Where’s Womble?

General conversation and chit chat - The place for non-shooting specific topics. Introduce yourself here.

Where’s Womble?

Post by Shootermick » 14 Mar 2024, 7:56 pm

What’s happened to Womble?
Honestly, he was a good contributor around here, gave me a heap of laughs.
We need more Wombles on the forum.
Come back mate.
.22, .22wmr, 223, 243, 303, 20ga, 12ga
Shootermick
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Victoria

Re: Where’s Womble?

Post by gunderson » 14 Mar 2024, 8:07 pm

have you checked Wimbledon?
gunderson
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

-

Post by GQshayne » 14 Mar 2024, 8:41 pm

Add him to the list. Seems a lot of our regular members have moved on.
GQshayne
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Queensland

Post by wanneroo » 15 Mar 2024, 2:05 am

I seem to recall he hinted various times at health issues.

You can always DM him and see if he gets back to you.
wanneroo
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

United States of America

Post by Bugman » 15 Mar 2024, 4:08 pm

Yes. Where is Womble?
Bugman
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

New South Wales

Post by Lazarus » 15 Mar 2024, 5:54 pm

Hit by a car heading back to the burrow?

I too enjoyed womble's Twighlight Zone wit
Courage is knowing it might
hurt, and doing it anyway.
Stupidity is the same
And that's why life is hard
Lazarus
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

New South Wales

Post by bigrich » 15 Mar 2024, 8:07 pm

Lazarus wrote:Hit by a car heading back to the burrow?

I too enjoyed womble's Twighlight Zone wit

Agreed. His quirky sense of humour is missed
bigrich
Major General
Major General

Queensland

Post by bladeracer » 31 Mar 2024, 7:11 pm

Iroquois ocelot wrote:Hes won't be missed to me, given his support of gun control, it would be better if hes doesn't come back.

And the same can be said to some of the users on this forum including bigrich and lazarus, who's are pretty much traitor when it come to gun rights, especially in australia, as many of their post regarding guns laws/cultures whether in the united states or australia are ban worthy and i'm surprised that haven't been ban yet, because in others gun related forum they would have been (banned) for a long times.

Do you prefer forums that censor any opinion that differs from your own?
Practice Strict Gun Control - Precision Counts!
bladeracer
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by bigrich » 31 Mar 2024, 7:20 pm

Iroquois ocelot wrote:Hes won't be missed to me, given his support of gun control, it would be better if hes doesn't come back.

And the same can be said to some of the users on this forum including bigrich and lazarus, who's are pretty much traitor when it come to gun rights, especially in australia, as many of their post regarding guns laws/cultures whether in the united states or australia are ban worthy and i'm surprised that haven't been ban yet, because in others gun related forum they would have been (banned) for a long times.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you troll . your obviously someone who's recently been kicked off this forum for bad behavior, and is back under a assumed new avatar with a axe to grind, looking for a sh!t stir . forums are a platform for sharing of information and opinions . if you don't like mine, you have the right to disagree . calling me and laz traitors ? really ? :wtf: over my opinions on gun laws ?. i should be banned ? dunno what i did to you pal ...... :roll:

grow up, or go back to facebook mate :lol: if you start playing silly buggers , the mods will kick you off this forum . have a cold one and chill :drinks:
bigrich
Major General
Major General

Queensland

Post by deye243 » 31 Mar 2024, 7:52 pm

Wouldn't hahalf be a gen Z hahahahah .
Opinions are like arseholes Everybody has them , including me and there are a lot on here who don't agree with me , but that's what makes the world go round.
deye243
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by on_one_wheel » 31 Mar 2024, 10:10 pm

Your quite opinionated for a "new" forum member. :lol:
Sounds like you have an axe to grind.

Seriously... 3 posts and you're ranting like a idiot already. :roll: pretty obvious this isn't your first rodeo here.
Gun control requires concentration and a steady hand
on_one_wheel
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by bigpete » 01 Apr 2024, 1:56 am

Wow. Quite a mouthy little chap ain't he ?
bigpete
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by deye243 » 01 Apr 2024, 2:18 am

bigpete wrote:Wow. Quite a mouthy little chap ain't he ?

