Arms & Militaria Fair

General conversation and chit chat - The place for non-shooting specific topics. Introduce yourself here.

Re: Arms & Militaria Fair

Post by juststarting » 16 Apr 2018, 2:18 pm

It's pretty cool, you find your trigger point. Is it at $10 or within $10? Like $10.99? Or $10 exclusive, like $9.99? Hehehe
---
https://reloadingstudio.com
juststarting
Captain
Captain

Victoria

Post by Squiddy » 16 Apr 2018, 3:11 pm

Eh - Saw a lot of Lithgows, some Yugo's, not much in the way of K98's. Someone had a bunch of Mosin's. Didn't really see anything that blew up my skirt.
Squiddy
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Victoria

Post by southwest shooter » 16 Apr 2018, 4:54 pm

Doesn't get me excited .
southwest shooter
Corporal
Corporal

Victoria

Post by No1Mk3 » 16 Apr 2018, 9:04 pm

yeah, $10 would be better, free would be better still wouldn't it? how about the organizer actually pays you to attend? Or maybe you ask the venue owners not to increase the insurance cover to over $25 000 for the show, or ask security to reduce the $16 000 fee? Could you do better? Not in a million years
No1Mk3
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by Justin9mm » 16 Apr 2018, 9:33 pm

No1Mk3 wrote:yeah, $10 would be better, free would be better still wouldn't it? how about the organizer actually pays you to attend? Or maybe you ask the venue owners not to increase the insurance cover to over $25 000 for the show, or ask security to reduce the $16 000 fee? Could you do better? Not in a million years

Well with your mentality and calculation.. Something like the Shot Show should increase to about $100 a ticket then no? Sounds like a fair deal for you!

I never mentioned free and wouldn't expect free. Also, don't throw incorrect numbers around, you have no idea what you're talking about. Trust me.
Justin9mm
Private
Private

Victoria

Post by Justin9mm » 16 Apr 2018, 9:34 pm

juststarting wrote:It's pretty cool, you find your trigger point. Is it at $10 or within $10? Like $10.99? Or $10 exclusive, like $9.99? Hehehe

$9.90 :sarcasm:
Justin9mm
Private
Private

Victoria

Post by Bigjobss » 17 Apr 2018, 8:38 pm

Australian Arms Auction is on in a couple weeks, catalogue has some good stuff, last years realised prices make it seem like good prices are achieveable.
Bigjobss

Return to Off topic - General conversation