Jokes

General conversation and chit chat - The place for non-shooting specific topics. Introduce yourself here.

Re: Jokes

Post by Gaznazdiak » 05 Aug 2018, 5:50 pm

Then of course there was the famous Russian leper:
Andropov
fideles usque ad mortem
Gaznazdiak
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Post by 1Fatman » 06 Aug 2018, 12:47 pm

“Mayday, Mayday!”
An air traffic control tower suddenly lost communication with a small twin engine aircraft.
A moment later the tower landline rang and was answered by one of the employees.
The passenger riding with the pilot who lost communications was on a cellular phone.
He yelled, "Mayday, mayday! The pilot had an instant and fatal heart attack.
I grabbed his cell phone out of his pocket and he had told me before we took off he had the tower on his speed dial memory.
I am flying upside down at 18,000 feet and traveling at 180 mph. Mayday, mayday!"
The employee in the tower immediately put him on speaker phone. "Calm down, we acknowledge you and we'll guide you down after a few questions.
The first thing is not to panic. Remain calm!"
He began his series of questions:
Tower: "How do you know you are traveling at 18,000 feet?"
Aircraft: "I can see that it reads 18,000 feet on the altimeter dial in front of me."
Tower: "Okay, that’s good, remain calm. How do you know you're traveling at 180 mph?"
Aircraft: "I can see that it reads 180 mph on the airspeed dial in front of me."
Tower: "Okay, this is great so far, but it’s heavily overcast. So how do you know you're flying upside down?"

Aircraft: “The s**t in my pants is running out of my shirt collar."
Lurking somewhere in your computer......... https://ozgunlobby.com
1Fatman
Private
Private

Western Australia

Post by 1Fatman » 06 Aug 2018, 12:50 pm

Sheila, the Aussie housewife got out of the shower and slipped over on the bathroom floor.
Instead of slipping over forwards or backwards she did the splits and suctioned herself to the floor.

She yelled out for her husband, ‘Bruce. 'Bruce, Bruce'.

Bruce came running.

‘Bruce, I've bloody suctioned myself to the floor'.

'Strewth', Bruce said and tried to pull her up.

'You're stuck fast girl. I'll go across the road and get Frank.’

They came back and they both tried to pull her up.

'No way. We can't do it, let's try Plan B.', Frank said.

'Plan B?', exclaimed Bruce. 'What's that'?

'I'll go home and get my hammer and chisel and we can break the tiles under her and release the vacuum.', replied Frank.

'Spot on', Bruce said. 'While you're doing that, I'll stay here and play with her tits.'

'Play with her tits?', Frank said, 'Not exactly a good time for that mate?'

'No', Bruce replied, 'But I reckon if I can get her wet enough we can slide her into the kitchen where the tiles aren't so expensive'
1Fatman
Private
Private

Western Australia

Post by Gaznazdiak » 06 Aug 2018, 12:53 pm

1Fatman wrote:Sheila, the Aussie housewife got out of the shower and slipped over on the bathroom floor.
Instead of slipping over forwards or backwards she did the splits and suctioned herself to the floor.

Bruce came running.

'I'll go home and get my hammer and chisel and we can break the tiles under her and release the vacuum.', replied Frank.

'Spot on', Bruce said. 'While you're doing that, I'll stay here and play with her tits.'

'No', Bruce replied, 'But I reckon if I can get her wet enough we can slide her into the kitchen where the tiles aren't so expensive'

Good onya.
Now I'm going to have to poke my mind's eye out.
:D
fideles usque ad mortem
Gaznazdiak
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Post by Die Judicii » 11 Aug 2018, 7:14 pm

A commercial airline pilot was getting ready to land in Berlin with a full quota of passengers on board.
Suddenly the air control tower person starts abusing him in a thick gutteral german accent.
He calls the pilot an idiot among other choice insults,,, because the pilot had misunderstood the instructions on which runway to land on.

The pilot apologizes, but was yet again copping abuse from the control tower.

"You useless dolt,,,, have you never flown into Berlin before ?????"

To which the pilot casually replied,, "Oh yes my good man I have indeed,,,,, although it was back in 1944,,,, and I didn't bother to land."
I do not fear death itself... Only its inopportune timing!
I've come to realize that,,,,, the two most loving, loyal, and trustworthy females in my entire life were both canines.
Die Judicii
Colonel
Colonel

Queensland

Post by Die Judicii » 12 Aug 2018, 8:34 pm

Hey there 1Fatman,,

Loved the bathroom tiles joke,,,, GOLD

My partner said it was "filthy and funny" cos she got a mental picture when I read it to her. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I've come to realize that,,,,, the two most loving, loyal, and trustworthy females in my entire life were both canines.
Die Judicii
Colonel
Colonel

Queensland

Post by Oldbloke » 13 Aug 2018, 5:46 am

Die Judicii wrote:Hey there 1Fatman,,

My partner said it was "filthy and funny" cos she got a mental picture when I read it to her. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah. Funniest joke I’ve ever heard
The greatest invention in the history of man is beer.
https://youtu.be/2v3QrUvYj-Y
Member. SFFP, Shooters Union.
SSAA, the powerful gun lobby. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by 1Fatman » 13 Aug 2018, 12:56 pm

Oldbloke wrote:
Die Judicii wrote:Hey there 1Fatman,,

Yeah. Funniest joke I’ve ever heard

Thanks Gents. :drinks: :clap:
1Fatman
Private
Private

Western Australia

Post by Daddybang » 13 Aug 2018, 1:15 pm

1Fatman wrote:Sheila, the Aussie housewife got out of the shower and slipped over on the bathroom floor.

