Valuable Rabbit Trap (I'm stoked)

General conversation and chit chat - The place for non-shooting specific topics. Introduce yourself here.

Re: Valuable Rabbit Trap (I'm stoked)

Post by Die Judicii » 30 Sep 2018, 8:10 pm

Hey there Smiley,,,,,,,,,,
Good find Mate,, I too also have one of those wire sprung ones, I think there are plenty of those still kicking about.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I do not fear death itself... Only its inopportune timing!
I've come to realize that,,,,, the two most loving, loyal, and trustworthy females in my entire life were both canines.
Die Judicii
Colonel
Colonel

Queensland

Post by Stix » 02 Oct 2018, 7:07 pm

Speaking of rabbit traps...

Im a little stumped on this one in the pic...infact im confused about 2 things...

Can any one tell me any anything about this rabbit trap,...particularly its value-as pictured.

And also, what kind of rabbit is this...???

(.....hehehehe)....)

PS...note the claret...i couldnt get within cooee of this cutie so the pic is obviously AFTER its skull ate a 22 short... :thumbsup:
(Im so blind i had to put my glasses on to see the open sights at 5 metres from the cat...err...i mean funny looking rabbit.... :lol: )
Last edited by Stix on 13 Dec 2018, 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
The man who knows everything, doesnt really know everything...he's just stopped learning...
Stix
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by Die Judicii » 02 Oct 2018, 7:24 pm

Stix wrote:Speaking of rabbit traps...

Im a little stumped on this one in the pic...infact im confused about 2 things...

Can any one tell me any anything about this rabbit trap,...particularly its value-as pictured.

And also, what kind of rabbit is this..

PS...note the claret...i couldnt get within cooee of this cutie so the pic is obviously AFTER its skull ate a 22 short... :thumbsup:
(Im so blind i had to put my glasses on to see the open sights at 5 metres from the cat...err...i mean funny looking rabbit.... :lol: )

Yep, it's closed,,,,,,, and something got in its way. :thumbsup:

I'd say its extremely valuable if it keeps catching those stripey "rabbits"

I'm guessing it's a "Spade" by name.
I do not fear death itself... Only its inopportune timing!
I've come to realize that,,,,, the two most loving, loyal, and trustworthy females in my entire life were both canines.
Die Judicii
Colonel
Colonel

Queensland

Return to Off topic - General conversation