Yep :allegedly: :lol:
deye243
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by bigrich » 01 Apr 2024, 5:45 am

Iroquois ocelot wrote:
bigrich wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you troll . your obviously someone who's recently been kicked off this forum for bad behavior, and is back under a assumed new avatar with a axe to grind, looking for a sh!t stir . forums are a platform for sharing of information and opinions . if you don't like mine, you have the right to disagree . calling me and laz traitors ? really ? :wtf: over my opinions on gun laws ?. i should be banned ? dunno what i did to you pal ...... :roll:

grow up, or go back to facebook mate :lol: if you start playing silly buggers , the mods will kick you off this forum . have a cold one and chill :drinks:

I have been lurking this forum for a little bit more than 4 years and a half now and the sheer and stupidity that come from so-called gun owner like you are quite embarrasing for the gun community as a whole, and your post just prove it as there many peoples on other forums complaint that this forum is terrible because of guy like you who's are spending and wasting their times at an rather admirable effort at (and i'll say it once again) disparaging and throwing baseless claim and terrible argument coming straight from the anti gun lobby.

I woulnd't have a problem if you keep this privately but this a public forum/place and thus everyones can see it including anti gun activist and politicians who's will use it as an argument eitheir push for more gun control by claiming that gun owners like you are on their side or use it to defeat any attemps at loosening gun laws, that's the reasons and there many others, that your presence on this forum is not appreciated, and looking at your past messages it would be better if you aren't willing to change your opinions on the issue to not come back, and i'm just being polite here, i hope you understand, if you don't a cannot help you.

and what exactly is your disagreement with my views and opinions mate ? what in particular motivates you to call me a "traitor" ? that's a pretty strong statement , be specific at what "disparaging, baseless claims" i've made , "traitor", quite a insulting thing to say . i'm all for gun rights , which is why i'm a member of shooters union, and a subscriber to the NSC before that folded . as well as SSAA . i encourage people i know to vote for "shooters and fishers party" , katter , and whoever else will represent firearm owners in politics . how actively do YOU make efforts to better our cause ?

if anyone is being a embarrassment to the gun community , it's you . getting on this forum and ranting and insulting people is not a good look

actually , instead of ragging on me and others for their opinions, put forward YOUR views . lets see what your about . or is insulting people your only talent ?
bigrich
Major General
Major General

Queensland

Post by bigrich » 01 Apr 2024, 5:46 am

bigpete wrote:Wow. Quite a mouthy little chap ain't he ?

looks like we got a "live one".......... :roll:
bigrich
Major General
Major General

Queensland

Post by bigrich » 01 Apr 2024, 6:04 am

Iroquois ocelot wrote:
Well actually as previously mentionned i have been lurking this place since 2020,thanks to covid i had spare times to blow and needless to say i was quite baffled and dissapointed by the fact that half of the members heres have not problems with gun restrictions of any types and the fact that they don't do anything to fight them, unless they are affected by it... oh wait i think that's called "fuddism"

heres a question for you, explain this thread (linked below) :

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=16846

So explain me why a thread whre the initial subject was basicaly the ban of handguns in canada to an rather disgusting discution on the ulvades shootings and gun laws in the us, including one member (bullzeyes) praising joe biden for his anti gun speech and laws ? can you explain it, if so i can wait.

i followed this link you provided and scrolled through the first two pages of the post , and agree with a lot of the veiws by forum members on american gun culture and foreign policy . and if i saw anything i didn't agree with i didn't troll them with insulting posts . i didn't check the other pages in the topic as i've got things to do.

mate if all you've got to do is rag on people over difference of opinions on a forum over posts that are years old , i think you've got bigger problems . :crazy: :unknown: i think when you refer to yourself "lurking" on this forum , it's quite a apt term :P
bigrich
Major General
Major General

Queensland

Post by Larry » 01 Apr 2024, 8:17 am

And the same can be said to some of the users on this forum including bigrich and lazarus, who's are pretty much traitor when it come to gun rights, especially in australia, as many of their post regarding guns laws/cultures whether in the united states or australia are ban worthy and i'm surprised that haven't been ban yet, because in others gun related forum they would have been (banned) for a long times

I have been lurking this forum for a little bit more than 4 years and a half now and the sheer and stupidity that come from so-called gun owner like you are quite embarrasing for the gun community as a whole, and your post just prove it as there many peoples on other forums complaint that this forum is terrible because of guy like you who's are spending and wasting their times at an rather admirable effort at (and i'll say it once again) disparaging and throwing baseless claim and terrible argument coming straight from the anti gun lobby.