Bruce came running.

I'm sitting in a hospital at the moment and needed a good laugh. Thanks fatman :thumbsup: :drinks:
This hard living ain't as easy as it used to be!!!
Daddybang
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Queensland

Post by Gaznazdiak » 13 Aug 2018, 1:18 pm

There were two old nuns sitting in the park one day enjoying the sunshine when a member of the raincoat brigade walked up and flashed his pecker at them.

One nun ran away and the other one had a stroke.

Then she giggled and ran away too.
fideles usque ad mortem
Gaznazdiak
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Post by Gaznazdiak » 17 Aug 2018, 10:04 am

What's the difference between light and hard?

You can go to sleep with a light on.
fideles usque ad mortem
Gaznazdiak
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Post by Gaznazdiak » 17 Aug 2018, 10:11 am

Donald Trump, an old monk and a boy scout are passengers in a small plane when the pilot comes into the passenger cabin and tells them that the plane has a fuel leak and will crash in a few minutes.
He also tells them they are one parachute short, straps his chute on and jumps out.

Trump jumps up, pushes the other 2 out of the way and says "I'm the smartest guy in the world so I have to survive", straps up and jumps out.
The old monk says to the little boy "You take the last one son, I've had a long life and your's is still ahead of you".
To which the child replies "That's OK, the smartest man in the world just jumped out with my backpack."
fideles usque ad mortem
Gaznazdiak
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Post by Stix » 29 Aug 2018, 7:32 pm

Was anyone awake this morning listning to ABC National radio from 5am...?

They they asked people to call in with a black bear joke due to an incident in a hotel with a black bear...but many people called in with "bar"/(pub) related jokes...

Was funny but i cant remember any of the jokes when im draggin my arse outa bed...

Anyone remember hear & them...?
The man who knows everything, doesnt really know everything...he's just stopped learning...
Stix
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by Bent Arrow » 29 Aug 2018, 8:01 pm

Nope, but this came to mind
Attachments
bears_for_dad.jpg
bears_for_dad.jpg (53.3 KiB) Viewed 5982 times
Bent Arrow
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

South Australia

Post by Bent Arrow » 29 Aug 2018, 8:03 pm

And this one
Attachments
FB_IMG_1493037302499.jpg
FB_IMG_1493037302499.jpg (25.4 KiB) Viewed 5981 times
Bent Arrow
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

South Australia

Post by Gaznazdiak » 09 Sep 2018, 12:01 pm

A teenage boy is in the bathroom one evening, sitting on the dunny with his favourite stick book, pounding away for all he's worth.
Just as he's finishing, his Mum walks in and she's horrified at the the sight.

"Oh my god, you shouldn't be doing that" she cried, "you should be saving that until you're married."

Being an obedient lad, he followed her advice.

By the time he got married he had half a dozen big jars saved up.
fideles usque ad mortem
Gaznazdiak
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Post by Sarco » 09 Sep 2018, 7:49 pm

Sitting by the window of her convent, Sister Barbara opened a letter from home one evening. Inside the letter was a $100 bill her parents had sent.
Sister Barbara smiled at the gesture. As she read the letter by the window, she noticed a shabbily dressed stranger leaning against the lamp post below.
Quickly, she wrote, "Don't despair. - Sister Barbara," on a piece of paper, wrapped the $100 bill in it, got the man's attention and tossed it out the window to him.

The stranger picked it up, and with a puzzled expression and a tip of his hat, went off down the street.

The next day, Sister Barbara was told that a man was at her door, insisting on seeing her. She went down, and found the stranger waiting. Without a word, he handed her a huge wad of $100 bills. "What's this?" she asked. "That's the $8,000 you have coming Sister," he replied. "Don't Despair paid 80-to-1."
Sarco
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Victoria

Post by Stix » 15 Sep 2018, 12:45 am

Scissors.jpg
Scissors
Scissors.jpg (9.91 KiB) Viewed 5869 times
The man who knows everything, doesnt really know everything...he's just stopped learning...
Stix
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by Stix » 15 Sep 2018, 12:49 am

The_Innocence_Of_50_s_Advertising.jpg
50's Advertising
The_Innocence_Of_50_s_Advertising.jpg (54.64 KiB) Viewed 6858 times
Stix
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by Stix » 15 Sep 2018, 12:53 am

The wife came home early and found her husband in their bedroom making love to a very attractive young woman and was somewhat upset -- "You are a disrespectful pig!" she cried. "How dare you do this to me -- a faithful wife, the mother of your children! I'm leaving you. I want a divorce straight away!"
And the husband replied "Hang on just a minute Love, so at least I can tell you what happened."
"Fine, go ahead," she sobbed, "but they'll be the last words you'll ever say to me!!

