How to have a disagreement

General conversation and chit chat - The place for non-shooting specific topics. Introduce yourself here.

Re: How to have a disagreement

Post by Member-Deleted » 22 Dec 2019, 1:05 pm

I see what you mean DJ and i'm not one to start a rumor but I used to milk a cow that only had 3 tits and it gave more milk than one with 4 tits so i'm thinking the extra tit took up more room on the udder so less milk :wtf: :thumbsup: :unknown: :lol: :lol:
Member-Deleted

Post by Member-Deleted » 22 Dec 2019, 1:10 pm

Also when I was a little kid on my grandfathers dairy I used to suck on the cows tit for a drink and always thought a cow only had one tit until I looked under the cow and saw 3 other kids doing the same as me :wtf: :thumbsup: :D :lol: :lol: :lol:
Member-Deleted

Post by Member-Deleted » 22 Dec 2019, 1:17 pm

But Ziad that's only when they're not riding their bikes but yeah nah I totally agree to disagree
Member-Deleted

Post by Sergeant Hartman » 22 Dec 2019, 3:14 pm

Ahh those were the days, people knew where milk actually came from... not a plastic bottle on a supermarket shelf.
Sergeant Hartman
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by Die Judicii » 22 Dec 2019, 8:03 pm

I see what you mean DJ and i'm not one to start a rumor but I used to milk a cow that only had 3 tits and it gave more milk than one with 4 tits so i'm thinking the extra tit took up more room on the udder so less milk :wtf: :thumbsup: :unknown: :lol: :lol:

Yeah,,,,,, spot on Mate,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Exactly the same, only different.
I do not fear death itself... Only its inopportune timing!
I've come to realize that,,,,, the two most loving, loyal, and trustworthy females in my entire life were both canines.
Die Judicii
Colonel
Colonel

Queensland

Post by Member-Deleted » 22 Dec 2019, 8:40 pm

Neither one nor the ''udder'' just a cup of tea now not as much fun but me knees won't take it any more but I have some happy memories :thumbsup: :lol: :lol: :lol: :drinks: :violin:
Member-Deleted

Post by on_one_wheel » 08 Mar 2022, 7:18 am

Sender wrote:Dan: I like riding a motorcycle.

Bob: Riding a motorcycle is needlessly dangerous. You should stop.

Dan: I understand you have a different opinion but I disagree and am going to continue riding my motorcycle.

Bob: I do have a different opinion, but I realise I can't force you to accept it, so I will not try. Good day to you, sir.

Dan: And to you.

-

And Dan and Bob lived happily ever after instead of being idiots and having an argument in every forum topic ever from then on.

Learn from this story as you will...

Probably a good time to remember Sender's wise words
Gun control requires concentration and a steady hand
on_one_wheel
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by Die Judicii » 08 Mar 2022, 9:22 am

Geeez,,,,,,, there's been a few on here over the years that needed to sit back and take notice of that. :thumbsup:
I do not fear death itself... Only its inopportune timing!
I've come to realize that,,,,, the two most loving, loyal, and trustworthy females in my entire life were both canines.
Die Judicii
Colonel
Colonel

Queensland

Post by Blr243 » 08 Mar 2022, 1:26 pm

My quad bike is safer than a motorcycle because if I’m riding slowly thru the bush and I run into a big spiderweb I can let go of the handlebars and dig out the spider trying to crawl inside the top of my t shirt . Some may disagree. That’s ok too
Blr243
Brigadier
Brigadier

Queensland

Post by bladeracer » 08 Mar 2022, 1:43 pm

Blr243 wrote:My quad bike is safer than a motorcycle because if I’m riding slowly thru the bush and I run into a big spiderweb I can let go of the handlebars and dig out the spider trying to crawl inside the top of my t shirt . Some may disagree. That’s ok too

I've had bees and wasps in my helmet and jacket and didn't crash :-)
Had a bee hit me in the inner thigh unnoticed, then crushed him against the tank and he stung me in the groin in his last act of defiance - that was bloody painful.
Practice Strict Gun Control - Precision Counts!
bladeracer
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by Blr243 » 08 Mar 2022, 8:03 pm

Bees I can sort of handle The poor buggers are usually getting squashed to death when they sting .. wasps on the other hand just turn up unannounced hit harder than a freight train and then they are gone and u have no chance of revenge .. they are probably laughing as they fly away .... I was just on the net looking for a new quad bike to take to cape York . Bugger all available because of Australia s new pussy laws
Blr243
Brigadier
Brigadier

Queensland

Post by womble » 09 Mar 2022, 2:58 am

Had a spider crawl across my visor.
On the inside.
On the freeway.
Nerves of steel.
I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned
womble
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by Oldbloke » 09 Mar 2022, 4:51 am

Blr243 wrote:Bees I can sort of handle The poor buggers are usually getting squashed to death when they sting .. wasps on the other hand just turn up unannounced hit harder than a freight train and then they are gone and u have no chance of revenge .. they are probably laughing as they fly away .... I was just on the net looking for a new quad bike to take to cape York . Bugger all available because of Australia s new pussy laws

Bees and wasps kill more people than snakes every year.
The greatest invention in the history of man is beer.
https://youtu.be/2v3QrUvYj-Y
Member. SFFP, Shooters Union.
SSAA, the powerful gun lobby. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by GQshayne » 09 Mar 2022, 8:06 pm

Had a green ant on my goggles lens when riding the CREB track. Got real concerned when I figured out the reason I could not wipe it off was because it was on the inside.

I used to be worried about bees, wasps, and even those big orange hornets which hurt a fair bit. And then I got stung by a scorpion, and now I don't worry about the others so much.
GQshayne
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Queensland

Post by GQshayne » 09 Mar 2022, 8:07 pm

The scorpions can regulate their sting somehow. I have had a couple of minor ones which were not so bad, but a proper one will last for 12 hours.
GQshayne
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Queensland

Post by bladeracer » 09 Mar 2022, 8:42 pm

GQshayne wrote:The scorpions can regulate their sting somehow. I have had a couple of minor ones which were not so bad, but a proper one will last for 12 hours.

Yep, I stood on a scorpion when I was about ten and it stung me under my big toe joint. Hurt like hell for a little while but nothing came of it. I think he must've just been warning me off, not trying to kill me :-)
Practice Strict Gun Control - Precision Counts!
bladeracer
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by Blr243 » 10 Mar 2022, 8:30 pm

What have you been bitten by other than simple insects ? I’ll kick it off. A centipede, a little dog , and my step mother
Blr243
Brigadier
Brigadier

Queensland

Post by Blr243 » 10 Mar 2022, 8:32 pm

Centipede hurt the most
Blr243
Brigadier
Brigadier

Queensland

Post by GQshayne » 11 Mar 2022, 7:41 pm

Blr243 wrote:What have you been bitten by other than simple insects ? I’ll kick it off. A centipede, a little dog , and my step mother

This topic could be deserving of its own thread!!! :mrgreen:
GQshayne
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Queensland

Previous

Return to Off topic - General conversation