinians looted dozens of greenhouses on Tuesday, walking off with irrigation hoses, water pumps and plastic sheeting in a blow to fledgling efforts to reconstruct the Gaza Strip.

American Jewish donors had bought more than 3,000 greenhouses from Israeli settlers in Gaza for $14 million last month and transferred them to the Palestinian Authority. Former World Bank President James Wolfensohn, who brokered the deal, put up $500,000 of his own cash.

Palestinian police stood by helplessly Tuesday as looters carted off materials from greenhouses in several settlements, and commanders complained they did not have enough manpower to protect the prized assets. In some instances, there was no security and in others, police even joined the looters, witnesses said.

The failure of the security forces to prevent scavenging and looting in the settlements after Israel’s troop pullout Monday raised new concerns about Gaza’s future.

The greenhouses are a centerpiece of Palestinian plans for rebuilding Gaza after 38 years of Israeli occupation. The Palestinian Authority hopes the high-tech greenhouses left by the Israelis will provide jobs and export income for Gaza’s shattered economy.

During a tour of Neve Dekalim, Palestinian Prime Minister Ahmed Qureia implored Palestinians to leave the structures intact. “These greenhouses are for the Palestinian people,” he said. “We don’t want anyone to touch or harm anything that can be useful for our people.”

The Palestinian leader is under intense pressure from his people and the international community to stop the growing lawlessness in Gaza, where rival militant groups are jockeying for power. As Abbas spoke, hundreds of masked Hamas gunmen wielding rifles and grenade launchers paraded through the streets of a nearby refugee camp.

https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna9331863

This X account is good for updates on Ukraine/Russia along with Israel.

EXPOSING HAMAS:

Hamas senior leader Hamad, while visiting Nigeria, meticulously lists every detail of civilian casualties in Gaza.

When asked about Hamas fighter casualty numbers, his response:

“I don’t know what the number of Hamas fighters were killed… the situation is an area of war… no one can count, no one can know, no one can make an investigation…”

https://twitter.com/Osint613/status/1760376676733591633

Does anyone think it's strange Hamas can detail every woman child medical worker and journalist killed yet when it comes to numbers of Hamas fighters killed they have no idea.

Those who are older might recall the BS from Baghdad Bob in the first Iraq war nothing has changed in reporting from their side.

I stand corrected on the "legitimate" status of Hamas.

All obfuscatory digressions aside, though, no other nation could ever excuse or be excused for killing so many civilians, so indescrimately.

As for the "misidentification" claim.
Simply put, bullsh!t.

The Apache AH-64 has a targeting system that uses a blend of, flir, thermal and electro optical light intensifiers to successfully discriminate friend from foe.
Hell, I have a $700 Pard ir clipon yhat can give me enough resolution to read a paper in zero light, I think a warbird may just do better.
Totally regardless of that, the WCK organisation was given that route by the IDF, their movement was coordinated with the IDF, the IDF knew exactly what they're vehicles looked like.
According to survivors, the WCK vehicles were the only ones in the convoy that were targeted.
According to the IDF they were they only ones fired at.

Israel is using the Iranian inspired and armed attack as an excuse to eliminate the remaining Palestinians.
Stupidity is the same
Lazarus
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

New South Wales

Post by Lazarus » 07 Apr 2024, 8:41 pm

I've been having this same conversation on another venue.

I was just accused of antisemitism, for "supporting" the Palestinians against the Israelis.

Ignorance is a big part of this issue.

The Semitic peoples include Arabs, Akkadians, Canaanites, Hebrews, some Ethiopians (including the Amhara and the Tigrayans), and Aramaean tribes, and most importantly, Palestinians.

"Antisemitism" has been the shield for Israeli crimes since the Irgun first started their terror campaign against the British and the Palestinian people in 1936.

"We were persecuted", is no excuse for persecuting others who had nothing to do with that persecution.

Committing atrocities against Palestinian women and children for crimes committed by Iran, makes Israel worse than those they are determined to destroy.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-04-07/ ... tent=other
Stupidity is the same
Lazarus
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

New South Wales

PreviousNext

Return to Off topic - General conversation