I am not buying it. My bet is your a re incarnate perhaps a Gunderson. Please reveal who you were. It would be good it we could guess and then confirm who you were or are :D Its a bit sad the Mods here are not at the top of their game and let so much rubbish people like you spout.
Larry
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

-

Post by on_one_wheel » 01 Apr 2024, 8:27 am

Iroquois ocelot wrote:So explain me why a thread whre the initial subject was basicaly the ban of handguns in canada to an rather disgusting discution on the ulvades shootings and gun laws in the us, including one member (bullzeyes) praising joe biden for his anti gun speech and laws ? can you explain it, if so i can wait.

I'll explain that one with ease.

It happened just like the "where's Womble" thread turned into the s**t show you've turned it into.

Hurry up and get past the S bend you oversized turd.
on_one_wheel
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by bigrich » 01 Apr 2024, 8:56 am

on_one_wheel wrote:
Iroquois ocelot wrote:So explain me why a thread whre the initial subject was basicaly the ban of handguns in canada to an rather disgusting discution on the ulvades shootings and gun laws in the us, including one member (bullzeyes) praising joe biden for his anti gun speech and laws ? can you explain it, if so i can wait.

I'll explain that one with ease.

It happened just like the "where's Womble" thread turned into the s**t show you've turned it into.

Hurry up and get past the S bend you oversized turd.

:lol: :lol: agreed . i've asked him a few questions about his views to clarify things . i'm very keen to see his response , and whether or not he actually has anything to contribute besides trolling ;) i wish womble was here . i'm sure he'd have a few witty ,comic comments to add :D
bigrich
Major General
Major General

Queensland

Post by bladeracer » 01 Apr 2024, 10:24 am

I see this stuff you're ranting about at other places, but I don't see it here, and not by the people you are criticizing.

I have seen occasional comments here against us having "US-style laws", which is a nonsense argument as there is no such thing as "US-style" laws. Just as we have here, the US is a large country with lots of different environmental and social differences, thus they have different laws across the country. Such statements just show the profound ignorance of the poster so can be ignored.

I certainly haven't seen anybody here "spending most of their time" undermining our efforts (are you in Oz? Your intro says you're in France - which has terrible firearm laws in my opinion).

Yes, you have the same right to rant here as the people you are condemning, but if you are just going to spout garbage everybody else has the right to take you task over it. You coming into a public forum and trying to foment division certainly looks like doing far worse damage than any post I've seen here.

Iroquois ocelot wrote:Well that's certainly quite unexpected from you, since you're at it here's a little newflash for you, internet is not a democracy by any means as many laws don't apply and given the fact that australia constitution is quite of a joke (free speech is not protected), this means that i have every rights to come here and expose these peoples here who's claim themselve to be "gun owners" and yet spent most of their times and effort at undermining in every means our effort at loosening guns laws and thus protecting gun rights by among others using anti-gun lobby talking points and thus at the same times dividing the community though distrust,disparage, trolling or for the lack of better terms making sure that everything that gun right supporter say and do are always stupid and will never work and should more regulated/banned while everything that anti-gunner does are good and will work for their safety like the 1996 nfa heres in australia...

... Oh and for the children ! (sarcasm)...

*sight*

https://penrithlawyers.net.au/is-a-nerf ... re-in-nsw/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ralia.html

Quite hypocrite when you think about it, some of you guys have not problem at spitting on the united states/american gun owners when it come to the "children" by blaming the too permisive guns laws or the the evil gun lobby yet you guys are have not problem at sending them to jail heres in australia for toys guns.

This show australia "nanny states" mentality or wanting to control peoples everydays goes very much out of place which is on par with third world country like china or saudi arabia for that matter.
bladeracer
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by bigrich » 01 Apr 2024, 10:57 am

bladeracer wrote:I see this stuff you're ranting about at other places, but I don't see it here, and not by the people you are criticizing.

I have seen occasional comments here against us having "US-style laws", which is a nonsense argument as there is no such thing as "US-style" laws. Just as we have here, the US is a large country with lots of different environmental and social differences, thus they have different laws across the country. Such statements just show the profound ignorance of the poster so can be ignored.

I certainly haven't seen anybody here "spending most of their time" undermining our efforts (are you in Oz? Your intro says you're in France - which has terrible firearm laws in my opinion).