And the husband began --

"Well, I was getting into the car to drive home and this young lady here asked me for a lift. She looked so down and out and defenseless that I took pity on her and let her into the car. I noticed that she
was thin, poorly dressed and very dirty. She told me that she hadn't eaten for three days ! So, in my compassion, I brought her home and warmed up the enchiladas I made for you last night - the ones you wouldn't eat because you're afraid you'll put on weight. The poor thing devoured them in moments. Since she needed a good clean up I suggested a shower, and while she was doing that I noticed her clothes were dirty and full of holes, so I threw them away. Then, as she needed clothes, I gave her the designer jeans that you have had for a few years, But don't use because you say they are too tight. I also gave her the underwear that was your Anniversary present, which you don't use because I don't have good taste. I went and found the sexy blouse my sister gave you for Christmas - the one that you don't wear just to annoy her, and I also donated those boots you bought at that expensive shoe boutique and don't use because someone at work has a pair the same." The husband took a quick breath and continued - "She was so grateful for my understanding and help and as I walked her to
the door she turned to me with tears in her eyes and said, "Please, do you have anything else that your wife doesn't use?"
Stix
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by Gaznazdiak » 21 Sep 2018, 8:31 pm

School is back after the xmas holidays and the teacher asks what everyone got up to.

Little Johnny is up the back with his hand up, yelling "Oh, oh, Miss, Miss."

Feeling she should know better, the teacher finally says "Yes Johnny, what did you do during the holidays?"

"Oh Miss" says Johnny with a big grin, "we was sticking bungers up frogs arseholes."

"Rectum" said the teacher, "Rectum, Johnny."

"Fvcken oath Miss" replied Johnny, "blew 'em to bloody pieces."
fideles usque ad mortem
Gaznazdiak
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Post by Chappo » 21 Sep 2018, 9:12 pm

A friend of mine died recently.
He drowned in a bowl of muesli after a strong current pulled him in.
Chappo
Corporal
Corporal

New South Wales

Post by JimTom » 21 Sep 2018, 9:18 pm

:-):-):-)
JimTom
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Queensland

Post by Die Judicii » 03 Oct 2018, 8:02 pm

Teacher asks class,,,,,, What noise does a cow make?

Lil Mary puts her hand up, and replies Mooooo,, Very good says the teacher.

Then she asks,,,,,,,, What noise does a pig make ?

Lill Johnnie can't contain himself and jumps up, then replies in a loud voice,,,,,,,,,,,,

HANDS UP AGAINST THE WALL YOU MOTHERF@CKERS.

:shock: :shock:
Die Judicii
Colonel
Colonel

Queensland

Post by Chappo » 06 Oct 2018, 1:49 pm

I see in the news that corduroy pillows are making headlines.
Chappo
Corporal
Corporal

New South Wales

Post by HereSkip » 07 Oct 2018, 8:01 pm

If all the woolworths burnt down what would you be left with?
a heap of coles

;)
"To achieve greatness you first must dream it." - Me, just then
HereSkip
Recruit
Recruit

Tasmania

Post by Member-Deleted » 03 Dec 2018, 6:09 pm

I took my wife to the hospital today, to try and get her Tourettes Syndrome sorted out... the doctors did extensive testing...
It turns out that she doesn't have Tourettes Syndrome, and I actually am an @rsehole and she wants me to f*ck off
Member-Deleted

Post by Oldbloke » 03 Dec 2018, 6:53 pm

Member-Deleted wrote:I took my wife to the hospital today, to try and get her Tourettes Syndrome sorted out... the doctors did extensive testing...
It turns out that she doesn't have Tourettes Syndrome, and I actually am an @rsehole and she wants me to f*ck off

:clap:
The greatest invention in the history of man is beer.
https://youtu.be/2v3QrUvYj-Y
Member. SFFP, Shooters Union.
SSAA, the powerful gun lobby. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by Member-Deleted » 05 Dec 2018, 2:19 pm

A grasshopper walks into a bar. The bartender laughs and says, 'Hey, we have a cocktail named after you!'
The grasshopper just looks at the bartender, with a confused look on his face, and says, 'What, you have a drink called Kevin?"
Member-Deleted

Post by Daddybang » 05 Dec 2018, 3:31 pm

Member-Deleted wrote:I took my wife to the hospital today, to try and get her Tourettes Syndrome sorted out... the doctors did extensive testing...

Sweet I don't have to spend money on the missus's medical bills anymore!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :drinks:
This hard living ain't as easy as it used to be!!!
Daddybang
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Queensland

PreviousNext

Return to Off topic - General conversation