Yes, you have the same right to rant here as the people you are condemning, but if you are just going to spout garbage everybody else has the right to take you task over it. You coming into a public forum and trying to foment division certainly looks like doing far worse damage than any post I've seen here.

Iroquois ocelot wrote:Well that's certainly quite unexpected from you, since you're at it here's a little newflash for you, internet is not a democracy by any means as many laws don't apply and given the fact that australia constitution is quite of a joke (free speech is not protected), this means that i have every rights to come here and expose these peoples here who's claim themselve to be "gun owners" and yet spent most of their times and effort at undermining in every means our effort at loosening guns laws and thus protecting gun rights by among others using anti-gun lobby talking points and thus at the same times dividing the community though distrust,disparage, trolling or for the lack of better terms making sure that everything that gun right supporter say and do are always stupid and will never work and should more regulated/banned while everything that anti-gunner does are good and will work for their safety like the 1996 nfa heres in australia...

... Oh and for the children ! (sarcasm)...

*sight*

https://penrithlawyers.net.au/is-a-nerf ... re-in-nsw/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ralia.html

Quite hypocrite when you think about it, some of you guys have not problem at spitting on the united states/american gun owners when it come to the "children" by blaming the too permisive guns laws or the the evil gun lobby yet you guys are have not problem at sending them to jail heres in australia for toys guns.

This show australia "nanny states" mentality or wanting to control peoples everydays goes very much out of place which is on par with third world country like china or saudi arabia for that matter.

his intro says he's in france :wtf: is this true :unknown: if it is , it's the most bizzare thing to comment on the status qou of a country your totally ignorant of :unknown: unless he's trying to hide where he's at ;)
bigrich
Major General
Major General

Queensland

Post by bladeracer » 01 Apr 2024, 11:08 am

bigrich wrote: his intro says he's in france :wtf: is this true :unknown: if it is , it's the most bizzare thing to comment on the status qou of a country your totally ignorant of :unknown: unless he's trying to hide where he's at ;)

It is however April 1st, so it may just be Womble himself having a giggle.
Attachments
Screenshot 2024-04-01 120608.jpg
Screenshot 2024-04-01 120608.jpg (47.17 KiB) Viewed 530 times
bladeracer
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by bigrich » 01 Apr 2024, 11:18 am

bladeracer wrote:
bigrich wrote: his intro says he's in france :wtf: is this true :unknown: if it is , it's the most bizzare thing to comment on the status qou of a country your totally ignorant of :unknown: unless he's trying to hide where he's at ;)

It is however April 1st, so it may just be Womble himself having a giggle.

ha! you might be onto something blade ..... :D . the fact it's april first would explain the clownish behavior.......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i'm also a fan of ian "gun jesus" mc collum :friends:
bigrich
Major General
Major General

Queensland

Post by GQshayne » 01 Apr 2024, 7:42 pm

So, er, um, anyone know where Womble is??????????????
GQshayne
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Queensland

Post by on_one_wheel » 01 Apr 2024, 7:55 pm

images (4).jpeg
images (4).jpeg (105.31 KiB) Viewed 476 times
on_one_wheel
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by Oldbloke » 01 Apr 2024, 8:20 pm

Ha, ha your a cunny funt OOW
The greatest invention in the history of man is beer.
https://youtu.be/2v3QrUvYj-Y
Member. SFFP, Shooters Union.
SSAA, the powerful gun lobby. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by Lazarus » 02 Apr 2024, 5:48 pm

I've been away.
Seems I missed the birth of a chinese chat bot.

Poor little bugger must have foetal alcohol syndrome, given its poor grasp of the local vernacular.
Stupidity is the same
Lazarus
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

New South Wales

Post by on_one_wheel » 02 Apr 2024, 6:41 pm

Lazarus wrote:I've been away.
Seems I missed the birth of a chinese chat bot.

Poor little bugger must have foetal alcohol syndrome, given its poor grasp of the local vernacular.

You've also missed its funeral :thumbsup:
I thought that perhaps its mother was a meth user during pregnancy.
on_one_wheel
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by deye243 » 03 Apr 2024, 12:57 am

And Brest feeding
deye243
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by Lazarus » 03 Apr 2024, 7:34 am

Jeez, you look away for just a moment and miss all the fun.
Stupidity is the same
Lazarus
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

New South Wales

Next

Return to Off topic - General conversation